In Love and War Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other princesses only blushed trying to pull the bottom of their tops downwards to cover up their bulging bubble bellies, Tai Yung however was the only one speaking up in the form of a much louder wet and airy belch letting out a cloud of thick foul smelling green haze into the air to which Rin breathed in intently like it was a savory perfume.

"Aww...sounds like someone is quite gassy, how about a soothing belly rub dear?"

Before Tai Yung could even consider answering Rin snapped her finger causing two arms to sprout from the smooth surface of Tai Yung's stomach rubbing against it in small circles. The massage caused the trapped air inside to start bubbling up before a much louder and even wetter belch soon erupted from within the princess with the might of a small earthquake, her tongue soon left sticking out from her mouth as she panted heavily with her more relaxed stomach making wet sloshing and churning noises within.

"Hey, no fair! I want belly rubs too!"

"Yeah, me too!"

"Me three!"

Several out of the seven clamored around Rin wanting the same luxury treatment, to which the spirit happily obliged to, summoning more hands to handle such a task. Rin would giggle lightly as her many magical hands would pinch, poke, and prod at the collection of juicy pregnant looking potbellies around her.

"You girls are getting nice and round already, all except you it seems."

Rin's snake like eyes soon fell upon Tai Lee or lacked the glow of awakened gluttony unlike her sisters, to which the seventh princess blushed lightly slightly uncomfortable being leered at by the much larger woman.

"I...well, I just don't see the point of being bloated." Tai Lee admitted, looking quite sheepish saying so.

"Oh my dear, bloated is such a strong negative word. Don't you mortals know that fat is a symbol of power in the God world?"

"Fat...? Is power?"

"Very much so, and as the underling of the marriage goddess, I can say with full confidence that most marriages last for decades to come when the wife becomes pleasantly plump for her spouse over the years due to human nature. But we will need to greatly speed up that secret miracle of love if you want to save all of humanity from Kai."

Tai Lee couldn't think of a strong enough argument against the spirit's words, her just sounded so serene and sincere such words must be true. Over the next two days Rim made good on her promise on plumping up the princesses, feeding them nothing but those utterly irresistible meat buns and the results of their progress showed. Tai La and Tai May, once content with their modest C-cups have grown at least three cup sizes over the last three days, their massive F-cup mammeries had burst through every bra they had unable to hold up against their monstrous bust sizes that orders for custom made bras had to be made having to go braless for the time being. Oh how their puffy nipples ached underneath the fabric of their tops, having grown just as sensitive as a shocking tingling sensation would rocket up their spines just by the act of accidentally touching or flicking them, or the not so accidental pinching and twisting of their own volition. Not to mention the savory sounds of the soft and subtle yet very lewd sound of their giant knockers slapping, bouncing, and jiggling against one other with every quick act of movement.

Tai Yung and Tai Ming on the other hand were a bit less fortunate, for the fat failed to manifest in the chest area for them and instead remained accumulated on their waistlines. From slim and trim middles to chubby muffin tops to large bulging spheres of pure fat jutting out at least a foot or two forward with pierced popped out and engorged belly buttons rivaling a full term pregnant woman with twins, those meat buns definitely did their damage and then some. Their skirts silently cried out creaking as the material stretched across the skin to keep them clothes, unlike the buttons to their tops that have long gave up the battle leaving those bellies exposed to the elements for all to see yet Tai Ming didn't seem mind that much still enjoying the feeling of appearing pregnant while Tai Yung was never one to voice her concerns anyway but would give a light sigh tugging at her budding love handles in the mirror.

As for Tai Yuu and Tai Suu they found themselves to be a bit more fortunate than Tai Yung and Tai Ming finding that the excess fat has found loving homes as thick layers of healthy cellulite on their much wider hips and even bigger backsides. Having outgrown their long elegant skirts that once reached all the way to the floor they both now wore colorful pantaloons as their butts now demanded more room the skirts could not provide without suffering a tear. Underwear was also a battle that has been lost as their meaty thunder thighs shredded through their panties like old paper barely able to slide up against their improved birthing hips before tearing at the seams just below those round tanned beach ball shelves. Their arrival was always celebrated with a rousing round of applause, even without the need of a crowd as the squishy flesh boulders that were their asscheeks would clap against each other as they walked. Even entering and exiting doorways became a dreadful task as one of them always had a high chance of getting stuck in the doorframe much to her dismay. Unfortunately it will take an entire week itself to get the doorframes widened.

