In Love and War Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Princess Tai Lee, if you can still hear me in there, just now...you did your best in trying to prevent this from happening, and...I would have done the same."

"D'aww how sweet, you keep talking like that and I'll just skip the wedding ceremony and go straight into the honeymoon." Rin giggled puckering her lips at him in a teasing fashion right before she felt a sudden kick, but not just any kick, this was a kick Rin did not enjoy at all.

Several more powerful kicks appeared against the surface making Rin wince aloud in pain for the very first time as something big and powerful was pushing from the inside.

"N-No! Stay down! You are not meant to be born yet, not for a couple more millennias!" Rin gasped as she tried pushing the many struggling lumps and bumps back down with her own open palms like a game of whack-a-mole, Ravi could only stare in sheer disbelief as Rin was struggling to contain the quivering mass within.

The punches and kicks kept growing more frequent, more power, more magnitude, it was becoming too much for the fertility spirit to stand.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME! I...WON'T...LET...YOU...ESCAPE! STAY! IN! THERE!" She shouted in pure rage slamming her fists against her own belly trying to fight back but to no avail, her belly started to glow a radiant light before a geyser of gold broke free bathing everyone in it's light, even Kai's hurricane of hatred stopped so he could see what was taking place.

There Rin laid, gaping heavily and completely exhausted, the spirit's massive self monument to her own fertility now gone leaving her small and insignificant once more. Yet standing over the crowd of mortals was a giantess, a being whose identity Ravi could only conclude was the fusion of all seven of the royal daughters. Emphasis on fusion, each trait that was given by Rin had found their places on the new being. From the titanic milk laden tits, to the distended chubby yet smooth apron of fat against their waist, to the 'bootlicious' backside that could put all the other butts in the southeastern nation to shame. Yet only one feature caught the farmer's attention, it was Tai Lee's loving and caring eyes that could pierce through any man to see his soul for herself.

"...Tai Lee? Uh, I mean...your highness...es?" Ravi asked, a bit confused on how to address the being.

The giant simply smiled, simply reaching down to scoop Ravi up with both hands bringing him up to eye level before embracing him in a loving kiss. Her much larger lips, engulfing his entire face but the message was clear all the same, despite now being one with her sisters it was Tai Lee's pure heart and soul that led the body. A sight that even Kai couldn't help but watch intently before he hovered closer to the crowd before speaking.

"...How, meaningful. Love, love conquers all...you have shown me that mankind can learn, can grow, can bring peace by themselves."

With that said Kai soon faded into non-existance, his anger appeased and the land was returned to it's serene tranquility.