In Love with a Superstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, tucking her thumbs under the elastic she slowly slid the tiny briefs over her hips letting them fall from her hands and stepping out of them, to pose naked before him. She felt fantastic, desirable, sexual, more so than at any other time in her life and at that moment all of the hours spent in the gym and the dance studio were suddenly worth it.

It was perfect and she didn't want to miss a thing, even to the point of standing for a few moments so he could have the pleasure of just looking at her. Kneeling astride him, she opened the contraceptive packet and slid it quickly into place. The instructions on the box that, thank God, she'd had in the tiny zipped pocket of her handbag said that this should be part of the pleasure - this was the first time it ever had been. Mind you, she had never made love like this before.

They both cried out as she raised herself and sat back feeling the moist drag of her arousal over his, joined with him in an almost forgotten, most exquisite union - both for that moment unable to move.

She rode him gently at first, watching his smile and enjoying his hands on her thighs and her hips, and the pleasuring her breasts and nipples were receiving. Eventually, and almost as if it were an afterthought, he stroked across her flat belly and down, down to where they were connected to her clitoris and he expertly strummed it in time with her downward thrusts.

This, along with the wonderfully sensual atmosphere heightened by the dancing candle flames, helped her excitement to grow until she could not have held back her climax if she had wanted to.

When it happened she cried out with a long gasp and giggled sigh. He pulled her down to kiss him and she hugged him tightly while the tremors faded. Taking the advantage he rolled with her until he was in the dominant position. She held him close breathing into his shoulder, her legs clutching him as they both moved faster and faster until, gasping and groaning into each other's mouths, they came together.

She came round a few moments later, her body glowing and faintly perspiring. He had rolled to his side still holding her in his embrace not wanting to lose the hard won contact for a second.

"Wow," she said with a sigh, brushing her fingers along his muscular arms. He kissed her lightly and tenderly in contrast to their fierce embraces moments before.

"Cor," he said brushing a few curls from her face.

"Is that something they teach you in Hollywood?"

"No! No such luck," he breathed out in a long sigh, "That's the first time... well for a long time anyway,"

"That's not what it say's in the paper!" she laughed knowing full well what his answer would be.

"Don't you start." he grinned back. She looked into his big green eyes.

"Won't happen again," she said leaning forward and kissing him.

The next morning she was woken by an unfamiliar rattle of crockery and a smell of hot toast. Forcing her eyes open she could see Bruce standing and holding a tray loaded with breakfast.

"Morning!" he said with a smile.

She looked around her and realised where she was.

"Morning," she yawned, still very drowsily, "My God what time..."

"It's alright," he eased, "If you must ruin the atmosphere it's a half past six, and you've plenty of time to eat breakfast, get a shower and still get home to change."

"Oh," she said settling back into the warmth of the huge duvet, "That's OK then!"

She thought back on the previous night. They had retreated to his bedroom, and made love one more time shortly before midnight. Again, that was another first, twice in one night!

They sat up in bed sipping tea and flicking through the paper, while the Television news explained what was in the paper in more detail. At seven she was in the shower. As she stepped out of the cubicle shyly, naked in the daylight she saw that he was watching her from the mirror as he shaved.

He appraised her form again as she dried herself with the big towel.

"Look Bruce, I... I just want you to know that I... err I don't normally do this sort of thing you know?" she wrapped the towel around her, tucking the end in at the top. He looked at her quizzically, "You know?"

"What?" he smiled,

"Do I have to spell it out?" she whispered, "Going to bed with someone I've only known for a day..."

He cut her short.

"And you think that I do?"

"No," she smiled, "What I mean is..."

"Sarah," he smiled as he leant across to stroke her wet hair, "Despite what it says in the papers, that is the first time I have slept... no made love with someone in almost four years." She stared at him dumbly. He nodded, "Yes, you are the first person in all that time that I have wanted, and believe me it's nothing to do with not having the offers I can assure you."

"I didn't mean..."

"I know honey," He kissed her tenderly, "I didn't think for a second that you were that kind of girl or that I was being that kind of a guy - if we are both honest it was just that it was that kind of night." He held a hand to the side of her face, "I'd really like to see you again, Sarah."

It was her turn to look confused, "In about an hour you will," she said with a grin.

"You know what I mean."

"Do I?" she giggled.

"I'd like to see you out of school."

"And out of clothes by the look of you."

"That too," he smiled, "Look, I think you're fantastic, and I'd really like to see more of you."

"I don't think there's much of me that you haven't seen."

"You're not making this very easy for me are you?"

"Bruce," she sighed, "I'd like to see more of you, but..."

"But what?"

"I've never gone out with a superstar before. You know what the papers will do to anyone you're seen with. I've already been front page and I'll have lifestyle magazines photographing my bathroom design before I know it if I'm seen out with you."

"Don't be seen with me then, I'm good at camouflage. You should have seen my last war movie. I practically won the Battle of Gettysburg almost single handed I'll have you know," He struck a pose, naked. "Oh Captain, my Captain our fearful trip is done, the ship has weathered every rack and..." he said and she laughed, stopping him in mid flow. "Sorry," he said, "Walt Whitman." He added, "Sequel to Drum Taps."

"What?"

"Walt Whitman, America's one true folk poet, forgot all about him last night."

"Oh, you didn't do so badly with Shakespeare."

"Ah, Sweet Swan of Avon, so," he said, "Can we explore the possibilities?"

"OK, but... no rush - OK?"

"OK, but Sarah?"

"What?"

"Marry me?" he dropped onto one knee dramatically with a hand on his heart and she grinned.

"What?" she giggled.

"A contract of eternal bond of love, confirmed by mutual joinder of hands, attested by the holy close of lips, strengthen'd by interchangement of rings..." he turned back into Bruce again, "Too much?"

"Just a touch over the top," she said, "Much Ado?"

"Twelfth Night." He grinned.

"You shouldn't be so funny," she patted his cheek, "I might have said yes."

She walked through the school gates convinced that everyone would know that she had slept with Bruce Young, even though she'd hadn't known him more than a day.

By the second day the press interest had faded, helped by the court order the education department had asked for, and only the occasional autograph hunter or curious parent loitered at the gate and the policeman that had temporarily replaced the lollipop man would nicely but firmly move them on. Sarah breezed into the school and smiled to the cleaners and the few early pupils there for the gym, the pool or the music rooms.

Her studio was alive with the pungent Colombian Roast that Colleen adored and could not start her day without - two cardboard cups sat on the window sill. The tape player thumped noisily as Colleen swayed and pumped to her morning workout. Sarah joined her several times a week and had no problem with her large studio being used like this.

"Mornin' Sarah," she said barely losing her stride and peering over her shoulder, "Have one of them coffees save it going cold," she turned to look full at her friend, "You're lookin' well this fine day?"

"Am I?" she gasped, "What makes you say that?" she turned her back to her colleague and sipped some of the coffee to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Just a bit more of a spring in your step that's all," Colleen stopped her arm movements and jogged on the spot, "As well as that, you're early for once."

"Oh well," Sarah blustered, "It was such a nice morning I thought I'd get up early, see the new day in,"

"Oh yes?" said Colleen disbelievingly, "In Ireland we'd say you must have wet the bed... be off with you!" she shouted out of the window, "Dirty little sods," she chuckled, "It's those little bleeders from 9J, eyein' me up again,"

"Well if you insist in disporting yourself in just a vest in front of a ground floor window what do you expect," Sarah sipped her coffee, "Besides you could always consider it a compliment?"

"If they were seven or eight years older I'd be impressed." She stopped her exercising, silenced the CD player and walked across to Sarah and her own coffee, shaking her long, curly ginger hair free of a hair band. "Nah, I'm probably just part of some heart-struck fifteen year ol's older woman fantasy." She picked up the cup and sipped gloriously, "Ah, perfection; mind you speaking of fantasies and perfection, how is the movie star taken to sleepy little ol' St. Johns."

"Well he seems to like it OK so far. He took my lot through Shakespeare yesterday, had that lot from 10K eating out of his hand and..." her voice trailed off as she sipped her coffee.

Colleen stared at her face.

"Why Miss Wells I do believe yer blushin'."

Sarah giggled, "I am not."

"So yah are," she smiled again, "What's up, d'ya fancy him or somethin'?"

"No!" she said, aware that she might have protested a bit too much.

Colleen looked at her,

"Ya must be the only female in the place that don't then," she said, "I think he's gorgeous, might get him to help me with some physical training. Why," said Colleen, "I believe yer' blushin' again Miss Wells." She stared at Sarah and smiled, "Perhaps St John's isn't quite as sleepy after all."

Crunch time; at a few minutes after 8.30 Bruce walked into the staff room.

"Morning all!" There were a few mumbled good mornings.

"Good Morning Bruce!" Came the general reply and he stood by the coffee percolator and picked up a mug.

"How are you this fine morning?" he asked Sarah who had innocently wandered across to him.

"Fine," she smiled.

"You're blushing," he said in a perfectly calm tone handing her a cup. She tried not to giggle.

"You're not the first to notice," she grinned.

"That stuff costs money you know." Sarah looked round, it was Tom Campion and for the first time Sarah could see hate in his eyes.

"You tell me how much Tom, and I'll make out a cheque right away Sah!"

Bruce sprang to attention and saluted.

"That isn't the point 'Bruce', it would have been nice if you'd asked rather than just helping yourself."

"I haven't helped myself 'Tom'; I helped the divine Miss Wells if you must know."

There were some smirks around the room. Tom was being a pain and he was probably the only one that didn't realise it. "Now," said Bruce, "How does one go about joining the tea float?"

Colleen descended in grand style, fresh from the shower and looking like she hadn't just done forty minutes of hard, punishing cardio funk.

"Now Mr Young," she drawled like a Mid-western estate agent even going so far as to pick up a clipboard, "Three pounds a month entitles you to as much tea and coffee as you wish, however St Johns hot beverage Inc. does ask that you specify the nature of those hot beverages in general terms and, with no obligation at this stage, beforehand. For instance should you wish to consume tea and instant coffee the price will stay the same. However," her face dropped slightly, "Should you require, for instance, a speciality tea as a matter of course and stroke or have access to the best Brazilian coffee unfortunately the supplier will levy an excess of one pound per calendar month for access to one or more cups of the said South American Blend and speciality teas."

"Can I have options?" he had put on a refined London stockbroker voice, "I'm interested in speciality teas, say Earl Grey, on bi-monthly basis with a further step-up option of the Brazilian blend without squaring the matter wholly by committing myself before, say, week three?"

"You drive a hard bargain Mr Young, however I am authorised by St Johns Hot beverages Inc to offer you a once in a lifetime deal of forty pounds for unlimited access to either a speciality tea or Brazilian coffee, without prejudice to options on the hot chocolate, malt or meat derivatives for the duration of your time with us." She grinned like an idiot.

"What about biscuits, I thinking Bourbon creams by the end of say... week two with a step up to hobnobs by half term?"

Colleen's smile didn't falter,

"Don't take the piss, Mr Young."

"Alright, he's an actor, not a bloody comedian." Tom was cross, this was indirectly at his expense and he didn't like it.

Sarah was concerned and started to move towards him. The look Tom gave her was enough and she stopped. True to his breeding he resorted to bad tempered cajoling, "Is there any chance we can get some bloody teaching done today?" The staff trooped out, grumbling about who the hell he thought he was today, "Miss Wells?" Tom called after her.

"Tom," she said walking back to where he was standing.

"Sarah, try not to get too involved with the Boy wonder, he's a user and abuser, and a fraud."

"What?" she was shocked.

"If I have anything to do with it he'll be out of here and back before the magistrates. The man is one step up from an ape and deserves to be in a prison not around young children. My Father was a magistrate ya'know," he said with a sly grin, "I'll have him breached and back in jail before you know it." He chuckled nastily. "One foot wrong and I'll..."

"Tom, what's the matter with you, he only made me a coffee for heaven's sake, we're working together..."

"Look, I know him alright?" Tom was starting to lose his temper, "Just... just stay away from Bruce Young... He's only here for 2 months, this is your job! It's for your own good, alright?" Everyone else in the room looked around at his outburst and he stormed out of the room.

After the lunchtime break he was sat in her office talking into a mobile, she overheard part of the conversation, "...Martin no! I have nothing to say about that, it's none of your bloody business that's why... stuff the bloody contract, it says nothing about you making my life a bleedin' misery does it... No! NOT ANY MORE - I've had enough ALRIGHT!!" he punched the front of the mobile obviously to disconnect the call, somewhat more forcefully than he would ordinarily.

Sarah tapped the door, "Hello?"

"Hi Sarah," he hung his head and shook it as if trying to shake off a mood, "My lovely manager, I can see the headlines now, 'Wild Boy Young ready to blow his top as he goes back to school,' something like that anyway."

"What?"

"He's heard that I've been seeing a woman and he wants to know who she is." Sarah went cold.

"Will they come after me," she said quietly, with just the slightest tremble in her voice, "The Press I mean?" Visions of her whole career crashing down in front of her, college, teacher training, supply, proper job and resignation, all blown away for one night of passion, pretty incredible passion even though it had been.

"No chance!" he said. He stood crossly, "No, he's trying to be clever and he isn't. The security on the estate is too good. The visitor system is anonymous and the staff chosen very carefully. There are richer and more camera shy people than me that live in that twenty acre plot, trust me." He shook his head in disgust. "No that bloody man was fishing for news and I'm not going to put up with it. He doesn't know you or that you work here, or the photographers would have been here already, no don't worry." he stood and walked over to her, "OK Miss Wells, we need a new strategy."

"Really?" she said.

"Really," he smiled but not directly to her, "We can't go to your place because someone might recognise me, my place is OK and the site management are very good and are wary of the press and such." he smiled again, "Not this time Martin Bloody Lonsdale, not this time."

"Look, Bruce..." she stopped, "last night was wonderful but I can't... I don't think I can do all that hiding from photographers and having people going through my bin for credit card receipts and all that. Last night, it was fantastic, the best ever but..."

"Store cupboard, count to ten first," he said and walked away.

She counted to ten, then shook her head, what on earth was she doing. She went to the cupboard as directed.

He closed the door behind her.

"Bruce," she started, "I don't want to get mixed up in some battle between you and your man..."

He grabbed her and cut her off by the simple expedient of gluing his mouth to hers. She gave in, it was still pretty wonderful after all.

"Sarah, believe me when I say this," he stared right into her eyes, "This has nothing to do with me having a problem with Martin, This has to do with me finding a girl that I am absolutely crazy about after 24 hours, and not wanting it spoiled."

"I... I'm sorry?" she asked.

"Sarah, from the first moment I saw you yesterday morning I was smitten, I mean take a look at yourself for heaven's sake, you're... you're gorgeous!" He pushed her back slightly to look her up and down, "and I will not have whatever there could be ruined by some idiot who gets off on trying to control my life while I pay him for it."

She kissed him this time. She broke away from him with the beginning of a smile,

"I've got it!" she said.

"Well if you've got I must have it by now... Oww!" he said as she cuffed him.

"Look, I'll have to start organising the end of term review, which will mean that you can do my classes for me on your own..."

"Oh cheers that's..."

"Listen!" she cut in, "That way we won't be seen so much together around school."

"I'm with you so far."

"We won't be able to see each other in the evenings I'm afraid."

"But..."

"Bruce, I'm sorry but I can't risk it, I've worked too hard to be hounded out of my job by the press, that sort of stuff sticks, you know that."

"Yeah," he sighed, "Ok, you're the Boss."

"I'll tell you what though," she said, "This weekend we can go up to the cottage. Bring Cathy, she'll love it. Miles of countryside and trees and birds and everything; she can run around to her hearts content."

"She has a friend's birthday party on Friday night, we'll meet you there Saturday Morning?"

"Of course," he smiled, "OK, one more for luck then seeing as this will be the last time I can kiss you for a while."

The kissed passionately, it was only broken by the bell reminding the school that it was time to start the learning process again.

She had done terribly well she thought. It was only Thursday and they had met twice each day at school and spoke every night when he phoned from a mobile. Each day they chatted nicely at breaks and at lunch spending only a few moments together. Consummate actor that he was, he effortlessly covered his desire for her until the few minutes before the bell rang for the children to return to lessons after lunch, and they met in large store cupboard in her classroom studio. When she got home though there was a surprise waiting for her.

The manila envelope on the mat was A5 size, unstamped with nothing written on the outside. As Sarah pulled at the top she could feel something in it. Fortunately for Sarah she chose to peak into the opening rather than fish around inside. When she tipped the contents out onto the table several pieces of broken glass, an old fashioned razor blade and some jagged, evil looking, small fishhooks fell out with a note made from words cut from a newspaper.