In Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark, so Colin couldn't really see much, but he could make out several cabins dotted around the place. Some of them had their lights on.

He noticed the way Marge's butt jiggled as she walked.

This was going to be a bizarre weekend, wasn't it?

They finally stopped in front of a cabin on the far side of the clearing. Marge used her keys to open the door and they stepped inside.

Cozy would be the perfect word to describe the place.

It was rather small, with the bed on the far side being the biggest piece of furniture inside the place. There was a tiny closet on one side, and large, sliding windows on either side. Underneath one of the windows were a desk and a chair. Colin could see an attached bathroom at the back.

"Right, then," Marge began. "There's a spare set of keys on the table over there. If you need anything from me, just use the phone right there; dial 1 and you will reach me."

"Thanks a lot, Mrs. Hoffman."

"Goodnight dears, see you at breakfast."

And then she left.

Now they were alone, and Colin was suddenly very aware of this fact.

"We should get some sleep," Carla commented.

And just like that, she turned around and took off her top.

She was wearing a pink bra underneath. Thank goodness for that.

She turned around and saw Colin rooted to the spot, staring glumly and she suddenly looked rather embarrassed.

"Sorry," she said.

They started at each other for a few seconds.

"Erm, maybe you can use the bathroom to undress? I will go in once you're done."

"Okay," Colin said automatically. He retrieved his essentials from his bag, very aware of the fact that he was leaving his pyjamas inside.

He went into the bathroom, shut the door, then leaned on the sink counter, heart hammering madly.

Come on buddy, get a grip!

So he brushed his teeth, washed his face and proceeded to undress himself. When he had done that, he stared at his own reflection in the mirror.

What would Carla think of my body?

He was tall and broad-shouldered. His black hair was perhaps a bit too long now; he really should have got a haircut when he had time.

He had a thick thatch of dark, curly hair on his chest. A line of matching black hair ran down his navel onto a nest of dark pubic hair, which surrounded his circumcised cock.

He couldn't even remember the last time he had attempted to tame his pubes. Will Carla be disgusted at the sight? Or would she even care?

He took several deep breaths, then opened the door and walked out.

Carla was sitting on the edge of the bed, her back to him and appeared to be peering into her phone. She looked around when he heard him, and smiled.

"Ah you're out. I'll just go and clean up now, yeah?"

"Yeah, okay," Colin replied.

Then he noticed their sleeping arrangements.

"You can sleep on the bed; I'll take the floor."

Carla was having none of it.

"Nonsense! We're both sleeping on the bed. Look at the size of it; me, Pat and Rachel have all slept on it at the same time."

She then took her bathroom kit and stood up, facing him for the first time. His breath hitched.

She was absolutely gorgeous. She had a nice all over tan, pert little breasts with dark nipples standing at full attention. Her stomach was flat and she was completely shaven down there.

"I won't be long," she said as she passed him.

Colin couldn't help but glance back. Her firm butt was the right shape. Of course it was.

Just perfect.

Considering how stressful it was, Colin actually fell asleep surprisingly quickly. He must have been really tired.

When he woke up, it took a few seconds to gather his bearings. The smells were unfamiliar and he felt something warm pressed against him.

And then it all came back.

He was lying naked in bed, beside a very naked young woman.

He realized that her arm had snaked its way around him and her hand was pressed against his chest. She was also pressed rather tightly against his back. He could feel her breath on the back of his neck.

Oh dear God.

He also wanted to pee badly and decided that he would shower and clean himself up before she woke up. Reaching out to the bedside table, he retrieved his phone and peered at the clock.

6:18.

He very slowly and carefully extracted himself from Carla, then tiptoed his way to the bathroom, closing the door as softly as he could.

After taking a shower, he dried off and stepped outside, wondering if he should wake Carla, only to find that she was already awake and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Morning," he said automatically.

She smiled up at him.

"Good morning. You're up early."

Colin suddenly became aware of the fact that he was standing stark naked in front of her, his penis at her eye level.

"Not that early," he replied, his voice annoyingly going up an octave.

"Well, I'll go get ready now. Why don't you take a look around the campsite?"

Colin considered this.

"Yeah, why not."

He stepped out into the early morning air and was relieved to find the clearing empty.

Yes, he had crossed a major hurdle by getting naked in front of Carla, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to face complete strangers yet.

The clearing was surrounded by woods, with seven identical cabins placed within the vicinity of the trees. In the middle, a long table with benches on either side had been placed. He guessed that the tents will be set up in the middle of the clearing during peak season.

At the far end, perched on top of a hill was Marge's hotel, and also likely her residence, that he had visited the night before.

It was a pretty place; he had to hand it to Marge. It also afforded a great deal of privacy, which must come in handy at a nudist retreat.

As he walked around, he was very aware of his own nudity; the slightest breeze felt magnified when it swirled around his privates. He wondered how this lifestyle started and by whom. Maybe he should ask Carla later.

He decided to make a lap around the ground when he thought he heard the sound of running water.

Intrigued, he walked towards the nearest cabin. What he saw next made him stop in his tracks.

Just beside the cabin, there was a fully naked woman taking a shower outdoors. She seemed to be in her early thirties and looked rather attractive. She had long blonde hair that went down to the small of her back, now wet and dripping under the douse of water from the showerhead. Hear eyes were closed, which gave him an opportunity to observe her properly.

She was quite a bit shorter than him, with a large set of breasts that look magnified on her petite frame. She had a nice shape to her waist and like Carla and Marge, had shaved off her pubic hair.

Colin suddenly felt a sense of panic.

He didn't want to get caught gawking at the woman and he certainly didn't intend to startle her. So he took what he thought was the best course of action.

"Oh, hello!" he exclaimed, his voice up a few octaves again. He cringed.

The woman in question opened her eyes and blinked. She turned off the shower, wiped water off her face with her hands, then looked at him properly.

"Hey there," she said, giving him a dazzling smile.

"Hi, I'm Colin," he said, approaching her with an outstretched hand.

"Natasha," she replied, accepting his handshake. She used her other hand two run it through her hair and squeeze some water out.

It was a truly bizarre scenario. Here he was, standing stark naked in front of an equally naked, soaking wet woman outdoors.

"I'm new here," he blurted out.

"Oh that's why," she said. "For a minute I was really trying hard to remember your name. What a relief!"

They both laughed.

"Did you come here alone?" she asked, looking over his shoulder as though expecting someone else to be there beside him.

"No no, my friend brought me here actually. I'm staying over there," he added, pointing at the cabin he was staying with Carla.

"Who's your friend? Patricia?"

"No, Carla."

"Oooh I remember her. Patricia's friend."

"The very same."

Suddenly, a male voice came from behind him.

"Howdy," said a thickset man.

"Hey there," Colin responded. The man looked as though he used to be athletic once upon a time, but had let himself go after retirement. He was in his forties, with greying hair at his temples. He was also carrying quite a bit of weight around his midriff.

Colin was a bit relieved to see that the man was sporting pubic hair. He had been beginning to wonder whether it was common nudist etiquette to shave everything down there.

"Name's Charlie. I see you've already met my wife."

Colin was a bit surprised at first, but hid it.

"It's Colin's first visit to the camp. He came here with one of Patricia's friends," Natasha explained.

And so the three of them stood there and chatted for a while. Natasha resumed her shower while doing so.

Colin learned that Charlie was a retired bodybuilder and now owned his own energy drink business. Natasha was working as his secretary.

A family of four joined them as they were talking. They introduced themselves as Mike and his wife Lucy, and their kids Michael and Pam. The kids were eight and four and were happy to run around the campground.

Mike was a rail thin, balding man with an impressive toothbrush moustache and an even more impressive rug chest. His wife was rather portly and sported several love handles. Unlike the other women, she didn't shave her pubes, but kept them neatly trimmed.

After a while, Marge came down from the hotel carrying a large pot, with two other women on her heels. One of the women looked around her age and was carrying trays of tea and coffee, while the other, a much younger black girl who appeared to be in her twenties, carried a tray full of toast and cutlery.

Both of them were of course, fully nude.

Carla joined them all shortly. She was carrying two towels and handed one of them to Colin.

She tiptoed to whisper in his ear.

"Always remember to sit on a towel while naked," she said.

Colin did as instructed and they both plopped down on the bench.

The conversation at the table was light and jovial as they all enjoyed tomato soup with grilled cheese and toast. Colin learned that Mike and Lucy were about to leave with their kids after breakfast. They had been living at the camp for the last week.

When breakfast was done, everyone said their farewells to the family and went their separate ways. Carla asked if he was interested in a bit of hiking.

"Of course I am!"

"Yeah, but remember to wear shoes for this. We don't want to walk barefoot on the trail," she said.

And so they both took off, wearing nothing but their footwear. Carla led the way, which was good for him because it have him an awesome, unhindered view of her bare butt.

He observed the way her taught leg muscles flexed as she walked, the way her butt swung slightly from side to side. The muscles on her back were also well-defined; a result of her days on the swim team, no doubt.

The only worrying effect of these observations was that it was causing a bit of a reaction on him downstairs. His penis jutted out in excitement, betraying any feigns of innocence on his part. He tried hard to concentrate on other thoughts as they took a narrow path into the tree line.

"There's a waterfall somewhere along this trail," Carla explained. "I was thinking that we can take a dip when we get there."

Colin nodded. If she had observed his semi-erect cock, she hadn't acknowledged it. He was grateful for that.

They walked at a slight, barely noticeable incline, occasionally stopping to take in the sights. It was really beautiful; Colin enjoyed observing the trees, peculiar flowers and fruits and the occasional small animal. They tried to guess the sounds made by insects and other wildlife.

After a while, his cock turned flaccid again; he was simply too engrossed by the experience to be thinking of sexual thoughts.

He heard the sound of running water and saw a narrow wooden bridge ahead.

He walked ahead of Carla, made his way to the middle of the bridge and looked down. The water flowed quickly and the noise it generated was loud -- so much so that they had to yell to make themselves heard.

They finally found themselves at the waterfall after a few more minutes.

It wasn't big, but water fell from a small cliff into a natural pool. Carla glanced at him, then without warning, cannonballed into the water, splashing Colin in the process.

She came up, brushed hair off her eyes and laughed.

"Come on, this is big enough for the two of us!"

She splashed him with water again.

Colin jumped in beside her, deliberately making sure to make as big a splash as he could as revenge.

He came up to find himself face to face with her.

They stared at each other for a few seconds, before she smiled, turned around and swam towards the running water.

She was a quick swimmer, alright. It took Colin almost twice as long to catch up with her.

They stood under the waterfall, savoring the fresh, clean water for a while, then jumped back into the pool. They sat in comfortable silence, water up to their chests.

Colin was surprised when she came up from behind and wrapped her arms around him. She rested her chin on his shoulder and spoke.

"Thank you, Colin."

"For what?" he asked.

"For coming here with me."

A few seconds passed, Colin becoming very aware of the fact that her breasts were pressed against his back.

"Well," he began, his voice a bit hoarse, "you kinda left out some rather important details to bring me here."

"Mmm hmm."

"Why didn't you mention it?"

She was silent for a while, as though weighing her answer.

"Would you have come if I told you right away?"

Colin thought about this. Would he have agreed to join her as enthusiastically? He would have done a lot of overthinking, that's for sure. He may have chickened out at the thought of being naked among a bunch of strangers, or even rejected the offer in an effort to not sound too eager.

"I don't know," he admitted. "But I'm glad I came."

After walking back to the camp, they joined the others for lunch at the table. They enjoyed a roasted vegetable medley with some baked chicken, which was apparently Patricia's favorite.

After lunch, they rested for a while by lounging on the grass in the middle of the clearing.

It's nice to enjoy the sun for a change, Colin thought to himself.

They then joined the others for a game of volleyball. Colin, Carla and Shannon - the black girl who was helping out Marge for the summer, played on one side, while Charlie, Natasha and Marge played for the other team. Marge's sister Gina, the other lady who was working at the camp, played the part of the umpire.

It wasn't exactly Colin's best athletic display. This was mostly down to the fact that he was rather distracted by the two sets of perfect butts in front of him and all the bouncing boobs that were on display on the court.

Hey, he was a dude after all. Who could blame him?

In the end it didn't matter, because it was all fun and games. Charlie lumbering about trying to be agile was particularly hilarious for everyone.

"My husband has the turning circle of a small ship!" Natasha exclaimed.

Afterwards, they all went to their quarters to clean up, and later that night, they had an awesome barbecue in the clearing, where they chatted, ate a whole assortment of meats and had a lot of fun.

By the time bedtime rolled in, Colin was absolutely exhausted and ready to lie down and sleep pretty much anywhere.

When Colin woke up, it was just starting to get bright outside. Like the morning before, he found that Carla was pressed up against him. He could smell the now familiar flowery scent of her hair.

She was obviously a cuddler.

He then found that he was sporting an almighty morning wood. He was obviously going to creep into the bathroom before Carla woke up and noticed it.

But when he attempted to move, he got the shock of his life.

Carla's hand was wrapped around his cock. He froze.

He stayed there, rigid as a board for a minute, not daring to move. And then he glanced back to find a wide-eyed Carla staring back at him.

She looked nervous, a bit frightened, and a bit questioning. Colin didn't know how his face looked like, but whatever she saw caused her to let go of her grip on his cock.

And he didn't like that one bit.

He didn't know what came over him, because in one fluid motion, he had picked her up and put her on top of him.

Their lips locked and the first kisses were frantic. They had a hunger, an animalistic urge to them, where they poured out their unspoken desires onto each other.

Colin was now sitting up, Carla straddling on his lap, one hand in his hair, the other holding his back. He let his own hands roam her body, touch and feel her bare skin as though he would never get a chance to do so again.

He ran his hands up and down her back, on her waist, on her hard, erect nipples, and then trailed kisses down her torso.

She moaned.

She pushed back onto the bed, pushed him down with her hands and clenched them against his chest hair. She kissed his neck, his chest, his stomach, all the way down to his throbbing cock. She then went back up until their lips met again, now rubbing her pussy on his cock in a rhythmic motion.

Colin didn't know if he could last much longer.

He suddenly turned them around, so she was the one on her back, her hair splayed over the pillow and him on top. He reached down and touched her between the legs, feeling the wetness.

Just one look was all it took; the unspoken understanding to go all the way.

And so he entered her, at once feeling the warmth and wetness engulf his very being. She closed her eyes, shuddered and moaned quietly.

They danced, that slow, rhythmic, dance that is the carnal of all desires. God he had missed this feeling.

There was nothing quite like the pleasure of a woman, yet this time it felt different somehow.

Somehow, the pleasure felt magnified.

He could feel the inevitable explosion coming. He already felt the telltale sensations of her muscles contracting around his cock, as she arched her back, eyes closed, skin flushed. He took the opportunity to kiss her nipples, leaving a trail of kisses upwards until he reached the nape of her neck.

She moaned again, gripping his back with her fingers.

And then he came.

He felt pure ecstasy as he emptied his seed into her. He never wanted that moment to end and let out a growl when it did.

They lay there, panting and sweating for what felt like a long time. They were both on their backs, staring at the ceiling, trying to gather their thoughts about what just happened.

After a while, Carla turned on her side to face him. She put her hand on his chest and twirled the hair there.

Colin turned his head and looked at her. Hair clung to her face with sweat. She was flushed, eyes wide and bright. She then cupped his face with both hands and leaned in, giving a deep, slow and meaningful kiss.

After several more minutes, they were back to staring at the ceiling again. Colin sighed.

"What do we do now?"

They decided to use the outdoor shower. They applied soap and washed each other off.

Colin liked the feeling of her dainty hands on his body. She washed off his back, his chest and abdomen, thoroughly ran her fingers through his wild pubes, making sure that it got a good washing, and finally went down to his cock. Oh yes, he could get used to this.

She was standing behind him, washing off his cock when Natasha approached them.

"Oopsie," she said, laughing at the sight.

Her eyes didn't leave his nether regions as she talked.

"I heard you guys are leaving after lunch?"

"Yes we are. We will eat with you guys before we leave," Carla responded, seemingly unconcerned about the display she was giving to the other woman.