A Weekend at Amy's

Story Info
I visit an old friend and am opened up to a whole new world.
3.1k words
4.49
30.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my 40s and live in Chicago with my wife. At the time of this experience I was 32 and still single. I had to go to Seattle for a business trip so I called up my old friend Amy who'd moved there several years ago. I used to play co-ed volleyball with Amy and her husband Phil before they got divorced and she moved to Seattle.

"Oh my gosh, Paul, I can't wait to see you!" she exclaimed when I called and told her I'd be in Seattle. "You have to stay with me." I explained that my company would book me at the conference hotel, so she insisted I come a few days early and stay with her before the conference began.

Amy was a cutie. Slim, athletic body, surprisingly shapely butt for her petite physique, and the cutest little firm A-cup breasts. She was a sight to behold in those volleyball shorts. I was bummed when she and Phil got divorced, but I have to admit that there was a small part of me that was glad she was no longer married as I prepared for my trip. Not that I expected to get laid, but hey, if you're a guy, you always hope so!

I made my travel arrangements and indeed booked my trip a few days early. I'd stay with Amy for three nights, then go to the conference hotel for the rest of the week.

When Amy pulled curbside outside baggage claim, she was looking as cute as ever. Long blonde hair, short shorts riding up in the driver seat, and a little white tank top that barely concealed her small, firm breasts. The advantage of those perky little breasts is she didn't need a bra, and I wasn't complaining as I kept casting glances at her nipples on the ride to her apartment.

When we got to her place and I followed her up the steps to her apartment, I finally got to see that big round ass again. It's a rarity, seeing an ass with that much shape on such a petite girl. And I swear, she was in her mid 30s, but looked even younger than last time I saw her several years earlier.

Obviously I was horny and hoping for something to happen, especially when she insisted we could share the king size bed. But I still didn't really expect anything. We were old friends, and we'd never so much as flirted at volleyball or even when we all went out to the bars together after matches.

We ordered a pizza for dinner and opened a bottle of wine when we heard a knock at the door. It was her neighbor Kevin who'd just come back from a trip to France and brought over champagne. He apologized when he realized Amy had a guest over. But Amy invited him in with a long, tight hug, and insisted we all get to know each other. I was fine with that.

Kevin was a good looking guy. Fit, more muscular than me. I'm pretty fit too, but more lean. I have more of a runner's physique and Kevin definitely spends time lifting weights. Amy told me on the phone that she was currently single, and I could tell Kevin was into her. She sat between us on the sofa and his hands kept lightly brushing her thighs. I could swear her nipples got even harder when he touched her.

I didn't think much of it. We had wine, then champagne, and laughed and laughed. I hadn't slept well the night before, and between the jet lag and champagne, I eventually fell asleep on the sofa. When I woke up, it was after midnight, so I got up and went to the bedroom, since Amy had insisted we could share the large bed.

I opened the bedroom door gently, so I wouldn't wake up Amy. And then I got the shock of my life. Amy was naked, riding Kevin's cock reverse cowgirl, looking right at me as I peeked inside.

I should have bolted immediately, but I was caught by surprise. I swear she locked eyes with me and smiled at me. When I came out of my stupor, I lowered by eyes and quickly retreated back to the sofa in the living room.

It took me a while to get back to sleep. I couldn't get the image of Amy's sweat-glistening tight body moving up and down on top of Kevin. I didn't exactly stare at his dick, but the way she rode it, I knew he was definitely bigger than me. I was maybe 5 inches hard, average girth. He was thick. He was stretching her as she rode him. I couldn't see how long he was, but long enough for Amy to have a few inches to ride up and down without slipping out.

Oh well, I knew I wouldn't be hooking up with Amy that weekend. Not now. But at least I got to see her naked, and she looked spectacular.

Eventually I fell asleep and woke up in a haze when I felt something on my arm. I rubbed my eyes and found Amy kneeling beside the sofa, in a bathrobe, gently stroking my arm. Soft light from the kitchen illuminated her.

"I'm sorry about that," she said. "I wasn't planning to hook up while you were here. This was supposed to be our weekend to have some fun and catch up."

"No need to apologize," I said. "I'm your guest."

My eyes traveled down the robe to her chest. The belt on her robe was open and I could see clear inside to those small perky breasts. So firm, so perfect.

She caught me looking and smiled. "I could tell you liked watching," she said. "You should have stayed and watched the rest of the show."

I swallowed hard. I didn't know what to say to that. Her hand traveled down my arm to my leg, then circled over my pants to my crotch. She giggled as her fingers traced the length of my stiffening cock.

"I was right," she said. "But I think you wanted to do more than watch, didn't you?"

I didn't say anything. I was at a complete loss for words.

She continued rubbing my crotch, now adding more pressure. Then she leaned and gave me a kiss. A soft, wet kiss. As she pulled back, she smiled and said, "Maybe we can still have some fun, you and me."

My dick was completely hard now. But I was still confused. "What about Kevin?" I asked.

"What about him?" she replied. "We're not a couple, we were just having fun. I'm single and free to have fun with anyone I want."

With that she unzipped me and pulled my pants clear off. I pulled off my shirt as she tossed my pants aside and began slowly stroking my cock.

I was leaking precut like crazy, which she used to lube up my dick. She licked the head of my dick, swirled her tongue around, engulfed my cock with her mouth for a a few seconds, then pulled her mouth off and looked back at me with a smile.

"Oh god, Amy," I said, "That feels so good."

"I bet it does," she said, and then she kissed me hard and deep. I could taste my precum on her tongue, which made me even harder.

She pulled back, still on her knees beside the couch. Then she stood, removed her robe, and tossed it aside. Good lord she looked hot. She had a trim blonde bush above her glistening pussy. She was as wet as I was. She swung one leg over my shoulder and climbed on top of me on the sofa, in a 69 position.

I dove right in. Probably too quickly. I should have started licking her thighs and teased my way up but I was overwhelmed and started right in licking her pussy. She moaned and returned her tongue to my cock.

I hoped she wasn't too disappointed with my smaller dick after riding Kevin's big meaty dick, but then I put that thought out of my mind. She was straddling me in a 69, clearly she was happy enough with my dick to suck it.

She was moaning and getting even wetter as I continued licking away, occasionally teasing her clit with my tongue. She'd stopped sucking my, but still had my dick in a firm grip with her hand. I didn't stop giving her attention, and she ground herself harder and harder into my tongue.

After a few minutes, I realized that I could hear slurping, but I knew she didn't have her mouth on my dick. I peeked out from beneath her thigh and saw that she was leaning off the couch, and Kevin was there, feeding his big cock into her mouth.

She peeked back, caught my eye, and smiled. "Don't stop licking," she said.

I didn't have to be told twice. I'd never had a threesome before, and I'd always imagined if I did, it would be with two women. But I was too in lust with Amy's beautiful body to care that she was sucking another guy's dick. I continued licking and she would take turns putting her mouth on my dick and Kevin's.

After a while, he clit was practically trembling and I heard her say, "Fuck me."

Finally, I thought. I was about to try to shift out from under her so I could get on top of her to fuck her when I saw it. She didn't mean me, she meant for Kevin to fuck her. His cock was inches from my face, as he got behind the arm of the couch, behind Amy, and slowly pushed that dick toward her waiting pussy.

Holy shit, this was not what I was expecting. And yet I was transfixed. I'd seen a few dicks in locker rooms but never up close like this. It was big and thick and veiny. Probably eight inches. Not exactly twice as big as me, but enough bigger than I took notice of it.

He was maybe an inch above my face as he rubbed the head of his dick along her pussy lips before slowly entering her.

I heard her gasp as he pushed inside, and I watched as he slid further into her.

Her mouth returned to my dick and sucked harder than I've ever been sucked before.

He thrust in and out of her slowly, often pulling all the way out, then teasing her by slapping his dick against her clit before easing back in.

She continued moaning on my dick for a minute, then pulled off and said, "Don't stop licking me, Paul. Please don't stop."

It took me a moment. She wanted me to lick her slit while Kevin fucked her. I hesitated at first, but when I felt her mouth return to my dick, I knew I had to comply.

I was careful. At least at first. I gently licked her clit, being sure not to make contact with Kevin's dick sliding in and out of her. It was trick, to say the least!

Eventually, her moans got louder the harder I licked. Between her moans and the feeling of her warm mouth on my dick, I stopped caring about being careful. I licked hard, occasionally grazing Kevin's shaft with my tongue.

I heard his moans getting louder too, and then he slipped out, and slid his cock head between her clit and my tongue. At first I thought it must have been an accident, but he was big enough not to slip out her on accident like I would with my smaller dick. He knew what he was doing.

I was too far gone to care. I continued licking his cock head and her clit. We went on like this for a while. Him slowly fucking her, sometimes pulling out, me licking them both.

Then he took it a step further. He pressed his cock downward on my tongue, then pushed into my mouth.

I sucked him. Instinctively. I didn't think about it, and didn't stop. His moans made me suck the head of his cock even harder. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his bulbous head.

"Oh my god."

It was Amy's voice. I looked up and caught her eye. She'd turned back and was looking at me. "Are you sucking his cock, Paul?"

Suddenly I realized what was happening. For a second I thought I should stop, but she squeezed my dick with her hand and said, "That's so hot. Keep sucking him, you dirty bitch."

With that, she climbed off me. Got back on her knees beside the couch.

Kevin grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me backward, so he could tilt my head backward off the arm of the couch and get more of his dick into my mouth.

A few tears squeezed from the corners of my eyes as Kevin's cocked tickled my throat. I'd never even sucked a cock before and now this big dick was going to try to throat fuck me? Holy shit, what was happening.

He pulled back out and let me catch my breath. Precum and spit dripped off his dick, onto my face. Amy leaned in and sucked his dick for a minute, then kissed me, and whispered in my ear.

"This is so hot," she said. "Suck his cock, Paul. Be his cocksucker, be our little bitch."

I was too far gone with lust to care. I was going to let them do whatever they wanted. That meant Amy lightly stroking my cock while staring deep into my eyes while Kevin kept shoving his cock into my mouth, attempting to get into my throat.

I would gag and spit, trying to take his cock, but I could never quite do it. Eventually Amy smiled and said, "That's okay, baby, it took me a long time before I could deep throat him too. You'll get there before the weekend is over."

He laughed softly, and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Amy climbed back into a 69 position with me so she could feel his beast back inside her again.

We continued like this. Me licking them both while he thrust in and out of her, Amy occasionally licking my dick, though she sucked less and less as he thrust harder in and out of her. Every so often, he would pull out, fuck my mouth, then return to fucking her. It seemed like she'd had a doze orgasms in just a few minutes. I almost came every time she did, even though she wasn't even touching my dick at this point.

With my head leaned over the back of the couch, I found myself closer to Kevin's balls. When he slowed down for a moment, I lifted my head up and took one of his balls in my mouth.

He moaned and said, "That's it, suck my balls."

I did as I was told, taking each of his balls in my mouth as he worked his way in and out of Amy's glorious pussy.

I could feel his balls tensing and I knew what was coming next. He thrust into her deep and exploded. She screamed with pleasure.

Then he pulled out and shoved his cock deep in my mouth and exploded again. I gagged as the cum blast hit the back of my throat, then swallowed instinctively. Two more blasts hit the inside of my mouth before he pulled out, then he grabbed the back of head and pushed upward. I had my open mouth over the head of his dick and Amy's throbbing pussy as he juices mixed with that first blast he'd out into her and leaked all over my face.

"God yes!" she screamed, and then her mouth engulfed my cock again.

I came instantly, in the most intense orgasm of my life. I spasmed and spasmed and her mouth never left my dick.

I didn't feel anything leak out so I assumed she must have swallowed. As we all came to our senses, Kevin stepped back, and Amy climbed off of. She got back on her knees beside the couch, looked at me with a huge smile, then leaned in to kiss me.

It was then that I knew she hadn't swallowed much, if any of my cum. She was feeding it back into my mouth and pushing it into my throat with her tongue. I would have thought this would gross me out but my dick was still rock hard even though I'd just cum.

I heard laughter and looked up to see Kevin shaking his head and smiling. I must have been quite the site, his cum, Amy's juices, and my own cum all over my face.

"You dirty bitches," he teased. "Clean me up before I go."

He walked closer, that big dick still swinging, semi hard. Amy and I licked and licked. He started to get harder again, but pulled away.

"I've gotta go," he said. "Early meeting in the morning."

With that, he grabbed his keys off the table by the door and left. He just left his clothes in the apartment and walked out of there stark naked, big dick swinging from side to side.

It was almost 3:00 a.m. by that time so surely the neighbors were asleep, but still, we could see him naked out of the front window as he walked down the stairs to one of the downstairs apartments.

Amy and I laughed a little bit, then she saw my hard dick. "I bet you were hoping to get that inside me," she teased.

I didn't say anything, but nodded.

"Okay, let's be quick. I have to get up early too."

She climbed on me and sunk right down. There was no resistance, she was still super wet, and she'd just had Kevin's big dick thrusting in and out of her all night. She moaned as she road up and down, though nothing like the moans she'd made for Kevin.

Even though I'd just cum a few minutes ago, and I usually need an hour to recover, I was so horny that I came again in just a couple minutes.

She smiled as I finished inside her, then climbed on my face. I took the hint and cleaned her out with my tongue. She started grinding hard into my face, giving herself one final orgasm for the night.

Then she climbed off me, took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom where we fell asleep in each other's arms.

This was going to be one hell of a weekend.