In Need of a Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his pants and underwear slide down his thighs, Kevin's fully aroused member pops into view. I notice immediately that my boy has fully shaven all of his pubic hairs, making him appear prepubescent. I let go of his clothes, now able to access the center of my focus - my teenaged son's erection.

One hand cups his balls, plying the rubbery, wrinkly skin as gently as possible. The other makes a fist around the shaft of his vertical rod, and my eyes take in the beautiful roadmap of blue and red veins coursing its length. My boy emits a soft moan - his cock twitches and a globule of precum oozes from the slit. My fist squeezes the spongy mushroom shaped tip, drawing even more clear liquid from it.

I lean forward and extend my tongue to lap up the salty secretion. My lips form around the delicious pink spear and I lower my mouth onto him. Kevin moans louder and his hips involuntarily lurch forward as though thrusting into a vagina. My lips tighten around his slender shaft and make their way to its hairless base.

"Oh, fuck. Mom!"

My left hand moves to the hem of his t-shirt and slips onto the silky down of his belly, and upward to his sparsely haired chest, finding a nipple to pull on. Kevin writhes at my two pronged stimulation of his senses. I look into his eyes while I rise to the tip of his cock and suck hard at it in an vain attempt to draw out his seed.

My hand releases his nipple and withdraws from his shirt. I take his right hand in mine and guide it to the back of my head. He nods, understanding what I need at the moment. Kevin's hand cups my head and then applies pressure to have me lower my mouth down his shaft. I push back in mock resistance, my eyes firmly on his, and he does exactly what I wanted him to do. He finds a clump of my shoulder length hair and makes a knot of it, and uses that to force my head lower onto him. His sexual desire turns me on so much that juices now flow freely down my thighs.

Just then, a noise from upstairs. I freeze immediately and look at the clock on the wall. I can't believe that it is just after eleven. "It's Dad," I say, jumping up off the floor. Kevin gets up but moves in different directions, trying to pull his clothes back into place, but unsure of where he should be when his father enters the room.

"Maggie, I'm home. Where are ya?" Earl calls from upstairs.

"We are down here. Watching TV," I call back. Then I command in a low voice, "Sit in Dad's chair. Hand me that blanket." Kevin sees the folded up snuggler on top of his father's recliner, and passes it to me. I take it and drape it over me, lying back on the sofa opposite to Kevin.

My son has already changed the movie and has an old Western started when his Dad pokes his head into the family room. "What are you watching?"

Kevin quickly answers, "It's Western night. Marlon Brando and John Wayne."

"Oh. Seen too many of them. I'll be on the computer," says Earl, scanning the room and finding everything looking pretty normal. "Don't wait up for me, Maggie," he advises - code for 'I'll be jacking off in the room down the hall. Just get yourself off in bed of you need to, and don't interrupt me.'

Kevin and I sit quietly for a minute or so, until he says, in a loud whisper, "That was close."

"I know," I quietly reply. I get up, set the blanket down on the sofa, and walk across to him. Saying nothing, I hold out my hand, my heart pounding so hard, I thought it might burst. Kevin stands and take my hand. I turn and lead the boy from the family room, down the hall past the room where his father would rather spend his time. We climb up the two flights of stairs in absolute silence, me leading the way, savoring the intimacy of our interlocked fingers.

At the doorway to my bedroom, I turn and look up into my son's piercing blue eyes. I reach up and cup his face in my hands, our eyes unblinking, and draw his lips to mine. Kevin pins me against the wall, placing his hands on my waist and opens his mouth in a hungry lust.

"What about Dad?" he asks.

"Your father will be busy jacking himself off, for a while. If we hear him coming up, we can just go into our own rooms. But we will be okay." He nods, understanding the plan.

When Kevin's tongue penetrates my lips, I softly suck on it as he had done so to my breast just a few moments ago. His firm hands follow the widening contours of my hips, and wrap themselves around my bum, only the thinnest layer of satin separating our nakedness.

