In Real Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hun, you are very loud," I said as Chasity unbuckled my belt.

"That's what this is for," Chasity said, holding up the bra.

Chasity quickly unbuckled her jeans and straddled me as she sunk on my cock.

"Fuck," I said as she bounced up and down on my dick in the small changing room.

Chasity stuffed the bra in her mouth as she rode me hard. I could hear all the employees in my ear as my girlfriend rode my cock hard and fast. At the pace she was going, I wouldn't last long.

'Thomas, can you come to the deli, customer service,' one of the deli clerks said over the intercom.

'Busy with a customer right now, Derek can you get that?' I replied. As Chasity's huge boobs bounced in front of my face, they were still trapped inside her shirt, but I could see them bouncing.

'On my way,' Derek, one of the assistant managers, said.

I knew I didn't have long before another problem would occur. Our store was always busy, and I was one of three managers on duty.

"Cum, I know you want to," Chasity said, taking the bra out of her mouth.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down on my cock. I came hard, pushing up inside of her.

"There," Chasity said as she slowly got off me.

I pulled up my pants and zipped up as she put her jeans back on.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"You," Chasity said as she looked out the door and gave me the all-clear.

"Taking care of my kids this weekend and letting me go on the trip, thought you deserved a reward," she smiled. "Plus, a nice quickie at work is never a bad thing, right?"

"Right," I nodded. "Shit, I have to go," I said as another problem came up.

"Go, I will pay for this and meet you later," Chasity said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Things got better and better for me. I got a promotion and had a great girlfriend. Then I was hit with a shovel to the face.

Sienna, the youngest, hit me with a question one day while we were eating dinner at Chasity's house.

"Well?" Brian asked he was the oldest.

I was still stunned. Chasity was just staring back at me.

"What?" I asked. As if I didn't hear the question.

"Why don't you live here, instead of over there," Sienna asked again.

Chasity was still smiling and not offering any help or assistance. Brian and Liam were just like Sienna, just staring at me.

"Didn't know it was something you all wanted," I said, trying to deflect the question.

"They've talked about it constantly for over two weeks now," Chasity said as she put her hands under her chin and stared at me. "And I mean constantly!"

"You do like it here, and it's much bigger than your house," Brian said.

"Closer to the new store you just started working in," Liam added.

"Plus, we are here," Sienna said.

"Told you, constantly," Chasity smiled.

"Okay," I nodded. "If it's okay with mom," I said.

"Oh, no," Chasity said as she stood up and started cleaning. "This is between you four, mom is out of this one."

The four of us talked it over for most of the night, and it was agreed I was moving in.

At first, it was a bit of a struggle as we had to get on the same page about things. There were a few arguments, but never in front of the kids.

Then, one night after having sex, I saw that Chasity wasn't next to me. I heard crying in the bathroom.

"You, okay?" I asked

"Yeah, just a minute," Chasity said.

I turned the handle and found it was unlocked. Chasity was sitting on the toilet. "Shit, thought it was locked," she said, wiping her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, kneeling in front of her.

"Nothing," she shook her head.

I gave her my usual look, and she sighed. "I took something from you, that I can't give back," she said.

"My credit card, I know about that," I smiled.

"No," Chasity said, shaking her head. She sighed again and stared at me as I pushed a stray hair from her face. "The ability to be a father, to your own child," she said, shaking her head.

"I knew you couldn't have kids when we started this adventure together," I said, holding her hand. "Do you see me running away?" Chasity shook her head. "Have I brought it up?"

Again, she shook her head. "I am happy, I didn't know I could be a father to kids that weren't my own, but those three are my kids, I care about each one of them as my own."

'Wow! Holy fuck! When did that happen?' I thought as I sat back on the cold tiled floor.

'Four months ago! Dumbass!' my other thought shouted. 'Sienna held your hand at the park and started swinging it and that guy bumped into her, remember!'

That's right. I nearly tore his head from his shoulders.

"You, okay?" Chasity asked.

I guessed I stopped talking and was staring into space. "Yeah," I nodded. "I really am, and I really mean it."

Chasity smiled, and we went back to bed.

Months passed, and Kyle messaged me one time when I was heading home. It had been nearly a year or more since we talked.

'I heard the news, congratulations!" it read.

'Thanks,' I replied.

'Marrying the hot chick! How does that feel?' Kyle said.

I still couldn't believe it. I still pinched myself now and then to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

We were on our way back from the beach, the kids were sleeping in the back, and Chasity popped the question right out of the blue. I had thought about it many times, but I knew she had a rough marriage before and didn't know if she wanted to get into another one, so I never asked, but she just stared at me as if I was in complete shock.

'Still can't believe it,' I responded.

'Heard she was the one that popped the question, isn't that your job?' Kyle asked.

'You know Chasity,' I said.

'Just wanted to say congrats,' Kyle said.

'Thanks, we should catch up sometime,' I said.

'Definitely, we still hang out at the bar on Fridays,' Kyle said.

'One night we will join you,' I replied.

We both decided to pop up there and see everyone, and it was just as I remembered it. Lots of people doing the same thing. Even Erica was still in her skimpy clothes getting all of the attention. Kyle was still bouncing around, trying to get laid.

There were a few new faces, but we didn't stay long. That was our past, and even though it was the main reason we got together, it wasn't for us anymore. I had a family now and while chatting online was for some, it wasn't for me.

"Go! Have fun!" Francis said as she shooed us out of the house.

She had come for the wedding and was volunteering to watch the kids while we went on our honeymoon.

Ten days in the tropics, just the two of us.

"You're a life saver!" Chasity said.

Francis and her new boyfriend waved at us as we got in the car for the airport.

We settled in our seats and were flying in no time. "What?" Chasity said as I stared down the aisle.

"It's free," I said.

"What is?" Chasity asked as she looked around.

"The bathroom," I said with a wink.

"I am very loud!" Chasity whispered.

Even after all this time, Chasity couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly and saying my name a few times. Luckily for us, the kids' rooms were upstairs, and our room was downstairs.

"That's what this is for," I said as I held out a large cloth.

"You're so bad," Chasity said as we headed for the bathroom.

One of the flight attendants saw us and gave us a thumbs up. 'I will watch out for you," she whispered.

We thanked her and went into the small bathroom, just like the changing room. Chasity got on top, unlike the last time I lasted a bit longer. Chasity was the first to peek out after it was all done.

"There," I said as we got back in our seats. "Wish list is done."

"Now we have to come up with more," Chasity said as she sunk her head on my shoulder.

I shook my head and carried on reading.

The

End