In Love with Lori Ch. 07 Pt. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My baby, where's Charlie...?" I started, and then Davey was swabbing down my forehead with something cool and damp.

"They're just wiping him down, one second...oh my God, he's beautiful, our son is so beautiful..." he murmured, but then the midwife put a tiny little pink...person swaddled in warm blankets in my arms, and all I could do was stare, enthralled, at my beautiful little baby boy, at his tiny little fingers, his soft, downy golden hair, and beautiful, emerald-green eyes, just like his daddy's. Davey cuddled us both, his eyes glistening as he stared down at our son, his gentle, surgeon's fingers stroking our little boy's cheek and tiny, perfect little hands, and a giant surge of love and protectiveness bloomed inside me; I was a mommy now, this was my baby, and his daddy was here with us; we were a true family now, at last.

They wheeled me away to finish the birthing procedure, Davey wanted to help, and the midwife, who'd thanked him for not poking around and getting in the way, consultant surgeon or not, was okay with it, but I knew what was coming next, and I really didn't want him to see that; hell, I didn't want to see it, but it had to be done, and I didn't want my husband seeing that, I mean, yuck, so I gave him his marching orders, with strict instructions not to let my baby out of his sight in case someone stole him, one heard stories about changelings, and swapped babies, and baby-stealing rings, was it legal to hire armed guards, go get some watchdogs, do they sell bear-traps in England, blah blah blah...

I guess the gas and the exhaustion were still playing their part.

As they took me away, the last thing I saw was Sophie cradling my little baby boy, and my eyes welled-up at how much she looked like mom; now I knew how mom would have looked holding my newborn baby.

*

They let me home after three days, and when I stepped back into my home, everyone was there; Uncle Richard and Aunt Sophie, Richard, Hugo, Sara and Josie, Jimmy, Rosie, Aunt Sybil, and Rosie's brother, Adam, who Davey assures me looks exactly like his daddy, Davey's uncle Jerry. Well-wishers from the village came by in a steady stream all day, bringing gifts for the baby and pies, tarts, cakes, and cookies, the whole village welcoming its newest resident.

Not surprisingly, in among all this baby-flurry and kerfuffle, Jimmy and Rosie told us they'd set a date for their wedding; it was just going to be a small family affair, basically everyone who was there was all they were inviting. Sophie was a little put out at first; Rosie was her favorite niece, and she'd been hoping for something a little more grandly romantic, but Rosie only wanted immediate family. Richard then said he had some news he wanted to share.

"Mother, Father, David and Lori, I wanted you all to be the first to know; as you know, Hugo and I have been...seeing Sara and Josie for almost six months now; yes I know, for us that's got to be some kind of record, but there's been a very good reason for it. Last week, we had to go to the Chicago office, and while we were there, we ducked over to Des Moines, because Hugo and I had something to ask Josie's and Sara's parents."

I was grinning happily, and both Sara and Josie were looking happy enough to burst. I guessed what was coming, and I wasn't wrong. Hugo smiled and continued where Richard had left off.

"Mother, Father, everyone, all our family and friends; Richard and I went to Des Moines to speak with Sara's and Josie's parents, because we wanted to formally seek their permission to marry their daughters. I'm so very happy to announce that both their parents' gave their permission, and so this morning Richard and I took the girls to breakfast, where I asked Josie to marry me. I'm so thrilled to be able to tell you that she accepted; Richard?"

Richard smiled, Sara's hand clasped in his.

"Everybody, I am so very, very happy to tell you that, this morning, the lovely Sara also consented to be my wife. I can't think of a better nor more lovely girl to pledge my life to, and Lori, I want to thank you for making it all possible!"

Richard took Sara's left hand, raising it to his lips and kissing the ring on her finger, as did Hugo with Josie, the elegant, restrained, but obviously very expensive diamond rings clearly in view. Rosie and I were grinning like chimps; we'd seen this coming for ages, and were only waiting for the boys to say something, while Davey looked a mixture of pleased, confused, stunned, but happy for his cousins. Sophie was transfixed; she'd been waiting for this moment for years, she'd planned, schemed, ambushed, threatened, and blackmailed her sons and now, finally, the grandchildren she was longing for were finally approaching over the horizon; I think it would be it would be true to say that right there and then was probably the best day of her life.

*

Living with a new-born took some getting used to; little Charlie seemed like he was hungry or wet 24/7, and while I was more than happy to shoulder all the care of our baby, Davey wasn't prepared to do that; he wanted in, he wanted to be 'Daddy-present', not 'Daddy-absent, and so he got stuck in when he could, even though he'd be hollow-eyed with exhaustion by the time he got back from the hospital after a night of walking a crying baby so I could get some sleep, then a long day in the OR, followed by more of the same. That was when I really began to appreciate just how much he loved me; not once did he ever complain, give me that long-suffering look he was perfectly entitled to, or blame me for his chronic exhaustion; he just kept on keeping on.

Having an extended, 6-week 'no-sex' ban was also fraying us both around the edges; seeing my hot husband holding and gazing lovingly at our little miracle made me truly, deeply horny; night after night I lay awake while Davey walked, changed, fed, or just watched baby Charlie, just replaying the wild sex we'd indulged in as a matter of course; it was our thing, our most fun connection (there were other, deeper connections, of course there were, Davey and I were not just a pair of appetite-driven hump-jockeys) and I missed it tremendously, and I know he did.

We'd tried various ways to let some of the pressure out, but none of them had the same deep-in-the-bone intensity of our lovemaking, and I know Davey still wanted me in the worst way; I hadn't really gained any weight during my pregnancy. Davey had assured me that whole 'eating for two' thing was a fallacy and not good for either me or the baby, and, apart from my new, 'Dolly Parton' chest, I was still slim, no wobbly little 'mommy-tummy' belly-fat or huge 'new-mom' butt, and I could see Davey eyeing me with that famished, ready for the wild-thing look that was his usual expression whenever I stripped-off, but he was adamant; forty days, no sooner; I had to have time for my body to settle down and settle back into itself, for my body-rhythms to re-establish.

This just made me want to scream with frustration; I just wanted to hump like a baboon; my body was screaming out for a large rogering, and I know Davey was sorely tempted, if the agonized look on his face and the fact I only had to squeeze him lightly for him to explode all over me was anything to go by, until finally I'd had enough.

I was going out of my mind, I had a hot husband with a desperate cock, something had to give, so, that evening, when he came home from the hospital, it was to find Charlie fed, changed, and fast asleep in his crib in my dressing room, with the door open so I could see him, and me floating around in a gauzy little negligee (it was from 'Victoria's Secret', so it was less nightie and more 'tonightie, Studmuffin...') and it made his eyes light up.

"What are you doing, Angel-May? Charlie..."

"...is fast asleep, husband of mine, and we need to talk, naked, so just do it!" I ordered him.

Davey grinned, slipping off his polo shirt and toeing off his shoes, and then he was down to those lovely, tight trunks he always wore, with that delicious, ever-present bulge that told me everything about what was going on inside him.

"Not yet sweetheart, we can't..." he started, but my fingers wrapping around his cock shut him up, except for a long, soft, shuddering groan.

"Noooo, don't please, we can't, don't..." he murmured, so I didn't hear him and instead gave him a squeeze that made his eyes bulge, and just to drive the point home, shrugged that filmy, lacy non-garment off so he got the full visual of me and all my booby magnificence; I'm glad to report something inside him obviously went 'spuuung!" because his cock twisted and throbbed like a caged python; it's nice to know nothing could put my boy off his stride for long; he definitely hadn't lost any of his edge.

Much as I was enjoying groping and fondling him, I wanted more; I knew we couldn't do...that thing, but there were other things, wonderful things, things we used to go at like gangbusters, and I was in the right mood to get some of them in, as Davey likes to say.

Davey grabbed me and pulled me close, his fat cock rubbing against me while his hands squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled them open, stretching my asshole open and making me hotter and even hornier than I already was; my pussy felt hot and full, and itchy, needing him, and letting him know I was ready for whatever he had in mind. As he kissed me his hands slid around my butt, and his fingers gently stroked and teased my rosebud, so yesss! we were on the same page...

*****

So now that's the tale of Davey's and now my, extended family. Richard and Hugo married their girls, my sisters in every way that counts, in a double ceremony at Denham Hall. Adam, Rosie's younger brother, was Richard's Best man, and not surprisingly, Jimmy stood as Best Man for his best friend, Hugo, and Rosie and I were Sara and Josie's Matrons of Honor. Among all the family who were there, Bella and Maude didn't show up; Maude because she was living in a small village in the far west of Brittany, obviously believing she was out of sight, out of mind; it wasn't until later I found out that Davey had arranged an allowance from those vast trust funds of his for her, so she could at least have a reasonably genteel life; in his heart, Davey is a gentle soul (unlike me, I can be a vindictive bitch, but you already knew that...) and on sober reflection, he'd decided she wasn't really to blame for any of the unpleasantness, she was just weak and gullible enough that Bella had been able to play on her insecurities and coerce her into getting involved; obviously Bella believed blame shared is blame halved, but she soon discovered that wasn't the case.

Anyway, along with the income he'd arranged for Maude, Davey, with the assistance of Richard and Hugo, and a gentle nudge or two from Uncle Richard, had created a fund each for Vinnie and Jenni, Maude's daughters; the two of them had been invited to the weddings, and had very contritely apologized for all the bullying and malice they'd directed at Davey and Rosie when they were small; perhaps they'd finally realized that all they had was the family, so now was the time to try and get in their good books.

Whatever their reasoning, Davey felt sorry for them, so he and the boys cut them a share of the trust funds; he'd always said his father had left him that money as a legacy, something to pass-on and benefit future generations, but he also took it to mean it was for the good of all, not just for him to squander, so the two girls who'd schemed with their mother to get their hands on the funds discovered all they had ever had to do was be part of the family and the family would look after them. When I'd first seen them, I'd been prepared to believe everything Davey and Rosie had told me about them; now, with that look of spoiled malice no longer permanently marring their features, I was surprised to see just how pretty they actually were; perhaps Richard was wrong; perhaps now someone was going to finally take notice of them now that the spoiled brattiness was gone; they were Denham girls, after all.

Bella, however, was a different kettle of fish entirely; Davey and I were inclined to leave her to sweat in whatever hideout she'd carved for herself; revenge was just not something that occurred to us, and we had everything anyway, while she had nothing; us beating-down on her just seemed like the worst kind of bullying, so we were happy to let her be. However, his trustees and the magistrate she'd conned weren't having any of that, so they all, singly and collectively, filed charges on multiple counts of fraud, attempted fraud, and perjury, and Bella was arrested and charged. She's currently on remand, awaiting trial, in a women's prison in the county of Surrey, a comfortably long way away from us. Rosie could care less; as she said at the time, "Bella's family were jail-sweepings, so she should feel right at home!"

*

Epilogue:

Davey and I leaned back in the swing chair in the shade of the Rose Arbor, rocking gently as we watched our family; Richard and Hugo had rashly volunteered to get the barbecue going and make lunch, but Sara and Josie, eight months pregnant each but refusing to let it hamper them, had finally stepped in when it became obvious the boys may have been financial geniuses but they were missing something essential when it came to getting a good bed of coals started; luckily Sara and Josie had more than enough Midwestern barbecue savvy to get it going, and instruct the boys in the right way to smoke a brisket, stir up a good dipping sauce, and grill sausage links and franks to perfection.

Richard and Hugo had therefore decided that their God-daughter, my little toddler Sophie, was much more fun, so they were happily rolling around on the lawn while she giggled and romped, and clambered around on them.

Davey looked fondly at his two adopted sisters, now his cousin's wives, and our family for real now, and at Rosie, engrossed in chopping and shredding salad ingredients.

Charlie was off in the distance with Jimmy, dragging him around to show him and his little daughter, Gemma, his secret little dens and hideouts, and where to watch the best frogs when they came up on the lily-pads I'd put in; a pond with frogs and no lily-pads is an offense against nature, so I'd got some, and now my water lilies were the envy of the village.

Davey pointed with his chin at Jimmy off in the distance.

"Jimmy changing his name to 'Denham' is a huge compliment to us, all of us; as far as I was concerned, and especially Richard and Hugo, he was already family, but adding that 'Denham' tag just so Gemma will grow up a Denham is something we'll never be able to repay him for; it tells me what and how he feels about us, and where he and Rosie, but especially Gemma, fit into this complicated clan we've become. Sophie was thunderstruck when he told her, then of course she broke down in floods of tears, and don't ever tell her I told you, she enjoys being 'Dragon Lady', don't ruin it for her..."

I snuggled closer to Davey; he always smells so nice, hot water and shaving soap, and his own fresh, clean scent under it all, and let my fingers trail across his lap. Davey cocked an eye at me and grinned.

"Something on your mind, Angel-May?" he murmured, like he didn't know!

"I was thinking," I whispered, "remembering a conversation we had back in Bar Harbor, what, four years ago? About how many children we'd have?"

Davey nodded absently, keeping one eye on the kids, although since they were with their uncles, they were perfectly safe.

"What about it, babe?"

I kissed along his jawline and nibbled his ear, then jammed my tongue in his ear, suddenly getting his full attention as he spluttered and bucked. His arm slipped around me and he squeezed my butt, smiling at me while his eyes danced, so I plunged on.

"We agreed that one kid would be lonely, two would fight, three kids meant two would gang-up on one, but if we had four, they'd be evenly matched, remember?"

Davey gave me that 'what are you not saying?' look he keeps around for me, and nodded slowly.

"OK, we've got two kids; are you saying you want some more? Because I'm game; you know I love making babies with you! Are you really sure..."

I stopped him with the hottest kiss I could manage in the confined space we had, but I could feel his interest ramping-up, and his hand on my butt was definitely having fun squeezing and groping my ass. He broke our kiss to grin at me.

"You wanna...?" but I nixed that; we had guests, for goodness sake; still, it was nice to know he was completely on-board!

"Later, Davey, we have all night for that! One thing, though..."

He looked quizzically at me, that adorable puzzled look he does so well.

"So tell me, Angel-May, what do you want; speak, and it shall happen, oh Moon of my delight..."

I tweaked his obvious erection for making fun of me.

"If we make another baby, there's something I want you to promise..."

He nodded, so I plowed on.

"If it's a boy, I want to name him David, and if it's a girl, her name should be Jane; what do you think?"

Davey's eyes brightened as he smiled like the sun coming up, and he pulled me closer to kiss me gently.

"I think Mother and my father would be honoured; thank you for including them, baby-girl."

*

Coda:

Sophie managed to drop a bombshell one day after dinner, but in a good way, to do with family and connections. It started off innocently enough, following on from a remark I'd made over coffee about not having Mom at my wedding, and Sophie grinned happily.

"It's good that you said that, Darling Girl, because I have something to tell you. It's about, well, family and such; I hope you're going to like what I have to tell you."

I looked at her, obviously puzzled at where this was going. Sophie soon made it clear.

"Darling Girl, it's always puzzled me why your dear mother and I look so similar; Sybil, Richard, even the boys have all commented on how similar we are, you, me, and your poor mother; from that painting up at Denham Hall, she could easily be you, or me; such a close resemblance must mean something, it couldn't just be a coincidence, so I've been digging through my family papers for some while now, trying to see if there was somehow a connection between us, and now I know there is, and what it is."

I was agog; from Sophie's expression, I could tell she knew something special about Mom. I didn't have long to wait.

"Ok, so try and follow me, Darling Girl, this gets a little complicated. Back in 1917, my grandfather, George Lascelles, was a young officer, an eighteen year-old 2nd Lieutenant with XIV Corps. He was gassed at a place called Passchendaele, in Belgium, and was brought back to England to convalesce. His family placed him in a sanatorium in Bournemouth, on the South Coast, because they thought the sea air would aid his recovery. He was there for many months, because the damage to his lungs was quite extensive. Anyway, while he was there, he fell in love with one of the nurses, a pretty young Cornish girl named Lucy Trevellyan. When his Victorian dragon of a mother found out he wanted to marry a humble nurse she absolutely wouldn't hear of it and promptly yanked him out of there and back to Oxfordshire, and married him off to my grandmother, an altogether more 'suitable' marriage in her eyes. However, by this time, the poor Trevellyan girl was pregnant."

She paused, her gaze distant and pensive, obviously picking what she was going to say next.

"Anyway, darlings, my great-grandfather was forced to hush it up, my grandfather, that poor girl, everything; it would have been an enormous scandal at the time, but he wouldn't just abandon Lucy and her child, his grandchild, so he had her moved to Barnstaple, in Devon, where she lived under the name of a distant deceased relative of his, and she was passed-off as a war widow to quell any talk of unmarried mothers and all that tosh, with a trust he settled on her for the child, and an allowance which people were led to believe was a family legacy."