In My Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I reached the point where I was thinking the hell with it, either she climaxes or she doesn't but I'm definitely going to. I exploded into her, a couple of last hard thrusts and I was done, my goose cooked. I emptied my balls with what was probably a double load - the one that Heather had generated and now Lee-Anne's. Lee-Anne climaxed with a loud shriek and as far as I was concerned honour was satisfied.

The girls departed to the bathroom to freshen up while I tidied myself up. A lot easier for a man. That done I folded up the table, unfolded the couch into its bed form, and dragged out some covers. I also turned off the heating and the small generator, turning on a small camping lamp to provide light. Then I went to bed.

When the girls came out of the bathroom they were still naked. I'd have thought they'd at least put some underwear on, but no. They came crawling into bed, huddling together away from me. I wondered how long that would last.

I was just nodding off when I heard a quiet voice.

"What do we do if he grabs one of us during the night?"

"Try not to wake the other," came the grumbled reply.

"What if he wakes up in the morning with an erection?"

"Whoever sees it gets to play with it. Shut up and go to sleep."

12