In Need of a Man Pt. 06

Story Info
Things get spicy when Earl experiences the real thing.
4.2k words
4.5
15.9k
27

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an ongoing story of the sexual awakening of a family. The previous chapters will bring the reader up to date with the characters.

* * *

When I awoke from my much-needed rest, I heard groaning sounds that were all too familiar. Earl was playing the video I sent him last night from the ladies' washroom, in the diner. It was the chorus of my groans and Kevin's masculine grunts, as he plowed his bratwurst-sized cock into my sopping pussy.

Earl was tugging on his stubby shaft, trying to revive it, less than an hour after its long awaited release of cum into my waiting mouth. I turned onto my side, and set my elbow under me, to rest my head in the palm of my hand. "Look at you go!" I said, with a playful lilt. "Are you trying to set a record, baby? You haven't come twice in one go, in years."

Just the sounds of my saucy words made his little soldier stand a bit more at attention. Earl was glued to the TV screen on the wall - the one displaying in full HD, his son filling me up on our lustful tryst in the city.

After the scene ended with an up-close view of Kevin's fertile semen drizzled over my dress, ass and labia, the video automatically restarted. Earl's dicklet sported an angry red tip, while his thumb and finger masturbated to the replay.

"Can you imagine yourself kneeling behind us, watching our boy fuck his mommy?" I asked sweetly. "Where someone might enter and see your small dick in your hand?"

Earl moaned at my commentary, watching that stream of semen soil his favorite dress. I saw the reflection of my husband toying with himself in the mirrored closet doors next to the bed. Another item purchased long ago to keep the spice in our marriage. I stood up on the bed once again, and took the same position over Earl as I had earlier.

I parted my lips for him, and my poor husband was torn between the video of my debauchery, and the live view of my newly shaven pussy. "You're going to cum, aren't you?" I said, like a mom encouraging her little boy.

Earl groaned audibly, staring at me as I fingered my clit above him. I looked at our reflection, the now powerful wife, and submissive husband, and felt the impending release of my own endorphins. I amped up our dirty scene with, "Cum for me, and I'll sit on your cock!"

I couldn't believe from where my dirty thoughts emerged, but Earl's response was immediate. His face tensed, and he increased his tempo to a furious pace. His eyes glazed as I said, "You know you want to. Make yourself cum and I'll sit on your cock!"

I wriggled my hips, showing Earl what he so desperately wanted to be inside. I peered at the mirror as my husband jacked himself into a frenzy for a few seconds, and then added in a surly tone, "I'm waiting, cucky!" That did it. Earl's head shot back, his mouth agape, and his semen spilled out. It didn't have the fervor of his first ejaculation - it was more like how fizz oozes over the top of a bottle that was shaken before it was opened.

"Ohhhhhh... uggghhhhhh," were the only sounds to come from Earl, while I abruptly crawled down to force my pussy over his drizzling dicklet.

"That's my good boy. Cum inside Mommy. Keep pumping," I said, smiling at him while I fumbled with lining up his slimy dick to my pussy hole. I pushed the hardened shaft inside me where Earl's last few strokes would finish spilling his seed, coating my walls with jizz, which drooled down over his waning cock.

I humped up and down; careful to keep my strides short enough not to have him fall out. Our eyes met while Earl held my hips, until he could take no more.

"You are such a perv," I told Earl, with a wide grin. I hadn't cum, but was fine with that. "Let's go shower." Earl followed me in and we got cleaned up, sharing only a couple of kisses.

"You still have to tell me all about your evening with Kevin," he said, drying off.

"Oh, don't you worry. I will when the time is right. We both went to our dressers, and as Earl stooped to pull his underwear up, I said, "Hey, what are you doing? Get your cage on." I loved the idea of being in control over his sexuality, and wanted to see the effects personally.

"But, why? I mean, all the time?" Earl reached for the appliance and started the process of locking up.

"Listen, we both know that sex around here went south because you were at the computer, wanking like a teenager. We can have some fun with it. And, I'll let you take it off for work, if you promise not to play." I scrutinized the lock up, and quickly placed the key on my necklace once more.

While Earl secured his shorts and trousers, he asked, "Maggie, what if someone sees the key around your neck and asks you about it?"

I took time to think of a response, before replying, "Well, I guess it depends on who asks me. I might have a naughty answer." I saw the look in Earl's face of the angst and fear of someone finding out about his newfound proclivities. "Or, I might just say its my luggage key," as I reached for a fondling of the toy, which brought him a bit of relief.

As we went about our day, I realized that married women never touch their husband's junk unless they are already in the mood. I made a point of kissing Earl and cupping his cage a few more times that day.

Over my next three sessions with Earl, I disclosed the full account of each of Kevin and my encounters in the city. But I made sure to find time to play with Kevin in the meantime, when he wasn't over at Jackie's. This ensured my readiness for Earl, as well as Earl being rewarded with a taste of his son, for being locked up and waiting.

At Friday supper, Kevin mentioned that he was going out to party with some of the other lifeguards from the pool. Before he went upstairs to shower and change, I asked Kevin how he was getting home, if drinking was to be involved. He told me he had that covered, because Devonne was picking him up, and dropping him off at the end of the evening.

"Doesn't Devonne drink?" asked Earl, sitting up, across from me in his recliner.

"Not allowed. He's Muslim."

"Oh, good," I said. "You'll get home safely then." Kevin nodded and headed up for his shower.

When the doorbell rang, Kevin called from upstairs, "Hey, Mom. Can you get that? I'll be a few minutes." When I opened the door, I was surprised to look up to a very tall, well-built black man.

"Hello," the boy said politely, "You must be Kevin's mum. I'm Devonne." He extended his large, shiny, coal-black hand. My pussy warmed immediately.

"Hi. I'm Maggie," I stuttered slightly, as Earl looked on with interest, from his seat in the front room. I tried not to stare, but he was such a handsome man. His tight curls were trimmed short; his smile was as broad as his chest, and bright white. Devonne towered over me. "Pleasure to meet you, Maggie. Kevin has told me a lot about you." He furtively peeked toward Earl as I held our handshake longer than necessary. His confidence had me in fear of melting right then and there. I felt moisture in my loins.

Kevin came down just after, and things cooled, as Devonne greeted Kevin. "My man! Are you ready?" His voice was baritone and clearly in an African accent.

"I see you met my Mom already." Kevin smirked at me. It was obvious that this was no chance encounter.

"Let's go then. We are off, Dad," Kevin called out to Earl. I became emboldened. When Devonne said politely, "It was good to meet you, Maggie," I put things into motion.

"I will be up late, so please stay for a bit when you drop Kevin off later."

"I will be sure to do that," said Devonne, and left without acknowledging Earl's presence.

I returned to the sitting room and went directly to Earl as he held the paper open in front of him. I got on my knees while he folded, and set it aside. I took hold of Earl's zipper, slid my hand inside to fondle his dripping cock through the metal cage. "This could be quite a night," I offered as my other hand unbuckled his trousers and pulled Earl's clothes down from his hips. Earl slouched so that I would have better access to his junk, and reached a hand into my leggings waistband.

"Let me see if you are wet, Mags." Earl found a puddle of arousal. "That big black boy has you all worked up!" I nodded, gripping the metal cap with my lips and lapping at Earl's syrup. I sucked hard on the appliance, vacuuming more precum through the slit. Earl softly moaned at my caresses, while his wee peter fought to rise against its oppressor.

"You can watch this time, from the kitchen. You can leave the door ajar." I pressed my finger against Earl's soft perineum and glided it slowly toward his puckered hole. Earl groaned as his body strained to send blood to his lifeless cock, his balls tightening as they awaited the cue to empty into a warm mouth or pussy. I noticed how Earl's penis bulged between its metallic confines, in a futile effort to become fully hard.

"That's all you get for now," I said as I withdrew my finger and mouth from Earl's crotch. He pulled at his compressed cock, willing it to respond, but to no avail.

Earl sat quietly in the sitting room, for the whole evening, not wanting to be somewhere that wouldn't afford him time to return if the boys got back early. I baked and meandered about the kitchen, then went upstairs to don a housedress - something easily drawn up for a quick fuck. When I came down, I handed Earl the key to his cage and offered," You can take it off, but don't be messing up my kitchen floor when he puts his black dick inside me!"

"I won't. I promise," he said, excitedly. Earl took the key and freed himself, then tucked the appliance into the drawer of the side table.

When we heard the car pull up out front, Earl slipped into the kitchen, turned off the light, and pushed the door closed until only a thin shaft of light from the sitting room was visible through it. There he stood, peering through, as I remained sat in my wingback with a book opened to no page in particular. A single lamp next to my chair provided the only light downstairs. Only the light from the upstairs hall lighted the front entrance.

