All Comments on 'In Mom's hands'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
phobosukphobosuk4 months ago

Really hot and a full five starts!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

Absolutely loved it! Will there be a follow-up chapter detailing the next night? Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sexy and hot as f***!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow!!!!1 Just wow! very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It makes me so hard. The thought of my mom climbing on me so I could suck her sweet tits as she rides my cock.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mom needs to allow her son to make her bed also his from now on. One evening she pulls his hands over her new baby bump and they make love.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautifully written by someone with a real grip on the English language. Incidentally did anyone else find themselves reading the mother’s dialogue with a Mexican ( or similar) accent ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good as always. He definitely needs to get in mom's booty hole.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
Such a loving mother

So many sons dream dream of this. Extremely well written in content and mechanics.

Smith79Smith794 months ago

Loved it. Please continue.

larry74403larry744034 months ago

Fantastic story.

I hope the tale continues.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mommy needs to become a mommy again

suzylicioussuzylicious4 months ago

I loved this. ❤

Bucks7T2Bucks7T24 months ago

Magnificent; more please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written, no major grammar errors. Mom fucked son! So, does mom have any pussy hair, or is this one of those stories where the reader must assume mom is one of those shaved, chaffed, razor burnt mounds, with raw inner ass cheeks, complete with nasty pimples forming around the regrowing stubble (sandpaper rubbing and scrubbing each inner as cheek until mom's toilet paper is bloody, --and all -- from "silly razor happy ignorance") Possibly MOM, had a few BOILS that need mashed so pus can come out all over her stubbled over mound before just she shows her pussy to her son.

SERIOUSLY! QS QUINN,

It appears that you have written / published some 26 stories on this site. Surly with that many stories, you know better than to not (TO FAIL TO) describe pussy hair (close trimmed, neatly trimmed, abundant full bush, monster unkempt hairy) in your written works. A failure to do so often cerates the image of a nasty looking sandpapered cunt / mound covered with (POKE stab, his cocks, his tongue, and her pussy if she comes over), stubble, pus oozing pimples, and a tinge of orange colored blood on her mound and in her panties, if re-shaved (if she clips off nasty pimple heads with stubble -- INFECTED INGROWN HAIRS growing out of them).

If you did reference MOM's abundantly thick bush of pussy hair, and I missed it, I do apologies. Otherwise, you are too good of an author to do something like this (PLAIN SILLY). So, no more chaffed bright orange / pink peeling skin, nasty flaming orange razor burn, infected hair / ingrown hairs; shaved pussy stories. You write too well for peer reviewers to lower your overall ratings, FIRM! This story could have been a 4.98 had you not completely failed; in the realm of describing a SEXY MOM's THICK, ABUNDANT, SOPPING WET WITH DESIRE AND the delicious aroma of a hot pussy and covered with pubic hair. MOMs ARE 40 YEARS OLD, AND MOMS ARE HAIRY. Persons who read about mom's (THE MOM STORY AUDIENCE) are often looking for a mature (HAIRY) pussy to be described. MOMS are not 19 years old and in a bikini at the beach or at the pool. MOMS are mature hairy pussy women and 8 of 10 are not shaved. Don't do or be talked into doing silly stuff like that! Write for your audience, not your spouse, domestic partner, friend, or whoever. Persons who read about mom's mature women stories are looking for a HAIRY or VERY HAIRY pussy descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! And original!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing job well written love every word. I could see this story going on for many chapters. Brings back some childhood memories of mine. My mom was an attractive full figured woman with 38 DD and a big round soft ass

When I was about 16 I accidentally walked in the bathroom as she was just getting out of the bathtub an wow we stared at each other for maybe 10 seconds but it felt like 30 mins. You can be assured I jerked off a number of times that night. I tried to make another accident happen again but it never did.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazingly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Putting a baby inside is beyond hot…always such an incredibly sexy little risk when fertile mothers take their potent boys..they know they’re in charge..her son can’t help himself..it’s just too much..hopefully…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

hope you continue the story, was very hot

Nutman99Nutman994 months ago

Definitely gave you 5 stars. This story was awesome from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot stuff. Needs more parts. Mother falls in love with her handsome prince, as does the son with her. Gets knocked up. Dad gets the boot. Mom and son live happily ever after, popping out kids and fucking like rabbits for years to cum! That's the dream. :) And no fucking sharing!

racheljane1984racheljane19844 months ago

damn quinn, some of your best yet. i hope there's a part two, where she is knocked up & laden with milk

SmutaholicSmutaholic4 months ago

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. One of the best mom/son stories I've ever read on the site. So filled with love and warmth and the connection only a sweet mother and her handsome prince could share. Brilliant work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story ,passionate sexy and romantic mom needs her fertile womb impregnated by her prince repeatedly and dad kicked out after being caught with his secretary .

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Well written and very hot. Got this old man hard after just a bit. Wonder why Mom was so tight, maybe Dad hadn't been fulfilling his duties? Just love a good Mother/son incest story, and this was one of them. Now all we need to do is get rid of the old man and Mom and Son can enjoy sex with each other out without worrying about getting caught by Dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
1815 Followers
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...