All Comments on 'In Plain Sight'

by annabardin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Very realistic and hot. Many relationships begin like this. After being out of the dating game it is often difficult to judge the interest and intent of others. Good job.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very Nice 5 star story

Thank You!

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmalmost 7 years ago
What a lovely (and realistic) story

Thank you very much.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 7 years ago
Lovely story

A very lovely story that makes you want the characters to marry and live happily ever after. I look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

A really nice realistic romance. The sex was hot and real. Nice to see it from the womans side. Wish I could find a redhead like that! Lol!

UKDUKE (Having trouble logging in.)

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
A sweet and realistic love story

An interesting representation of the uncertainties and doubts that plague new couples.

hotturkeyhotturkeyover 1 year ago

Wonderful descriptions with a wonderful vocabulary. I have a thing for redheads and geeky, intelligent women, and here you’ve combined them in such a sexy manner. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the girl that was to become my awesome wife barged into my neurotic, depressed life 40-some years ago, I learned that love is a reliable curative for an injured soul, and that it can come to you from an improbable direction. This story captures those two ideas perfectly. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The descriptive narrative is still poetic from an insecure woman's point of view. Gosh the myriad of thoughts create a tapestry of colors like the fall foliage in a pointalist' canvas under the moody dappled sky. Self protective doubt is cantilevered to suspend anti-gravity hope and wishful thinking. The vulnerable heart is a lonely and fragile myst trembling in the landscape. A very sensitive author, kudos...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous