In Real Life

Story Info
Going from Online to Reality, is a good thing.
8.9k words
4.51
10.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day, but I always liked coming home and getting online with my chat friends. It was always good to get things off my mind. It started over two months ago, I needed a social output, and I stumbled on a chat page that catered to local chat rooms. I took to it like a fish to water.

Within the next two months, I got so used to being online with the people I had met there that I stopped hanging out with my real friends. It was so much easier to get online and chat for hours on end with people I barely knew or met than talk to the people at work or who lived near me.

Tonight, was like just like any other. We talked about the going on in the world and flirted and told jokes.

'Are you coming next week?' a private message popped up.

It was from Kyle, or what he had said was his name. I didn't know him other than his chat name and that he lived just over an hour from me. We talked purely online.

'Don't know if I will get the time off,' I responded.

My work schedule was constantly changing as I worked in a large retail store as one of the managers. I had asked for that night off two weeks ago but was told it was the weekend, and it depended on the sales.

'Supposedly Chastity will be coming,' Kyle said.

Chasity, or Chastity as her username said, was the eye candy of the chatroom. I tried to pay her no attention to her or her other friend Francis or FranDD as they were continually teasing most of the guys in the room.

What bothered me the most about Chastity was that all of us had verified pictures on our profiles; it was easy to take a picture of ourselves with a verified number sent to our emails.

Even Francis had one, but Chastity hadn't. She always said it wasn't necessary or didn't have time.

This made me and others think that all of her pictures were fake. She posted many selfies of herself. A blonde woman in fit shape with a massive chest and a bubble butt. She was always in the gym or on horseback, always smiling and beautiful, beyond anything I had seen.

'I don't care if she goes or not,' I said. 'What about Erica?'

Erica32 was the real woman I was interested in; she was more my type. A big woman with a large ass and huge breasts. The only problem was that she wasn't interested in just one man and was exceptionally provocative.

She had an Only Fans page that showed off everything she had and always linked her Wishlist to everyone.

I had tried to get Erica to talk to me one on one, but it failed miserably. Her attention whoring had given her many nicknames, and Erica was proud of them, but still, I found her attractive.

'I am sure she will be there,' Kyle responded. 'With all the other guys that want to get in her pants.'

Kyle was only interested in Chastity and Fran. He fantasized about them.

While many of the guys were going after Erica, a few were constantly barking at the heels of the other two. There were a few other women, but most of them stuck to themselves and hardly talked.

'She's not like that,' I said, trying to be the white knight to what I thought was the damsel in distress.

'Dude, she sells herself to anyone that pays the money!' Kyle said. 'She pays you no attention because you don't want to subscribe to her page or buy her things, face it!'

That was the response she gave me when I tried to talk to her. She only talks to those who subscribe to her page, she said it was for her safety, but the truth was she wanted me to pay a monthly fee to see her nude.

The conversation continued, but the more we talked, I realized Kyle was right. Looking at how Erica acted, it was clear that she was interested in who would give her the most attention and the most money.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I couldn't wait to tell Kyle the excellent news. I had gotten that Friday night off. Sure, I had to work Sunday, our busiest day, but it would be worth seeing some of the people I chatted with in person.

Kyle was ecstatic when I gave him the news. He told me the last time they all got together at a bar downtown, it was through the roof, they had fun, and he had gotten lucky with one of the women he had met. She had moved on and was no longer in the chat, but Kyle thought he still had a chance with Francis.

'Heard you are coming, Friday,' Francis sent me a private message.

'Yeah, should be good, first time meeting you all,' I replied.

'Should be a blast, we rented a rooftop bar, just the group, no one else,' Francis said. 'Call this number and give them your real name so they can let you up.'

'Will do,' I replied. 'Your bestie coming?'

'Wouldn't you like to know? I guess you will have to show up to find out,' Francis replied.

She sent me a number, and I called it and verified who I was and got the address.

A few more days and the group party would be upon us.

I was more than excited to get out and about for a change instead of staying inside every weekend.

The night came, and I was ready. I arrived a bit late, not wanting to be the first one there or look like I was too excited.

The rooftop was filled with people, some of them matched their pictures, and others didn't look anything like the picture they had posted.

I immediately recognized Kyle as he was bouncing all around.

"Thomas!" Kyle shouted as he saw me.

"Kyle," I nodded.

We shook hands, and I finally met the guy I had been talking to for going on two months. "What do you think?" Kyle asked.

"Very nice," I nodded.

"Right!" Kyle nodded.

It didn't take long for me to meet some of the others I had been talking to, and we settled on some chairs in the corner. Like the chat room, all the groups had formed and separated to talk amongst themselves.

Of course, most of our conversation centered around Erica, who had shown up in a sheer black dress that left little to the imagination. Sure, enough, plenty of the guys were giving her all the attention she needed and more. We could all tell she was enjoying the attention by the look on her face.

Francis showed up a little after Erica and immediately made a beeline for our corner. "Fashionably late," I said as she sat down.

"Thomas?" Francis said as she sat down beside Kyle.

Kyle immediately smiled as one of the eye candy women was sitting next to him.

Francis was stunning, and she knew it. She didn't have a dress that showed off everything, but it did show off her very firm figure. No wonder her teenage son's friends had nicknamed her MILF of the cul de sac. She was all that and then some.

I tried to hide the looks I gave Francis when she wasn't looking, but it was hard not to stare at her DDs. They looked more prominent than that on her slim frame. She had long brown hair and green eyes. Her green dress hugged her figure like a second skin.

Francis looked down at her phone and then smiled. "She's on her way," she said as she put it away.

"Who?" one of the others asked.

"Chas," Francis said.

Finally, I thought to myself, either she would be like some of the others and not look like her picture, or a wonderful woman would come out of that elevator.

The suspense was killing me as it took over half an hour, then when I wasn't looking, Chasity appeared out of nowhere.

There weren't words to describe her in person. Chasity was just like her pictures, absolutely breathtaking. Even some of the guys swarming around Erica had stopped talking and were staring.

"Sorry, I am late," Chasity said as she sat down. "Hard to get a sitter," she smiled.

Who was the lucky bastard that had impregnated her, was the thought going through my head.

The only thing the pictures she had posted didn't show was that Chasity was short, I would say Five, four or less. Which made everything else on her look even more immense, from her bubble butt to her enormous tits.

"Tell me about it," one of the other women said.

The conversation went fast and furious. We talked way into the night, and even when the bar announced they were closing at two in the morning, we went to a diner and talked more. It was good to be out with people I could relate to and understand.

'Told you that you would have a good time,' Kyle sent a text message as I finally got home at five in the morning. I was beaten.

'It was a good time, too bad you didn't get lucky this time,' I laughed.

'It happens,' Kyle said.

I had gotten a few of the phone numbers of the people I liked talking to, except for Francis and Chasity. Francis said she hardly gave out her number; Chasity said her husband was a very jealous person and wouldn't like it if she had a guy's phone number.

I laid down and thought about the night and how much fun we all had; I hadn't laughed like that in years.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

'How was your day?' a private message said as I got home later on afternoon Sunday.

I was shocked it was Chasity. She had never messaged me privately.

'Not as bad as I thought it would be, we got slammed after church let out, but after that it died down,' I replied.

'That's good,' Chasity replied. 'I just wanted to say sorry again for not giving my phone number out, he gets really jealous when I talk to other men.'

Who could blame him? He had a beautiful wife.

'No need, totally understandable,' I replied.

'Okay, I better stop, before he comes back, talk in the room?'

'Definitely,' I replied.

We talked in the room back and forth with everyone, and I was sure she was sending signals that she wanted to speak more to me than anyone else because when I left to get a beer or to use the bathroom, she would stop talking, then start again as I came back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'She likes you,' Francis sent me a message the next day.

She hadn't given me her number but added me to her friend's list, so now we could message each other on the chat app.

I had the day off and was at the gym. I loved working out as much as I could. It freed my mind, and it felt good to be in good shape. After my last relationship, I had let things get out of hand, and I woke up one morning not liking the man in the mirror.

'Who?' I replied a few minutes later.

'Who, do you think, the tooth fairy?' Francis replied.

'She's married, happily married,' I sent back.

'Married, yes, happily, definitely not,' Francis sent back.

'Divorce?' I asked.

'Maybe, it's been an option for a few months,' Francis said. 'He won't give it to her, he wants to try to work it out.'

Of course, he does. Who would want to divorce a woman that looked like Chasity? I would be pleading on my knees for her not to leave.

'What are you thinking?' Francis asked.

'Feel, kind of sorry for both of them,' I replied.

'He brought it on himself, trust me,' Francis said. 'Can't treat a woman like an object or piece of property and not expect her to fight back eventually.'

'How bad is it?' I asked.

That's when Francis told me everything. Jimmy, Chasity's husband, had done everything from low jacking her car to putting apps on her phone to track where she was, who she was texting and calling, even going as far as following her to work.

I thought that was a bit much. It was worse than I thought. Like some husbands, I thought he was just a jealous guy, but he was way past being typically jealous.

Francis then surprised me and told me that she was getting a divorce. It wasn't as bad, her marriage was going in two separate ways, and they had both agreed to call it quits and go their own way.

I knew one person that would be happy about that, and after talking to Francis, I immediately called Kyle.

"No fucking way!" Kyle shouted in my ear.

"Yup, but you didn't hear it from me," I smiled.

"Dude, best news of the day, fuck that, the month!"

"Calm down, I am sure she isn't planning on jumping on the next person that comes around," I said.

"You don't know that," Kyle said.

I was pretty sure if Francis wanted to get with Kyle, she would have told him about the divorce.

As I got home, I logged into my computer and was instantly greeted in the room with my screen name in all caps by Chasity.

'You're late!' Chasity said.

'I am?' I replied.

'Was waiting for you to log on,' Chasity said.

'Why is that?' I asked.

'Wanted to ask you something,' Chasity said.

'Shoot,' I responded.

'What are you doing this Saturday night?'

'Nothing, I open Saturday so I should be off by three,' I responded.

'Want to meet at the bar again? Just you, me and Francis? Don't tell Kyle!' Chasity said.

There it was, I felt sorry for Kyle, but I had a feeling about things and knew she wasn't interested.

'I can do that, what about the hubby?' I asked.

'Finally kicked him out, yesterday,' Chasity said. 'Had enough of living under his rules.'

A part of me cheered inside. 'Not afraid someone like him would do something stupid?'

'No, he isn't like that, might get angry from time to time, but he loves his kids, and has strong family ties, so he should land on his feet,' Chasity said. 'But I will send you the details, have to take the oldest to soccer practice, Saturday?'

'Most definitely,' I responded.

Kyle messaged me asking if I had heard any more about Francis, even tried to talk me into a double date with Francis and set me up with one of his friends. I wanted to bring him down gently, but he wouldn't let go of the bone.

It took a few more days, but eventually, Kyle got the hint. I guess he kept messaging her or trying to talk to her, and she shot him down. For the next two days, Kyle didn't appear online. He still texted me and said he needed space.

I didn't have the heart to tell him I was meeting both of them tomorrow night. I knew he would throw a fit, but it was their idea, not mine. And it wasn't like he had been with her.

Still, I felt terrible, so I decided to go with him when he asked me to go out.

We went to a bar close to his place and talked. I felt less and less bad for him the more we spoke. He was already hitting on the bartender, who showed no interest in a forty-year-old drunk.

I made sure to call a ride for him to get home and then headed home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The rooftop was less crowded than the last time, and it looked like I was the first one there. I got myself a drink and sat down.

Francis showed up first, and I told her about Kyle's performance last night. She nodded and said she knew that he drank too much. I didn't tell her the part where he sent me a text after he got home stating he had hit on the rideshare driver and got her number.

Chasity showed up a few minutes later, and I was all smiles as I had the two hottest women, I had met sitting with me.

The talk varied from past relationships to future goals. Francis worked in real estate, and Chasity worked at a dental facility. The more we talked, the more I got comfortable, and the more we drank, the looser the conversation got. It soon turned to the sexual side.

"So, you're saying it's not true?" Francis asked.

"Absolutely not," I shook my head.

Chasity smiled. "I told you!"

"But all the rumors and the videos and well everything!" Francis shouted.

Chasity and I tried to make her lower her voice. "It's all made up, it's a rumor that just got out of hand," I shrugged.

"So, you're not, well you know," Francis said.

"No, not even close," I shook my head.

I laughed. It was amazing how many times I had heard someone ask or say that all black men had huge black cocks. I was about average or a little over, that's it. There was no fourteen-inch cock swinging between my legs.

"Okay," Chasity said as she leaned forward. "How about the lasting for hours, that a rumor too?"

"I am a guy, sometimes I get lucky and last a bit longer than other nights, but mostly it's all the same," I shrugged.

Chasity nodded. "Good to know," she smiled.

"Once you go black!" Francis yelled again.

We had to tell her to lower her voice again.

"Rumor," I nodded again. "My ex-girlfriend is now married to a tall, bearded red neck, I think she just got pregnant also."

"Really?" Chasity asked.

"Yup, she posted a bun in the oven image on her Instagram a few weeks ago," I nodded.

"Still friends?" Francis asked.

"Yeah, not best of friends, but we can have a civilized conversation," I nodded.

"Okay, your turn," Chasity said.

I knew the question I wanted to know, and I already knew the answer from Francis, but before I could open my mouth.

"32L' Chasity said with a huge smile. "You've been staring at them all night," she shrugged. "Oh, and all mine, no silicone."

I smiled and nodded. Chasity had caught me. There was no point denying that I had been staring at her chest.

We continued for a few more minutes and then decided to leave as Francis couldn't control her outbursts anymore, and we were getting looks from the other patrons.

"So, where to now?" I asked. Hoping that it wasn't the end of the night.

"Well, I have a sitter until tomorrow morning," Chasity said. "So, I am up for anything."

"Mine don't need sitters, and I told them I would see them in the morning," Francis shrugged.

Chasity had three kids. The oldest was twelve, the middle was ten, and the youngest had just turned six. Francis had two teenage boys. The oldest was sixteen, and the other was fourteen.

We decided to take our conversation to a more private location.

They reserved a room at a nearby hotel, and I went to pick up some more drinks and things to eat. I also decided to pick up some precautions if the night went on the risky side.

As soon as I entered the room, I knew I had made the right decision as both had taken off their jackets and shoes and looked more relaxed.

The more we talked, the more I knew I was about to be a very lucky man, they asked about my fantasies, and when I told them it wasn't about having two women simultaneously, they both looked at each other with a hint of disappointment.

"Well, what is it then?" Francis asked.

"I think you would judge me if I said it," I said, sitting in my chair, trying not to show signs that my cock was as hard as a rock.

"We told you ours," Chasity said.

Chasity wanted to join the mile-high club, while Francis wanted to try being double penetrated. Both were staring at me.

"Okay," I nodded. "I want to cum inside a married woman," I shrugged.

"That's it?" Francis asked as if it was nothing.

"No mile high club?" Chasity asked.

"Done it," I shrugged.

"Threesomes?" Francis asked.

"Wild parties after I graduated high school," I said.

"Sex in public?" Chasity said.

"Movie theatre, restaurant bathroom, and the backroom of a grocery store," I shrugged. "While my ex was a bit of a bitch, she liked sex in public places."

"So, that's it," Francis said. "Unprotected sex with a married woman?"

"Yeah, told you, a bit on the risky side," I nodded.

Again, Chasity and Francis looked at each other. "What about separated?" Chasity asked.

"Technically, still married, just separated," Francis added.

"That works," I nodded.

"I think we can accommodate that," Francis said.

"Definitely," Chasity nodded.

That confirmed my thoughts from the bar. They were both wanting to sleep with me. I took the lead and started kissing Francis as she was closest to me. Chasity pulled my face away from her friend and started kissing me.

My hands met her chest, and I was shocked at how big and firm they felt in my hands. Francis had already started to unbuckle my belt, and before I knew it, I was naked from the waist down on the couch while the two of them were getting on their knees in front of me.

"You lied," Francis said as her tongue went up the length of my dick.

"Much bigger than what I was used to," Chasity said as she helped her friend.

This was much better than the parties I had before, with two very experienced women sucking and licking on my cock, even sucking on my balls.

I was so glad I had shaved before coming out tonight. I couldn't take my eyes off them as they worked their magic on me.