In Person

Story Info
E-Sub Meets his Domme [1] for the first time.
2.5k words
4
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art arrived at the address from the email and GPS address his e-Dom had provided.

He had little instruction other than to arrive clean, and ready to serve.

His hand shook. Wild thoughts raced through his mind; was this safe, who was she really, he did not know her name, did not know what she looked like. Well he did know how luscious her pussy was he had seen that through her panties online, as she fingered herself as a reward for him while he jacked off to it with the remote control prostate massager pounding in his ass. That was sublime. He had exploded at that, and came without permission. That session ended badly, in him being punished for over an hour with the prostate massager set on random and being adjusted by her remotely. He looked down, fuck he was getting hard. How long had he stood at the door? Should I do this he thought? This is way beyond a simple edging session, the last two months had been a whirlwind of new experiences.

He knocked.

After 3 minutes the door opened. "you are late slut." said the woman.

He stuttered, stunned at what he saw. "But I.. I was here, I got nervous? I was..."

"Shut UP, come in, you always ruin the fun," she said in a stern voice.

The door swung further open and revealed a dimly lit hallway, leading to a open lounge area. He saw all manner of equipment in the room. He stood at the threshold. This was it.

He could walk away now, and find a new e-Dom or he could be really in it, really not have control, and truly submit. Thousands of questions ran through his mind.

'Three seconds bitch- in or out, know that if you come in, your hesitation is going to be punished. Or leave and we are done."

He crossed the threshold. there was no question now, he needed what she did online and he wanted to know if he could truly submit, serve and expand his sexual horizons. He wanted to taste her in the flesh, he wanted to fuck her. Shit bad thought. She will ruin me if she finds that out.

The door slammed behind him, a bolt slid across and a an automated door lock clicked. He was trapped. Shit...maybe this was not a good idea.

Mistress D walked around to face him, as she placed her phone in her pocket.

"STRIP"

"Yes Ma'am".

He fumbled with buttons, zippers, and shoes.

He looked at her helplessly.

'DO NOT LOOK at me. STRIP.'

What he had seen, stunned him. In a glance at the door, and just now he had seen her in total for the first time. High red heels, sheer black stockings, that he saw through the flash of her long leather coat which ended at her strong thick thigh.

The Leather coat had a high collar, and framed her face. Thick red lipstick, big fake eyelashes, hard makeup on her face gave her a severe, powerful and cruel look. Fuck..it was hot the though he thought. But her eyes were the highlight, big, bright and hard blue, with a salacious leer. Her hair was thick and flowing, cascading over her shoulders. Her scent overwhelmed him: sex, vanilla, pungent flowers, romance, a strange touch of manly sandalwood.

The coat hid her ample frame, he could not see curves through the heavy straight lines of the jacket, except her large breasts jutting out at the top. Was that a latex top and silk?

Crack, her stock cracked across his thigh, pain shot through his inner thigh at the most tender section shit, shit that was not what he liked, damn it. MOVE. He got down to his jocks. She smiled. 'Oh so you thought wearing those silly sheer tight briefs would win you favors did you? So sad. Take them off and give them to me.'

'Yes Miss'. He cock had sprung to attention as he had begun undressing. It pushed against the synthetic material straining upwards. He took them and handed them to her.

"Thank you slut', she said with a smile. 'Now watch', she bunched them up tightly, unbuttoned her leather coat, and shoved them into her see-through black panties, pushing them deeply into her crack.

"Oh my God.' He said. Crack as the crop swung again this time expertly on the ball sack. He doubled in pain. 'Ahh, Mistress, you said you would never hurt my balls.' His hands covered his now shrinking cock and balls. Crack.

This time the crop hit his hands.

"Slut, listen. Do not speak, do not move, do not protect yourself. We are going to fix you. So that you can serve me. KNEEL.'

He dropped to the floor on his knees, hands trembling, balls screaming in pain. Shrunken, broken, flaccid. 'Yes Miss'

s he mumbled. She stepped in close, reached into her pocket. 'Close your eyes. Breathe in deeply.' He did as he was told. Her scent filled his awareness. Click. A collar was placed around his neck. 'Now you are mine. All of you, not just your dick. 'STAND.'

His hands reached for the collar, Crack ' Its going to be a long day for you Art, a long painful frustrating day, if you don't smarten up.'

'Yes Miss.'

He dropped his hands to his side, twitching in anticipation. He his dick found its desire outweighed its fear and began to thicken. 'Come with me slut.' She clipped a leather leash to the collar and pulled him forward to the larger room at the end of the hall.

Her heels clipped on the hardwood floors, her hips swayed mesmerizingly, he stared at the seams on her stockings, so straight so sheer and tight. 'Stop staring slut.'

'Yes Miss.' he said.

The room was large, warmly lit, with up lights, and undermounted lights on nearly every item. There were couches, benches, a cross, and several other items he did not know the purpose of. She led him to a chair under mounted in red lights. it had a broad front edge that concaved inwards. It was clad in red velvet, the arms had manacles hanging from each side and the front legs also had them. She stopped him 5 feet from the chair. ' KNEEL.'

He knelt. She stopped forward pulling the leash tight. 'Crawl to me, look at my feet, Do not look up.'

He responded and crawled. She turned to face him and undid her leather coat, flicking the shoulders back, and off from her body. To reveal; Crack, 'What did I say?'

'Look at your feet Miss', he responded, as the pain flared through his shoulder. 'I couldn't help it Miss, I,' Crack.

"DO NOT SPEAK, DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES slut. '

He panicked, he had seen her, she was clad in latex top, that lifted and separated significant breasts, sleeves were chiffon or mesh he couldn't tell, the corset pulled her full body in at the waist, highlighting her rounded hips that were clad in a garter connecting the thigh high hose and those sheer panties with his jocks shoved into them. He quickly looked away.

She sat, pulled out the jocks, and beckoned him closer. 'Smell that, soon you will want only that, and you will come when I say, for just that.'

'Yes Miss.' he gurgled, his face was red with passion, blood pressure spiking, dick hard now as he gazed downwards again. He could smell her essence on his underwear. Iron flowed into his cock, making ram rod hard.

He could see his cock throbbing. He knew better than to try and touch. Online sessions had been brutal when he had tried to touch without permission.

'Nestle yourself in close to my pussy, up against the edge slut. Then kiss my thighs.'

'Yes Miss'. OMG he thought, he had waited two years to be this close to her pussy. He reached forward, pulling himself in close to her thighs. using the arms then her knees to get closer. Her foot slammed into him sending sprawling. 'NO, DO NOT TOUCH me unless I say. You may kiss my thighs. Give me your hands slut'. She quickly slapped manacles from the chair to them and clipped them to his collar. Now he had to cinch himself slowly forward, on his knees. 'Look at the slut on his knees. I thought you hated being on your knees cum slut? By how hard you are I'd say you lied to me.'

'No Miss, I didn't, I don't, I mean, I want... I want to serve you in any position Miss.'

'Good boy. Better, now kiss me.' She spread her silken thighs. He lightly kissed, flicking his tongue every now and then, full lipped, hard and soft, soaking up her scent. She guided his head ever closer, to her magic place. He could see the wetness. ' Kiss it, though the panties, make me cum whore.' He dove in lashing, sucking panties and swollen clit into his mouth, sucking it hard and soft. flicking, swirling, pressing. She held his head in place. 'DO NOT STOP.' He heard the urgency in his voice, was she going to come? Amazing, he was living the dream held fast in his heart.

She grunted, squeezed her strong thighs and shuddered. Then relaxed. She grabbed his hair and pulled him back, juices flowed on his face. He smiled. "Was that good Miss D?'"

'Hush' she said. 'That was a treat for you not for me. Now you are going to be punished for your transgressions since entering the room. '

His face showed confusion, his dick was pulsing, he could not think clearly. She reach down and undid a small clasp on the panties, they fell away.

'Fuck me with your face, until I say stop, do not resist.' He felt a clip attached to the back of his collar, she pulled his head forward, burying his head in her cunt and thighs. The other end of the chain attached with click somewhere.

It was hard to breathe, 'FUCK me whore, NOW.'

He set to now driving his tongue in deep to her vagina he could taste everything, he lavished it with attention. She began to squeeze her thighs, air became scarcer, he tried to pull back but could not. She pushed his face deeper into the clit and thighs, he resisted, he bucked, panicking, he thrashed. She locked her thick legs at the ankles around his neck and squeezed. His cock was convulsing, his hands tried to help but he could not. He saw stars. She pulled his head back, by the chain roughly, just enough for a quick breath, 'Miss.. I can't.." She slammed his face forward again. "Fuck me whore. Make me come or this goes on forever. You said you wanted this, now you have it. DO IT."

With the quick single breath he dove back to work, helpless, this time she came quickly, bucking against his face, she held him hard, crushing her pelvic bone against his face, bruising his lips, he snorted in her cum through his nose, sucking it in through his mouth, catching tiny wisps of air, just enough to stay conscious of his desperate need for more air. "MORE, do not stop'. She said. He bucked again as breath left him, his head held transfixed on her pussy, her legs and hands, she came into his mouth again, and again. He gagged on the volume. "SWALLOW SLUT".

Then she touched him with her stocking feet. Grabbing his purple cock with her feet. She rubbed, it roughly. "DO NOT CUM. KEEP FUCKING ME."

He bucked for air, which rubbed his cock against her stocking feet, which drove the need to come, he tried to pull away from her feet but could not, he struggled to breathe, to not cum, to fuck her face. He was lost overwhelmed, be sensation.

Click. A chain was released. The stocking feet left his cock and ran up his chest. He kept fucking her face. She shoved him away, he flew backwards, with a slap, hands unable to save him, mouth full of her juices, cock pointed skywards, red raw from the stockings.

He was nothing, humiliated, heaving, gasping for air, unable to reach his cock.

'Mistress please, please help me'. he moaned.

She stood up. Stepped over him. Smiling down at him. 'Look at you. Now do you know your place? In Here. You are all mine. I want to show you what you will never have, unless I take pity upon you. Lay on your back.'

She spread her legs, 'See this pussy. You will forever worship it, you will taste it. You will never fuck it. It will fuck you. Let me show you'. She stepped back with a evil smile and squatted over his cock. "DON'T MOVE". He stopped squirming.

OMG he thought she's going to fuck me. YES, YES. He smiled.

She slowly lowered her soaking pussy down to the tip of his erect cock. 'MOVE, or Cum and I'll hurt you.' she said. She smiled.

'Yes Miss.' he said, mesmerized at the sight. He had to stay still. His cock twitched, legs shook. "STILL' breath deep, long slow breathes ' She slowly lowered her pussy, first covering the tip. He quivered. It was wet, and felt so amazing on his hot dry cock. Then further, dragging his foreskin down, tightly. Until her pelvic bone touched his.

"Does that feel good slut? I can feel you throbbing, you better not come."

'Miss, Miss. my safe word...edge, I mean spear. I'm going to cum. Please let me.'

She slid up slowly. 'NO' she said, leaving her pussy hanging in the air, hovering above his spastically twitching cock. She dipped again, just the tip, rocking back and forth. 'SPEAR, SPEAR, SPEAR... '

'Sure cum, now', she said as she withdrew out of reach, as he bucked upwards, thrashing to reach that hot wetness. She leant down between her legs, with one hand she rubbed her clit, and with the other a latex gloved hand tweaked his head twice, squeezing the purple tip hard..

Then pulled away. Cum gushed out, he bucked and moaned, curling into a ball trying to reach his cock. It was no use. Ruined. Fluids gushed everywhere. He thrashed. Came again, he tried vainly to get his cock between his legs to rub it. But she then grabbed his knees and violently spread them, put her weight on the thighs, she ran her hands up and down his thighs, flicking his glans with a finger, squeezing the cock briefly, tormenting as he tried to come again. All of which quickly prompted more bucking, and thrashing, as come now dribbled in short spurts.

'That is possibly the only time you will feel my pussy slut. Remember it well. Clean up this mess, welcome to your future'. She reached down unclipped his hands. 'When you are done, go lay down on the padded couch there'. She pressed a button on her phones, red lights back lit the couch. 'Hurry up. You have work to do. Oh before you go KNEEL. Close your eyes, open your mouth. '

'Yes Miss..' His words were cut off. Soaking wet underwear, his underwear, was jammed into his mouth, full of her juices. A leather strap was put in place to hold them in. 'Now go.'