Back at Her Mercy, Where I Belonged

Story Info
Locked in, enjoying her insatiable control over me!
2.2k words
4.6
29k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeSaid
HeSaid
42 Followers

The whole point of BDSM to me is as individual as anyone else's. There's no box to put the feelings in for it, just that I want it to be pushed slightly each time I learn. The hot feeling of submitting and being vulnerable came very early on and it's something I've found out to be more than just thoughts, it's in me. To be completely at one's mercy, unable to mentally and physically do anything about it, fills me with a rush of sexual completeness. It only works when you are being subjected to it by someone who's gushing to the thoughts of doing it to you.

Enjoy.

------------------

The year began rather well for me.

Before Christmas you kept my manhood behind lock and key for quite some time, but since New Years you've not mentioned locking me up once; in fact we were having some incredible times just being free and enjoying each others' bodies... we came a lot!

It's not that I didn't think about the cage at all, I did. You actually reminded me of it time to time, making sure I knew you hadn't forgotten about it...

A couple of months later, as usual, we were kissing in bed which inevitably turned into some sort of passionate foreplay. I gently skimmed my hands over your body, up your legs, up to your back and to your neck, kissing near your ear, trying to make you as wet as I could before I slowly moved down past your shoulders to eventually sink my tongue down to your cunt. The thoughts of the taste of you ran through my mind as I slowly worked my way down over your gorgeous pert pink nipples.

Suddenly you stopped me, pushing me down on my back, "No baby, It's my turn". I was a bit frustrated as I was in full swing, but you were insistent and pushed me right onto my back and climbed on top of me. You looked gorgeous, sitting there bare naked, sitting on my torso. "Just so you can relax properly and relinquish your control, I'm going to tie your hands up. Is that ok?"

I nodded as you got up and pulled the restraints out from under the bed mattress. I smiled at you while you gently applied the cuffs to both my wrists and then my ankles. As soon as you were happy they were all locked in, your smile changed to a mischievous one as you pulled the duvet completely off me and threw it on the floor at the foot of the bed, making me feel very exposed as my cock's jutting into the air. You then started to step round the bed, quickly pulling strongly at the torsion cords on each side; making sure my limbs were as stretched as possible, making me not as relaxed as I thought she was trying to make me!

Looking at you dressed in just your black lacy panties, you slowly climbed back up onto the bed and crouched back onto my crotch, leaving just the end of my cock poking out from underneath you. I could feel your warm pussy through your panties as you slowly ground it up and down my length.

"Baby, things are going to be very different from now on... if you agree to my terms." You said very matter of factly.

I was about to say something when you shushed me, "Don't say anything until I ask you too, ok my darling."

I could tell it wasn't a question.

"I've been thinking a lot recently about why I liked you the way you were before Christmas and I've been reading a lot of stories and forums about male submissives. They've shown me things you've never told me before. Things that seem to be reoccurring so many times on these sites that I feel you're holding back, and because of that, I feel it's now my duty to push them on you. Oh baby, it's got me all worked up thinking about them. I kept finding my hand drifting down my to find my already wet pussy... I've hardly been able to think about anything else."

My heart started to race and I was so turned on that you were finally getting more into it and talking to me about it. You started to shuffle down my legs and grabbed my cock in your hand and began to lick the tip while looking at me and smiling mischievously. "I've been quite nervous about today. I've been thinking about it for a while but I've been nervous about talking to you about it." You went back to licking and slurping it down your throat.

You stopped and reached for the bed side cabinet draw and brought out the velvet bag with my cage inside of it. You then meticulously took each cold metal part of it out and lay it on my stomach, starting with the menacing metal cock ring, then in-font of that the cock cage, then the lock with the key inside of it.

"This is all going on you tonight and it's going on with a choice you have to make."

You returned to kissing my legs and rubbing my balls which you knew drives my crazy but will never just use me over the edge.

"I'm going to drive your cock and your mind so crazy tonight before I lock you up in this. You're not going to cum for some time... not tonight, not for a while! You're going to be locked up when you're cock is throbbing and your mind will be begging to cum. I love seeing you so desperate, it makes me so wet! Then knowing you'll be locked up... well, I'm going to cum so fucking hard on your face once you are."

You looked down and saw how hard my cock was... "It wasn't even that hard when I was sucking it. You really love this, don't you. I can tell your mind's conflicted, but your cock tells me the truth."

It was true. I loved you telling me things like this, but in reality, having my cock locked up after a teasing session was mentally so difficult and torturous.

You circled your index finger over the end of my cock, smearing the pre-cum over it and watching it glisten. You licked the end clean and then sunk it straight down till I could feel your throat. You had my cock gliding in and out of your mouth; licking it, sucking it, bringing me closer and closer to the edge until I you could feel I was close and you would slow down and start rubbing my balls and kissing my leg again until I calmed down enough for you to carry on. I was becoming a mess and you could tell. You paused a bit longer this time as you climbed up and pushed your panties to one side. Feeling your own wetness with your fingers and licking them clean, you then guided my cock up all the way into you with one slow purposeful motion until I was fully inserted and you could just sit there, still.

