All Comments on 'In Over My Head - Supplement'

by louie_S_loser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout6 months ago

I enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your character is so inconsistent. He starts out like a shy closeted CD afraid of his shadow. He allows predators to steal money from him. Then we learn that he's had years of therapy and dresses full time at work.

Which is it?

You have much to learn about gender identity.

You're writing needs work.

MsCruellaMsCruella6 months ago

Nice revelations, each story has its own charm.

louie_S_loserlouie_S_loser6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, i welcome all comments and critique. I almost didn't bother posting this one because it doesn't have much of any erotica, but it touches on areas that are definitely me and things that i have felt being a long term cross dresser.

As to this character i think his perceived inconsistency is how we all are in that we have our safe spaces. A lot different being in a place where you are at least partially accepted as opposed to being a place where you do not know how things would turn out. Also i think many of us that cross dress have almost multiple personalities as the dressing part takes us away from the stresses of everyday life where we have to "man-up" as it is an escape into a different side.

Pest999Pest9996 months ago

Umm... no. Gender "dyslexia" isn't a thing. Dysphoria, yes, thqt is a thing, people do have it, and no amount of "coping" therapy will help. I've tried it. All it did was turn me into even more of a basket case than I was.

If anything, all this story does it reinforce so many of the negative tropes about trans people, as well as people at the opposite end of the gender spectrum. That's not to say that you can't be a guy and cross-dress, absolutely you can, there's people who do that, but the middle part where you basically make a case as to why transitioning is a myth... wow. Just wow.

You really need to learn a lot more about the group of people you're writing about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlouie_S_loser@louie_S_loser
Just a simple cross dresser who loves dominant and strong willed women love fashion, good stories, and stimulating conversation