In Love with My Stepmother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Whether they pretended and/or were aware of it or not, they lived out their sexual fantasies of having sex with one another while they feigned that they were sleeping. They lived out their sexual fantasies that many stepsons and stepmothers would love to sexually experience. Before having wide awake sex, Kathy and Paul had feigned sleeping sex while they pretended to be sleeping.

The next night, taking a chance that she'd reject him, Paul stood in the doorway of his stepmother's bedroom. Just about to ask her if he could sleep with her again, when she saw how sad and how miserable he looked, she volunteered that he'd sleep with her again. He was as surprised as he was sexually excited.

Obviously, she wanted him to sleep with her as much as he wanted to sleep with her. Clearly, she enjoyed him holding her, cuddling her, spooning her, and feeling her. Apparently, she enjoyed holding him, cuddling him, spooning him, and stroking his erect prick. Obviously, whether she was sleeping or not, she enjoyed him masturbating her as much as he enjoyed her masturbating him.

"Would you like to sleep with me again tonight," she asked?

He looked at her with his eyes filled with sexual passion for his stepmother.

"Yes, I would," he said. "I'd love to sleep with you again."

Surprising him, shocking him, and sexually exciting him, she sat up in bed and reached for the hem of her nightgown.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'd rather sleep naked tonight. Especially with your body against me, I was hot last night," she said.

'Oh, my God. She hopes that I don't mind if she sleeps naked. Is she kidding me? No, Mom,' he imagined saying to his stepmother. 'You mustn't sleep naked with me. That would be wrong. That would be nasty. While we lay sleeping, I may be tempted to have sleeping sex with you. I may accidentally slip my cock in your ass, in your pussy, or in your mouth,' he ridiculously thought.

# # #

As if her undressing and stripping herself naked happened in slow motion, he watched her lift her nightgown above her waist to expose her blonde, trimmed pussy and naked ass. He watched her lift her nightgown higher to expose her naked breasts. Then, he watched her lift her nightgown up and over her blonde, pretty head.

As if he had never seen naked tits before, he stared at his stepmother's naked breasts. They were so big and so shapely. As soon as she fell asleep, he couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Then, taking her cue, he pushed down his pajama bottoms and exposed his already erect, naked prick to her. Instead of her being embarrassed and looking away, she appeared sexually aroused.

"Is it okay if I sleep naked? I was hot last night, too," he said stripping off his pajama bottoms before she even had a chance to respond.

She stared at his erect, naked prick in the way that he stared at her big, naked breasts. When she didn't answer him, not waiting for her engraved invitation, he climbed in bed next to her. Then, when he scooted closer to her, his hard cock poked her naked ass.

In the way that she did last night, she did again tonight. She turned off the light and pulled his arm over her waist and rested her big, heavy breasts on his forearm and on the back of his hand. As if nervous about what they imagined would happen next, they stayed like that not talking.

"It's okay if you touch me," she said. "Your father always cupped my breasts and fingered my nipples when holding me. I like having my nipples fingered."

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Forget about waiting for her to fall sleep, she wants me to touch her. She wants me to cup her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. This isn't happening. Is she kidding me?'

She didn't have to invite him twice to touch her. His hand was already feeling, squeezing and groping her tits while gently fingering her nipples. She had such big, firm, and shapely breasts with such big nipples. Paul love Kathy's big tits.

"I love your tits," he said voicing what he was thinking. "They're so big and so firm. What size are they?"

She laughed.

"You already know what size they are," she said with a dirty laugh. "I found my bra under your pillow one morning when I was making your bed. I know that you masturbate over me but that's okay. Masturbation is normal for your age," she said with a sexy look before telling him the cup size of her big breasts. "My breasts are a D cup."

She reached her hand down an over. She wrapped her fingers around his hard cock. She fondled the head of his prick in the way that he was fingering her nipples.

"You don't mind if I touch you, too, do you? It's been a long time since I've had a hard, erect cock in my hand." She fondled the head of his prick while squeezing his prick. "You have quite the erection. You have a much bigger prick than your father," she said with a long pause before staring up at him. "Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

# # #

Stunned by what she asked him, he softly blurted his answer. He'd love his stepmother to give him a hand job. He'd love to cum for her.

"Yes," he said.

They both turned on their back while she turned on the bedroom light. She pushed down the covers and his naked prick sprang to life. She stared at his naked cock in the way that he continued staring at her naked tits. She fondled his hard cock in the way that he continued fondling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"I like to see what I'm doing," she said with a sexy laugh. "I see that you like what I'm doing."

She took hold of his cock again and slowly stroked him.

"You can kiss me, if you'd like. I like being kissed when having sex," she said. "I like making out while stroking a cock and having my nipples fingered."

He leaned closer to his stepmother to kiss her lips and when he did, she parted his lips with her tongue. The first time she gave him a wet kiss, she French kissed him while stroking his cock a little faster and a little harder. Obviously, she was as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum," she said with a pause. "Let me know where you'd like to cum, on my hand, across my breasts, or," she said with a pause. "In my mouth."

He looked at her with shocked disbelief.

"I never had a blowjob before. I'd love to cum in your mouth, Kathy," he said touching her red, full lips with the tip of his finger. She took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was already sucking his cock. "It's okay if you don't swallow."

She laughed.

"It's not really a blowjob unless I swallow," she said with another laugh.

# # #

She scooted halfway down the bed and took him in her hand again. She stroked his prick while staring up at him and smiling. Then, while still making continue eye contact with him, she took him in her mouth. Something that he only sexually fantasized over while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe that his stepmother had his erect prick in her mouth. Sucking him while stroking him, his MILF of a stepmother was blowing him.

Unable to wrap his horny mind around what he was seeing, what he was experiencing, and what she was doing, his step mother was blowing him while stroking him. She was sucking his cock. Even more sexually exciting than that, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow his cum. His sexual fantasy come true; he couldn't wait to ejaculate his cum in her warm, wet mouth and watch her swallow him.

They not only ended up having forbidden sex but also, surprisingly atypical, they lived happily together as significant others. Paul's father would have been happy to know that, when he died, he left his son his dream woman. All that he'd ever want in a partner, in a love with her and with her in love with him, she was a good woman for him.

THE END

12