All Comments on 'Summer '96: In My Tree'

by Hadderity

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredibly well written

sure hope there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

Sweet. Hot. Sexy. What's not to like? As someone who didn't lose his virginity until LONG after high school, I can definitely say that I wish I had had an experience like Adam's with Sammi.

However, the wait was worth it! By the summer of '96, I was happily married to a beautiful, voluptuous lady with whom I enjoyed a lively sex life. Usually indoors, but occasionally outdoors. (I never will forget that time in a state park....)

Keep writing! Your fans want more with Sammi and Adam!

HadderityHadderityover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I have probably 4 more summer activity stories planned and then probably 1 or 2 follow ups. Hoping to have the next 2 parts ready next week.

ag2507ag2507over 5 years ago
Good first story.

You waffled a bit in the first three paragraphs and the couple of essential facts could easily have been handled in dialogue. Other than that it was well paced and fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHadderity@Hadderity
22 Followers
English major from Arkansas. I'm not good writing fiction with twists and turns, but I like the set up and the denouement. All of my stories are titled after songs I love, and I enjoy trying to tie the story and song together in some way.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES