In Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kylie," Grant said, with gravity, his hand stroking her hair. "You probably already know this, but...I love you."

Her protective instincts shot forward, and she drew in a breath.

"You don't have to say that," she said, with more strength than she felt. "This..." she said, her hand indicating the smoking remains of her once-lonely bedroom, "...this has all been amazing, whether you say those words or not. Which you don't have to."

Grant nodded, feeling her reluctance. "Okay. But it's true. I do love you, Kylie."

Her mind reeled. Another escape route avoided. How could it be?

"Can I ask...why?" she ventured, only half meeting his intense gaze, which was an unnerving as it was hypnotic.

He chuckled. "You're completely hilarious, for starters."

That sounded like the Grant she knew, and against her will, hope began to bloom in her chest.

"Not to mention the fact that you are incredibly sexy," he said, shifting in the sheets, giving her imagination fits. Her mind tried to bat the words away. She had never felt incredibly sexy. Not until last night.

"I'm neurotic," she said, a weak attempt at protest.

Grant regarded her with patient indulgence, saying nothing.

"I found a crow's foot the other day. All of this..." she gestured to her body. "...it's going nowhere but downhill from here."

"You'll have to try harder than that. My friend here doesn't agree," he said, taking her hand, and placing it on the sheets, where his enormous bulge warmed her palm.

Kylie closed her eyes and exhaled involuntarily, as her fingers stroked his thick length of their own volition.

"Oh my god, Grant, how are you even possible?" she groaned, lost in his gravitational pull. "I don't have an inheritance or anything."

"What you do to me is worth more than money," he said, all too convincingly, returning his hand to her cheek, which flushed with sensation, sending shivers through her entire frame. "And you don't get to decide you're not beautiful. Not while I'm here."

And in that moment, she knew. Grant was hers, really hers, for as long as she wanted him. Which was pretty much forever. Kylie loved him, too. But she was still a little scared to say it, as if the universe might hear and pull the rug out from under her like a Greek tragedy. She decided to say something else.

"Well," she managed. "You'll at least have to stick around long enough for me to learn how to swallow that whole thing..." she said, tightening her grip on his cock.

Grant moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head, that muscular body squirming under her command.

"Goddamn, Kylie," he breathed. "How are you even possible?"

"I'm not," she said, leaning in, kissing her way down his chest, making for his belly and destinations below. "It's all just a dreeeeeeam..."

His belly shook as he laughed, and as her forehead tapped the throbbing head of his cock, she paused.

"Don't wake up," she said, licking his navel for emphasis. "It's a good one."