Our tongues play a slow dance, each flutter melting our bodies as one, his erection embedded into the softness of my belly. Kevin's fingers take hold of my buttocks and lift my body upward, his erection dragging lower, both of us knowing where we want it to be.

My body in his control, now. I hook my feet around his legs, and feel my back leave the wall. I groan as my son easily holds my 150 pound body in his grasp. He pulls me yet higher, his hardness working its way over my mons, until his cock head rubs over my clitoris, sending a shiver through my body.

Kev pushes me back into the wall, and releases one hand to pull at his sweats, yanking one side down and then the other. Our mouths grind as he repeats the process with his Jockeys, until his manly dick springs free. I set one hand onto his chest, sliding up to his throat, while he wriggles the thick, spongy head between my sopping wet folds.

In a frenzy, I slip my right hand between us and direct him in line with my pussy, needing to feel my son enter my pussy. Kevin relaxes the hand holding my bum, lowering me onto him so that he can begin to penetrate me. An audible gasp escapes from me when the tip of his cock pushes inside. He stops kissing and moves his head beside mine to gain support from the wall. Kevin's hips thrust all the way into me, and for the first time since my teens, I feel pressure against my cervix. His hairless pubic bone crushes my curly hairs and his breath becomes mild grunts. My legs hold tightly around Kevin's back as each forceful thrust pounds my willing body into the wall.

"Oh, God... Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh, Baby, yeah..."

Kevin's hips flex hard and I feel the wash inside me. My man groans into my ear as he empties himself into his mother's pussy. I hug him tightly, not wanting this to end. His legs quiver as the last streams fill me entirely, and his jizz overflows from me and onto the hardwood floor below. I release my hold around him with my legs, and extend them to the floor. Both of us are still breathing heavily, and hearts are beating faster than normal.

Kevin's cock flops from between my labia and dangles between his legs, coated in his silver slime and my clear juices. He slips one hand toward my pussy, but I push his hand away. "No. I'm good. You can play another time. Let's not get caught again..." I whisper.

"But Mom. You didn't cum! I can..."

I interrupt. "Not tonight. Another time, okay?" I kiss my boy and push him away. "Time for bed. You go down and turn out the lights in the family room when you're done watching TV," I said, still in a low voice. Kevin bends over and pulls up his underwear and sweats, gave me a peck on the cheek. I reach up around his neck and we hold a loving embrace for the longest time, me wanting to remember this moment for ever.

"I love you, Mom," he says, walking away towards the stairs. I look down at the large gooey puddle at my feet, and notice a long tendril of cum hanging from my pussy lips. I lower the shirt over my thighs and go into the bathroom to get a cloth to clean up our mess, impressed at how much cum came out of me.

I think about showering, but instead, go directly to bed, leaving my souvenir shirt on as I lay down on the sheets. I raise, once again, the hem of my nightshirt and glance at my curly pubes. My hand explores my breasts and tummy, on their way to self-pleasure. One finger slips easily inside my pussy, and I withdraw it to examine its wetness, bringing it up to my mouth and nose. My smell overpowers me, but his salty flavor intrigues me even more, each time I repeatedly coax more of Keven's semen from within. My other hand diddles my clitty while I suck on my fingers like a tiny cocks.

I picture his handsome prick in my mouth, his hands holding me steady while he fucks my face. I want him to use me as he wishes, his desire for me too intense for him. Within a minute, I begin to quake, and my climax takes me over. I am exhausted from all the the excitement of the evening, and lie still for a very long time.

I wake up to Earl standing next to the bed in his underwear, his nightlight having just been clicked on. I'm startled awake, and realize that I'm still wearing Kevin's basketball shirt while lying with no blankets on me. Earl looks me up and down, and says, "Wow! You better not let Kev see you in his shirt like that."

"Don't be silly, Earl. I just wanted something to keep me cool. I was really hot tonight."

My husband mumbles something indistinct and turns off the light. I turn away from him in the darkness, and press my face into the fabric, smelling my son's scent as well as our sex all over it. While my husband snores, my brain relives those sensual acts with my own son, until I succumb to a deep and restful sleep.

12