All Comments on 'In Need of Counselling'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

I love stories like this. I am jealous. I want to have boobs and high heeled boots. I hope they have many more adventures. Start hormones and grow real boobs. Maybe go all the way. The girls need to go shopping and then clubbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wish it was me!

I'm to old to start now, but I would give anthing to be him.

Dr. Dusti LeeDr. Dusti Leeover 17 years ago
Nice!

Nice! I will have to find a councilor from Oxford next time I need to see one. However I have to wonder if Dr. Sophia finds this same problem with all her male patients? I would really like to see this continued. While I can guess what the pills were, its true this did go a bit fast.

Since you do so much of this, I will not even suggest where to take this from here. But a little rebellion is always good and saucy. Especially the aftermath when it doesn’t work! Keep more coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can't wait to hear more.....

I'm sure that Becky will dress Tamsin in the babydoll and be unable to resist giving her a good seeing to the following morning.

I am hoping that further adventures will include Tamsin being spit-roasted between Sophie's & Becky's huge black dicks in preparation for Becky & Tamsin getting black gangbanged, resulting, of course in Becky being Black-bred for the first of many occasions for both of them

Oooooooh!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Zero

This story is in the wrong catagory. The dumb controlling poor excuse for a counseler forced everything on the Man and of course the pathetic excuse for a doctor presumes that because he enjoyed the stimulation that he must be a sissy. WRONG! That's what happens when the Male prostate is stimulated. The Husband did Not CONSENT to any of this. The doctor is probably banging the wife. This story is not realistic and I give it a big Fat ZERO! I would prefer to see the doctor screwed by several Men while they tie her up and she is helpless to do anything. I would like to see the Husband Fight Back and take control of His wife because there is more to a marriage than sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVED IT

This story was great I love reading about this stuff. I prefer the man tricked or forced into becoming fem thats the hot part.

write more or let me know thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yummy

story was great loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
none of the options

how about telling them to go to hell? and getting awy from each

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dominant women will always find submisive men

Came back to my little home town on a uni holiday and was brought roughly back to earth by two locals one evening with their strap-ons. Decades later my wife takes lovers (of both sexes) while I become Tammie and get punished by a couple of energetic and imaginative mistresses in a brothel across town. In between times I dress in stockings, put fruit up my bum and masturbate to great stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lame

The guy should have stood up for himself when he sensed something wasn't right. He was tricked, hood-winked, deceived, that makes for a bad marriage and a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Totally hot imagery!

Really hot story. I think Becky should keep feminizing him. He'll need breasts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great Beginning, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husband needs to get second opinion of another Doctor.

The Doc needs to have her head examined. She is crazy with her idea of treating him the way she is. And the wife may want to be in a lesbian relationship and want a sissy husband, or get a new male lover; but her husband does not want to be the sissy. Treating the husband this way and probably giving him female hormones is not going to get her pregnant. They needed to go to an MD or specialist to check them both out for physical problems like hormone levels and sperm count and other factors. The husband should not put up with anymore of the Doc's stupid ideas. They should scrap this treatment and find another Doctor with a reasonable treatment. If the wife says no, then can she understand what D I V O R C E means? No man should be forced into this position.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
Really good story.

The story imposes D/s onto a couple that neither one knows what to do next. While there are a variety of ways a therapist might proceed to help them clarify their roles within their marriage, this approach is the sort I expect from therapists in Literotica stories.

Although your writing would benefit from a good proof-reader, the story is pretty hot and entertaining. I had hoped there would be other Chapters. Ah, well. At least you have more stories. Do keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never continue this drivel

He went home, took a shower, removed the breasts, divorced his wife and sued Sophia for millions. She was forced to move since her professional reputation was ruined and her license pulled. After he told her family and friends what his ex-wife had done, she was also disgraced and forced to move away. He moved to a tropical island and lived happily ever after. The end to a giant pile of garbage.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

as far as a story could go. I find it difficult to believe that, even if he was a latent CD/TV, that he would go this far in one session with the witch doctor. of course, the reader doesn't know what questions and answers were given, or even the feelings of the patients, before or during the consultations. even the fact that this particular doctor was recommended by her friend, of which the reader knows nothing, or how much of a betrayal of trust was committed in talking to her friend.

don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the story, and wished it happened to me, to some extent, but the blatant betrayal of the wife, and her friend, undermined the whole story for me, along with the hubbies future.

for the record here, did anyone read an (I love you) anywhere in this story, or those words (you know I love you right?).

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
don't pick it apart

Fiction, like the movies, requires "suspension of disbelief".... every story has the perfect subjects to make it work. The "evil" doctor. ... and a controllable couple. Just enjoy. Everyone is going to get what they want.... even if they didn't realize it was missing in the first place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

He was s always a faggot with small dick.

GymmyeGymmyealmost 5 years ago
Last Paragraph

You did this in another of your stories, asking questions at the end trying to make a cliffhanger type scenario. It isn't needed and actually, sorta, ruins the story.

I generally do not critique grammar or spelling, however, this story was never proofread; and, it's not the Queen's English vs. the Colony's English.

The story was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confusion

As in so many stories, I can never understand why women ever marry in the first place. All of them seem to hate, despise and loath men so much.

tvlove007tvlove007almost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. I love how Tamsin is enjoying the changes she is experiencing. I suppose the meds are estrogen and a mood controlling medication. I would love to read of her progression into her developing feminine body and perhaps her experience transitioning post op. I love this story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

rather hot and a little hard to believe. some spelling errors about "clothes" not "cloth" shopping, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous