In Praise of Haitian Women Ch. 06

Story Info
Haitian woman dates bisexual Black man in Canada.
2.8k words
1.83
3.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, I think we should try a male/male/female threesome to spice things up," Marguerite Mathieu said, and the six-foot-tall, curvy, sexy young Haitian woman looked at her boyfriend Jerry Healy and nodded firmly. The couple had been together since their halcyon days at Carleton University and were building a life together. Jerry's recent revelation of his bi-curiosity surprised Marguerite, but she's sexually adventurous and open-minded so it wasn't a deal-breaker for her. Good things definitely can happen to those who experiment...

"Not sure about this," Jerry replied, almost nonchalantly, even though the brother was feeling as though lightning were coursing through his veins. Jerry moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his hometown of Detroit, Michigan, almost six years ago and hasn't Canada left since. At first, the big and tall young African American student didn't know what to make of the Canadian Capital. With its tiny populace and huge geographical distribution, its unwritten rules and norms, Ottawa seemed a whole new world. As time went by, Jerry adjusted, and his relationship with Marguerite played a big role in that.

Jerry Healy graduated from the University of Detroit-Mercy with his bachelor's degree in accounting, and thought about working in the Detroit business sector, until tragedy struck. Jerry's former roommate and best friend Eli Winters was gunned down during a shootout between a street gang and the Detroit Police Department. Eli was a simple passersby, walking out of a local restaurant when all hell broke loose. His friend Eli's senseless death drove Jerry to seek greener pastures. The brother moved to Ontario, leaving Michigan behind forever.

After earning his MBA at Carleton University, Jerry began working at KPMG. There aren't a lot of brothers working in Corporate Canada, so Jerry definitely knows how lucky he is. Everything's good on the professional front, but for Jerry's relationship with Marguerite, things have definitely come to a head. For the young black couple, now done with University and getting into their careers, there are definitely certain decisions which need to be made.

Jerry has always loved the ladies, emotionally and sexually, but sometimes he feels curious about the same sex. Lots of outwardly masculine black men feel the same way Jerry does, but keep it to themselves for many reasons. The black community isn't known for its support for men who swing both ways. Most black women, while adamant supporters of effeminate gay black men, usually find black male bisexuality disgusting, for some reason. That's the world in which bi-curious men like Jerry find themselves. A world of misunderstanding, intolerance and hate.

"Of course I'm sure," Marguerite said, smiling at Jerry. The two of them sat inside Nando's restaurant, close to the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa. Jerry took a look around. The restaurant was popular with yuppies, many of whom worked in the downtown core. Jerry's favorite eateries were in the east end, and had been since Marguerite introduced him to Haitian food a while ago. Still, Nando's food and atmosphere were definitely alright...

"I don't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable, Marguerite," Jerry said, and Marguerite nodded, gently squeezing his hand. When Marguerite met Jerry Healy, one fine day at Dunton Tower on the Carleton University campus, it was love at first sight. Somehow, Marguerite sensed that the tall, handsome and well-dressed brother hadn't come from Africa or the Caribbean like the majority of the black students on campus. Nope, Jerry was a brother from America, for real...

"Jerry, you could never make me uncomfortable," Marguerite told him reassuringly. When Jerry first told her about his bi-curiosity, as he put it, Marguerite panicked, although she hid it well. The young Haitian woman found herself questioning a lot of things. Jerry was wild in bed and loved to eat her pussy and fuck her real good with his big dark dick. Jerry showed Marguerite what Detroit passion was all about, and she liked his style, in and out of bed...

When Marguerite thought of a black man who wasn't straight, she typically thought of Tony, the effeminate hairdresser at her favorite salon. Tony spoke softly, walked with more bounce in his step than the average female, and called everyone honey. Oh, and Tony loved to make excessive eye contact with random men to see if they swung his way. Come to think of it, Jerry was always polite but distant when talking to Tony on those occasions when he came to pick Marguerite up at the salon. What was up with that?

"I love women but vaginas are disgusting, sorry ladies, to me, the dick is king," Tony told Marguerite and the other female patrons at the salon, whenever they talked about sex and relationships. Marguerite remembered how much Jerry loved her body, how he would eat her pussy and then smack her big booty before slamming his hard dick into her for many hours of passionate lovemaking. Jerry wasn't like Tony at all. It's almost as if gay black men and bisexual black men or bi-curious black men were cut from a different cloth...

Marguerite Mathieu decided to do some research on male bisexuality, especially black male bisexuality. She read the works of E. Lynn Harris and J.L. King but both of these black male writers were way too focused on the Down Low, the secret lifestyle of men of color who swung both ways. Jerry wasn't on the Down Low. The brother from Detroit didn't hide who he was, nor did he hide from his girlfriend. Nope, Marguerite remembered the night Jerry sat her down and told her about his hidden feelings. Jerry was honest, unlike the rest...

In Marguerite's readings about male bisexuality, a lot of it written by female authors like Opal Carew and Olivia Cunning, ladies with an obvious fondness for men who wing both ways, some of the realities of bisexual men's lives were eschewed. For example, Marguerite learned that a lot of gay men actively discouraged their female friends from getting involved with bisexual men because they wanted to eliminate their competition. Men who only like men hate losing men who swing both ways to women. It's the source of much rage, frustration and sadness for them...

One thing which Marguerite found intriguing and titillating was bisexual male erotica, most of which featured male/male/female threesomes. Marguerite learned about bisexual black male porn icons like Mickey Mod and John Johnson, two masculine and handsome brothers, and their frequent collaborator, a curvy, sexy young black female porn star named Lotus Lain. When these three got together, the action sizzled. Dammit, now I'm into bisexual porn, Marguerite thought, smiling.

"What are you thinking?" Jerry asked Marguerite, his deep voice snatching her out of her little trip down memory lane. Marguerite blinked and looked at Jerry, who sat opposite her. The brother looked so damn fine in his dark blue dress shirt, dark gray silk dress pants and obligatory black timberland boots that she had to smile. Black men from the United States of America were definitely something else, even if a lot of them came with tons of baggage...

"How much I love you," Marguerite replied, and she then surprised Jerry by planting a kiss on his lips. Jerry kissed Marguerite back passionately, for he always believed action rather than words. He loved and cherished Marguerite, even though he did not completely believe her when she told him that the revelation of other side did not bother her one bit. I just want things to stay the same, Jerry thought, as he warmly embraced his beloved Marguerite.

"Let's go home," Jerry told Marguerite, when they came up for air, and she grinned approvingly. They took an Uber back to their apartment, located in the Glebe. Once they got there, Jerry and Marguerite didn't do a lot of talking. Jerry kissed Marguerite once more, and boldly lifted her up, almost effortlessly carrying her to the kitchen counter. Marguerite grinned as Jerry pulled down her pants, and licked his lips upon realizing that she wasn't wearing any panties...

"You know what to do," Marguerite said, clucking her tongue, and Jerry grinned, and got on his knees. Marguerite leaned back against the tiled wall, and spread her thick, muscular thighs invitingly. Without hesitation, Jerry inhaled the scent of Marguerite's vagina, and began eating her out. Jerry's hungry lips found Marguerite's clit, and began sucking on it greedily. Marguerite gasped as Jerry's sleek fingers followed his tongue, and began stimulating her sweet spot. Let the good times roll...

There's a certain art to pleasuring a woman, and the proceedings must not be rushed. For Jerry, the female body is a work of art, and Marguerite's was the most enticing of all. Tall and curvy, with big tits, wide hips and big, muscular legs supporting a thick round ass, Marguerite was built the way Jerry envisioned an African amazon must be. Jerry licked and sucked Marguerite's pussy, loving the way she moaned deeply and thrashed wildly as he worked his magic on her...

"You taste wonderful," Jerry paused to tell Marguerite, looking into her lovely face for a moment. Marguerite looked at Jerry, her eyes moist, her mouth agape, and he grinned and resumed pleasuring her. Jerry lathered Marguerite's pussy with his tongue and then twisted his fingers inside her. He managed to get four fingers inside Marguerite's vagina, and that's when she squealed in delight. Now we're getting somewhere, Jerry thought, and he continued working Marguerite over until she cried out, orgasmic...

"Oh fuck, that was intense," Marguerite told Jerry, who grinned almost innocently. Marguerite looked her lover up and down, and then went straight for his zipper. Jerry held his breath as Marguerite pulled out his dick, long, semi-hard and uncut. Without another word, Marguerite hopped off the kitchen counter, and took Jerry into her mouth. Just like that, she began sucking him off. My woman is wild beyond words, Jerry thought, smiling as he leaned against the counter and enjoyed the ride, as they say...

"This is nice," Jerry said, closing his eyes as Marguerite fellated him, massaging his balls gently while going down on him. Marguerite sucked Jerry's dick greedily, getting her man hard as a rock in no time. Jerry opened his eyes and smiled at Marguerite, who flashed him a wicked grin. The lovely lady was ready for more, and he really wanted to give it to her. That's how Marguerite found herself face down and big ass up on the floor, with Jerry palming her ass enthusiastically.

"Fuck me," Marguerite said in that sexy, husky voice of hers, and Jerry playfully smacked her ass. With a swift thrust he entered her, loving the way her big ass swallowed his dick. Marguerite began grinding against Jerry who fucked her with gusto, smacking her ass and ramming his dick into her. Jerry fucked Marguerite passionately, almost as if he wanted to make her big round ass pay for being so damn irresistible.

For Jerry, the most fun thing they did was exploring Marguerite's growing fondness for butt play. He bent her over, spread her thick ass cheeks and gave her booty hole a tongue bath. After that, Jerry took some lubrication and smeared it on Marguerite's butt hole, then pushed it inside. Marguerite squealed as Jerry worked his long, hard dick into her tight backdoor. Lots of women fear anal sex or are disgusted by it but not Marguerite. The tall, freaky and bodacious Haitian mama loves to experiment, and her man Jerry loves that about her. They must have fucked over every inch of the kitchen by the time all was said and done...

"Sweetie, I love you and I know my being bisexual freaks you out, we don't need a third party, you're enough for me," Jerry told Marguerite, as they stepped out of the shower. He felt like addressing the elephant in the room and that was that. Marguerite turned around and faced Jerry, who playfully pinched her erect nipples. Marguerite batted Jerry's hands away and looked into his eyes, as though looking for something inside his very soul. What could Marguerite be thinking? Jerry wondered.

"Alright, love," Marguerite replied after a long moment, and she kissed Jerry. Just like that, they went to bed. Moments later, evidently worn out by their sensual exertions, Marguerite was fast asleep. Jerry did not sleep, though. The brother from Detroit, Michigan, definitely had a lot on his mind. As it turns out, he wasn't lying when he told Marguerite that she was enough for him. Jerry didn't need any other females or any men for that matter. Not when the only man who ever interested him was six feet under. Closing his eyes, Jerry remembered the not too distant past...

"Partners for life, my dude," Eli Winters told Jerry, as they walked out of the University of Detroit-Mercy's packed gym. They were in their fourth year at the flagship University of Detroit. Two tall, athletic young black men who'd been best friends for life. Eli, the six-foot-four, ruggedly handsome Captain of the University of Detroit-Mercy men's Basketball team was the ladies man, the campus stud that everyone admired. Jerry Healy, big and tall, handsome and smart but socially awkward Volleyball player, was Eli's best friend.

"Amen, my dude," Jerry told Eli, and they exchanged dap. Tomorrow night, they had an exciting double-date with two fine ladies. Eli had his eye on Stacey Moore, a tall, curvy and sexy, big-booty sister from Atlanta, Georgia, and Jerry had a thing for Rhonda Stiles, a curvy, mixed-race chick from Sacramento. Both gals were new to U of D and among Eli's endless list of College Basketball groupies. Of course, Eli always hooked his buddy Jerry up when it came to females, clothes, and everything else. Eli was a shoo-in for the NBA and as such, had it made...

Eli and Jerry drove to Eli's parents home in Trenton, and chilled. As the two young men sat on the couch, watching that old hit Basic Instinct, they exchanged a look and a smile. Jerry drew closer to Eli, who kissed him passionately. Just like that, they undressed and began making love. Jerry, who'd felt attracted to both sexes for ages but always repressed it, felt free as he made love to Eli. For Eli wasn't like those weirdoes out there who made his skin crawl whenever Jerry saw them. Eli was tall and masculine, a ladies man and a sports star, and he was really into Jerry...

"This is amazing," Jerry told Eli, as they lay side by side on the carpet of Eli's living room. Stark naked, their muscular, dark-skinned bodies covered in sweat, their dicks sore from hours of rough, passionate and pleasurable, almost non-stop fucking, Eli and Jerry were all smiles. Jerry stroked his long, hard dick, and Eli grinned and kissed him, then began stroking his manhood for him. Playing sports, chasing big-booty chicks, and also fucking, all the things a bisexual man wants to do with his best friend.

"Come ride me again," Eli told a grinning Jerry, who did just that. Climbing on top of his best friend, Jerry began riding Eli's dick. Passionately the two young men went at it. Jerry had been quite nervous the first time he and Eli got their freak on. They'd gone to a campus party where Betty, a chubby, blonde-haired white chick with a big ass did some freaky stuff with Eli while Jerry watched. Jerry got real turned on as Betty got on her knees and sucked Eli's dick, and when the brother came, the freaky blonde gal drank it. Following that party, Eli and Jerry went home and fucked like rabbits...

"Gosh I love this," Jerry said, feeling a bit sore after Eli drilled his ass like a miner looking for gold. They exchanged a smile and kissed again, then hit the showers. Afterwards, the two best friends fell asleep on the couch, just like old times. Jerry remembered sleeping next to Eli, his best friend and idol, and thinking that life couldn't be better. Playing sports for their campus, chasing and sleeping with fine girls, and having their discrete, manly fun with each other, this was the life. Twenty four hours after this memorable encounter, Eli Winters, superstar of the University of Detroit-Mercy Basketball team, was dead from gunshot wounds...

"You are my life now," Jerry whispered, brushing a stray curl from Marguerite's forehead. The tall, curvy Haitian cutie looked so amazing and peaceful in her sleep. Of course, Marguerite snored loudly and occasionally farted in her sleep, but Jerry didn't mind her imperfections. This gal was dear to him. Jerry wondered how different his life might have been if Eli Winters hadn't died, and if he hadn't moved to Ottawa, Ontario, since the thought of remaining in Detroit made him ill inside.

The human heart is a funny thing, and although a person might love different individuals, different genders, across a lifetime, feelings can most definitely catch a person by surprise. Jerry knew deep down in his bones that he would never forget Eli Winters, whom he loved in his own way, but he absolutely loves Marguerite. A woman who understands, that's what most bisexual men dream about. Marguerite would be the one that Jerry married and started a family with. Life happens, Jerry silently reminded himself before falling asleep.