All Comments on 'In Love with Lori Ch. 07 Pt. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The continuing story.

Great to see you back again. 5 star as usual :-).

jackh1962jackh1962almost 6 years ago

Really like these second POV additions to your stories. You added a surprise or two in this chapter.Hope to see more like this.

meme165meme165almost 6 years ago
You need a different editor

Here I am patiently waiting for the next GrandTeton epic, and I find you have hi-jacked him for your own nefarious purposes

However whilst you have him locked up in your dungeon you may as well carry on and make full use of his obvious skills

I shall continue waiting patiently for the next GrandTeton peice of art, and bide my time by reading your masterpieces again

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
really brilliant

this story is one of my favorites - fantastically well-written with a lot of great characters. i hope you have plans to add another chapter soon. i seemed to end too abruptly. maybe thats because i think Lori could go on and on. 5 stars - wish i could give it 10 or 100! i like all of your stories that i've read - but i like this one best.

THANKS!!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 6 years ago
Ooh so Wonderful!!

This is so incredibly detailed that I can't see to hold myself back, but read each chapter until my poor iPad goes to 0%, and . . . fade to a black screen! I absolutely fell in love with this story and can't wait to read more. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Question

I was wondering if the girls from shining girl and all I wanted will make an appearance in ch 7 or 2

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon. 7/27/18, Re: Question

Funny you should ask that; Ch7 Part 2 is nearly finished (work is particularly hectic right now, so my apologies for taking a while with this) and yes, Jack & Teruko, Andy & Linda, and Harry & Sai Fong all make cameo appearances; Jack is actually Davey's Best Man when he and Lori get married, something I think I hinted at once before. Hoping to have time to finish this last part soon, so fingers crossed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This chapter is amazing!!!

This chapter has given us a different side of the story. I was wondering while reading the story how come no-one in the family figured out that they are half-siblings. However to read now that they did figure it out, but not only that they didn't make a spectacle of it, but that they actually accepted it and gave their relationship their blessings makes the story even better. Also that a relationship between a brother and sister happened before in their family but this case has a happier ending is also great. Keep up the great work.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Very, very well written. I just find the anal fixation a bit much. Also, too many people learning of their brother-sister situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4273 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES