In Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was big. Not that she'd had much to compare him to, but he was certainly larger than Ken. A wave of anxiety threatened to rise. She had never done this before. Not with her mouth. What if she got it wrong?

The insistence of Grant's raging erection against the skin of her throat banished such thoughts. He would come, one way or another. And she would see his eyes when he did. Deftly, she slid her hands down and out, filling both of them with the meat of his long shaft. He moaned, and she reciprocated, a low note of pleasure filling her mouth as she slyly withheld its warmth from him for another little while. She wanted this to last a long, long time.

Kylie's hands twisted along his length, softly but with enough firmness to make him wobbly in the knees. His hands pressed her face into his belly, and she thrilled to feel him assert his passion upon her, meeting her resistance, creating a friction between their wills to rival that of her hands upon his member. She let it build, and after a few moments, slowly withdrew her mouth from his abdomen, pulling away. The tip of his cock traced up her neck, along her cheek, and finally, she looked down to take in the view before her eyes.

God, it was big. Her two tiny hands covered its length, but only just. The glans protruded from her grip, and she extended her tongue, swirling it around his tip in excitement. Kylie's jaw opened wide, and she inched forward, sliding her hands back as she replaced their loving caress with that of her eager mouth.

The taste was strong and salty, his musky smell pungent in her nostrils as she tested her capacity. Only about a fourth of him was between her lips now, and she opened her eyes to gauge his satisfaction.

Well, that won't be a problem, she thought, taking in the rapturous stare from his widened blue eyes. Still, she thought, he deserves my best. Kylie pushed forward, swallowing him halfway, until she felt his bulbous tip upon the entrance to her throat.

She'd heard about girls taking it further, but hadn't even thought to practice such things, and from the look on his face, she wouldn't need to. Not yet, anyway, she fantasized. Save a little something for the future.

Slithering her tongue along the bottom of his length, she pulled back, just to the edge of the head, then dove down again, slowly at first, her hands working him in concert with her maw. His vocalizations were mind-blowing, and she built her speed gradually, drawing the journey out, torturing him with a patience she could barely maintain herself.

Lost in the heat of the act, Kylie soon found herself bobbing up and down his pole with powerful intensity, incapable of restraint, pumping him into her stretched jaws, which ached in the best way possible. The sympathetic thrusts of his hips, at first light and suggestive, grew more insistent, as his hands cradled her head with tender care. Her own hands did not let up, twisting, milking him for all he was worth.

Deep in her mouth, his tip bumped the entrance to her throat rhythmically, never breaching, careful to follow her lead. Kylie wished she could down him in one gulp right then, but knew it was beyond her for the moment. She moaned upon him, the vibrations tickling the sensitive flesh of his cock, bedeviled now on every inch by her hands and mouth.

Kylie's eyes pleaded with him from below: Come, my love. Explode into me. Make me yours.

Looking down on her, hearing her muffled whimpers around his girth, something broke in his eyes. Kylie's skin tingled in victory, and her pace upon him intensified, wrenching the orgasm from his every cell, pulling the whole of his passion into her hungry mouth, the triumph hers forever after.

Crying out, his fingers tightened in her hair, sending a shock of beautiful pain into her spine. In her hands, Grant's cock throbbed sensually, and her eyes widened as a torrent of viscous semen shot powerfully into the back of her mouth. Kyle kept her eyes on his, rapt in the spectacle of Grant losing control, of surrendering to her mastery of his amazing body. It was, quite simply, the greatest moment of her life.

He came a long time, and Kylie relished every taste, every swallow as she drained him. At length, the convulsions of his mighty dick subsided, and she released him from her lips with a gleeful pop, her grin as wide and stupid as his. Sensing his exhaustion, she maneuvered him to the bed, and pushed his stomach, knocking him down onto the mattress. Slinking up his legs and torso, Kylie snuggled against his side, surveying her prize.

"I've never done that before," she said, the first words that had been uttered by either of them since the streetlamp kiss.

"Kylie," he breathed, in a haze. "You are an amazing woman."

She kissed him hard then, trying not to think about the sperm still sticky on her lips, mingling with his saliva. Clearly it did not worry him, and his tongue probed her mouth hungrily, the echo of his cock in there giving her goosebumps. He belonged inside her, no matter which part.

Kylie shuddered as his hand found her shirt buttons and began undoing them, one by one. Shifting the fabric aside, he paused to stroke her milky shoulder.

"God, you are so soft," he growled, and she giggled. Kylie wasn't a giggler, but she went with it, and reached back to unfasten her bra. The freckled pillows of her cleavage tumbled forth, and her eyes rolled back in her head as Grant's mouth enveloped her right nipple.

A word attempted to escape her lungs, but came out as a shapeless groan as she felt herself being turned over onto her back. She gave in, Grant's weight upon her belly igniting her loins, already soaked and tingling between her legs as she twisted her thighs against them. Whatever happened next, she belonged to Grant now.

Relinquishing control of her limbs, she tossed her head back into the mattress and moaned as he slid his thigh between hers, the blissful pressure heightened by the flicker of his tongue upon her hard nipple. Before she knew it, he had dispensed with her skirt and panties, and Kylie shivered as his wicked hand stroked the white flesh right above her throbbing triangle.

"Oh god, Grant..." she called, and her back arched as his finger made contact with her sopping nethers. Her legs spasmed of their own volition, alternately swallowing his hand in tender thighflesh and opening wide in wonder as he nimbly drew her up out of her senses and into the stratosphere of unthinking ecstasy. She felt the wave bearing down on her already, a climax deferred for so long, it almost hurt to set it free.

Not that there was any choice. He had her dead to rights, and with a colossal cry, Kylie exploded onto Grant's powerful hand, gripping him tightly between her legs as the unspent passion of a lifetime poured out of her sweet chamber. Her fingers sank into his hair, and his mouth savaged her breast as her body shook with an intensity she could never have imagined even in her wildest wet dreams. Grant had made a lover of her, and she would never be the same.

As the stars cleared from her eyes, her heart raced to feel his head working its way down her belly. Oh god, he's not done with me, she thought, half in exhilaration and half in amazement. Was it possible to come harder than that? Unable to protest, Kylie's legs parted, and Grant's steaming body slid down between her thighs. His strong hands traced the curves of her wide hips, and tucked themselves underneath. She raised her pelvis up, and he cupped her smooth buttocks, squeezing them vigorously as she put her weight back down on them.

Yes, she thought madly. Yes, yes, yes...

No one had ever put their mouth on her down there, and she trembled with anticipation as Grant's devilish tongue teased her inner thighs, drawing out her torture, denying him as she'd denied him. It was the most wonderful frustration she'd ever felt.

And then she yelped. Such a shock, that first contact, the soft tip of his nose rubbing the soaked nub of her clit. Her hands half wanted to push him away, the feeling was so powerful, but she clenched her fists and rode the sensation, reveling in the unfamiliar sensual onslaught and bracing herself for more.

A loud groan forced its way through her throat as Grant's tongue met her pussy at last, his nose still massaging her clit while he traced arcane patterns on her folds. Kylie's mind was lost now, all semblance of control gone. One hand stroked his hair wildly, and the other gripped the blanket in a futile search for an earthly anchor. But Grant's swirling tongue had unmoored her from normal life, and she floated in a fog of endorphins, adrift, the sense of an oncoming storm building now, an inexorable certainty of obliteration in its path.

He was so slow...so painfully slow as his face worked her over below. Kylie knew she would come instantly if she slammed his head right into her undercarriage, but she wanted to drag the journey out. Wanted to feel the cleverness of his terrible, wonderful, evil plans for her body, and she denied her instinct to speed him up, to coat him in her juices, to drown him in her orgasmic flood.

It was damn near impossible, but just as she'd resolved to hold back, Grant's attack shifted, and the ferocity of his tongue escalated, as did his grip on her ass, which he began pumping rhythmically, driving her pussy harder upon his hungry mouth.

A steady wail rose from her throat as she felt a wave of incalculable proportions sweep through every cell in her thrusting body. At that, Grant moaned, and his assault increased, taking her higher, no mercy, no thought, her thighs sliding up onto his muscular shoulders, knees bending, calves crossing his sweaty back, pulling him into her, matching his rhythm and pushing the tempo onward, faster, urgently powering him on to the destination she felt swelling from within, from without, from everywhere all at once.

The climax overtook her in a rush, and swept the girl named Kylie Tomsin away. In her place, a raging beast of sexual fury took command, and savagely crushed Grant's head into her nethers, screaming like a banshee as she made him one with her exploding crotch. He held onto her ass tightly, as possessed by her orgasm as she was. The realization of his excitement sweetened the ride, and she took her time coming down, giving him as much union with this creature he'd created as possible.

Slowly, Kylie felt herself descending the back side of the breaker, and took a quick inventory...

Legs? Twitching.

Breath? Fast and shallow.

Heart? Don't even talk about it.

That she hadn't passed out from the blast was nothing short of a miracle. Grant's head remained lodged between her freckled thighs, and showed no signs of wanting to escape. In fact, Kylie noted, widening her eyes, he was still licking her. Tingles spread electrically through her nerves as she wondered dreamily how many more times he was going to deliver her.

The answer, to her glorious amazement, was five. Grant seemed to be starving for the sounds that he drove from her lungs, and she let them ring out unmodulated as the seventh orgasm of the night thundered through her pussy and up into her lips, which curled as tightly as her toes did, feet pressing ruthlessly upon his strong back as she forced her mouth to make words to reward her lover:

"Oh, Grant! OHHH, GRANT!!"

It was all she could manage, and Kylie fell off the edge of this climax hard, her muscles finished, head lolling back like a dead woman. He had killed her with his tongue, and no death could be sweeter. Grant sensed her fatigue, and pulled his face out from her crotch for the first time in eleventy billion hours, or however long he'd been making her come. Kylie felt his cheek nuzzling the inside of her thigh, and the shreds of her mind boggled.

How had she lived so long without this? Twenty-nine years flashed through her head, and none of it compared to this evening. She was glad now that she hadn't known what she was missing, or she would have gone insane in its absence.

Lying there useless, like a rag doll, she only belatedly noticed that Grant's head was gone from between her slack, floppy legs. In that moment, she looked up and saw him standing above her, a look of immeasurable mischief in his eyes.

Oh god, she thought. He's STILL not done with me...

Her green eyes bulged as he took hold of one fleshy hip and gently turned her over. Face in the blankets, she would have panicked if not for the intoxicated incapacitation he had reduced her to. She trusted him, which was good, because she was incapable of escaping now. The warmth of his fingers tickled her hips as he lifted her backside up, and she felt at least two pillows slide in below her belly. The crinkle of a condom wrapper made her eyes bulge.

I'm fucked, she cried to herself, her mouth capable only of a stuttered, surprised noise as he arranged her hindquarters for maximum accessibility. Grant deserved it, every inch, and Kylie's mouth opened wide in anticipation of a scream as she felt his hand grip the curve where waist met hip.

"Fuck me..." she whispered, urgently, breathing roughly, waiting for the kill shot. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

The words transformed into wails as he prized her pussy open, the thick head of his gorgeous cock sending ripples through her frame as it stretched her inner walls, so brutally slow, savoring her tightness. It went on forever, the long marathon of insertion, until at last Kylie felt the soft skin of his pelvis touch the quivering flesh of her ass, and the whole of her was full to bursting with his heavenly bulk.

Her wails heightened as he worked her, and it became difficult to make out the spaces between climaxes now, so permanent and powerful was the state of her arousal. The bliss of his movement within her was beyond her ability to describe. She just kept coming. He kept going, and her pussy kept exploding around him.

How could there be anything left inside her but him? And yet her legs trembled, buttocks quaking on either side of his massive pole, as it pounded the resistance out of her, demanding Kylie's complete and utter surrender. She screamed into the blankets, telling him yes, giving him all that she had, all that now belonged to him. He took it greedily, his unrelenting thrusts asking for more, and somewhere, somehow, found it.

At last, with a mighty lunge, she felt him crash into the remains of her pussy, shouting a rapturous cry to the gods of sex, and Kylie knew he was coming. Grant's fingers dug into her yielding hipflesh, and she cried out desperately as he ground the entirety of his length into her. It was too much. And it was perfect.

Presently, his grip slackened, and Kylie dared to believe that her body was finished coming. Grant pulled out, his absence unmistakable inside her swollen sanctum, and he flopped down on the bed at her side.

Kylie's stunned eyes met his, and they goggled at each other in wonderment for a long time. She wanted to kiss him, but movement was as lost to her as it was to him. Untold eons passed, and she saw his gaze turn inward, eyes closing, breath hard, but steadying. Her nethers ached sweetly, practically glowing, her upraised back end hot and sticky in the cool air of the bedroom.

In rapt adoration, she watched her lover fall asleep. The clock ticked, but Kylie paid no mind. Every minute she could spend admiring this exquisite man in her bed was precious to her, and she managed to work the blanket up and around them as they lay there together, two notes in perfect harmony. Against her will, sleep finally took her.

*****

A muffled groan. Kylie rose to the surface of her dream. Recognizing that the sound was coming from outside, she reluctantly woke, and the shock of what she saw nearly made her yelp.

Grant's face, inches from hers, eyes closed and peaceful. His warm body radiating against her naked skin. The memory surged back. Thank god it had been real.

Light streamed in from the kitchen window, and with it, the nagging voice of Kylie's fears.

Don't assume anything, she told them, and that went double for her hopes. It was beautiful, and that's all you need to know.

Agitated now, she rose quietly, her legs still loose and wobbly from the blessed exertion of the night before. Though underslept, Kylie's body felt amazing. Slipping on her sweats, she tucked her disheveled hair into a ballcap and crept outside for a walk in the brisk morning air.

Overthinking at a million times per second, she fretted nervously. Was this just a hookup? Only fuckable girl in the office, might as well? Would he be done with her now that he'd gotten what he wanted? Did she, could she, want more than that? The relationship wing of her mind had been shut down for so long, there were no beliefs to fall back on, no sage advice to guide her pulsing heart.

What had he done to her? How the hell could she live without this now? Not just sex; she'd had sex before, and hadn't missed it much. This was something else. Ignorance alone had kept her from craving such sweet bliss as Grant had given her, but now she knew, and could not imagine any other future except thinking about fucking him every second of every day.

Dammit, she sighed, and crumpled her tired, exhilarated body onto the nearest bench. Above, she saw a streetlamp. The one beneath which she had abandoned her solitude.

Steeling herself, she took out her phone. She had to be ready if it turned out that this was a one-night stand. Opening an empty notepad, she composed a missive on her phone, writing out loud what her fears wouldn't let her not say. It was too wordy and overly apologetic, but the tone was resolute.

She wanted, first and foremost, for him to know that she was grateful, and that she didn't expect one night of sex to bind them in any way. Her heart wanted to put in something about him backing away if his intentions were temporary, but her body overruled that motion. Even if her heart broke afterward, another night would be worth it.

Kylie nearly dropped the phone as it beeped in her hand, startling her with a text notification. Frazzled, she read the message:

Are you coming back?

Her heart fluttered like a hummingbird. He hadn't left. She'd given him the opportunity to run, and he hadn't. Did that mean anything? Breathing in deeply, she decided that it didn't matter for now. The thought of his warm, taut body languishing in her sheets heated her blood, and her snatch tingled between her legs as she stood up, still a little unsteady from the thrashing he'd put her through.

Enjoy this, no matter what, she told herself, and hurried home.

Stepping through the door, she closed it gingerly and crept into the bedroom. God, he was so perfect. Hair mussed, eyes sleepy, one sinewy arm tucked behind that magnificent head that her thighs had mauled half to death just hours ago. The memory made her swoon, and she caught herself on the doorframe as his gaze swept over her body with alarming propriety.

Jesus Christ, she thought. I am doomed.

Giving in, she threw off the ballcap, kinky red tresses falling every which way around a grin she could not suppress. Kylie sat on the bed, allowing Grant's impossibly warm hand to caress her cold cheek as she hovered blissfully over him.

"Sleep well?" she offered, in a semblance of her usual voice. The Kylie Tomsin she had been before he wrecked her. The husky sound from her shredded vocal cords amused them both, and he smiled smugly at her.

"Very," he said, simply. "Thank you."

She rolled her eyes significantly, saying nothing, but communicating that it was not she who needed to be thanked. Something crossed his expression. Hesitant, but intense. Something he had to say. She braced herself.

It'll be fine, she insisted to her pounding heart. A beautiful memory.