"My terms..." You started to say. I'd forgot all about your terms!

"My terms this time are like a contract, binding me to you as your Mistress and you to me as my Devoted Play Thing. You keep saying you'll do everything I ask of you, prompting me to think of things, but I always feel too shy to ask. This way, it breaks that barrier down and I'll feel more confident to do with you what I want. It's all been about what you've been thinking about and what you've read or seen, now it's MY TURN!" You said while slowly and very gently moving up and then down my cock with a snigger - knowing exactly what you were doing to me.

After only two elevations on my stiff cock, you gently lifted off and sat onto it, pressing it down in font of your clit. "You will do everything you are asked of, quickly and without hesitation. If I want to cane your ass and leave a nice red weeping mark or two, just because I feel like it, I will. If I feel like shoving a large dildo up you and fuck you, then I will. If I want to experiment with something, test your obedience, I will. If I feel you've taken too long over something, I have the power to extend the time you're time in the cage without release and whatever severe corporal punishments I want to give you; in fact I'll deploy any punishment I feel necessary. My demands might not be easy, but I want to feel the power I know I can have over you. I want you to feel embarrassed in font of me, I want you to feel pain, torment and correction and I'm going to have fun doing it." You laughed!

You started to rub your pussy over my balls. I could feel your heat and the smoothness of your dripping pussy. The look in your eyes was that of possession. You already had me where you wanted me and you were in the mood for enjoying it. As you stared into my eyes with your hands firmly pressed into my chest, you slowly brought your pussy up further. I could feel the lips of your labia rapped on either side of my stiff obedient penis. You rose up just to the bottom of the swollen head and then down to my balls, and up again, making sure not to go over the most sensitive part. I was pulsating, wishing you to come up further and take me over the edge, but you were now rubbing your clit onto me, closing your eyes in pure self lust and holding your hand over my mouth to further establish your dominance over me. Before you knew it, you were shuddering to a powerful orgasm! I bucked my hips to try and keep the friction going, but you clamped your hands round my jaw and told me in no uncertain terms to "stop. moving!" You moved to lie next to me and smiled at the river of pre-cum flowing from the end of my penis. With one finger, you scooped up a bit and played with the string it made between your finger and it.

"I bet you'd love it if I just sat on this again and slowly brought you to beautiful orgasm like mine, wouldn't you? To feel just as relaxed as I do now." You started to glide your hand over it again, bringing me closer again to not knowing what you're going to do... "Do you remember me saying you're not cumming tonight? Do you remember what I proposed for you to do from now on until I have had enough? You've been practicing in this cage till now, and now I want to know what powers it really holds!"

My mind was a blur, a total quivery mess. The feeling of your devoted teasing and attention towards me felt so electrifying, but I was being brought so close to cumming that I was starting to feel I truly needed to cum!! I breathed deeper and deeper and put more and more tension on the restraints... my eyes were getting bigger the closer I got!

You climbed back on top of my legs to give me more attention - This usually means you're just about to let me cum... you then leant back, letting my cock go and slowly taking your panties down your legs, parting your knees so your feet were either side of my hips, giving me the best view of your glistening pussy.

Ughhhhhhh!!!! I couldn't believe you had let my cock go!!

I let out a "PLEASE!!" to try and get you to work on my cock again, but you leant forward and wrapped your panties round my cock and then reached over to the bedside table again where you took out your glass dildo and started to play with it around your pussy. You slowly pushed it just inside your entrance. You sucked your finger and started to slowly rub your clit, looking directly between my eyes and my claimed cock. Closing your eyes, you pushed the dildo exactly where you wanted to feel it and continued to rub your wanton clit to another full climax. All I could do was lie there and watch as your open legs quivered and guided my eyes towards you.

As you recovered and opened your eyes to see me and my look of desperation, you held up your glistening finger with your fresh cum coating it, "what you would do right now to taste my pussy, eh baby...!"

I nodded my head in agreement. I was desperate to taste you, to have anything to do with your pussy right now. Anything I could get I would make the most of and you knew it!

I looked at you slowly pushing that glass dildo further into your pussy and wishing it was my own cock...

You brought your finger close enough to my face that I could smell your sex and then left the dildo in place and bringing that hand over to slowly stroke my swollen cock.

You looked directing into my eyes, smiling, "As soon as you lick my delicious juices off my finger, you agree to my terms... understand?"

I looked into your eyes, your post orgasm eyes and slowly nodded my head and opened my mouth to except.

HeSaid
HeSaid
42 Followers