All Comments on 'In Love with Lori Ch. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story!!

Bar Harbor (bah Habah)is about 100 Mi. East of my location here in Me. Quite popular in the summer for Camping out in Acadia Nat'l Park & Leaf Peeping in the fall.

As I write this, the place is closed early because of the gov'ment shutdown.Lot's of $$$ being lost in this shutdown mess.

I think they'll be glad to go back to England as the winters up here in Maine can be very snowy & cold, lot's of days w/-0* temps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a good story. Any chance of a few-years-after follow up

tastynipples8tastynipples8over 10 years ago
really good

A continuation would be awesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely loved it, please continue with this story :)

Cracker270Cracker270over 10 years ago

Read and enjoyed the first version. Loved the revision. Great job and a sequel would be great.

digger33digger33over 10 years ago
Please

You have the written a very hot story, that I enjoyed very much. Hope you are thinking of continuing this with at least one more chapter into their lives. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3 pages

there is a great 3 page story buried in there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@anonymous 02/05/14

If you want a three page story, fuck off and find one, or write one yourself, this is just fine as it is; if you knew the history of fthis story, you'd know this is 3 chapters condensed into one, but this is obviously too much for your pinhead to take in, so fuck-off and read Dr Seuss, because you seem to have the attention-span and retentive capability of a 10 year-old with ADHD

shades1ashades1aalmost 10 years ago
Fair criticism

Suggesting that this story would be a great 3 page story is completely fair criticism and doesn't deserve that unnecessarily aggressive response. The poster only suggested that the story would be great with an edit, an opinion that I happen to agree with. It wasn't rude, nor mean spirited. That response was.

Also, it doesn't matter what the history of the story was. This version needs to be judged on it's own merits, and if some of us suggest and edit, that is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
her pucker

I begin to think you are an ass-man! What a beautiful story about a brother and sister in love. He sounded like a normal teenage boy trying to get out of his folks house. Every man has to blaze his own trails at some point, and has to usurp the father's authority to do it, and his mother's natural desire to have her kids close-by. They are being required to shoulder the burden of death too soon, and must plan the future quickly now. If he just took her virginity both in her kitty and her anus he shouldn't be forgetting the lube for both holes. Can't wait for next chapter, even though I have read them before.

SorchakSorchakalmost 10 years ago
Just how is Lori going to get pregnant

with Davey cumming up her ass all the time? I think out of the dozen or so times they fucked, every single time he ended up blowing his load up her butt. As a doctor, he should know that's not how to get her pregnant. I like reading about anal sex as much as the next guy, but he never came in her pussy! I hope the next 5 chapters has him fill her cunt with cum at least once...

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
I Agree with Sorchak

What's with all the buggery! there was a fine blond I went to school with that I wanted however all she would offer was the back door.Which really pissed me off but there was no talking to her she was saving that snapper for her wedding night.Need I say I don't want anal I hate anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love This

I really like your work. I think I have read everything you have put on here, and I definitely see patterns. The English/American thing is often there as is English/Eurasian, so I think you like to mix your races and that makes me hot. Variety is cool, keeps life from getting boreing for everyone. However, one pattern or varient you could slow down on is the Anus. It can be exceptionally uncomfortable for a girl and your character evidently wants her ass all the time and you don't emphasize extra lubrication enough. Jesus, let her sit in some warm water and Epsom salts for awhile to recover. You know, she still has to poop outta that thing at some point. I love the Love Story here with the Death and Loss along with it.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
Worra lorra love

Well doctor dear you certainly have found a cure for the blues, I shall continue taking the medicine until the whole course is finished. I do like your stories your humour and the way you use language , very amusing.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
A great story

Doctor, Doctor!!

Give me the news, I have a bad case of loving you. No pill is going to cure my I’ll.

I have a bad case of loving you.

😂

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
Well...

That's a disappointment and a shame. They had such good chemistry, too. Yet, again, though, the anal sex is a no go for me.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Love this story, keeep it up and 5 stars from me.

Lido_77Lido_77over 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much! Just one thing stood out for me; the buildup was so lovely that the first sexual encounter jarred me a bit! Now, please don’t bite my head off here, I know what site I’m on and I love a good, hard fuck! But it just sort of came out of nowhere that the sex would be so crass coming out of HER mouth. It seemed like a tender moment was missing- then after I expected the harder stuff. Just my opinion. Great job! I’ll be reading more!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Just noticed from my last comments it was 2 years since I last read this well, "hereI go round the mulberry bush"

Again.

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

This is a cool story so far but I'm starting to think they dint know how babies are made lol. In one of the first few pages she says for him to show her how babies are made in a joking way. He finishes in her ass though lol.........

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

This story has the makings for being fantastic!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

First, **5** Five Stars for the story, the surprise of how the siblings "got together" is SSSSOOOO nasty, and satisfying!d. Looking forward to chapter 2 now.

For "ChrystleAyers 24"s post 2 years ago...I am sorry that she did not APPRECIATE the content of the story. Apparently, you are not the enlightened kind of reader that these stories draw, and it would appear you personal life may "suffer" because/in spite of it!! Anal sex is a CHOICE, for individuals who trust and love each other, sharing their bodies with their partners, enjoying the 'treats' of each other!

Thanks again for the great story!

FebrisulfrFebrisulfrover 1 year ago

It was too jarring.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Had me wondering at the start of the story, it’s started off like a Shakespearean tragedy then into a mad anal fuck feast until they finally found out where to actually put it. I’m actually at a stage where I’m skipping over all the sex to try to get back to the storyline. Before all your loyal readers go off the deep end at me and shoot me root me and electrocute me I did give you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

I guess that I'll give you the carrot first before I use the stick.

+ A good story about brother/sister LOVE, even though it did degenerate into a lust-filled fuck fest numerous times.

+ Lori demonstrates what a great wife should do for her husband by taking into consideration that moving to England is immediately in his best interests, but the long term payoff benefits BOTH of them as well as any

Children in the future.

+ David demonstrates how to be a good husband by trying to be flexible and find a good solution to make Lori happy when she initially was wanting to remain in the USA.

Now I have to give you the stick.

- The sex just for the sake of sex did get rather annoying at times. 🙄

- The amount of Anal Sex was excessive.

- David's constant arse obsession borders on a state of mental illness. And as a Doctor, he should know better than most people about the risks associated with shoving your tongue inside of someone's butt hole.

I'll read the next installment, but I'm rating this one a 3/5.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

more about the love and problems of incest and less sex, especially anal. nothing really new, except 2 countries, just another story

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Your stories are usually great to read, except for the fact you always do anal sex. 99% of women don’t do anal let alone climax from it. Your stories almost always stop in the middle of a great blow job to screw the chick, a guy never would do that. No chick is gonna get a guy close to climax and then stop to screw him, he’s just gonna cum in a minute after he starts screwing her. Almost every story the parents die, makes your stories easier so the kids don’t have to explain.. you tend to keep describing things in all your stories repeatedly.. I didn’t even finish the first chapter of this story because you wouldn’t stop with the anal crap, leave your fetishes out of your stories. I mean most guys have done anal, but reading about it is gross, it’s like watching someone bite into a lemon your mouth puckers and your face cringes.. so reading a nice sex scene becomes ruined by the distasteful comments you write on fingers, tongue, cock in someone’s ass.. doing something in the heat of the moment during sex is totally different than reading it… it’s not sexy, romantic or even erotic at all.. most of your stories are great reads would be better without anal, but this story just was totally gross, there was no build up of any kind between brother and sister all they had was fucking… where’s the making love, enjoying each other without sex, maybe it changes later in the story but I’m officially turned off this story IT HAS NO HEART

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories