In Plane View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
829 Followers

Jessica sat up and giggled as she heard the door close. "That was close," she grinned into her phone.

Jessica's hand moved beneath the blanket, again finding my cock, gripping it lightly. "Just keeping the pump primed, hun."

Her hand was soft, warm, as she glided along it with a light, feathery touch. A fingertip found the head, smearing around the drop of precum that oozed from it.

I was about to beg off for fear of finishing right there, but just then we heard the door latch turn.

Jessica stopped her movements, but left her hand where it was. While still covered, if the woman looked close enough, it would be obvious what was going on.

Fortunately, she didn't. At least not until Jessica stopped her as she passed. "Hey, just wanted to ask; how clean is it in there? In case I need to use it later."

The woman paused and turned to Jessica. Again my arms fell over my lap, trying not to be too obvious.

She paid me no mind, however. "Oh, it's not too bad. I've been in worse. But you may wanna bring some wet wipes in with you if you have any. I can bring you some if you'd like."

Jessica offered her warm smile. "Oh, that's sweet of you, thank you, but no worries, I always carry my own."

The woman returned her smile and finally moved away, heading back to her seat.

"You're crazy," I hissed.

"Yeah. But you liked it, I could tell. Didn't wilt a bit, did you?"

She had a point.

Throwing back the blanket, she let go of my cock and again began to touch herself. "Let's finish this up. I can tell you're close, try to give me a minute to catch up."

Throwing caution to the wind, I joined her, and together we pleasured ourselves openly. Her camera moved back and forth between us, capturing the action.

I could hear the sounds of fingers penetrating wet flesh as she frigged herself, her legs trembling with her efforts. I could only hope the hum of the engines drowned them out, along with the funny little fapping noises I myself was making.

Within minutes, her face flushed a crimson red. Jessica's legs clenched tightly around her hand as she lurched forward in her seat, small sounds escaping her throat like someone trying to stifle multiple sneezes.

The distinct smell of pussy hung in the air like a musky perfume as she rocked back and forth, her orgasm rippling through her petite body.

Finally, she relaxed, easing back in her seat with a soft sigh. "Oh, wow."

I'd been edging for the past several minutes, but the familiar tingle deep in my loins told me I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. My cock swelled in anticipation.

I nudged Jessica in warning. Picking up on my unspoken signal, she quickly aimed the camera at me, just in time to catch my first eruption, launching itself from the tip to splatter across the blanket in a long, sticky streak.

It took all of my willpower not to groan or grunt as my climax continued; hot, bubbly cum now running down my fist, soaking my balls.

Slowing my pace, I continued until I'd squeezed out every last drop.

I'd forgotten to breathe. I let the air out of my lungs in a long, slow exhale.

"Good job, hun," Jessica whispered.

She faced the camera a final time. "Holy shit, you guys, that was hot! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!"

With a kiss and a wave, she ended the recording.

We gazed at each other with goofy grins before remembering our exposed state. Jessica pulled the blanket back over us.

Then, reaching into her purse, she produced a packet of wipes. "Here, clean up as best you can. I'm gonna duck into the ladies room to freshen up."

"Wait," I stopped her. "Can I...?"

She eyed me curiously. "What?"

I flushed with embarrassment. "No, nevermind. Forget it."

"What? Just say it."

My face couldn't get any redder. "I just wanted to... smell you... your fingers... one last time."

"Ah," she smirked, "you're one of THOSE guys. Sure, why not?"

She lifted her fingers to my nose once more. "Here, enjoy."

I inhaled deeply, taking her in, memorizing the glorious scent of her. "It's... so lovely. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I surreptitiously wiped myself down while Jessica tended to herself in the restroom. Once she'd returned, I made my own visit there, washing my sticky hands and making sure there were no noticeable stains on my pants. Fortunately, I'd worn my dark denim jeans.

Jessica spent the rest of the flight beside me. We chatted away like old friends, talking about our lives, our jobs, (before her husband's illness, she'd worked as a college guidance counselor, a career she'd planned on returning to after her husband passed,) and other more lighthearted topics.

Eventually we dozed off, Jessica again resting her head on my shoulder as she slept.

-----------------------------------------

We woke to the announcement we'd be landing shortly.

Jessica sat up groggily, wiping the small stream of drool from her chin. She blushed when she noticed the wet spot on my shoulder. "Sorry. I just keep embarrassing myself, don't I?"

"It's fine," I said as I wiped it off, "not the first bodily fluid you've gotten on me this flight."

Jessica laughed. "No, I suppose not."

As the plane began its descent, her face looked almost sad. "Thanks for keeping me company. I... really enjoyed it."

"You're welcome," I chuckled, "but I think it's me who should be thanking you. I know I'll certainly never forget it."

A happier expression returned to her beautiful face. "It was my pleasure. Oh, that reminds me!"

Grabbing a pen and a scrap of paper from her purse, she began to write. "Here, let me give you the link to my web page. Our video should go up in a few days, after I edit it. You can message me at the email link on the site, I'll make sure you get a free copy."

I took the paper from her, stuffing it in my pocket. "Thanks. I look forward to it. It'll be a nice keepsake."

"I'm sure it will," she winked.

The plane landed, and as it taxied to the terminal, we gathered our things.

After disembarking, Jessica gave me a warm hug. "Well, I guess this is it. It was nice meeting you, Bradley."

"Nice meeting you, Jessica."

I called after her as she walked away. "Hey, Jess?"

She turned back slowly. "Yes?"

"You... Are you in a rush? Wanna get a cup of coffee or something before we head home?"

Jessica sighed. "I don't think that would be a good idea."

My head dropped. "Ah. Right, of course. My bad. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just..."

"No, no need to explain. That was stupid of me. What kind of jerk hits on a married woman who's husband is dying, right? You must think I'm a total creep."

Jessica walked back to me slowly. "You're not a creep, Bradley. You're very sweet. But you know I can't see you again, right? Because despite your good intentions, you're going to want something I just can't give you."

I nodded sadly. "I know. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. But I understand."

Putting her bags down, Jessica hugged me again, planting a soft, wet kiss on my cheek. "Goodbye, Bradley."

"Goodbye, Jess."

I watched her walk away until she'd disappeared down the hall towards the baggage terminal.

Having everything I'd brought in my carry-on, I made my way to the exit.

After summoning an Uber for the short ride home, I settled into the back seat and pulled out the paper she'd given me, searching for her site.

I found it easily enough, and had to laugh at her online pseudonym, "Jessie Julep."

Sweet, just like her.

I scrolled through the preview pictures for a few moments, teaser shots in lingerie and skimpy bikinis. The more explicit content was of course hidden behind a paywall.

One I definitely planned on subscribing to later.

Because, while it was true she couldn't see me again, there was certainly no reason I couldn't see her.

-------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

Not much to say on this one except sometimes it's the simplest ideas that make for the funnest stories.

At least to me.

Still, I try to throw a little heart and humanity into even my simplest stuff. Hopefully it came through.

Your thoughts and feedback are, as always, welcomed and encouraged.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
829 Followers
12