When I heard the key in the lock, I rose up and walked to the front hall entrance. The boys walked in and both immediately stared at the front of my housedress. I looked down to see that my arousal already betrayed me; my D cups heaving and nipples were clearly defined through the thin fabric.

"Did you boys have a good night," I asked, as a third body walked in behind them. It was Emily Robertson, the daughter of one of our neighbor's, who Kevin has had over often.

As Kevin replied to the affirmative, the squeaky-voiced teenager offered, "Hi, Mrs. Wilson." She too, peeked at my hardened nubs, but quickly averted her eyes.

"Well," said Kevin to Devonne, "Em and I will be in my room, when you and Mum are done talking," and took Emily by the hand, up to his bedroom.

"My God, you are a big boy," I offered softly, staring straight up at him, once the kids were out of earshot. Devonne wrapped his gangly arms around me, drawing me into him.

"Kevin said you like tall and dark," his white teeth filling his smile. He reached down to kiss me, and reached around to grasp my abundant ass cheeks, as he would handle two basketballs.

"And handsome," I replied, pulling back from our first peck. Devonne slid his large hands lower, raising the hem of my nightie to lay his hands on my bare ass. I moved my mouth to his ear, gave the lobe a tender nibble, and whispered, "My husband is on the other side of the door, behind me." He cast his eyes to see the door pulled over, at the other end of the sitting room.

"So, we should give him a show then," Devonne whispered back. He slid a long finger between my cheeks and ventured down the cleft until he found the copious slime of my arousal. I moaned in his ear. He didn't need confirmation.

The handsome man then lifted my body easily up and over his shoulder, and walked toward the chair and lamp. "I want to see your lovely body in a better light, Maggie" he said, ducking so I wouldn't bash my head on the doorway between the rooms. I let out a slight shriek as one arm pinned my thighs to his chest, to keep me from falling head first, behind him.

When we got to my chair, he set me back on the floor, standing. "You're crazy," I said, giggling at how he manhandled me. Only the lamp behind me now lighted our bodies. We would be half-lit, and half silhouetted to Earl, stationed in the next room.

"You don't need that," said Devonne, pulling my housedress up and over my head, leaving my curvy mom body naked. I stared at him, a little nervous that my hanging breasts or full belly might repulse him.

Devonne reached out and stroked my cool, naked arms up and down, still some space between us. When his hands once more returned to my shoulders, Devonne gently applied downward pressure on them, wanting me on my knees before him. I complied and took his belt buckle in hand, releasing the pin from the leather hole. I unbuttoned him and tugged his trousers to the floor, and stared at an impressive package, bulging against the fabric of his Tommy Hilfiger's. I leaned into it and inhaled, his musky scent making this all too real. My lips brushed along his still semi-hardened shaft, working their way to the tip, nestled just below his waistband.

Devonne looked down on me, hands on hips, while I hooked fingers around the elastic, and pulled the underwear down. I gasped audibly when his slick, chocolate dick tumbled free. I looked up at him as my left hand cupped his huge, dangling, and frizzy-haired ball sack.

"Is it black enough for you, Maggie?" His slender fingers played with both of my erect nipples, much to my delight.

I nodded, eyes now focused on the prize. His cock was barely semi-hard, and was just as long as Kevin's fully hardened cock, just not quite as thick. I struggled to imagine how big it could grow. My right hand took hold of the ebony cock, my fingers able to wrap around it and touch my thumb while still not fully engorged. My left hand rolled the marbles of Devonne's saggy sack. I imagined them slapping against my clit as he fucked me doggy style.

"Why don't you take this big, black dick in that sweet, white mouth of yours." I obeyed, and as my lips sucked in the coal colored helmet, my eyes met those of Earl's as he peered from the darkness of the other room. Devonne's huge hand easily held my head in place, demanding my mouth to take all of his ropey cock within. While my tongue slathered about, the smell of his sex made me even wetter. The chocolate wand expanded more, tickling the back of my throat, so I began to pump my lips up and down his growing length.

"Don't forget the balls, mom." My hand took to stroking him, and I licked my way to Devonne's tennis ball-like fuzzy scrotum, where I drew in one slippery pill and gently sucked on it. My hair fell to the side as my eyes stared up at the dominant male.

I rolled my thumb over Devonne's piss slit, spreading his precum over the slick, black knob. My other hand reached around and caressed his smooth, muscular bubble butt cheek. I was fucking soaked!

After a few minutes of worshipping his dick and balls, Devonne took a handful of my hair and raised me up to my feet. He smiled, and then ordered, "Turn around." I did so and felt his hand grab the back of my head and force it down to the arm of the wing back, exposing my pussy and ass, like a doe presenting herself to a rutting buck.

"Face down, ass up," he said, holding my face firmly while tugging my hips higher, forcing me onto my toes. His large hand held the side of my face firmly into the upholstered arm, with me looking directly at the opening of the door where my husband was no doubt jacking himself behind.

Devonne slid his other hand between my thighs and slipped two fingers inside me. "Fuck yeah, Mom. You're ready. I won't even need spit on it," he said loudly. I immediately fantasized about my husband watching this black man fucking me hard from one side, and my son and the girl he brought home, watching from the hallway on the other side of us.

Devonne then wriggled his steel-hard and saliva-soaked rod between my pussy lips. He quickly found the recess that would sheath his dick in my honey. The knob slid in easily, and my D-cup breasts flopped about as his hand held my hips in place, and drove the lithe black tool to the depth of my cunt.

I grunted as two simultaneous impacts took place. First, his spongy head speared the tender tissue of my cervix, trying to burrow into its tiny opening to my womb. A half second later, his heavy ball sack smacked my clitoris, sending a tiny shock wave through my body. The handsome man continued this one-two punch to my sex, quickly putting me into a dizzy spell of desire.

"Oh, yeah. I love married pussy," Devonne called out, loud enough that I thought Kevin might hear from his bedroom. Despite the tall man squatting to fit between my thighs from behind, his cock glided with each stroke, along the tender walnut-like skin that is my G-spot. I was given an overload of sensations with each thrust.

In less than ten long, slow, calculated strokes, I felt the unmistakable feeling of my G-spot about to climax. My face contorted and sounds came from within that I didn't recognize. My cries were of both pleasure and pain, and continued until I heard the sound of water dripping.

The able, black assailant had caused me to spew my copious clear fluids onto the hardwood beneath us - enough to make a large puddle on the floor. "Oh, fuck!" I cried. "Fuck me. Give it to me."

"Yeah. You're going to get it, Mom." Devonne death-gripped my hips and unleashed a frenzied torrent of thrusts that would have me whimpering and thrusting back into his ebony weapon. "You want my nut?"

His unabated onslaught left me answering him over the course of three thrusts. "Ye... es... esss."

He looked down at his impressive dick as his orgasm approached. Each time he withdrew his tool for yet another strike, Devonne noticed the shiny shaft become coated with more of his ejaculate. Once his load was delivered, the hung male pulled himself free of my pussy, and he then bent over to pull up his underwear and pants.

Devonne slapped my ass hard, and it felt good. I couldn't move. "That should hold you off for a while," he said. And then leaned to my ear and added in a whisper, "Invite your man next time, and I will show you both, what a real bull can do for your marriage."

Devonne walked out and up the stairs to join Kevin and Emily. I was exhausted. Spent. Done. The only sound in the room was the occasional patter as globs of his seed formed and dripped onto the large pool of my earlier climax; I looked down to see a long tendril stretching from my mons, nearly to my knees. I didn't even hear my husband come into the room, until his hand caressed the reddened cheek of my ass. I still could not move, and wasn't sure how Earl would react. Would he want to put his feeble cock inside to experience a sloppy fuck in a sheath of African semen? Maybe he already ejaculated on the tile in the kitchen, seeing my pussy used like a five-dollar hooker, by a man who possessed almost three times his penile length.

Earl said softly, "You look beautiful." I could only imagine what a mess the black man had left behind.

The answer as to Earl's reaction came when I heard his knees contact the hardwood and the touch of his tongue along the cleft of my ass. Earl's hands pushed my cheeks up and apart, so he could see the aftermath of Devonne's assault on my pussy. Earl tongued my pucker, teasing the tight ring and delving into the tight opening, and then kissed his way lower. I moaned as his gentleness so contrasted the abuse of just a few moments before.

I moved my hips toward my husband and lowered my hands to the floor, in a downward dog position, where I could see Earl's angry, red stiffy poking straight out. His precum oozed from him, marking the floor with its own dots of clear goo. I looked higher; to see his tongue feasting on Devonne's cum as it drooled from inside me.

12