In Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill looked at all this and then at himself. His eyes had changed. They looked animalistic now and had changed color. During the mirror transformation Bills heart had stopped. Elena was no longer drinking from him. She was now licking his neck like an animal trying to heal the wound. She finally pulled off of him and lay next to him staring in his eyes.

"That was nothing like I expected," Bill said.

"You have a lot to learn," Elena responded. "I will be happy to teach you, but first you must feast. You need to get your strength."

Bill understood what she meant. He felt weaker than a kitten and had a hunger he'd never experienced before. "I couldn't catch a house fly right now," Bill said.

"No need," Elena replied. "I have some friends that are keeping your friends busy. I will do the damage, you drink, and once you have your new found strength, you can fuck me on their corpses. That won't be a problem, will it?" Elena asked.

"Not at all," Bill said flashing his fangs at her. "They never really knew me anyways."

12