In Praise of Haitian Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix entertains a library nerd.
1.3k words
1.78
3.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

When Marjorie Etienne moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Quartier Morin, northern Haiti, the six-foot-tall, curvaceous Haitian beauty found the place kind of lackluster. For a supposed national capital, it was kind of lacking and the locals seemed to be a bit on the boring side. Marjorie, who came to the City of Ottawa to study Nursing at the local flagship university, decided to make her own fun while pursuing higher education. That's how Marjorie ended up in the world of BDSM...

Back on the island of Haiti, Marjorie Etienne's parents, Andre Etienne and Karine Jacques Etienne raised her to be a prim and proper young lady. Marjorie Etienne grew up attending the Seventh-Day Adventist Church of metropolitan Cap-Haitien, and keeping the Sabbath. As a grown gal, Marjorie kind of rebelled against her conservative upbringing and went out to explore. Nothing seemed off-limits for the beautiful, vivacious, open-minded and highly experimental young woman. The fun was just beginning for Marjorie Etienne, let the world beware...

While the BDSM world seemed fun and enticing, Marjorie Etienne also found it kind of boring. Most of the folks into it were middle-aged and White. As a young Black woman from the island of Haiti, Marjorie Etienne stood out whenever she went to BDSM events. Tired of dealing with creepy middle-aged White dudes who were deeply racist while at the same time lusting after women of color, Marjorie sought to live the BDSM lifestyle with someone from her own background...

Marjorie Etienne has always been a believer in Black love, not that she has anything against folks who like to date or marry outside their race. To Marjorie, a Black woman and a Black man loving each other and supporting each other in a hostile world, well, that's a beautiful thing. The question is, can today's Black men handle a strong Black female who happens to act as a dominant in the kinky and strange world of BDSM? Only time would tell...

When most people think of the BDSM lifestyle, people of non-European descent are not the first image which comes to mind. The whole whips and chains, handcuffs and spanking lifestyle has long been associated with White people. Sure, there are lots of Africans, Arabs, Latinos and Asians into it but for the most part, the face of BDSM is disturbingly void of melanin. Faced with such formidable odds, Marjorie Etienne set out to do the impossible and create her own Black BDSM universe...

The problem which Marjorie ran into is that for the most part, Black folks are conservative when it comes to sexuality and experimentation. Marjorie wanted a strong Black man by her side, but he couldn't be conservative, close-minded or boring. Well, Marjorie has developed a special insight into people since joining the BDSM lifestyle and figured she'd find a brother who's got the gene for kinky experimentation and give it a try. Fortunately, thanks to Marjorie's charms and good luck, she didn't have to wait long. A suitable candidate presented himself...

"Lick my ass," Marjorie told her submissive, Martin Bertrand, as she turned around and flashed him a haughty smile. From where she stood, right by the window, Marjorie would have worried about being seen by neighbors but today, her scantily clad self needn't worry about such things. A fast-driving snow blanketed the City of Ottawa, Ontario, announcing the onset of the dreadful Canadian winter. I got to heat things up my way, Marjorie thought, licking her lips.

"Yes madame," replied Martin, admiring the six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, chocolate-hued and Afro-sporting, leather-clad Haitian dominatrix standing before him. From the moment Martin first laid eyes on Marjorie, one fine day at the University of Ottawa library, he knew that this dame was definitely trouble. Still, what man worth his salt could resist a tall, bodacious gal with a huge ass and an enchanting smile?

Martin Bertrand, a student in criminal psychology at the University of Ottawa, has always been the kind of man who relishes a challenge. Marjorie Etienne is a fine-looking Haitian gal who likes to get down in real freaky ways. A lot of Black men would be turned off or even frightened by the sort of things that Marjorie Etienne is into but not Martin. This brother knows how to roll with the punches, as they say...

"Bel bonda konsa, ou gen chans mwen kite ou touche li, beautiful ass like that, you're lucky I let you touch it," Marjorie taunted Martin, even as she stuck her big booty out. Martin nodded, and puckered his lips, literally kissing Marjorie's big beautiful ass. Marjorie grinned as Martin gently pulled down her shiny Black leather pants and gasped, for she wasn't wearing any underwear. The tall Haitian gal's big round booty, exposed at last, stared at Martin like a pendulum of temptation...

"Mwen pral manje bonda sa tankou neg ki grangou, I'm going to eat this ass like a hungry man," Martin said, grinning as he caressed Marjorie's thick ass. Martin inhaled the unique fragrance of Marjorie's booty hole and then began licking his mistress good and proper. The taste of female booty is something which Martin is quite simply addicted to. Hell, that's why he approached Marjorie Etienne in the first place. The gal had a killer booty which looked like it might be delicious. Martin is quite happy to report that Marjorie's booty did not disappoint...

"Ou renmen gou bonda mwen, do you like the taste of my ass?" Marjorie asked Martin, who nodded most eagerly. Grinning, Marjorie made Martin lie down on the carpeted floor and proceeded to smother his handsome visage with her big round ass. Martin worked two fingers into Marjorie's sweet pussy and slid his tongue into the forbidden depths of her asshole. Is there anything in the Universe more delicious than Haitian female booty?

"Bel madanm, souple, lage yon van sou visaj mwen, beautiful lady please fart on my face," Martin pleaded, and Marjorie grinned, wondering if she'd heard right. When Martin repeated himself, Marjorie shrugged and decided to comply with her sub's wishes. Squeezing her thick ass cheeks, Marjorie flexed her anal muscles and let out a loud, wet fart. Martin welcomed the fart that squeezed its way out of Marjorie's asshole and into his mouth. Thanking his lucky stars, Martin savored his bounty...

"Oke, Martin, mwen ba ou sa ou vle, ba mwen san mwen bezwen, alright, Martin, I gave you what you wanted, give me what I need," Marjorie told her sub, and Martin nodded. Marjorie rose from Martin's face and he sighed happily, for the sight of her big beautiful ass was a wonder to behold. Marjorie got on all fours and shook her big beautiful ass, causing Martin's dick to harden. He rose as if hypnotized, for he knew just what to do...

"Oui madame," Martin said as he came up behind Marjorie, admiring the feisty, bossy Haitian mama's fine booty. Marjorie grinned as Martin kissed her big round ass, and then went to work on her. With a swift thrust Martin buried his hard dick inside Marjorie's pussy, and at last, mistress and submissive were finally one. Gripping Marjorie's hips, Martin began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Marjorie moaned softly and began grinding her big ass against Martin, loving what he was doing to her. The fun was just beginning...

"Oh yes fuck me," Marjorie squealed as Martin went to town on her, smacking her ass while slamming his hard dick into her pussy. To really shine Martin on, Marjorie decided to show him one of her specialties. She did the booty clap, much to Martin's sheer delight. Laughing, Martin smacked Marjorie's big ass and fucked her until the tall, big-booty Haitian gal tapped out. Afterwards, they rested, relaxed, talked, laughed, and began to fuck all over again. Good times, folks...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers