In Need of a Man Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I was savoring the touch, sound, and sight of my husband worshipping my well-used pussy, my hands couldn't support me any longer. I took hold of the seat, and fell to my knees with my head and chest resting on the cushion. Earl wasted no time moving between my thighs and dipping his cock head between my slimy folds. His dicklet slipped easily into the gaping hole, and buried itself to the hilt, offering the strange sensation of his nuts slapping into my clit, without that wonderful stretched out feeling that should come with it.

Earl took hold of my hips, and saw his shaft emerge, glazed in a stranger's cum. That sight set him off, and he pushed a few inches inward, and back out in a quickening pace. That was, until I until I said, "I want to taste his cum," and pushed Earl out from me. I rolled over with my back against the chair and looked into Earl's eyes while I opened my mouth for his sloppy pecker.

Earl stepped toward me, both hands combing through my hair to hold me firmly as the black man had earlier. He made short, quick thrusts, careful not lose the suction my lips provided. My tongue laved all around his spongy head, enjoying the salty flavor coating Earl's cock.

"Oh, fuck!" he called out. I diddled my clit, knowing I was about to get a mouthful.

Earl face-fucked me for seven or eight hurried strokes before he erupted. I greedily accepted his nut; his groans and tight grip of my head only helped me to my own crescendo. I sucked his shaft hard, milking the last of his silvery deposit. Earl let go of me, falling back on his haunches. I licked my lips and swallowed the last of his cum.

"That was fucking hot," Earl whispered. I nodded, and place my middle finger into my mouth, tasting the mixture of all of our juices.

"Time for bed, Earl," I offered quietly. He got up and helped me to my feet, then located my nightdress from across the room. We dressed and headed upstairs. As I opened the door to our bedroom, we stopped to hear the sounds from down the hall.

Earl padded down the hall to Kevin's room, and leaned over to peek into the hole of the once-used skeleton key. I stood for a bit listening to Emily's grunts and the squeak of the bedsprings, before sneaking up beside my husband.

As I neared him, Earl stood back to let me see for myself. Emily was sandwiched between my son and Devonne. She was lying on her back atop the skinny black man, while Kevin lay on Emily, missionary style. Both boys were penetrating the tiny girl. Devonne's long, thin dick was buried in her tiny bottom, while Kevin stretched her pussy. Their two shafts moved in a seesaw motion, each nut sacks frotting across the other.

We had seen enough and wandered back down to our room and fell, exhausted onto our warm, comfy bed. Earl snuggled up behind me, his wet, spent cock tucked between us, where we fell into a blissful sleep together.

12