In Nature

Story Info
Unexpected meeting on a ramble.
2.9k words
4.31
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts public sex, the use of restraints and initial reluctance, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Megan had been dating Paolo for a few weeks now. On their first date he had been the perfect gentleman and readily accepted a single kiss at the end of the evening. He didn't realise it but he was being tested and he passed. The second date went just as well only this time the two ended up in bed together as Megan had some sexual frustrations to work out after so long without sex. Again, he passed that test with flying colours, so much so that the third date was spent in bed, they didn't bother going out.

It seemed the more adventurous Megan wanted to get, the more he took the task in his stride and so on todays date, they had decided to go for a walk in a public park that was near to Megan's home. They made their way up the popular paths either wrapped in each other's arms as the terrain allowed or at worst hand in hand on the trickier bits. Eventually they made their way into less trafficked areas, and they decided to have a rest stop on a fallen tree that lay across the path they had been following. A couple of minutes into their rest stop and they started to tickle and play with each other that culminated in both falling into a combined bundle.

Paolo leant over and whispered, "Fancy doing something kinky like we discussed last time."

Megan eyes widened at the prospect and replied, "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, we are out in this beautiful area and seem to have it all to ourselves" Paolo adopted a conspiratorial tone, adding "I've never done it outside, what about you?"

Although her eyes still sparkled Megan did sound a note of caution "Just because there is no one here now doesn't necessarily mean it will stay like that."

Paolo held his hands up in submission "We'll only do it if your 100% certain. I was just chatting rubbish."

"I didn't say I wouldn't" came her reply "Just be prepared to make a swift exit if someone comes along. Where were you thinking of doing it?"

"Why not have you leaning forward against the opposite of this tree. That way we'll see anyone coming along the path as I can't see anyone having climbed over this tree terribly easily." Paolo said, suddenly more interested in the prospect. As they clambered over the sizable trunk, he spotted some abandoned rope lying to one side. He could see it had been discarded due to its reduced length and guessed it was probably no use to anyone although it did start an idea germinating in his head. He held Megan in his arms as he slowly kissed down her neck from her ear to the collar of her top which he then encouraged her to lift it up and off, the same with her T-shirt so that she was stood before him in just her bra and jeans.

Taking the next step, Megan crouched down and then fumbled with his zipper until she could extract his nice cock. As soon as it was aired, she engulfed the head into her mouth sucking on it longingly. From their first time together, Megan had demonstrated a very skilled mouth when sucking his cock and never failed to get him off and Paolo suspected today would be no different although as he pulled her up right he did say "Nice as that is I don't want to delay trying anything out waiting for me to recover."

He turned Megan around, so she faced away from him and leant her forward as he undid her jeans, tugged them down her shapely leg and then pulled one leg out to leave them bunched around the other ankle. This move allowed him to spread her legs wide so that he could duck down to his knees and start to tongue her splayed pussy from the back. Megan was really getting into what he was doing and almost forgot that they were performing this in public for anyone to see.

As Megan pushed her hips back to get more of her pussy to meet his probing tongue she was groaning loudly, not caring who could hear her. She was hurtling fast to her next climax and didn't particularly care who heard her as long as they didn't interrupt. She was however to be disappointed as Paolo stood up and made a grab for the discarded rope. "What do mean stopping? I was so close" she asked looking over her shoulder at him.

He smiled back at her as he stepped out of his own jeans and grabbed her hands and then used the rope to bind them to one of the nearby branches. He then replied, "Don't worry you are about to get something far better." She guessed what he meant as she saw his erect cock wave about as he moved. She had never really considered bondage play before, but it wasn't something she strongly objected to as he finished binding her hands in a loose knot. With that complete Paolo went and stood behind her to feed his cock inside her damp snug pussy and he leant his head back groaning as her pussy muscles gripped him as he went forward deeper inside her.

Megan leant her head against the tree as the feelings started to engulf her now that Paolo's cock was where she considered it deserved to be -- deep inside her. She started to push her hips back to meet his thrusts making him think that she was really getting into the fucking she was receiving. He leant down and grabbed her panties that were hanging from her ankle and quickly yanked at the flimsy material. The sensation of them tugging against her leg made Megan raise her head and gasp but the sheer force of his pull snapped the stitching on the side and the flimsy garment soon came free and allowed him to stand up.

Paolo's next action was to place the gusset in Megan's mouth and use the ripped legs to tie the panties in place and act as a gag. She cast him a confused look over her shoulders, but he soon made amends by resuming his fucking motion and she tilted her head back down against the tree. Paolo decided to go one step further and unclipped her bra at the back and push the shoulder staps down so that the lacy garment was clear of her chest and her boobs free for him to reach around and tweak her nipples between both thumb and forefingers knowing the more he played with them, the more fiercely she came.

Sure enough, this did it for Megan as she came, thrusting herself back against his cock. She had never come anywhere near this fiercely in her life before. Paolo rather enjoyed the way her pussy grasped at his cock. He had felt it before but never this strongly. His balls were smacking the back of her thighs and Megan tilted her head around and suddenly spotted movement out of the corner of her eye. It was a lone man she guessed late forties with greying hair but a tall athletic build who crouched to their side watching them intently as Megan got fucked. Paolo didn't see him because he was too mesmerised watching Megan's butt ripple and jiggle in time with him bottoming out in her pussy.

Megan couldn't take her eyes off the stranger in case he would interrupt them, but the opposite appeared to be happening as he wriggled further under the chosen tree and made no effort to intervene. This encouraged Megan to start thrusting back at her lover. As much as he was enjoying their fuck, Paolo could feel that familiar feeling in his balls and knew he was powerless to prevent the inevitable. He gave the last few powerful thrusts and then held still as he emptied his balls deep inside her.

Megan had guessed what was about to happen and as his come coated her insides it triggered her own orgasm as she clutched and gripped at his slowly deflating cock. Paolo stepped back and admired the view of his hot blonde girlfriend bent over the tree, completely naked with his come starting to run down the insides of her leg. Obviously, the public aspect of their mating had inspired him to come more. She could just make out over her shoulder that Paolo was pulling up his trousers and Megan was relieved that she would be released before the stranger came over to them.

Paolo stroked her back and announced "That was amazing babe, but you've wiped me out. I'm going for a stroll to cool off before we go down."

He started to pull his shirt back on as he walked away from her and the stranger and initially Megan assumed he was joking but then he kept walking and she frantically pulled at her bounds and shaking her head rapidly trying the say in her gagged muffled voice "Don't go, there is someone over there watching us. No please don't leave me here" but he kept going until he disappeared through the trees. Megan turned her attention back to the stranger who had stayed crouched down for a few minutes but having seen Paolo walk away he became brave and stood up to walk steadily towards Megan while keeping his attention in the direction that her boyfriend had just gone.

Still looking in that direction he made his way to stand beside Megan which is when he eventually turned his gaze on her helpless body. He ran one hand down her breast and the proceeded to fondle and grope it before saying in a hoarse voice "Well aren't you all kinds of lovely. It seems your friend likes the idea of leaving you helpless. I have to say that I've seen some beautiful sights up here, but you really are special."

Megan would admit that she was proud of the attention her breasts could capture but they weren't too large, just round and the perfect size for her diminutive frame. A chill ran down her spine as his hand moved to her side and then down her back. She continued to scream into the gag and thrash her head from side to side but also she couldn't deny how her skin felt as his touch progressed down.

She then felt his hand work over her butt cheeks and prise one apart so that he could clearly see her pussy and Paolo's come as it continued to slide down her legs. Megan leant her head forward in embarrassment at the same time as the stranger commented "Very beautiful indeed. It seems lover boy deposited quite a load in you."

The best she could hope for is that he just wanted to touch. Sadly, that idea was quashed a few heartbeats later as she heard the sound of a trouser zipper being pulled down. The next sensation was to feel him grab the back of her hair to hold her head still as his other hand steered his erect cock into her splayed pussy. The spongy head parted her pussy and then in one long slow determined drive forwards he slotted inside her snug moist pussy.

When you combined her juices from her recent climax and the load that her lover had deposited the stranger had no difficulties in penetrating her. Megan may have been reluctant but what the stranger didn't know is being taken against her will was one of her fantasies confined to her alone time. Short of Paolo returning anytime soon, she had little choice but to take part but as the stranger bottomed out inside her, she immediately knew that she would end up enjoying it even if she was reluctant.

What decided her fate was when he bottomed out and held still inside her. Paolo had gotten this far with her because of his nice thick cock; it wasn't any longer than average, but the girth made up for it. With this guy, he was as thick as Paolo was but a good couple of inches longer and he started to reach depths inside her that she didn't realise she had. It felt amazing even as he just held there allowing her muscles to feel every ridge and bump on his length. He still held the back of her head with one hand but as his hips pulled back slowly to push back in her, his free hand reached around and grasped her breast in a firm grip.

He worked her nipple beautifully between his thumb and forefinger while continuing to build momentum with the speed of his thrusts until her was fucking at an alarming rate. She knew he was doing this to her for his own gratification, but she had to give way to the inevitable as the balloon deep inside her lower stomach started to swell and then it let go as she gave a garbled groan around her gag while thrusting back at his hips and tensing her entire body. The man behind chuckled mirthlessly, leant forward and whispered in her ear "Good girl. Your pussy grips me like a vice, if we had more time, I'd be butt fucking you as well as it is you'll have to make do with me depositing another load in your cunt."

'Oh god' she thought 'How does a complete stranger know which of my buttons to press.' It seems her orgasm had a similar impact on the stranger as he shifted both hands to her hips to grip them tightly as he gave one final hip thrust and then grunted as he shot rope after rope of his come inside her. The stranger was determined to get every last ounce of enjoyment as he could and stayed embedded in her until his cock was fully deflated.

As soon as he stepped back his come was running down her legs. As much as Paolo had come, this one seemed to set off a drinks can's worth of come in her and it flowed quickly due to the volume. She heard the zipper again, she assumed to put his cock away and then he leant forward near her ear again to say "That was an amazing fuck. I hope to bump into you again up here again sometime." He stepped back and just walked into the undergrowth as though nothing had happened.

Megan was left stranded once more, only this time there was more come leaking from her pussy as she tried to push it out. She had to wait a good ten minutes until she heard movement in the hedgerow. A flush of panic waved over her wondering if it were another stranger, but it turned out to be Paolo returning as though he were out for a stroll. He walked up to her and said, "Good girl you are still here."

Megan struggled against her bindings and mumbled rather loudly into her gag; the way her eyes were bulging out made Paolo realise that she wasn't best pleased with him. He stepped behind and stroked his hand across her fleshy butt cheeks before reaching up and untied her panty gag. "What the fuck did you think you were doing you asshole?"

He looked down at her pussy and asked, "What's the matter, did you not like your solitude" his gaze then caught sight of the come running down her legs as he added "I didn't realise I came that much."

Her face was flushed this time partly from anger and partly from embarrassment "You didn't asshole. I tried telling you before you walked off that we were being watched and after you went wandering, he came and fucked me too. This is all your fault."

"So, you've been fucked twice while you've been bound to this tree?" he asked rhetorically. She was about to give him another verbal bomb when she heard a zipper go again and then felt his dick penetrate her once more. She was speechless at being taken again as he chuckled "I hope our friend enjoyed your pussy as much as I do?" and off he went again expecting to deposit another load inside her. The verbal tirade he was greeted with quickly changed his mind.

He quickly freed her and she get dressed, Megan stomped off in front of Paolo and he received the cold shoulder treatment all the way home. He tried to talk to her afterwards but never got through the front door ever again. He put it down to him leaving her alone and was kicking himself. The real reason is his dick, however impressive, was never going to ring her bell like the strangers did. She went back to the same spot a number of times but never met the man again. The only positive that came out of it is she started dating older men -- roughly in the mid to late forties and ended up marrying a man who managed to please her in many ways. All be it she had to sample a number of other men before settling on him being the closest she was likely to find to the strange man.