Rin would soon reappear to them in the communal area of their bedroom hall once more that late afternoon on the 3rd day bringing them plates upon plates of even more devilish meat buns.

"Um...haven't we eaten enough of those things yet?" Tai Lee asked, admittedly keeping her distance and openly avoiding the spirit to prevent her from suffering the same fates as her sisters but the constant snack times were not helping in the slightest.

"Well if it was up to me I'd stuff you all non-stop everyday, but I'm afraid this is the last time I will be doing the cooking." Rin explained, her words sounded so sweet she almost sounded heartbroken over it.

"Wait, you're not leaving are you?" Tai Ming asked, sounding quite concerned.

"Not yet, there is still so much work to be done." Rin explained with a happy chirp in her voice.

"More work? What else is there to do? We now look mostly different than before, just pick one of us to marry Kai already." Tai May said with an annoyed huff placing her hands on her waist, Rin simply snapped her fingers and one of the meat buns suddenly appeared wedged in between the tomboy's lips effectively silencing her for just a moment.

"Yes, you are indeed right about that, I believe you all have grown greatly from your previous forms, but in order to truly appease the wrath of Kai your loving father has asked me to ensure whoever I pick will bring peace, so that is exactly what I plan to do over the next three days. For on the seventh day I believe Kai will return with elevated expectations, so we must be ready. But, for now, do enjoy your new curves while you still can girls for they are my gifts to you~"

While you still can? That didn't sound very good in Tai Lee's mind, what on earth could the spirit possibly mean by that? Tai Lee's train of thought was soon derailed as she overheard the bubble butt twins go at it again.

"Just admit it already! I'm much more 'bootylicious' than you!" Tai Yuu shouted at Tai Suu as the two were engaged in a one sided petty rivalry which Tai Suu being the more stoic sister didn't seem all that interested in anyway.

"...'Bootylicious'? Is that even a word?" Tai Suu asked, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Of course it is!"

"Really? Than use it in a sentence genius,"

"Sure,"

Tai Suu was caught off guard as Tai Yuu suddenly swung her hips sending thw jiggling wrecking ball of a booty into her rival sending her flying and hitting against the floor.

"I'm much more 'bootylicious' than you, and that's a fact~" Tai Yuu declared posing in victory before walking over and slamming her huge booty on top of Tai Suu nearly squeezing all the air from her lungs.

"Get...off of me you stupid cow!" The now sister turned butt cushion shouted in protest underneath those suffocating ass cheeks.

"Not until you admit it~"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You two are such a mess, maybe spending some more alone time together will help you settle your differences." Rin advised before she picked the two up by their shirt collars like a mother would to her own two misbehaving little girls before walking them out of the royal bedroom chambers.

Tai Lee couldn't help but shake the feeling that there was something Rin was not telling them about her so called plan. For little did the princesses know these transformations weren't just gifts but the fruits of Rin's unrelenting motherly devotion, love, and labor, and they were now ripe for the taking. That very late night Tai Lee awoke to an unusual muffled sound coming from the other side of her bedroom wall, Tai Suu and Tai Yuu's shared room was beside hers so her first thought was Tai Yuu trying to pillow fight Tai Suu to death again but the noise continued gradually growing more and more intense, almost like muffled screaming. Tai Lee couldn't resist checking up on them at that point, slipping on her bedroom slippers and night gown she left her room stopping in front of the shared suite with half a mind to knock loudly on the door to get their attention.

But as fate should have it the door wasn't fully closed all the way leaving just a crack of space but enough for Tai Lee to peep through and see what was taking place inside the room. There, Tai Suu and Tai Yuu were tied up and gagged lying utterly helpless on the floor of their own bedroom. Tai Lee's first thought was being robbers that had snuck in through their window and was about to kidnap them, but her theory was thrown out said window as she soon spotted Rin standing above them, a sly and wicked grin stretched across her face.

"Now that I've got you in one place, how about we get better acquainted with one another, shall we?"

"Mmmph! Mmmph!" Was all the two daughters could say in protest of what the spirit was planning to do with them.

Rin soon began executing a rather eerie and mystical chant in an unknown language, her hips swaying side to side performing an alluring belly dance that could hypnotize an antagonized king cobra snake, Tai Lee's eyes grew wide watching as Tai Suu and Tai Yuu's feet and lower legs were slowly reduced into a thick cloud of blue smoke, said smoke rising into the air and being funneled directly into the fertility spirit's awaiting naval causing her bare belly to start slowly inflating at a steady pace. Tai Lee placed her hand against her lips at the mind shattering realization of what was really going on, Rin was...absorbing them!

Rin's smile grew wider as her midsection progressed past the first month of pregnancy and was already going for the 2nd and 3rd months as the legs of her soon to be victims were reduced to blue ashes being soaked up by her hungry naval.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" The two princesses continued to protest shaking their heads and contorting their bodies to try and slow down the process but to no avail.

"Shhh~ Quiet now, Mommy's eating~" Rin said pausing her ghostly chant for a brief moment before starting up again, the suction growing stronger in power as Rin's clothes showed signs of growing tighter.

And for good reason too, those big juicy booties were worth three whole months each soul conversation wise, Rin's body shivering with sheer sexual delight as her belly grew to a full terms of nine months with plenty of the two left to still gorge herself on.

"Don't worry, Mommy is almost done, won't be long now~" she would assure the two as their upper bodies were being funneled into the spirit's naval leaving just their squirming necks and heads being squished up against each other sticking out from Rin's naval before being sucked in with a loud wet pop and they disappeared from sight completely.

Her middle swelling out a last couple of inches finally stopping just short of appearing 10 months overdue with healthy twins with a popped belly button appearing, completely engorged and sticking out from the throbbing mass like the knob of a door. Her massive milky white dome of a taunt bloated bubble belly showing signs of life had indeed been trapped inside from the many large thick lumps and bumps, kicking and clawing, pushing and shoving, going on inside as Tai Suu and Tai Yuu desperately struggled just beneath the severely stretched out and tight flesh.

"Mmm~ You two feel amazing kicking around in there, wrestling with each other desperate for space trying not to suffocate, it just drives me fucking wild!" Rin said soon winding her hand back and delivering a nice hard smack to the side of her belly, the fulled screams of the girl's within being drowned out by the sound of the belly starting to fill up with amniotic fluid like a water balloon under a faucet, now a sloshing sound echoed from within as the two sisters continued their fruitless struggles to break free for the immortal's flesh was much stronger than them.

Tai Lee, was at a complete loss for words at what she just witness unable to look away from the new gravid form of Rin, whose silently menacing gaze suddenly snapped towards the door making Tai Lee fall back on her butt before quickly dashing back into her room and hiding underneath her covers. She kept one eye out on her door as her blood chilled at the sight of footsteps drawer closer and closer towards her door, Tai Lee's heart beating loudly in her ears as Rin's white feet appeared just behind the door before slowly walking away.

The next day Tai Lee was the very last to wake up from bed, she was bone tired after the strange dream she had last night. But upon entering the main dining hall she soon realized that strange and horrific dream, turned out to be true. Rin, after absorbing the two "bootylicious" twins not only had sprouted a long brown braid running down her to her waist but now had a big booty of her own to be proud of, even borrowing a pair of spare of colorful and baggy pantaloons to accommodate the size of her much larger butt now, the stretchable and breathable fabric hugging her cheeks tightly highlighting her stolen plump pear shape. Rin's movements, at first glance looked like a mere waddle of a pregnant woman, but Tai Lee could tell those legs moved with purpose. Her movement was too calculated, too practiced, clearly well aware of how much she made her hips sway around with every dramatic turn, making her new fat ass really swivel and jiggle like a runway model. Rin was practically flaunting her ill gotten gains yet no one seemed none the wiser, possibly not wanting to question the immortal being about it just thinking this was the norm for fertility spirits unbothered by the strong kicking and rapid movement of the life now inside Rin.

This made her motherly presence around the palace that much stronger, loyal subjects would often visit the palace bringing their loving children with them and Rin would shower the children with love and affection making sure they got every chance to rub against her pregnant belly as a form of entertainment while the parents made council with the king. Tai Lee just watched it all occur constantly asking not only herself but everyone around her if what she was seeing was indeed real and Tai Suu and Tai Yuu had not gone missing. But they were missing, yet they never left at the same time now trapped inside Rin who seemed to not only affect the physical forms of others but their mental state as well, every person Tai Lee would talk to including her own sisters would have no idea who Tai Suu or Tai Yuu even was. Almost if they were simply erased from everyone's memories.

Tai Lee was on the verge of going mad sitting by herself at the dining hall table staring at the two chairs her two missing sisters now turned into forgotten memories once sat in, it was then she was approached by the evil spirit Rim waddling up to the table staring intently at Tai Lee.

"What...did you do? What the hell did you do to them?!?" Tai Lee demanded slamming her fist against the table.

After a moment of eerie silence Rin simply smiled before moving her hand against the side of her quivering pregnant belly before starting to rub in slow, firm circles. The kicking inside of her belly got more intense, making her stomach stretch out in different directions, until the trapped spirits inside started to push harder and harder against the front, their fingernails clawing on either sides of the swollen naval. Her popped out and recently pierced belly button that resembled two colorful gems started to pulsate sticking out farther, and farther, and farther as if something was seconds from bursting free from that pregnant belly.

Tai Lee gasped in shock and horror when she saw the faceprints of both Tai Suu and Tai Suu pressing up against the taunt belly walls stretching them out like the flesh was mere rubber or taffy. Both twins lacked the expressions of fear and torment as their mouths were held agape and tongues left hanging free from their lips as if they were in the middle of sharing a blissful orgasm just below the surface.

"What are you doing to them in there!?!" Tai Lee demanded the answer to, which Rin simply snickered in response.

"Not a thing, they are just spending some time alone together is all, just like I said. And what better place than a pregnant woman's womb?"

"No...no this can't be real."

"Oh but it is, I even taught them how to better use their "assets", how about a show?~"

Rin snapped her fingers squatting low and spreading her legs open wide, on cue both Tai Suu and Tai Yuu's faces disappeared beneath the smooth surface as a shifting sound echoed from within, much to Tai Lee's surprise instead of their faces detailed outlines of their giant juicy booties started pressing up against the belly's surfaces making the belly stretch in both directions before beginning the so called "show". The booty shaped belly bumps began to jiggle and bounce up and down inside the pregnant woman's stomach making the liquid inside splash around loudly as the two 'bootlicious' sisters were feverishly twerking like seasoned pros throwing their asses in fast circles making those plump cheeks clap even in the confines of the tight womb as they were clearly showing off just how skilled they were, it looked like a lowrider hydraulics competition of the butts as each sister was trying to outdo the other making their butt jiggle harder, bounce higher, and stretch out the skin even farther than the other. The whole ordeal looked painful from Tai Lee's point of view but to Rin the fertility spirit only experienced pleasure and it showed on her face, with both her hands held behind her head and teeth biting into her plump lower lip Rin thrusted her hips in a grinding motion as if trying to help encourage them to bounce even harder inside her the entire time.

About three minutes had passed and Rin decided that was enough for a preformace, but the spirits inside her belly thought otherwise as Tai Suu was still aggressively pressing her ass against her side of the womb and Tai Yuu was still making her ass clap wildly in a circle. With a firm rock hard dual spank against their bobbing bottoms the two girls cried out in ecstacy before they finally slowed down to a stop. Their huge booties fading away from view as the two princesses went back into the depths of the spirit's womb, only able to make themselves known to the outside world by kicking and punching again, making the big stretched out pregnant belly bulge out with large thick swollen bumps and squirming movements.

"Ok I admit, I did make them enjoy the feeling of being spanked, but can you blame me? Mmm~ My big booty bimbo babies~" Rin explained placing a hand against the right side of her belly rubbing lightly as Tai Suu's loving moan echoed from within.