All Comments on 'In My Life'

by demon160

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good read

Really enjoyed it. A gentle story with attractive characters.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 4 years ago
drying eyes

Love stories like this keep them up

ImOnlyHumanImOnlyHumanover 4 years ago
The lady's ex...

Lovely romantic story. Could have been a bit more raunchy, but then ImOnlyHuman. The lady's ex seems a right shit. As the action takes place in Australia, the ex should be punished by being taken to an Australian Rules pitch, being staked out in the centre - and then, the piece de resistance: having a didgeridoo shoved up his arse. Yes, I am immature - and I have my wife's permission to say so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story.

I loved this story. Although I think it would have been better suited in the romance category. Nice read neverless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the Story

So well written and done in a sensitive way, which allowed Mark to get over the death of his wife and move on. It built into a wonderful story and everyone closely involved with Mark and Angela benefiting in the building of new family, which seemed to get on well together. I'm glad Mark handled Angela's ex so well, and that it really showed the bloke up as a complete self centred idiot. I look forward to reading more of your stories, if you can find the time to write them.

Rgds Al

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Nice love Story****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Hard story to read

Loved the story, a true love story with a great ending. There were several places where it became kind of hard to read because of the tears im my eyes. Mark and I have a lot in common, I lost my wife coming on to three years ago. One big difference is I've got about 27 years on Mark so the rest of the story would just be wishful thinking for me. But you never know. Great story that I enjoyed very much, a true 5 +.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderfully written

A beautifully written story of personal redemption and finding love again. I think you could write professionally and I have personal knowledge about both sides of the industry (writing and publishing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing story

Long read and well worth it. At many points along the line I forgot that I was on Literotica. This is a story worthy of publication and being made into a movie. I loved it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every one of your stories has a red square. You should be proud of that. Such an achievement doesn't come easy. Well done!

olddave51olddave516 months ago

Great story good depth on the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous