In Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you care to join Charlie and me? We're going fishing after breakfast; we plan to make a barbecue out of our catch."

Colin's cock had grown rapidly stiff as a result of her staring. He was now absolutely rock hard and throbbing, yet Carla wouldn't stop rubbing.

"Yeah, I would love to join!" Carla responded.

"How about you, Colin? Can you come?" Natasha asked innocently.

Colin was incapable of forming coherent sentences at that very moment. He was trying hard to hold in the inevitable cumshot.

"I really hope you come," Natasha said and right on cue, he lost control as his cock exploded, spurting cum on his stomach, in his pubes, on Carla's hands and onto the floor in front. He gritted his teeth in an effort to prevent himself from making any embarrassing noises, but couldn't help but close his eyes in pleasure as Carla shook his cock more vigorously, shaking out any remaining cum.

"Good boy," Natasha said, smirking, before walking away.

"Naughty boy," Carla whispered in his ear, before dissolving into a fit of giggles.

Colin groaned.

Natasha made no further comment about what she witnessed while the four of them engaged in trying to catch some lunch.

After about an hour, they managed to catch two large trout and a slightly smaller fish. No one knew what it was called.

"If only Mike were still here," Colin said. "Dude knows his fish."

They set up an outdoor grill on the grounds, Colin and Charlie being extra careful to avoid burning their bits, and made a barbecue.

Marge brought her homemade sauce and slathered it over the fish. The result was sinfully delicious and Colin was a bit disappointed that their catch hadn't been bigger.

Alas, it was time to leave.

All of them congregated in the hotel reception, Colin and Carla now fully dressed, and said their farewells.

Marge hugged both of them warmly.

"It was nice having you Colin, dear. Do come again!"

"I sure will," he replied. "Hopefully I'll get to stay a bit longer next time."

Marge beamed at him. He turned to the couple, and Charlie gave him a slap on the shoulder.

"Keep in touch, buddy. We would really like you to come and visit our little vacation home in Florida, if that's alright with you."

"Sure, of course. I'll be glad to."

Natasha gave him a brief hug and a peck on his cheek.

"Hope you come again," she said, and winked.

Colin felt his face grow warm.

The drive back home was unusually quiet.

Carla sat on the passenger seat, holding a book in one hand, playing with Colin's hair with the other.

He quite liked it.

Colin decided to park his car on his driveway, mostly as an excuse to carry her bag and walk to her doorstep with her. She didn't object.

"So," he began, when they stood in front of her door, "That was an eye opening experience."

She stood in front of him, gazing into his eyes.

"Would you like to do it again?" she asked.

Colin didn't know what she was referring to -- the nude camping or the sex part. He decided to take a risk.

"Yes," he said quietly, "I would like to do...it again."

"Okay, good," she whispered.

She glanced both ways, then stood on her tiptoes and kissed him again. When they parted, she stood and watched him walk away, a small, content smile on her face.