In Matters of Size, Size Matters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

"That sounds...interesting. Can I get back to you on that?"

"Sure. I'll give you one of my personal cards -- it has my information on the back -- and if you haven't decided while you're here, you can get back to me. Now, back to the showroom." We headed to the back of the store and through a doorway. There were a number of rooms, and we went to the last one on the right. We walked in to a room full of enormous dicks, dongs, dildos, and more. The very largest were on the floor, and at least two of them came up to my waist! Above that were assorted items as long as my arm, and some of them as thick as my thigh.

"Wow!" I said, surveying the room. "And you've tried them all? Holy shit!"

She grinned at me. "Yep. Tried them all -- didn't think I could sell them if I hadn't tried them. I can't say that I would own some of them, but every one was a unique experience."

"Can I ask a personal question?" She held up her hand to stop me.

"You want to know what shape my cunt is in after stuffing all these different toys in it, right? It's what everyone wants to know. Well, nothing's damaged, it all works, and I can still appreciate a cock as long as it's on the large size. Does that answer it for you?"

"Yes it does. I had this secret fear I was going to damage myself if I kept it up. Glad to know I didn't need to worry. My next question: which is your favorite?"

"We don't sell it, unfortunately, since it's a real fist. I prefer real to artificial, don't you? Now, we have some that are molded fists, and they come very close. If I can't find a living arm, I'll use an artificial one. After that, I guess it's the Magic Dragon line. They are especially great if you have an active fantasy life -- imagining yourself screwed by a dragon gives new meaning to fairy tales!"

"You carry them? Great! Can you get me two of them?" I asked.

"I'm not sure it would be wise to DP yourself with them, actually" she said.

"No, no, it's not for that -- although now that you mention it, I might think about it. No, I have an old friend coming to town and not only don't I have one, neither does she. And I'm pretty sure that while they might get used at the same time this weekend. Just not on the same person."

"She must be a very special friend. They aren't cheap, you know."

I took a moment and looked closely at Joanne. While women don't have cocks that display arousal as obviously as men, there are ways to tell when another woman is aroused. In this case, her eyes were almost closed -- as if she was watching action in her head. Her nipples were very erect -- they threatened to poke holes in her shirt, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. "Joanne, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were turned on. Am I correct?"

"What gave me away?" she asked, and when she opened her eyes she saw mine locked on those protruding nipples and smiled. "They do that, don't they? Yes, I am so wet I'm going to need to change my panties. The thought of a beautiful woman such as yourself and another woman, both stuffed with large dildos, is one of my favorite fantasies. I wish I could be there for you both."

"I'd invite you, but this is a bit too sudden and impulsive a thing to do. Perhaps with one of my other friends -- I'd definitely be interested, and I think she would as well. Damn! Now my pussy is also wet!"

Joanne reached behind her and locked the door to the room. "Then take off those pants so they don't get stained. Right now! In case you hadn't heard, we're actually known to some for services beyond retail." She pulled off her t-shirt, revealing a small pair of boobs with those enormously elongated nipples. "And we aim to please" she added, putting her hands on those delightful mounds.

The door was locked. I was dripping wet. She was as well. This was all about lust. Sex. Arousal. And despite my brain making noises about how it wasn't right and we might be discovered, I got caught up in her lust. I held still as she unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the zipper and pushed them to my feet. I felt the air on my lower lips and I shuddered.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes. Exposing my pussy to the cold air did something. Um, I think I should let go of your tits and get myself naked. Maybe you could do the same..." And then we were both naked. Joanne's body wasn't one for calendars -- but it was a woman's body and arousing just by itself. The red hair on her head was matched by the curls of her muff and caught my eye.

"Yes, the carpet and drapes thing. I know. If I ever dye my hair, I may have to go bald, I suppose" she laughed. "Now sit here and spread those legs!" she said, pointing to a sling chair hanging from the ceiling. I lowered myself into it, and squirmed to find a position where I could obey. Holding on to the lines that suspended it from the ceiling, I leaned back and spread wide, exposing my now dripping pussy to her. For her part, she simply dropped to her knees and fastened her mouth to my lower lips. My world spun!

"Oh fuck!" was about all I could say before all I could do was moan. I'm told that men make better cocksuckers than woman; I would have to say that no one can eat pussy like someone who also has one of her own! Guys tend to turn their tongues into mini-dicks; women, on the other hand, tend to find the places that the male approach misses. She didn't just eat my pussy -- she devoured it. I came twice before she had her fingers up inside me; I came again when they did, and again when I felt the stretching caused by her whole hand making its way into my depths. When she began to move her fingers individually -- four moving, living things playing inside me at once -- I came so hard she stopped, unable to move her arm. I had clamped down on it!

When my pussy muscles relaxed, she slowly withdrew her hand. I had been in an earthquake once -- it was like that. A staggering shock, followed by little aftershocks. My lower body was twitching as if electricity had been applied. Even after her hand came out.

"That thing with the hand" I started to say. "I, um, er, I...holy fuck! Where did you learn to do that?"

"I'd like to say it just came to me, but it was done to me and I loved it, so I pass it on whenever I can. I gather you loved it too." She grinned.

"I think I need to practice that. If I could get my body to cooperate, I'd get out of this contraption and try. But I'm not sure I can talk my body into cooperating!" She grabbed my arms and pulled me up to a standing position. Her one hand was still slippery with my juices, but I didn't care. "Do you have something I can sit on?" I asked.

She reached behind the counter and pulled out a foot stool -- with a very large dildo on it! I was reminded of a soda can -- it was that thick around.

"I keep this around for some of my special customers. I call it my foot-long stool, for obvious reasons. Get yourself settled while I get comfortable." As she lowered herself into the chair, I squatted, reaching between my legs to locate the head of it and inserting it into my hole. I was still so wet that no lube was necessary. I sank down slowly, loving the way it expanded my insides and found places her hand hadn't. Soon I was fully impaled and could turn my attention to Joanne.

Spread wide, her hairy pussy was a sight to behold. I know that's a bit dramatic, but it really was! The bush of red hair framed her clit and its hood. Her outer lips were thick and fleshy while her inner lips were darker, showing through those outer lips. I bent forward and inhaled, and between the heady smell of her pussy and the sensations in mine I thought I might pass out! But I held on and began to nip those lips with mine. Then as I captured them, I teased them with my tongue. Soon I was sucking on them, trying to discover every inch and fold of each one, savoring the taste of her juices. Her moans let me know I was on the right track. I moved my mouth to cover her clit and teased it, using my tongue to touch along the length of it. As I was teasing her clit, I began to work my fingers into her depths. One, then a second and a third digit began to saw in and out. When I pressed my tongue hard on her little nub I felt her come. At the same time I felt that big dong inside me and I began to move my body to feel it touch new places.

After her pussy stopped clenching and unclenching, I folded my thumb across my palm, straightened my fingers and then drove my entire hand into her hot hole. My hand was enveloped in her wet, steamy tunnel and I felt mine react.

"So now I start waving my fingers, right?" I asked with a grin.

"I knew you'd be a fast study!" she said, dropping her head back as I began to move around inside her. I concentrated on my fingers despite the enormous dildo that I was mounted on. I beckoned. I pressed, I spread them. I wiggled each digit separately and felt her react to my touches. I bent forward and sucked her clit into my mouth and found my arm being squeezed hard as her orgasm rocked her body. I held on and let her come until she finished.

"Well?" I asked, "has the secret been successfully passed on to your willing student?"

"Fuck yeah! You have a talent! Now reach behind the counter and feel about for the magic wand. Pull it out and use it -- I want to watch you come again!"

I found it and brought it to my clit. I turned it on low and began to press. The buzzing and the sensations from that dildo were building, and I was on the verge of another orgasm. When her hands found my tits and grabbed at my nipples, the added sensations took me over the top and I not only came but I squirted. That was something I'd never done before!

"Amazing customer service! You were right! I'm going to have to rate this online you know!"

Over the next ten minutes or so we managed to untangle ourselves, clean ourselves and all the toys, and get dressed. Joanne put all the things I bought into a bag and we were about to unlock the door when I stopped her.

"I can't invite you for this weekend, but I definitely want more time with you. I want more of you in me and in my life!" We exchanged contact information. When I told her my screen name she laughed out loud..

"I saw that name, and my first thought was that I needed to meet whoever it was that used it. And I have! FYI, my screen name is "Intoyouintome." On the same site! We were laughing as we opened the door and re-entered the main room.

"I hope we'll be seeing more of you soon!" she said.

"I don't think there's anything you haven't seen" I said as I left. I heard their laughter as the door closed.

I slept extremely well that night!

Two days later I was at the airport, waiting for Dianne to arrive. I was surprised at how nervous I was, but when I thought about it, I decided it didn't matter. I was at the baggage area, where we'd agreed to meet, when I saw her approach. We approached each other slowly, both of us appraising the other from top to toe. Suddenly we were embracing, and then we were hugging. The kind of hugging where anyone looking would see we were more than just friends. I felt two hard points pressing into my chest, and could feel that her nipples were erect. As it turns out, neither of us wore a bra, and the feeling of her generous breast flesh was inspiring. I felt her press her pussy into mine, and whispered in her ear.

"If this goes any farther here and now we might consider making this into a pay-per-view." We both broke up laughing.

A tall brunette was walking by. "If you two need a room, I'd be happy to share. As long as I can watch, that is." All three of us laughed. She walked on, and Dianne and I hung onto each other. We got her bag off the carousel and took it to my car.

"How about we stop for dinner. On me." I said.

"I'm at your beck and call" she said, attempting to appear both innocent and suggestive at the same time. I cracked up -- almost had to pull over, I was laughing so hard. After we got her rental car, I had her follow me to a nice little Italian restaurant I favored.

Once we were seated and drink were at hand, we took a minute to look at the menu. We both ordered the specials, let the waiter know, and it got quiet as we looked at each other.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" she asked, "or will I have to drag it out of you?"

"I'll talk, but you may still have to force things later. In, though. Not out." Her expression was somewhere between "ew, a bad joke" and "oh, that sounds interesting." I took a pull of my beer.

"When Ian died, I lost it. I was surrounded with things that reminded me of him and it hurt so bad I couldn't handle it. So I took the coward's way out and ran. It was so unexpected, it hurt so bad, and except maybe for my family our friends had all shared him with me. I ran as far as I could and hid, trying to survive. Got a job, went to work, came home, moped around and did it again and again. I turned off my sexuality. I shut down my personality. I tried to become a meek little nobody."

"How did that work out?" she asked.

"I can't remember much of it -- it was all a blur for a long time. I kept to myself. But after about nine months, I started to come back, if you know what I mean. I began to feel better. I still missed him terribly, but the pain had faded some and I began to feel again. I wound up reading erotica. Then that lead to masturbation. While I'm not a shrink, I think some of the reason I began to experiment with bigger and bigger things was like I was punishing myself. I figured out that -- at first -- the only way I could have sex was if it hurt somehow. Like that would make it okay that I was the one still alive and enjoying something we'd done together. Does that make any sense?"

"It makes perfect sense, Anne. When did you come to that realization?"

"Some time after I posted online, actually. I read a lot. Fiction, blogs, articles -- and read some personal accounts from women who analyzed themselves. It fit. But though I think that started things, I kept on because I had come to like it. And it's been very interesting -- I now have a few folks that I've spent time with. At least one of them offered to join us this weekend. If we have time, I'll introduce you and we can see where that takes us. If you want."

"A threesome? Hmmmm..." as she was thinking about it, our food arrived and we kept conversation to a minimum as we devoured our meals.

"How about you, Dianne?" I asked.

"Well, we all knew Ian's death hit you hard. But it was as if you disappeared and we all were worried. Eventually I reached out to your mother, and at least found out you were alive and had moved. So that left me sad, but relieved. As for the sex, well, I wasn't punishing myself for anything -- I just kept discovering that bigger items brought more sensations, and soon I effectively became a size queen. I stopped seeing most of everyone we knew, and began to look for big beef. While that's all you see in porn, in reality finding big dicks is not so easy. Back when we had Craig's list, you could advertise what you wanted -- or read offers. I managed to locate a big cock club -- a bunch of well-hung guys who played together -- it seems I wasn't the only size queen out there. Anyway, maybe now's the time to leave and discuss this all in a more private setting. What do you think?"

We paid the bill and drove back to my home. She followed closely, and parked besides my car in the driveway. I showed her the layout, told her it was all hers to enjoy, and brought her into the guest room. She stopped to look at the giftwrapped box on the bed. "I should be the one giving you a gift," she said.

I sat in the easy chair in the room, and smiled. "You being here is enough of a gift. I saw this the other day and knew I had to get it for you. That's all. No reciprocation necessary. Now open it already, so I can see the expression on your face when you do!"

She tore off the paper, and stared at the box. "Holy fuck! How did you know I wanted one?" she said as she opened the box and unwrapped the big Magic Dragon dildo. Once it was out of the box, she began to caress it slowly, running her hands up, down and around it.

"One, because I didn't see one in your collection when we FaceTimed. Two, because I wanted one for myself and wanted you to use it on me, and three, because I wanted to be able return the favor. Self-interest, I promise!"

"Well get naked, woman, and let's get to it!" She began to pull off her clothes. I stood up and paused in the doorway.

"Bring it along when you come down the hall to my bedroom" I said, then headed to my room. I was naked by the time I got to my bedroom and threw my clothes on the chair. I hit the lights, and my room was suddenly a movie set. I had two cameras focused on the mattress on the floor, lights illuminating the surface, and my closet door open revealing all my toys. I turned around as Dianne entered, holding that monster dildo in both hands. I felt myself get wet.

I was struck by her. First off, she was tan all over. No tan lines. And even more impressive, those nipples I felt earlier were hard, thick and extended. Her areolae were a dark brown; her pussy was shaved and was glistening with moisture, and her eyes were wide as she took in the cameras.

"I'm not sure I want to be on camera" she said. "Not sure that I don't, but I am a bit surprised. Didn't know you were into that."

"Well, if you're going to be a nervous Nellie I have a mask or two to spare. But you weren't bashful in those videos, so I kind of assumed..."

"Oh yeah. Right. Okay, who needs a mask? Turn on the cameras and let's make pornography together!"

"Put that big bad boy down and come over here" I said. I took her in my arms and we resumed that embrace from the airport. Our breasts pressed up against each other, and we spent a little time just rubbing them between us. My nipples had grown hard, and it was pretty clear both of us were sensitive there. Her breasts were smaller than mine, but still full and soft. Her hands held my tits, and she began to tease and twist my nipples. I felt the shocks of that deep in my pussy, so I returned the favor. Pretty soon we were both moaning. I pressed her down onto the mattress, and exchanged by fingers on her nipples for my mouth. I moved one hand down between her legs and began to lightly stroke the lips of her pussy.

She tried to pull my head up off her nipple and to her face, but I refused. "Just lie back and enjoy for now, okay? I want to get you off. I want to make you cum, over and over. You'll get your chance to return the favor, but not yet." I helped her lie back down and shifted so I was between her legs, facing her pussy.

"I saw the enema kit in your bathroom. I used it. Now eat me!"

"Just for that, I might have to hold off and tease you until you beg. I'm not a big fan of being ordered, in case you forgot." Then I fastened my mouth to her clit and proceeded to trace the alphabet on it. "But just because I'm not a fan doesn't mean I won't obey." We broke up laughing, then she reached down and pulled my hair to get my face into her cunt again.

"Please eat me! Please work your magic tongue on my clit. Stuff your hand up my cunt! Please, please, please." How could I refuse? I fastened my mouth to her clit and began to investigate her hole. I started with two fingers but quickly realized there was no need to tease. My entire hand was soon surrounded by the hot wet walls of her hole, and I pressed in until I was halfway to my elbow. Then I began with the finger waving that I had so recently learned and her orgasms nearly crushed my hand! With my mouth fastened to her clit I felt it pulse as well! I stopped my movements and waited until everything subsided. Then I slowly withdrew my hand and reached for the lube I had placed close by.

"Turn over, Dianne, and get on your knees. Spread those legs for me." I dripped the lube into the crack of her ass, and began to work it into her tight little brown hole. It opened easily to my touch, so I stopped and coated my hand with it. Working it into that smaller opening took much more time, and required more lube, but soon I was deeply embedded in her colon! It was similar to her pussy, but different as well!

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers