In Love with Lori Ch. 07 Pt. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart broke for her, for this beautiful girl who would never be able to have what I had, because of what fate had done to her; she'd never wear that ring and be Andy's wife, no matter how much they both wanted it. At that moment I understood just how deeply I was being gifted, that Davey and I could do this, and that poor, beautiful girl could never have what I had. It took a while to get over that. I suspect Davey guessed my heart suddenly wasn't in it, if his puzzled looks were anything to go by, but eventually I pulled myself together and threw myself back into my special day.

It took a long time, though, before the sadness I felt for Linda and her tragedy mellowed enough that I could think about her, and wonder how I could help her, or what, if anything, we could do to make it right for her. (As it happened, she found a way; Davey and I were never more happy than the day we attended her wedding, to her beloved Andy; sometimes Fortune smiles on us when we least expect it, and now Linda, Andy, and their little girl are the happiest family in the world.)

The food was excellent. Aunt Sophie had excelled herself in the choice of caterer, the cake was everything I'd wanted it to be, made and decorated by a mind-reading queen among cake-makers, with four tiers draped in swathes of perfectly realistic sugar pastillage roses and cornflowers, and gilt-edged swags and realistic drapes of folded sugar-work, beautiful, elegant, formal, and dramatic. The music was all I could have wanted, too, played by a string quartet for the formal dancing, and a local band who gave us dance music to pass away the evening.

I danced with Davey like I'd never danced before, whether a romantic Viennese waltz, my Bridal Dance with Davey, or the stately Minuet Mom had tirelessly drummed into all four of us, Josie, Sara, Davey, and I, when we were young, on the grounds that we might as well learn something elegant, one never knew when it might come in handy, and sure enough, with the boys in their tail-coats and us girls in our elegant, lacy gowns, I thought we looked very olde-worlde and elegant indeed dancing those baroque, beautiful measures the way Mom had taught us.

Of course we also boogied to the latest pop sounds; this was a party, after all. Even Richard, my new daddy, claimed me for a couple of the less energetic dances, while first Sybil, then Sophie steered Davey around the dance floor, talking in his ear all the time, obviously giving him so much of the advice she had available for free. Davey was listening raptly, nodding occasionally at something she said, occasionally darting me a glance and a smile.

The wedding reception was everything I'd ever wanted or dreamed of, but I still had more to come. I know that traditionally the wedding night is when the couple consummate their marriage and make a baby, but we'd already gone there, I already had my baby boy (Charlie, I told myself, his name is Charlie...) growing inside me, but I still had Wedding Night plans for Davey, and, if the looks he was giving me were anything to go by, he had plans for me.

At last, the festivities came to an end. We gave our guests farewell, with a parting gift of a slice of wedding cake wrapped in a commemorative parcel, and little sterling silver tokens of good luck, wishbones and hearts, that kind of thing, and thanked everyone at the door as they left; we weren't going on honeymoon, at least not yet; Davey was running as fast as he could to catch-up at the hospital, so it wouldn't have been a good idea to go traipsing off on vacation just then, instead, we'd save that for when Charlie was old enough to travel, then take a family vacation together.

After the last guest had left, and Jack and Teruko, Harry and Sai-Fong, and Andrew and Linda had given their 'goodnight's' and retired to their rooms, it was just the Bridal party left, and Sophie and Richard. Davey was all for having a small family party, but I kind of nudged him until he realized Richard and Hugo were actually steaming gently in their anxiety to get Sara and Josie alone again and not hiding it too well, so we waved them off too, with promises we'd see them late morning. Davey and Uncle Richard sent the catering people and serving staff home with instructions to return the following day and clear-up, and a 'thank you' envelope with some cash for each of them, ditto the band and string quartet, and then finally it was just Sophie, Uncle Richard, Davey, and me left amid the debris and clutter of what had been a perfect celebration, as far as I was concerned.

"Well, Darling Girl, I think that went OK, what do you think?" smiled Sophie, slipping her arm through mine. I hugged her arm back.

"Thank you, Aunt Sophie, I'd never have been able to get through all this without you; Davey was right; 'Ladies Who Organize' are a definitely a very valuable asset!"

Richard was standing next to me, and if felt like the most natural thing in the world to slip my other arm through his and kiss him on the cheek, then Sophie.

"Thank you Mom, thank you Daddy!" I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder. Richard patted my arm and kissed the top of my head.

"It's strange, Darling Girl; now that I've given you away, I find I want you back! Do all fathers of the bride feel like this, I wonder? You, young man, you take care of her or I shall be having some pointed words with you; remember, it's getting a bit crowded under the shed, but I'm sure we can make room for you..."

Davey grinned as he slipped his arm through his uncle's.

"Believe me, Sir, I shall endeavour to provide nothing but the very best for my darling wife; I have to; I married her twice, my fate is sealed now!"

*

Davey tells me that back in olden days of yore, after the wedding feast, the bride would have been sung to her bedchamber and her new husband by her bridesmaids and the men of the bridal party, with an intricate Lover's Knot over the bed-head to ensure a baby. Well, we'd already done that, and I didn't get sung to my bedchamber, and I hoped to God Davey wasn't planning on serenading me once I got there; he can do many, many things superbly, but singing is not one of them (Daddy used to say he had a tin-ear and a God-given talent for singing in the key of 'off'; Mom always said he sounded like a donkey being unnaturally assaulted...) so instead, I was kissed soundly by my new mom and dad, handed to my husband, and after a whispered "see you in the morning, but not TOO early, Darling Girl!" and a naughty wink from Sophie, we were finally alone in our new home, officially married in the eyes of the family, wined, dined, and treated like royalty.

Once we were alone, Davey took my hand and stared at me long enough to make me blush; what was he looking at, was a booger hanging out of my nose, or did I have something stuck in my teeth? I was about to karate-chop him if he didn't tell me what he was staring at, but then he grinned, that sweet, happy, 'little-boy' grin I remembered so well from when we were kids. I couldn't help grinning back, because there was suddenly that familiar light in his eyes.

"What...?" I teased, guessing just what was running through his dirty little mind; hopefully, the same thing that was running through mine. Davey reached out and took my hand, raised it to his lips, and kissed my fingertips.

"Will Milady do me the honor of allowing me to escort her to her bedchamber?" he asked formally, but that devilish flicker was still there in his eyes, "I have plans for you, my one, only, and always wife; shall we go?"

Davey being formal is a real stretch for him; I could see he was almost bursting at the seams to get me naked. Hell, so was I, but it pleased him to put up this mask of formality, so I went along with it.

"But of course, good my husband; on this night of all nights, I would ask no other to do so!"

Davey grinned even wider, and suddenly pulled me closer, his hands around my waist as his lips found mine. I kissed him back just as needily, wriggling against him to feel the hardness of his cock pressing into my belly even as his hands slipped lower to catch and knead the cheeks of my ass. I gasped happily as he pulled them apart; I knew what we were going to be doing alright, it was what we did, our thing, and I wanted it as bad as he did.

"Not here...bedroom...get my dress off...!" I gasped between frenzied kisses, wriggling even more as he fumbled with the little pearl buttons down the back of my dress, his fingers tripping over themselves in his haste to strip me; when he did, he was in for a surprise; Sophie and Rosie had dressed me to kill, and I was going to slay him!

Once in the bedroom (and we didn't run there in unseemly haste...well almost...) Davey once more grabbed me and spun me around, kissing me almost roughly as he deliberately unbuttoned my dress and stepped back to allow it to slide to the floor. His eyes lit up when he saw I was wearing a tight, white 'Frederick's of Hollywood' satin basque and tiny little white satin panties, topped-off with white stockings and frilly, sexy little garters.

"Ohhh yess!" he grinned, twirling me around to get the full picture. "I'm going to enjoy unwrapping you, Angel-May, stand by to repel boarders!"

I pulled him closer by the waistband of his pants, and kissed him soundly.

"I'll do no such thing, husband-of-mine! Tonight's our wedding night, I expect big 'yee-har!' Miss Barkis is willing, you sexy man!"

Davey slipped his hands around my waist and slid them down to grab and squeeze my ass, making me gasp and grin when he rolled the cheeks and pulled them apart. His happy grin was getting wider by the second and when I grabbed and squeezed his cock his eyes actually glowed. I smiled and licked my lips, feeling his cock pulse and throb when I did that. So I kissed him lightly, and held him close so I could whisper in his ear.

"This is our wedding night, baby, so put a baby in me, Davey; no, wait, you already did; tell you what, then; why don't you just fuck the living daylights out of me? I want to see the elephant, baby, make it happen!"

Davy slid his hands into my panties and ever so lightly scratched my asshole as he ground his thick cock against my increasingly tender slit.

"As my lady commands; I am yours to do with as you will, oh beauteous one!" he murmured as he slowly, gently slid his finger into me, making me buck and gasp with pleasure.

"Is that all, or are you gonna follow-through...stud?" I whispered, grinding right back at him, watching him gulp and grin.

He slid off his beautiful dove-gray mohair coat and threw it onto the nearest chair, tugged open his tie, and when he went to unbutton his shirt, I batted his hands away so I could unwrap my wedding present. Davey grinned that 'naughty-boy' grin of his and kissed me while his finger in my ass wriggled and teased and made me even hotter for him. I eventually managed to get his shirt unbuttoned, in spite of all the unfair distraction, tugged it out of his pants, and slid it off him, then unlaced his belt and unbuttoned his pants, kicking them away while I squeezed his package through the fitted trunks he always wore in preference to boxers. He went to tug them down, but I stopped him; this was my present to me; my wedding, my rules!

Davey toed off his shoes and pulled off his socks, then grinned when I dropped to my knees and yanked his shorts down. His cock, thick and harder than ever bobbed up at just the right height, so I smiled as sexily as I knew how, squeezed and gently massaged his balls, and licked him from stem to tip, drawing a soft groan from him.

"No Lori, please, you'll make..." but he never got any further, because I slipped my lips over the slick, glossy bulb of his cock and sucked him, all the while staring up at him with wide-eyed innocence radiating off me.

"Oh God, not the eyes, not the eyes..." he murmured, so I gave him some more, squeezing his scrotum as I sucked him. I could feel him trembling, he was almost there, so I ran my tongue over the head of his cock, and rasped the tip into the slit in the end.

Davey uttered a muffled "Guuhhnnngg!" as the head of his cock swelled and pulsed, while his cock gave a muscular throb, and a thick jet of hot, creamy spunk sprayed into my mouth, then another, and another. I was hard put to swallow fast enough as he filled my mouth, the last few days of abstinence paying off as he came like a cannonade, blasting his spunk into my mouth in long, hot jets until the jets thinned to a trickle which I licked up and polished him clean, and licked my lips to remove any traces of his sperm from my mouth.

Davey cupped my face in his hands and raised me to my feet, to smile happily at me.

"Thank you, Baby-Girl, I needed that, but now it's your turn..."

With that, his hands once more clamped around my ass as he kissed me, uncaring what I'd just done. He hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing him wildly, madly, hot and ready for him as he held me there, his hands holding my ass, and the tip of his still-hard cock scraping and butting against my tender pussy.

Davey walked me over to the bed and laid me down, his hands all over me, touching, scurrying, stroking and gently pinching. My stiff, sensitive nipples were poking through the satin of my basque and his hands holding and squeezing my breasts made them throb in an agony of need. Davey knows what gets me hot, where to touch, lick, kiss, caress, and right then he used them all, his lips and fingers driving me to almost fever pitch. I made to slide off my panties, but he grinned and stopped me.

"No you don't; mine!" he grinned, kissing me on that patch of bare tummy between the bottom of my basque and the waistband of my panties. I waited with bated breath and yesss! he licked my pussy through my panties, his tongue pressing the satin against me, teasing my throbbing clit through the slick material.

"Davey, noooo...' I groaned, pushing my mons against his teasing mouth, so near, yet so far away, groaning again as he did it again, paying me back for making him come so quickly. Just when I thought he was going to do it again, and I'd started plotting how to pay him back for torturing me, he pulled my panties to one side, and slowly, deliberately ran the flat of his tongue over my crotch, licking me from my tense asshole to my throbbing clitoris. I bucked and whined at the sensation. Davey eating me out is one of my most favorite things in the world, he's considerate and tuned-in to me, he knows exactly what and how I like it done, and every time he does it to me it's like the first time ever, always fresh and new and hot as hell.

His hot, wriggling tongue probing between my labia and lashing my clitoris was doing things to me I can't describe, sensations and pleasure like the best of everything in the world surged and flowed through me, making me even hotter, even more in love with him, taking me higher and higher, until, as he sucked my clit he simultaneously slid his thumb into my ass and I came like a rocket, like an express-train, like the fourth of July, screaming his name as fireworks went off in my head and waves of hot pleasure surged and crashed through me.

Davey held me as I quivered and trembled in aftershock, smaller but no less intense waves of pleasure ebbing and flowing inside me. When my heart-rate and breathing had recovered somewhat, and my brain came back down to earth, and I was able to finally think again, there was Davey, his smile and his eyes and his warm breath and his arms around me, and I knew it wasn't a dream, it was my wedding night, and my husband was with me, calming me after giving me so much pleasure.

"Davey, thank you," I murmured, "That was incredible, but what about you?"

Davey grinned happily.

"About that...' as he slid my panties off, "I still don't think you've seen the elephant yet, so, if you're ready...?"

I couldn't help smiling; Davey is a horny bastard at the best of times, and he was right; we had unfinished business to take care of, I still needed some of that Davey-Magic, and whaddya know, I had a hot Davey right here, all primed and horny, if the state of his cock was anything to go by...

Davey slid his arms around me as he kissed me, and rolled onto his back, taking me with him, so now I was lying on top of him. His hands restlessly groped and fondled my ass as we kissed like teenagers, the hot bar of his erection between us, pressing into me, reminding me what I wanted. We kissed and ground together, dry-humping, feeling the need grow even as we played. Davey makes me very hot very quickly, I love him endlessly, but I also desperately need all of what he's got so much of. Being alone with him is an agonizing exercise in will-power, because my natural inclination is to yank my panties off and jam myself down on his ever-ready cock.

This could be a problem if, for instance, we're in a supermarket or on a bus, so when we have the opportunity, we go at it full-speed ahead, as long as it takes and as dirty as we can manage. As it was, this night, we were supposed to go bananas; this was the one night everyone knew exactly what we were doing; it was expected of us, it was probably a legal requirement for all I knew, and that being the case, why disappoint them...?

As we kissed and ground together, my legs drifted apart, and Davey slid his finger into my ass. As I gasped and giggled, he lifted me up, and I took the hint, grabbing his throbbing cock and slowly, teasingly sliding it into me. Davey's hands remained clamped around my ass, and as I rode him, his finger in my ass kept pace with his thrusts into me, both my holes being filled at once by the man I loved.

I don't know how long I rode him. All I know is that orgasm after orgasm rolled through me. Davey makes me hot and bothered, and it doesn't take much from him to set me off. This night, though, was special; all that had gone into making it so had come to a head, and now here I was, making love on my wedding night to the man I'd loved since we were both young, the boy who'd left me and come back a man, to find me a woman in love with him, the man I'd plotted and schemed for, but never believed I could ever have, and now he'd married me and given me his baby.

At the thought, orgasm sharp and hot raced through me, hot pleasure burning through my body and lighting up my mind like a summer fireworks display. I sobbed and whined as bolt after bolt of sexual electricity buzzed and crackled through me. Davey held my hands as my fingers laced with his, holding me up as I fluttered like a leaf in a gale in the throes of such a gigantic orgasm.

I slumped down on him, my heart thudding like a trip-hammer while my Davey held me close, his arms around me holding me, anchoring me, reminding me that he was here, with me, where we were supposed to be, together forever.

When I opened my eyes, it was to see his beautiful green eyes looking at me, filled with concern and not a little relief.

"Wow, that was...I don't know what happened there!" he grinned. "I thought you'd passed out; you glazed out and I thought you'd passed out! Are you OK, baby?"

I warmed inside at the love and concern in his voice.

"I've never been better, baby, honest! I think I just saw the elephant!"

He grinned at that, and kissed me as he jiggled my bottom, reminding me we still had one thing to do.

"However, Darling Boy, I don't think you did, so let's take care of that! I need some wedding night Davey-Magic, and I think you do too!"

His cock, still buried deep inside me, throbbed; the penny had just dropped for him. We rolled over together so I was now under him, kissing his face, his lips, his chin, his neck, working him up, heating him up, because I wanted to do this one last thing, our thing. I stopped kissing him, and he looked quizzically at me.