In Love with a Superstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the marking?" she looked at the pile of books on the work surface and, ostensibly, her reason for being there.

"Done," he said with a grin, "Was sat here with nothing to do but drink tea so I had a look and saw how you'd marked. I must confess I had to run down to the gate house and borrow a red pen, but the rest, as they say..." He reached across and handed her the top two books. She flicked through. Bruce's marking was every bit as good as hers and in a few instances actually stricter. She had to look for a few seconds until she realised what the grammatical error had been in the piece she was reading.

"Haven't been too tough have I?"

"No, not at all, this class should know better." She read on.

"Coffee?"

"Yes please..." She was cut short by the abrupt ringing of a phone on the wall. Bruce grabbed it quickly,

"Hello?" he paused and let out a long sigh, "Hello Martin," he said obviously annoyed at the late call, "Yes Martin, but I have asked you not to call me this late haven't I? I have to go to work you know?" He looked at Sarah with an apologetic shrug and cupped his hand over the mouthpiece, "Hang on Martin," he shrugged to Sarah and rolled his eyes, "why don't you go on through, I'll be with you in a minute."

Sarah took the tray and walked along the hall, pushing the door open with her hip. The room looked very masculine in its beiges and browns, and some quite attractive artwork adorned its walls while a large leather suite of two sofas dominated the room along with a huge flat screen TV. She placed the tray on the hardwood coffee table and poured the wonderfully aromatic, steaming coffee into the mugs, and put cream and sugar into her own placing it on a coaster before she sat back onto the larger of the sofas before a fire place, the flames replaced by the yellows and oranges of daffodils and tulips.

Looking over her shoulder she could occasionally catch a glimpse of him talking on the phone somewhat crossly. He had a fine physique and sideways on it looked even better; mind you she was very fit too and proud of her long legs and flat stomach. It was hard work keeping up with Colleen but their weekly squash and circuit training sessions really paid off.

The linen shirt he wore looked just too smart and she thought that he really must have dressed up for the occasion.

Mind you, who was she kidding. Hadn't she gone to considerable trouble with her hair and make-up? And the hipster jeans she had put on were probably the tightest and most flattering she owned, and she hadn't really needed to iron them or to tie up the tails of the shirt she was wearing to expose the occasional flash of her narrow waist. As her cheeks flushed she thought that she had tried really hard to make it look like she hadn't really tried!

She stared out of the window across the private estate almost hypnotically for a few moments, the house was one of about ten all the same. The entrance had a locked gate and she'd had to press the appropriate buzzer to get let in by the security man, she hadn't seen a car without a personalised registration plate and they were all large and very, very expensive.

Bruce Young was just full of surprises. What next?

She heard the door push back,

"I wasn't sure how you take your..." she said snapping awake and turned around not to Bruce's handsome features but the pretty blue eyes and blonde hair of a little girl no more than four years old, dressed in pale pink pyjamas.

The child was obviously as surprised as she, but in the nature of small children took less time to recover from it. She grinned sweetly and cheekily to Sarah.

In one hand the child held a teddy bear by a rather ragged ear, and in the other a battered looking book.

"Hello!" said Sarah. The little girl chuckled but stayed by the door. "That looks like a nice book?" The child proudly held it up for inspection. "Would you like someone to read it to you?" The little blonde locks bounced as she nodded, her face almost illuminated by the smile. "Come on then!" The little girl bounded across the room proudly, but not without some difficulty, holding the book before her.

She placed the book on Sarah's knees and stood next to her expectantly. Sarah raised the hard cover of the book and with a practised air, started to read to the little girl a tale of enchanted castles, and beautiful princesses and mighty warrior princes. Soon she was leaning against her, the book on her lap and following the lines of the story with a finger.

"You don't do the voices!" said the child in a surprised squeak. Sarah was so shocked at the child speaking she was temporarily lost for words. "They all have different voices," said the girl sliding the book over so she could climb on Sarah's lap.

"I don't know any voices darling," said Sarah with a smile.

"Would you like me to do them for you?" The child turned and looked up at the door.

"Daddy!" she squealed in delight, and slid from Sarah's knee. Bruce was bending down and picking up the little girl, a big smile on his face.

"And why are you up so late Missy!" he said tickling the little girl into hysterics.

"Teddy couldn't sleep and he kept me awake!"

Bruce looked at Sarah,

"Teddy kept you awake did he? Well naughty old teddy - Should I put him the garden shed where he can't keep you awake?"

"Don't be silly Daddy!" she laughed clutching the toy even tighter, "We were reading a story but..." the little girl stopped and thought. Bruce whispered something in her ear, "...Sarah couldn't do the voices."

"Oh dear, well if you go up to bed then I'll come up and read you another one shall I?" The little girl nodded. Bruce whispered something else in the little girl's ear. She grinned and shook her head in childish embarrassment, but eventually gave in. She walked up to Sarah and smiled and took a deep breath.

"My name is Catherine Claire Young and I'm nearly five!"

"Well now, " said Sarah, "My name's Sarah, what's your teddy's name?"

"Teddies don't have names silly!" flustered the little girl.

"Some do," said Bruce with a questioning look.

"But they are all called 'Teddy'!" she announced with her young child's logic.

"Yeeeees," said Bruce with a proud but slightly faraway smile. "Give me five minutes, a story and some voices Sarah, and I'll be straight back!"

Daddy?

He was back in four.

"I'm really sorry about that, she doesn't normally stir, once she's down," He sat at the other end of the large sofa she was on.

"That's OK," said Sarah, "She's lovely!"

"Yeah!" he said.

"I didn't know you had children." she said, trying not to sound too nosy.

"Oh not many people do, here," he said picking up his cup and filling it, "Let me tell you the Bruce Young life story," he added cream, then took a long draught, "My name is Bruce David Young, Eldest child of Mr and Mrs David Young, brother to Peter Stephen Young. I'm thirty years old, not twenty eight like it says in all the papers, I was married once to a wonderful woman called Victoria..." he stopped suddenly and took a breath, "Who died just after Catherine was born, within minutes in fact." He drained his coffee cup and Sarah figured that was that, but he started again, "I act moderately well but am able to teach up to Secondary level in English Language, Literature, History and, I suppose, Drama. The rest you know about."

"I'm sorry," she said without explanation.

"Shit happens," he said with a resigned smile.

"Is that why you get so angry and smash things up?"

"Oh, you don't want to believe what you read in the papers," he said smiling pouring more coffee, "All that wild child stuff is the fault of my manager. Just over eighteen months ago I got into an argument with a Los Angeles Hotel owner once - and he was taking the piss by the way - tried to charged me twelve dollars for the can of Coke that Claire had out of the fridge and she hadn't even opened it! It made the paper because it was out of character.

My manager, that was him on the phone by the way, Martin Lonsdale - out and out criminal - anyway he was overjoyed! Suddenly I discovered every room I ever leave, no matter for how long, would trash itself and empty the drinks cabinet. It was good publicity so he said but this time it backfired on me."

"What?" She wasn't quite sure she believed him!

"I got that Marvel Super hero movie on the back of it, and Martin convinced me it would damage my career if we mentioned that it was all rubbish and Bruce was a nice guy actually with a pretty blonde daughter."

"So you didn't wreck that hotel room in town then?" Sarah said in astonishment.

"Nope! Never have - not one."

"So who does?"

"Dunno. Martin I guess, or someone Martin pays, I've stopped using hotel rooms to be honest and it's a bloody nuisance."

"That's why you looked so cross coming out of the court that day!"

"Yes," he said quietly, "I had told my solicitor to plead not guilty and tell the magistrates the truth, but... " He breathed a long sigh, "My darling manager got rid of him and pleaded guilty by post..." He looked cross for an instant. "I'm living my bloody life from one newspaper to the next you know? For all this..." he waved a hand around, "the Bruce Young 'brand'!"

He smiled, "What really gets me is... what reeeeaally makes me want to smash things up is... I'm a nice guy - ask anyone!" he said with a chuckle.

"I don't need to" Sarah said, "I think I've realised that today."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me," Sarah smiled and sipped her coffee luxuriously and slid back further into the sofa. The room went quiet for a moment disturbed only by the faint jingling of wind chimes in a garden somewhere. "So tell me all about Sarah."

Sarah smiled, "I'm Sarah Jayne Wells, I'm twenty six, youngest daughter of Mr and Mrs Arthur Wells and a citizen of this town. I've an older sister Caroline Anne Ashforth, nee Wells, with whom I'm part owner of a small cottage in Much-Wenlock..."

"Ah, a Shropshire Lass," he said and then his eyes closed in concentration, "On Wenlock edge the wood's in trouble, his forest fleece the Wrekin heaves..."

"You know your Housman."

"First Class degree with honours, what can I say."

"Is there any poet or author you can't quote?"

"Yeah, quite a few actually, I can do a pretty fair Tennyson, Some Sammy Coleridge when I've had a few, a dash of Thurber, some red hot Browning but Shakespeare is my real favourite." He moved a little closer to her and took her hand, and with a whimsical grin slipped effortlessly into character for the second time that day, "things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to form and dignity. Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind; and therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind..." It was fantastic, her very own performance from a professional and she giggled in embarrassment at the wonderful words and struggled for a reply. She thought back to her university days,

"Give me my Romeo: and when he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that... that..." she struggled with her memory, "Line?" she said with a grin.

"That all the world..." he whispered.

"That all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun!" she finished with a flourish.

"Bravo!" he said, "Your truly are Juliet the sun..."

"Only got to be a walk on Capulet," she said, the five-year disappointment still slightly raw. "I was Juliet's understudy though."

"I'm sure you would have made a much better Juliet," he stopped and stared at her, and slipped back into character, "Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief, that thou her maid art far more fair than she..."

She looked into his eyes and realised what a wonderful colour they were, a dark green. Before she knew, he slid forward and kissed her full on the lips. She responded passionately. A few men had kissed her before but never like this!

They broke,

"Oh shit," he backed away, "Oh Christ, look I'm really sorry Sarah, I... I don't normally do this kind of thing, honestly but..." he stopped burbling and looked into her eyes again, and she smiled. "What am I saying, I'm not sorry at all, can I kiss you again?"

Sarah grinned and nodded, and bent her head to him this time. She slid forward and into his outstretched arms. His warm hands were everywhere along her back at her sides and in her hair. Suddenly he broke away.

The reason became all too obvious for standing at the door was a dark haired woman staring crossly at them.

"Elisabeth," said Bruce, "how the hell did you get in here?" said Bruce sounding angry.

"Mum's key, I thought I'd pop in and see how you and Catherine were," she looked around the room absent-mindedly, "You didn't phone me, you said you would."

"No I didn't, you told me to; you have no business turning up to my house - what time do you call this anyway Catherine's long since in bed."

"Don't get cross with me Brucie," the other girl said, "It's not my fault you've finally got to work for a living."

"Look Elisabeth thanks for your interest but, I'm rather busy right now."

"So I see."

"Elisabeth we've been through all of this before - now if you'll give me my key I'll see you out - by the way, I'm telling the guard not to let you in as well."

"I'll get another key Brucie, and all the time the security company here employs illegal immigrants that can't speak more than four words in English, that won't be a problem - my only concern is for my niece. Seeing as you don't allow me to see her..."

"What are you talking about, I take her to your Mum twice a week," he stood taller, "anyway what is all of this rubbish I keep getting from your bloody solicitors..."

"And I will until I know she's safe."

"Safe from what!" he burst out, "Elisabeth..." he flustered, "I don't know what you're worried about..."

"Your weird Brucie," All the time the woman spoke she kept her eyes fixed on Sarah - two eyes that seemed to have the ability to stare straight through her in a most unnerving, almost scary way.

"Thank you for that vote of confidence Elisabeth, now goodbye."

"I've spoken to my Solicitor again Brucie."

"What about this time for Christ's sake," he sighed.

"I'll not see you injure my little..." she paused, "Niece in one of your drunken binges." She stared straight at Sarah, "I promised my sister I'd look after Catherine..."

"Elisabeth... that's it, I will not stand here and argue the toss with something that it is none of your bloody business..."

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your... friend?"

"No, goodbye Elisabeth."

"I'm Elisabeth," said the woman moving closer to Sarah but Bruce blocked her path, "I'm Brucie's sister-in-law and Catherine's Aunt."

"I'm pleased to meet you," said Sarah with the first hint of a tremble in her voice

"Are you now," said the woman with a face devoid of expression.

"That's it Elisabeth, get out before I throw you out."

The woman smiled mischievously, "Night night Brucie," she spun on her heels and looked over her shoulder at Sarah, "I doooo hope I haven't ruined your evening," and she was gone, followed by a slam of the front door and the rattle of a chain.

"Sorry about that Sarah," said Bruce, "That was Elisabeth - my late wife's sister." He looked concerned for a moment, "She took Vicky's death very badly, she seems to resent me having a life at all."

Sarah shuddered, "She didn't like me being here did she."

"No I don't think she did," Bruce looked closer, "Hey are you OK? She really scared you didn't she?"

"A little," said Sarah, "It was all that 'promised her sister' stuff."

"Well I can put your mind at rest for a start," said Bruce, "Vicky... Vicky died because of complications after she had Cathy," he took a deep breath, "Elisabeth hadn't spoken to Vicky for four months to my knowledge, apparently she didn't like the idea of her sister being married, especially to someone so thoroughly unreliable as an actor. I suppose the pregnancy was something else for her to resent us about."

"Oh, well, no wonder she's a bit... upset,"

"Yeah, I suppose, it can only make it worse." he poured them some more coffee, "Vicky was a Doctor you see, pride of the whole family until we got married, she was almost out her training when we met."

"I'm sorry Bruce."

"Ah, don't be," he smiled, "All part of the great big game I suppose."

She was looking around her in embarrassment and he picked up on it.

"Look, I err..." he stumbled, "I'd offer to drive you home but..." he looked up at the ceiling indicating Cathy's bedroom, "I'll call you a taxi..."

Sarah had a mild mental struggle while she decided if she wanted the evening to end and it must have showed through her face and eyes.

"Heh, don't get me wrong or anything, but I rather thought that what with my recollections and my lovely sister-in-law we'd trashed the ambience just a tad."

"And I bet you just hate it when anyone calls you 'Brucie' don't you?"

He grinned.

There was something between them now, something so strong that it surpassed any rational explanation and she could only put it down to sheer animal attraction - good old-fashioned lust. He sat down by her again, and she grinned,

"Oh well if that's the case." He made to put his arm around her, but she leant forward and slid over him.

He'd turned off the lights, shut the door and lit some candles. They'd dispensed with clothes long before and lay in just their underwear, the scent of the cut flowers light in the air. The sheepskin rug was incredibly thick, cool and soft against her bare skin and caressed her pale flesh almost as gently as he did.

Undressing him had been quite wonderful; his body was a picture of Hollywood health and like nothing she had seen outside of television and male fashion models, and the darkness and the candlelight flickering across his tanned body was a delight that gave the whole thing a dream like ambience.

He still wore dark boxer shorts while she was wearing the briefest panties and matching bra; she said a silent prayer of thanks to the patron saint of dates for the fact she'd put one some of her best undies. They lay kissing and caressing for what seemed like hours. There was no mad rush to get to the intercourse that she had found with her previous boyfriend, just this slow yet passionate exploration of each other with the option of taking all the time in the world.

While it was completely delightful and she adored every minute, there came that desire in her so strong to possess him. Finally she rolled slightly and pushed him onto his back rubbing her hands across the dark curls of his chest hair and his strong pectorals before lazily stroking across an iron hard six pack ready for what was below.

With her previous boyfriend she had never been able to take the initiative in their lovemaking, and while it had been OK, she had never been given the freedom to explore him the way the Bruce was allowing her now and she revelled in it, stroking his erect penis through the elastic of his boxers before gripping it tight, feeling it's turgidity and thinking how it would feel inside her.

Finally she pulled at either side of his shorts slowly revealing his groin until his entire body, beautifully cast as it was, was on view and it was looked fantastic. He reached out to reciprocate, but she pushed him back down again with a slow shake of her head.

With a smile she stood up before him revealing her lithe body with all curves beautifully set, and reaching behind her undid the clasps holding her brassiere, letting the flimsy garment fall to the floor.

He gasped, his eyes glued to the beautiful candlelit form unveiling before him. She gently and teasingly stroked her fingers along the side of her full breasts, rubbing hard across them and perking up her red nipples that tingled to her touch. She was buzzing with excitement now.