In Mom's hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a hoarse cry I levitated my ass off the bed, belly muscles rigid, cock periscoping through her squashed titties. Holding that arched pose I felt the explosion of pleasure ripple through my body, shaking every muscle and culminating in a fierce jet of semen that fired point-blank into Mom's waiting mouth. Never one to abide a mess, she dove on my prick like it was a grenade, closing her lips around my tip and drinking the thick ropes of cum down as fast as I could fill her cheeks to bursting. Only once I'd emptied my balls into her mouth and she'd licked me clean did I sink back onto my narrow bed like I was settling on a cloud.

"That's my boy," Mom said, having swallowed every drop, "That's my special boy." She gave my fat tip a wet kiss, the sensitivity of my glans making me jump at the contact. "Hopefully my sweet prince will sleep sweetly now," she said, making to rise and tuck her breasts back into her nightie.

I wasn't ready for her to leave yet. "Mom," I halted her by taking her hand. It also stopped her from putting away those breathtaking tits. Bonus. "Can you stay with me for a bit? I don't want you to go just yet. Just until I fall asleep?"

Mom glanced to the door. It was late now. She'd been out of her bed for a while. What if Dad rolled over and found her side of the bed was cold? She bit her lip with indecision.

"Just lie with me for a bit, Mom," I asked, "Please?"

"Okay," Her dimples returned with her smile, "I can't say no to my prince when he asks so nicely But just for a little bit. You need to sleep."

Turning back to the bed she said, "You'll have to move up though, I'm not sure there's enough room for me on there." She patted her generous bottom for effect.

Hastily I wiggled away, putting my back to the wall, making as much space for her as I could on the narrow bed. When she hooked her fingers in the cups of her nightie so that she might return to modesty I said, my voice pitched slightly panicky, "Wait." She paused, one eyebrow raised in a silent question. "Can't you keep them out? They're so warm and soft. Just while we lie here and cuddle."

"Alright," She showed only one dimple as her mouth quirked up in a knowing, lopsided grin, "So long as you promise that'll try to go straight to sleep."

"I promise," I lied and offered her a hand to guide her to the bed. She accepted and, with some effort and much wriggling and shuffling she managed to lie down beside me. Mostly. That thick ass of hers was too much for my humble single bed and there was a generous overhang. It was okay though, I wrapped my arms around her to stop her rolling off the bed, only too happy for the excuse.

"We need to get you a bigger bed," She chuckled nervously.

"Oh, I don't mind," I said casually. Crushed together as we were, my face was practically buried in her cleavage. I really, really didn't mind.

From the way she shifted I knew that she, like me, was becoming increasingly conscious of the fact that we were both practically naked. I'd not put my sleeping shorts back on and, now that I could feel my bare cock pleasantly rubbing against her warm thighs, I was certainly not about to do the gentlemanly thing and offer to do so.

"Try to rest now, baby," Mom said, taking me by the back of my head and drawing me even tighter to her chest. Rest? She should have known this action would have precisely the opposite effect. It woke me right up again. Or, at least, a very specific part of me.

My hands, which had started by holding her back, began to drift down on their own accord. The one trapped beneath her had limited motion, but I still managed, with some effort, to let it roam in tandem with its partner over her widely flared hips to take hold of her dense ass flesh.

"Baby!" she rebuked, but with amusement at my new-found brazenness. While I fondled her ass cheeks I started to kiss the tops of her breasts. This time when she said, "Baby!" It was slower and in a much huskier tone.

I gripped her bottom through her panties and kissed lower and lower on her chest.

"You're wicked," she sighed, wriggling in a delightful manner in my arms. She offered no further protest though and even tilted her chin up, inviting me to nuzzle her neck. Which I did, gratefully.

"Oh, baby," I felt her voice vibrating beneath my lips when I kissed her throat, "So quickly?" I knew what she was referring to because, at that moment my limp prick had surged back to life and was prodding energetically at her plump thighs.

I kissed lower and lower. Mom's left hand dug into my hair while her right pulled my body tighter to hers. Joy rang like a bell through my very core when I made it over the swell of one huge breast and discovered her nipple on the other side. Without hesitation, I latched onto it, as I had done in my infant years, and suckled her gently. Mom arched her neck back and muttered, "Ooh, baby. We really shouldn't. But... But... that just feels so good."

I sucked at her teat, stretching and nuzzling her pliant flesh. My hands dug deeper into her ass. My fingers ran into the groove in her panties and down until I felt soft mushy flesh beneath my fingertips growing damp through the thin material.

I ran my tongue around her wide, dark areola, but kept coming back to her sensitive nipple. Teasing and twerking it with my tongue and lips. She was kind enough to roll over enough to free her other breast and I quickly buried my face in that, giving it the same loving attention I'd given the first.

Meanwhile, she had tactically raised her leg just enough so that when my hard cock flopped into the gap between her thighs, she was able to close it again and trap me. I moaned into her tits when her strong leg muscles sandwiched me. It was too tight for me to move until, with all the titty sucking and thigh squeezing, my cock leaked sufficient precum all over her inner thighs. Then I began to slide between those toned legs. It was good, but it only got better when my dick serendipitously popped into the little triangle formed at the junction of her legs and pussy.

I groaned as I pushed into the tight thigh gap. My dick rasped against mom's pussy through her wet panties. I heard her sharp intake of breath and felt her nipples, already hard, turn to pebbles in my mouth.

"Oh, my boy," She sucked in a breath, "Oh, my good boy. You're making Mommy feel so good. Don't stop baby. I love it. Please don't stop."

I thrust into her, deliberately driving my cock at her vulnerable pussy. The more I bounced my tip off her covered mound the more excited she got. She hugged my head into the valley of her breasts, nearly suffocating me in the tide of flesh.

"You're making mommy so wet, baby. You're so, so bad." She trilled in the back of her throat. "Fuck, we really should stop, but I don't want you to. I want... I want..."

I was happily humping my way to completion when she suddenly released the pressure on my penis. I shot right through the gap she'd created by lifting her leg and our pelvises slammed together. I felt her hand flutter past my dick and then it was at her panties. Tugging and pulling, stretching the material out of the way.

"Fuck, I'm so horny. I can't take it. I'm burning up! Do you want to put it in me? Do you want to fuck mommy's pussy baby?"

I didn't have to consider it. I nodded. Because her nipple was in my mouth her breast nodded along with me for added confirmation.

"Yeah?" Her hand took hold of my dick. "You want to fuck me?" She guided me towards her entrance. "You want to fuck your mommy's tight little pussy?" I wasn't answering her questions. She already knew the answer. She could feel it as hard as a rail spike in her hand. When my tip nuzzled her smooth oily folds I grunted, nearly cumming right then. The earlier boobjob was the only thing that gave me the stamina to hold back.

"Shove it in me, baby," She growled, "I want to feel you inside me."

I pushed and she directed me. I hit resistance. A ring of constricting muscle. Damn, she'd not been exaggerating, mom was tight. Together we pushed until, all at once, I sheathed myself in a slippery, squelchy rush of heat.

"Oooh, baby," Mom tossed her hair this way and that, "God you feel so good inside me. You fit me so good. Nobody fills mommy like her prince does."

If she was feeling anything like I was feeling then she was not exaggerating. Her pussy was all mature strength combined with the youthful elasticity of a virgin. How did she keep it so pristine?

It really hit me then, an 18-wheeler speeding down a hill with its brakes cut hit me. I was fucking my mom. I mean, I'd known it before, but it had felt like part of a game or possibly a fantasy. But this was real. I was buried in her channel all the way up to my balls. It was like I was floating above my own body, looking down on our humping, writhing mass of hair, limbs, ass, and tits. This was really happening. It was too crazy to even try to comprehend. I just knew it was the best thing I'd ever felt and I wanted it to last forever.

Mom was less patient than me by then. She was an orgasm behind and eager to catch up. She began to rock her hips. Her passage sucked the head of my cock as hard as I was sucking her nipples. We rocked back and forth on my tiny bed, only able to make short, sharp thrusts. It creaked and thumped against the wall so loudly that, if Dad were not the world's heaviest sleeper he would surely have woken and thought the house was under attack.

As we made love, Mom became more and more tender, her words were so sweet and encouraging I felt as if my mind was being wrapped up and coddled in warm blankets. My kisses on her tits gradually worked their way up to her neck. I remember thinking that I would like to watch her, to see if the rapture in her voice was matched by the expression on her beautiful face. I didn't get the chance though. I received yet another shock when, just as I tilted my head up my mouth was seized by hers.

She must have been waiting to pounce because her lips instantly closed on mine, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. Eyes wide, I was taken aback by her ferocity. The kiss was so charged with lust and love that I soon melted into it and began to push back with my own hunger.

Whatever passion I'd awoken in Mom turned feral. She grabbed fistfuls of my T-shirt and aggressively shoved me onto my back. Rolling with me, she landed astride me, still with my dick inside her. Her huge tits hung low. My hands instinctively grasped them and began to tease and massage them as they swung pendulously. Mom mashed her lips against mine, the kiss becoming animalistic. She bounced her juicy ass up and down on my rigid pole, slamming down on me harder and faster as she chased her climax.

She broke the kiss to nip my ear and hiss, "You're going to make mommy cum. Keep going, baby. Mommy is so close. Oh, god. That feels so good."

I held onto her tits and did my best not to explode inside her. She was a force of nature and I felt like I was being battered in the center of the storm.

"Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!" She practically shrieked with each slap of her ass on my crotch. Could Dad really sleep through this? I prayed he could because even if he walked in on us now I would not be able to stop until I felt my mom cum on my dick.

By now she was impaling herself so deep on my shaft that I had to be bouncing off her cervix. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, fuck! I'm cumming." She squealed as she slammed herself down on me in a ragged, desperate rhythm until, finally, she started to shudder and tighten up all over her body.

Mom's pussy clenched down on me and I felt her climax travel through her like a detonation pressure wave. Her tits wobbled like jelly in my hands and her pussy choked up around my cock. She cried out her pleasure into my mouth as she rode an impossibly long wave of pleasure past her climax and into a warm haze of elongated bliss. She rode out this pleasure until her clumsy thrusts became a low circular grinding with my cock as the pivot.

"You made me feel so good," She kissed all over my face and hair, back down to my lips and along my neck and collarbone. Her long nails scraped my hairless chest. "So damn good. I want you to feel good. Can you cum for me? Do you want to cum inside mommy?"

"Oh fuck," I moaned. Just those words were enough to undo me. I'd barely been able to hold it together since her pussy clamped around me.

"Cum in mommy's pussy. I want to feel you fill me up."

She only had to jiggle her big ass a few times and her pussy, which was still clenching with the aftershocks of her climax, wrung out the last of my resistance.

"Oh Fuck!" One of us cried, I'm not sure if it was me or her, as white light filled my vision and a searing stream of cum burst into her pussy. I glugged and gurgled a fountain of cum into her, flooding her pussy. Given how deep I was inside her, a great deal of it had to be going directly into her unprotected womb. She didn't complain though. She sighed contentedly and used her pussy to stroke my length, hungrily squeezing out the dying spurts of my seed until I was drained and she was packed to bursting.

"Mmm," She said dreamily, laying her head on my shoulder "It feels so warm inside of me. Thank you, my handsome prince."

"Th-thank you," I stuttered, still not precisely sure how or what had just happened.

"I love you," She gave me a motherly kiss on the cheek which, seeing that I was still semi-hard inside her, somehow made all this feel even dirtier.

"I... I love you too, Mom," I wrapped my arms around her.

"I know," She giggled, "You did a great job of showing me." Looking regretful, she added, "Now, it really is time for you to go to sleep. But, I don't think you'll have any trouble after that performance."

"Oh," I said, unable to hide my disappointment. When she rose off me, my cock slipping free from her embrace, I suddenly felt cold.

"It's okay, baby," Mom smiled, her dimples returning with full force. As she stood some of my cum leaked from her overfilled pussy. She surprised me yet again by catching it on her fingertips before snapping her panties back into place to trap the rest inside her. Not showing any of the uncertainty of last night, she immediately brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it clean of sticky juices, humming happily to herself as she did so.

She tucked away her magnificent breasts and straightened her rumpled nightie. Before she left she paused and said, a little of her shyness returning, "I'll come back tomorrow night to help you sleep again, if that's okay?"

I nodded rapidly.

Her hand rubbed absently at a nipple through the material as she continued, "If it continues to be a problem we'll just keep at it for however long you need my help, okay?"

I smiled wider than her at this. There was more than a tinge of hope in her voice. I agreed wholeheartedly.

Unable to shake her maternal instincts, Mom pulled my duvet back over to cover me. She brushed my messy hair off my forehead and gave me a last kiss before saying, "Sleep tight, my handsome prince. I hope you have sweet dreams."

My eyelids drooped heavily as I watched her voluptuous ass sway out of my room. They closed seconds after the door to my room did and I already knew her wish would come true. Because tonight, and forever after, I was going to dream of her.

12