All Comments on 'In Plain Sight Pt. 02'

by isaacdicks123

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmm what a fantasy...I would have loved to experience this with one of my jockstrap encased buddies in the high school locker room (like old vintage movie Doing It where high school buddies explore with each other and others, including in the locker room ). I remember one friend in particular who played hockey and football and had a fine lean body and a really nice proportioned cut dick and nice round balls that hung nicely in his sack amongst his brown bushy pubic hair, all nestled between big hairy strong thighs. I loved having showers after gym and getting too see him undress and strip his jockstrap off and wash his nice crotch in the shower, I usually was careful not to stare but I certainly always tried to catch a nice glimpse as being friends we were often side by side in the showers. I always thought his crotch was erotic and I did take note. I jerked off to some of those locker room memories.

It's these memories that feed my current oral fantasies about man scent and jock straps and performing oral on a guy. I didn't realize back then that I had a real bi streak in my sexuality when it comes to the male cock and balls that would surface again years later after my marital sex life declined. How I'd now love to be smothered in a guys musky ball sweat after a workout and enjoy giving his cut cock a blow job. I know if I had the chance I would do this and I'm pretty sure I'd swallow his cum out of sheer horniness from the man scent his heated crotch would be emanating into my face. I've taken to tasting my own cum while reading and watching porn on jockstrap and underwear blow jobs as I edge. Very hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisaacdicks123@isaacdicks123
Hello! I'm Isaac, I enjoy writing gay erotica in my spare time. If you like my work, subscribe! I also take commissions :3

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES