In Matters of Size, Size Matters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne, for her part, was quiet at first. She told me later she was just doing her best to make it easy for me. Eventually, however, she began to moan and squirm. "That is so amazing! Now, you have another hand and I have another hole. Do I need to paint you a picture?"

I laughed as I brought my free hand to the lips of her pussy. They were glistening with moisture, and I expected no resistance as I pushed into them. I had forgotten, however, that having her ass filled my make things different. My initial surprise gave way to resolve, and soon I had both hands inside her holes.

"Any last words before I start?" I asked.

"Just start, for crying out loud! Get creative!"

So I experimented. I started out alternating hands -- I was deep in her ass with one hand while the other almost left her pussy, then I switched. As I continued in this manner, it seemed natural to pick up speed -- and it was well received, if the sounds she was making were any measure. In addition, the squishy, wet sounds I was making were having an effect on my pussy.

"Brace yourself" I said as I began to pump my arms at the same time. Both hands in at the same time until I was fist fucking her ass and her pussy together until I felt her begin to come. As she shook and moaned, I held my arms still and began moving the fingers of both hands and she screamed! I kept that up until she told me to stop, at which point I held still with both arms deep up inside her. Finally, she told me to remove my hands, and I slowly withdrew them. My one arm smelled like her pussy, and the other had a musky smell to it. She fell face forward and then turned on her side to look at me.

"Um, I might not be able to return the favor for a bit. Fuck, that was awesome!"

"No rush" I replied. "I'm not going anywhere until you do!"

"I don't think you had time for an enema. Why don't you take care of that while I recover, okay?" she said. I pulled a soft blanket over her and left to take care of business. Fifteen minutes later I was back, empty and clean. Watching her stretch as she rose reminded me of a cat.

"Your turn to lie down" she said. "On your stomach."

When I did she surprised me by straddling my back. Her hands were oily and warm as she began to massage my neck and shoulders. I relaxed as she worked her hands lower and lower, eventually reaching the cheeks of my butt. Then she shifted and started on my feet, working up my legs to my butt again. By this time I was squirming -- I wanted her hands on my pussy in the worst way, but it was like she had her own agenda. Her hands pulled my ass cheeks apart and I felt her tongue and mouth running up and down the crack between them. Spreading them wider, her mouth moved to my asshole and she was soon attacking it with her tongue. I surrendered to the unusual sensations. As my sphincter relaxed, her tongue began to enter. Soon she was tongue-fucking my ass, and then added another sensation as a hand began to stroke my pussy lips.

Then she paused, and I soon felt the drip of cold lube as she began to work it into my butt. First one coated finger, then another and another. Her four fingers were working the lube into my back door and in a minute, I felt her entire hand begin to wedge me open. I'd had anal sex before, but never any fisting so far. She seemed to sense my hesitancy.

"Is this a first time for you?" she asked.

"Don't let that stop you" I managed to reply.

"I won't. But I'm glad I asked. Now shut up and enjoy!" With that, she resumed her press and I felt myself expand wider and wider until I felt like something was going to tear or rip. Then her hand was in, and my hole only had the narrower wrist to deal with. It still felt strange -- different from cocks and dildos -- but welcome. As she pressed deeper, it almost felt as if her hand was coming up my throat. Not possible, but somehow my mind came up with that. When her other hand resumed stroking my pussy lips, I let out a moan. The sensations were indescribable -- and amazing! When she inserted her hand into my pussy, it got even more intense. She later told me I began babbling at that point, and I didn't believe her until we watched the video together. I sounded like I was speaking in tongues or something!

I almost can't describe what it was like. On the one hand -- ooh, while that's kind of a natural way to talk about different things, I guess it takes on a whole new meaning here, doesn't it? Anyway, first there was having her hand in my ass. Like I said, I'd had anal sex before, but a hand is another thing entirely. (Again, I know it's obvious, but I can't think of any other way to say it!) All I can recall was feeling as if something alive was up inside me, and wanting to bear down and shit it out while at the same time trying to just feel it and NOT shit it out took my mind somewhere it had never been. I mean, normally things go one way (out) back there, but this time they were moving all around! I can almost relate to those stories you hear about gerbils. Almost.

When her other hand worked into my cunt, I began to come. Simple as that. And when I say come, I'm talking about monstrous orgasms. I was used to them (and obviously loved them) when they were just from my pussy, but the addition of my ass had turned them into something else entirely. I guess I should be thankful she didn't have another hand available to work on my clit -- I might never have survived!

I evidently passed out, since the next thing I remember was opening my eyes and the lighting had changed dramatically, She was looking down into my eyes as I opened them, grinning like the cat that ate the proverbial canary. "Welcome back, Anne. Looks like you had an out of body experience or something! Just go back to sleep -- we have two whole days ahead of us. Or maybe that should really be four hole days..."

And we had yet to even take those big dildos out of their wrapping. I guess I better watch all the videos I made from that weekend before I tell you any more of what happened. So far, however, I haven't gotten any further than her double fisting me before I've given in to how aroused I get watching. So it may be a while before I write down any more.