In Praise of Younger Men Pt. 02

Story Info
Maggie and Curtis visit a hot spring.
3.3k words
4.25
3.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer -- This story does not intend ANY disrespect to any particular Indigenous persons or any particular First Nations Group. Certain portions of the story, as well as certain conversations within the story are based on personal experience, or on the experience of family members and friends who are also Native persons. Also, please note, any errors in Native History, Spirituality, Language and/or Wisdom are errors made by the author.

It was several days before I learned that his Grandmother had made the frybread and sent it with his brother when his motorcycle was delivered that first morning. It was several more days before I realized that slowly (and very cautiously) Curtis was moving in. There was a corner of a dresser drawer that now held socks and briefs, a couple of hangers at one side of the closet that held combinations of jeans and shirts. The bathrobe abandoned by my ex now hung on a hook of its own next to mine. A small prong from a cast off antler hung on the wall next to the dresser holding necklaces and chokers and a little grass basket on the nightstand held rings, earrings and other things. I hadn't noticed, that first night, that he was always wearing turquoise in some form and was particularly fond of small feather shaped earrings for his left ear.

I still had trouble believing that he was here. More, that he wanted to be here, and with me. He didn't try to tell me I was beautiful because he knew I wouldn't believe him, but he called me his Moon and that made me feel shiveringly desirable. Despite all the stories I'd heard about 'Indian time' being meaningless, if he knew I was expecting him he was either home, or found a way to contact me. I was reduced nearly to tears when I got to work one day to find a coffee mug filled with wild flowers on my desk. When I thanked him later he told me that he saw them growing on the side of the road and they made him think of me. I told myself not to fall in love, that it was too soon and he was too young, but moments like that made my heart forget.

He seldom wore clothes at home and as I grew more accustomed to his presence I found myself wearing fewer clothes. At that point I think I finally began to acknowledge and trust just how attracted he was to me. I had a knee length, gray cardigan sweater that I would wear with wool socks on the coldest days. The first time he had seen me in it, open down the front and with nothing underneath, I watched his cock rise in mere seconds, without either of us touching it.

"Nice!" He gave me that half smile. "Very white...but nice!"

He crooked his finger, pulling me down in front of the fireplace, wrapping his lips around a taut nipple and spreading me wide so that he could slide straight into me. I always seemed to be wet and receptive and even at times like this when we were fucking, hard and fast and without foreplay, I always climaxed, frequently several times. It was wonderful. Other times on lazy, snowy days we would stay in bed and spend the day in long hours of leisurely play and explorative foreplay leading to long, slow copulation in any one of a dozen positions. He liked being inside me deep, with my knees up to my chest or over his shoulders, but he also liked coming in from behind me, my upper leg over his hips so that he could stroke and rub my clit while we fucked.

And we talked for hours in between, long into the night by the light of the fire and wrapped up warm in the bedding. He had initially expressed worry for not having 'protected' me by wearing a condom our first time together but admitted he'd been so excited he'd forgotten. I explained that I couldn't get pregnant, I'd had my tubes tied years ago. And after I'd found out about my ex cheating, I'd had a full battery of tests run by my physician to make sure that I hadn't been left with any surprises. I knew that I was disease free but... Curtis looked thoughtful but didn't say any more and we changed the subject. Several days later, however, I found a folded paper next to the coffee machine in the morning. It seems Curtis had gone to the public clinic and had some tests performed, leaving his negative results for me to find. It wasn't a Valentine in any traditional sense, but it was probably more thoughtfully given. I refolded the paper and tucked it into a drawer, thinking about the ways Curtis was striving to establish trust between us -- and feeling a growing confidence and freedom in our relationship.

In fact the only issue between us, if you could even call it that, was his desire to take me to meet his mother, grandmother and 'the aunties' (some of whom, I had discovered, were not even actually related to him by blood, but were deemed 'aunties' by tribal kinship ties). He was eager, while I was reluctant and, if I admitted the truth, fearful to have such a meeting. His mother and I were close enough in age that I was quite hesitant to find out what her honest reaction to our relationship might be. I was curious, granted, but definitely fearful too, that any negativity on her part might lead to an ultimate estrangement between Curtis and I. And if I was entirely truthful, at least with myself, I wasn't prepared for that...not now...not yet.

The 'electrical charge' we experienced was still present but had changed. The intensity of the connection had, if anything, grown, the more we were together and the more time we spent in close physical contact. But, for me at least, as I had come to expect and anticipate that lightning surge of apparently electrical power, it had become less startling...less painful or frightening and more of a welcome heat, an added intensity to our touches, our body connection and coming together. It added a very pleasant buzz, like ramping up the vibration level on a sex toy. I suspect, from his actions, reactions and responses, that it was as pleasurable for him as for me.

One Saturday morning when neither of us had plans I woke to find he and Shadow already up. Wrapping my robe around me against the morning chill I wandered into the kitchen to find Curtis and the cat both crouched down and staring intently out the sliding glass door from the kitchen to the back patio. Pouring myself a cup of coffee I wandered over to see what had captured their attention. A pair of jack rabbits were in the back yard mating. The buck would mount the doe, thrust rapidly for a few short seconds then fall on his side panting until he regained his breath and strength and could start over. The doe, meanwhile, was chewing some long grasses nearby without pause. Grinning to myself I nudged Curtis with my knee.

"Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the term 'fucking like rabbits' doesn't it?"

He whooped with laughter startling Shadow into instant flight, a loud knock on the front door giving her wings and causing her instant disappearance into the bedroom. I started for the door but Curtis held up a hand and went to answer it himself. I shook my head in bemusement, wondering if he sometimes forgot he was naked. I heard him open the door and a loud male laugh.

"Geezus Dude! Put some clothes on!"

"Call first dude!" Curtis scolded in response, and then I heard the sound of 'man hugs' -- the hearty slapping sound of forearms gripping, chests thumping together and backs being pounded.

"Hey Maggie!" Curtis called, "Come meet my brother, Martin!"

I walked in to find a slightly taller and older, but equally lean and attractive man with his arm around Curtis's shoulder, holding out a paper plate covered with foil. Curtis grabbed the plate, uncovering the freshly made fry bread, folding one and starting to eat. Martin reached a hand forward to shake mine, his eyes widening slightly and darting to Curtis who nodded.

"Hi Maggie. Nice ta meecha!" He said in a rush.

"Nice meeting you too Martin," I said, ignoring the power surge I'd felt when we shook. Obviously it wasn't unique to Curtis and I. "Do all you Standing Horse men have hair to die for?"

He guffawed. "Aww no. Luther's in the Army, he has to keep his short, and anyway, the women would likely kill for your curls."

"Hmmm. So do I have to worry about scalping as a real possibility then?"

Martin punched Curtis in the ribs, laughing as he did so.

"I like her!"

"Yeah? Well me too and I saw her first!"

"I'm bigger!"

"Good grief!" I interrupted. "Martin would you like some coffee?"

"Naw, thanks. Can't stay. I gotta work today but Nali wanted to send YOU some fry bread if the javelina don't eat it all first."

"I'll get my share, thank you. And be sure and thank your Grandmother for me. She makes the best fry bread I've ever had."

"It's the lard." He said, winking. Turning to Curtis he added, "You asked about the hot springs and Nali said good idea." Waving and adding another, "Nice ta meecha Maggie!" he turned and headed out. Curtis handed me the plate with the remaining fry bread and gave me a slightly greasy but tasty kiss before closing and locking the door.

As I headed back into the kitchen for more coffee and the apricot-jalapeno jelly that I liked, Curtis called to me.

"After you eat, dress warm. We goin' for a ride today."

"Okay?" I questioned. "Do you want to drive?"

"Nah, not where we're goin'." He answered with a wave as he headed in to shower.

Okay, I thought, that tells me exactly nothing about today's plan. But I hurried through my breakfast regardless, excited to find out just what, in fact, his plans were for the day. Although it was a comfortably warm, sunny day, I knew enough to 'dress warm' as suggested. On the open road, riding on the back of Curtis's Springfield, I was glad of the extra warmth, and of having Curtis to act as my wind break. I knew we were headed south again, back in the direction of Socorro, but that was all I was sure of. It didn't matter. There was little traffic and it was a pleasure just to relax and enjoy the ride. Aside from sex itself, or say riding a horse, a long ride on a powerful motorcycle holding someone close is a fairly...stimulating...experience. The constant throb and vibration of the engine had me thinking about ways to relieve the tension, and I wasn't the only one.

About thirty minutes into the drive Curtis grabbed one of my hands and tucked it firmly against his crotch. I was more than happy to oblige, unzipping his jeans and sliding a hand inside to fondle him. By now I believe I know him well enough to say that if he gets to the point of no return, he'll pull off the highway and stop briefly rather than risk losing control. At least, I choose to believe that. So we rode on southward with passions high, finally pulling off the highway near Elephant Butte Lake.

New Mexico has a number of very popular and public hot springs. What is not as well known, not even suspected, by me at least, is that there are even more hot springs that are not publicly known. Many exist on reservation lands but all are held by tribal members as a sacred trust.

We pulled up by the steaming mineral pool late morning. Once the engine died the peace and silence was palpable. An occasional bird chirped but there was no wind or traffic noise. Curtis immediately started stripping off his clothes while I was a little more hesitant.

"Ummm. What if someone else comes? "

"We'll be able to hear them coming for miles unless they walk."

"Okay, but..."

He strode off to a large granite slab over hanging the spring. God but he looked so gorgeous in the late morning light...primal...with his hair loose and his dick swinging.

"But what Maggs?"

"Hey, I've seen the movies!" I blustered. "We're not going to boil to death or anything are we?"

"Hasn't happened in the last few hundred years. Don't expect it'll happen today." He said solemnly, then cut loose with a wild yell, "Custer!!!!!"

He took a running leap and cannon balled into the center of the spring, sinking below the surface before rising again almost immediately, a look of abject horror and agony on his face, hands clawing at the air and screaming before slowly sinking away again as I watched in terror. When he rose the next time he was sputtering with laughter and pointing at me.

"The look on your face," he howled with laughter, gasping for air.

I nodded, "I am...most definitely....going to....FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!"

He laughed even harder. "You gotta get inna water first!"

He splashed a plume of mineral scented water in my direction before diving back below the surface, my last sight of him was his taut brown ass disappearing below the blue surface of the pool. I grinned to myself, heading for the overhang and giving a reasonably serviceable dive into the deliciously warm and slightly effervescent water. I surfaced sweeping wet hair out of my face and feeling warm arms encircling me from behind.

"I didn't know you could swim?"

"Well, seriously, Geronimo -- there's a lot you don't know about me yet."

I turn in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, knowing the buoyancy of the water will support me. He is strong, but I am still self conscious.

"Tru' dat."

He grins at being called after one of his heroes, sliding his hands down to cup my ample ass. Pinning me against a rough rock wall of the pool he slides closer to me. Knowing that I can't free myself allows him to let his hands roam freely over my body. The water itself keeps up the slightly effervescent bubbling against my skin, tickling everywhere. The electric surge I always experience at his touch and the physical connection of our bodies further stimulates me. It is maddening considering I've just spent two hours riding with what amounts to a super charged vibrator against my crotch. Despite the heat of the water his erection seems firm enough as he rubs against my thigh and I eagerly spread my legs, wrapping them around his hips and clinging to him.

"Put it in," he mutters in my ear.

His hands cling to the rocks around us, keeping us anchored against the wall so I'm happy to reach between us and aim him. He buries his head against my shoulder with pleasure as he slides into me.

"...knife in a sheath..."

I hear him murmuring, to himself as much as to me, but I feel the same. He fits. Like we were made for each other. I reach above me to grab at the rock wall too, using it as leverage to rock my hips out, meeting his thrusts and taking him as deep as position and water will allow. His teeth sink into the skin of my shoulder and I begin to buck wildly against him as the pleasure takes me.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuucckkk!"

My voice echoes off the rock walls around us and Curtis begins to grunt with the effort to hold back his climax just a little longer.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!" I urge him. "Cum in me. Cum with me...."

I tighten my legs, trying to pull him deeper as his humping grows wilder and more erratic. Waves splash around us and I orgasm again, contracting hard around him. It is all he can take and he stiffens inside me and against me. His cock twitches and pulses, filling me with his hot spunk. He groans with the pleasure finally releasing his grip on the rocks and sliding under the water. It makes me giggle as I pull him back above the surface and kiss him.

"Woman, you wear me out!"

"Yeah, yeah! You look like you're suffering." I laugh and tease him.

"I AM!" He insists. "Sex slave to one of the white colonizers..." He's laughing now too. "I'm totally abused."

I pretend to nod thoughtfully, "You're right. I've been cruel. Next time you don't have to cum..."

"Well now...let's not get carried away. No need to be rash..."

We're both laughing and splashing each other, playing like kids. It's one of the things I enjoy about him...okay, one of the things I love about him...he brings out my playful side and allows me to feel young again. We spend most of an hour swimming and playing. He shows me some of the more unique rocks and minerals and finds me a nice piece of turquoise in a beautiful sky blue color. It's small but lovely and he points out it would fit nicely in a medicine bag if I would let him make one for me. I climb from the pool to put my gem in one of the saddle bags for safe keeping and then stretch out on the rocks in the sun.

"You better be careful you don't burn," he calls.

"Oh I never sun burn," I tell him as he comes to lay beside me. "I might get red and a little tender for a day or two but then it just turns brown. My Granny always said it was the last of our Osage heritage."

His brows go up with excitement, "You're Indian? You never said you were Indian!"

I wave it away. "Well, I'm not really. My birth certificate says white. It was my Granny's grandparents -- so, uh, my greatgreatgrandparents I guess?"

"Still, that maybe explains a lot. I gotta tell Gran. She'll know."

I turn my head away and he reaches out. His hand encircles my arm.

"Maggie?"

I shake my head but he's persistent...stubborn.

"Maggie!" He shakes me until I look at him again. "Why won't you come with me to meet them? Mom and Gran, and the Aunties...they want to meet you."

I shake my head and sudden tears cloud my eyes.

"Tell me."

"I'm afraid." I whisper.

He nods thoughtfully, "You're afraid of my Mom and Gran and all. Because...???"

"I'm afraid they won't like me because I'm too old for you. And too white..."

"So you're afraid because you're prejudiced?"

"WHAT? NO! I..."

He's nodding, "Sounds like it to me. It's okay if we're together in your world and around your people, but not in mine and around my people? I know you're older 'n me but I don't think of you as old. It's not what I told the family about you. I did say you were white enough I could find you in the dark though..."

He pokes me in the ribs and tickles me. I roll over next to him, curling into his side.

"Do you really think I'm prejudiced?"

He shrugs but shakes his head.

"I don't think we'd be here if you were really prejudiced do you?"

I shake my head and bury it against his rib cage. He wraps his arm around me and toys with my hair, pulling the curls out and then letting go so they bounce back. The recent dunking in the mineral springs has left me looking like I have a head full of bed springs.

"It'll be okay, Maggie. I promise you, it will."

I finally nod my acceptance, bowing to the inevitable. I like Curtis. I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with him. I like having him in my life and I hope he stays. And that means being part of his family...allowing them to be part of my life as well. And maybe, just maybe, they can help me find some direction and purpose...