In Reverse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," he began, rocking forward on his heels. "Friend of Laura's, or...."

"Yes," I blurted after a long pause. I was so nerve-racked that it hadn't registered he was talking to me. "Since junior high."

"Oh." He nodded and looked around the foyer, as if he would find a conversation filler somewhere in the room.

"How about you?" I asked.

"She used to date my friend Devin back in first year. We took a lot of classes together, so... she stayed friends with me. Devin thought I was—well, Devin's still a bit jealous."

I laughed. "So you're in Business, then?"

"That's my minor. I'm in Computer Engineering, actually."

Just as I was starting to warm up—and as it seemed Mike was becoming more comfortable—Laura walked into the room and we were both reminded the underlying awkwardness of our situation. She handed him a cup, and he took it from her and downed it in five seconds flat. When he resurfaced, he grimaced, smacked his lips, and handed the cup back to her. "Thanks," he said.

"Would you like another one?" She asked it like he really ought to pace himself instead.

"That might be a good idea, thanks," he said with a nod.

As Laura walked back into the kitchen, a perplexed look on her face, I twiddled my thumbs and stared into my lap. Silence was restored. When I took in a deep breath to start a new conversation, he cut in.

"Want to go sit on the couch, or—?"

"Yeah, okay."

Still holding the robe tightly around my chest, I followed him into Laura's living room. We sat down on the same couch and stared at the blank television screen.

"So... what have you and Laura been up to?" he asked.

Finally the gigantic elephant in the room was addressed. My voice box shot right down through my stomach and all I managed was a sort of gurgle. He gave me a queer look and I cleared my throat. "Chatting, doing each other's makeup. Just girl stuff, you know."

"Ah."

He probably read right through that lie like it was made of cheap tissue paper.

Laura returned with a second drink for Mike. This time he did not chug the entire thing, but took a modest sip and held it between his knees. Laura then offered me a shot; I was going to refuse when she gave me a look that said it'd be best if I just inhaled it, so I did. It burned all the way down, and I spluttered while she sank hers back like a pro.

Laura took a seat by the couch and we all fell silent once again. Mike sipped at his drink and politely observed the room; I could practically see the cogs working behind his eyes, trying to think of something to say.

"So, Mike," Laura began, "are you seeing anybody?"

He nearly choked mid-sip and looked around at her almost wildly. "No, no, nobody. Not now."

"Oh," she said, a coy smile curling her lips.

After about another minute of silence, Mike said: "What do you guys want to do?"

"Get rip-roaring," Laura said with an air of carefree girl.

Eventually Laura served up a pitcher of grog. Four drinks later, I could feel the drunk rush aching my thighs and burning my cheeks again. I still hadn't flushed out the eight or so shots I had taken earlier with Laura, so getting intoxicated a second time was easy.

We had turned on the television for background noise, just so it wasn't so awkwardly quiet. Us girls were still in bathrobes, and I started to wonder whether or not that made Mike uncomfortable or if it was exciting him and he was trying not to think about it too much.

As Laura poured herself another drink, she sat down next to Mike rather than her own seat. He shuffled over to make room for her, and she nonchalantly leaned in to his shoulder, as if this was normal order of business and no one should think twice about it. Mike most obviously thought about it more than twice; his body visibly stiffened and he watched Laura from the corner of his eye. I did too.

We all stopped paying attention to the TV, I'm sure; I was concentrating on what Laura was doing, as was Mike, and Laura was slowly sneaking her hand across his thigh. His nostrils flared and his grip on his cup tightened.

"What's the hottest thing you've ever done, Mike?" Laura asked, her fingers creeping higher up his leg.

"Sorry?" he asked, his voice strained.

Laura pried her eyes off the television, turning her head towards him. She was only inches from his face. I was watching shamelessly now. "Tell me about the best erotic moment of your life," she reiterated. "We were sharing stories earlier; it's only fair you share one too."

Mike didn't say anything. He swallowed, watching Laura's hand slide to his inner thigh. He shifted on the couch, appearing torn between wanting to pull away and let Laura do what she wanted. "Want to hear mine?" she said softly, her lips now brushing up against his jaw. "Audrey and I were on this couch a couple of hours ago, sliding on top of each other, getting off.... I was riding her hard, and I liked it."

I stayed frozen on my end of the couch, watching as Laura slid her hand right between his legs. His eyes fluttered closed and he worked his jaw. A muscle stuck out of his neck. I felt my pulse quicken.

After rubbing his pants exuberantly, Laura slid off the couch and got on her knees in front of him. Although sufficiently sauced, she still was able to unbuckle Mike's jeans with deft fingers. As she unzipped his fly, he lifted himself off the couch slightly and helped her slide down his pants, shooting the most demure of glances in my direction before apparently opting to pretend I wasn't there.

I had never seen a penis before. In fact, I done next to nothing with a guy before, so once I saw his parts exposed from the corner of my eye, I resolutely avoided glancing down right away. I was nervous, but more than that, I was intrigued, excited, and I wanted to appreciate what I saw to the full extent. So as Laura reached forward to grasp his manhood, I glanced down.

At first I thought it was a bit odd looking, but once I started imagining what that body part was meant to do, it became a whole lot more enticing to look at. Though when I considered my knowledge of my own reproductive parts and the sight of his member, the numbers didn't seem to add up. That looked much too large to fit inside a girl.

My thoughts were banished once Laura slid forward and lowered her mouth onto his head. He gasped and squirmed ever so lightly, squeezing his cup with one hand while clutching at the couch cushion with the other. He tilted his head back and his eyes rolled, and for a moment I thought he was going to pass out before I recognized it as immense pleasure.

Laura started to move up and down, taking most of him into her mouth while massaging his thigh with one hand and stroking other parts of him with the other. I was suddenly aware of an ache between my own legs, and my hand automatically drifted there as I watched. I rocked against myself, looking between the look on Mike's face and the movements Laura was making, wondering what I should do next, or if I should stay out of it.

Then Mike lolled his head to the side and caught me touching myself. I stopped and had the immediate impulse to pull away, but I didn't. Instead I reached up timidly and pulled my robe apart at my chest, exposing my breasts.

Just him looking at me tingled my skin, and I liked the feel of it. Laura started to moan and rock her body along with her movements—seeing her turned on drove me further. I pressed my hand harder against myself; as if he could feel what I was feeling, Mike let out a strangled moan.

I brushed aside the flaps and spread my legs, slowly sliding my finger in between my lips. I sighed and laid my head back on the couch, watching Laura move on Mike. He stared at me, his eyes flicking between my hand, my chest, and my face.

He then let go of the cushion, reaching out to touch me. When his fingers brushed against my nipple, I gasped, a rush flooding from my chest to my lower stomach, simmering in my thighs. When he cupped me and started to massage my breast in his hand, I felt myself topple over the edge—it was rushed and it was weak, but I quickly slipped a finger inside myself to feel myself contract all the same.

Mike's hand tightened on me; I saw him lift up off the couch briefly, his ass cheeks clenching as he appeared to come into Laura's mouth. She took in as much of his dick as she could, moaning as she slowed her pace. She then pulled back, swallowing before his cock left her lips. She wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand and smiled at him. He looked spent. "Still hard," she said in a sultry voice.

He let go of me and looked down at Laura. There was a pink flush that had spotted his neck and cheeks, and his face was puffy with undeniable heat. I looked down at his erection and found that he was indeed still as rock hard as he was before Laura went down on him. Weren't they supposed to go soft after coming?

"I don't mean to make you uncomfortable," Laura said softly, sliding forward and brushing her boobs against his hard-on, "but I want you to fuck me and my friend as much as possible tonight."

A jolt ran through my belly along with a dozen or so thoughts, going along the lines of: Why didn't she ask me? I've never had sex (with a man) before, how does she know I'm ready? and Oh, God, yes, please.

"Oh," was all he had to say.

Laura looked to me and her eyes hungrily racked my body. My hand was still cupped around my vulva. She smiled and looked into my eyes. "Here we are again," she said.

Mike slowly made to pull up his pants, but Laura grabbed hold of his wrists. "Come upstairs," she said, getting to her feet and pulling Mike to his. I let go of myself and stood up, not bothering to cover my body, and looked at Mike shyly in the eyes. He gave me a soft, urgent look before glancing at the rest of me. I ducked my head and led the way up to Laura's room.

Part of me was jealous knowing that any guy would want to have Laura before me, but I didn't care that he would undeniably want to fuck Laura, or that he would want to have sex with me only because of the circumstances. The way he looked at me made me feel like I was just as gorgeous as Laura was. And the thought of him reaching out and touching me.... I could still feel his hand on me, and I wanted him to touch me again. Badly.

When the three of us were in the bedroom, Laura closed the door and let her robe fall off her shoulders. Mike stared at her with a tight set jaw, his fists clenched at his sides. Laura let him admire her before nodding her head at me to do the same. My eyes flicked between her and Mike before I let it pool around my feet. Mike slowly turned and stared at me as well. I kept my eyes averted, for I was still shy enough to feel a bit self conscious in the situation, but his eyes were on me the entire time as Laura approached him. It was only when she had his pants down around his ankles that he looked her way.

Slowly she eased his T-shirt over his head; I studied the rest of his body. Although he was skinny, he was surprisingly muscular, and I found myself chewing at my lip as I imagined running my hands over him.

Laura pushed his erection in between her legs and slid close, tilting her head up and capturing his lips in a kiss. I stood and watched, imagining myself doing the same thing, and found my hand gravitating in between my own legs again. Laura started to slide back and forth along his length; he reached down to clutch her hips, as if the sensation were too intense and he needed to keep her at bay. But his entire body seemed to slacken as Laura ground against him more fervently.

Eventually standing and fondling myself was not enough; I needed to feel what I felt when Laura was on top of me, grinding her thigh against my centre. I turned and knelt by the corner of her bed, angling myself so I could still watch the confrontation. The pressure against me was relieving, and I sighed as I started to rock against the mattress, clutching at the sheets, following along with Laura's rhythm.

Laura started to move faster along him, then caught sight of me humping her bed. Her eyes flashed and her lips parted; she hooked one leg around Mike's hip and stood on her tiptoes with the other, reaching in between her legs and pushing him in her, eyes still on me.

It looked as if he nearly lost his balance; his knees wobbled a bit and his upper body swayed, but Laura locked her arms around his shoulders to steady him. With a bit of effort, he found and grasped her ass firmly as he started to work inside her. I watched the spot where his dick disappeared and started to fantasize about how I had done that to her, how she had moaned... and then I started to imagine what it would be like to have him sliding inside me, whether I was ready or not. I bit my lip and pumped myself harder against the corner, putting more of my weight down on my clit and hooking my hands under the mattress for more leverage.

At some point Mike had decided the angle wasn't working for him; he picked up Laura from her rear and lowered her across the mattress. He held her hips up and thrust into her steadily, not fast and hard yet not slow and sweet. Laura's moans were bordering on whimpers; his breaths were short and shallow. I had my eyes trained on Laura's face, lapping up the absolute ecstasy and imaging that for myself. But when I looked up, I found Mike staring at me.

I arched up and opened my mouth in a silent cry, rotating myself in circles along the edge. Laura and Mike became more intense. Finally he came, making a choking noise and collapsing on top of her. I watched as they slid over one another; he was kissing her deeply and rubbing her breasts while she ran her hands over his ass, his back, his shoulders. When he pulled out, I could see her juices glistening on his stomach, but most impressively of all, I could see he wasstillhard.

Laura's laugh was silk, and she admired Mike as he hovered over her, wiping his forehead with his wrist. She then tilted her head up towards me and said: "Your turn."

"Oh," I mumbled, looking fearfully up at Mike. As much as I wanted to feel him inside me, the sudden idea of it happening now was terrifying. "I'm not ready yet," I said quietly to her.

"Hm?"

"Later," I said louder, flicking my eyes up at Mike's face. His expression didn't change much—which was full of post-sex high—but I could see something fall in his eyes, which seemed to look like he took it personally. I did not want to admit I was a virgin—I mean, how many virgins go on sexual sprees like this? At the same time I didn't want him to believe I was rejecting him. Because I most certainly wanted the opposite. "Just in a bit. I want to watch more," I finished, hoping it was enough.

Laura smiled at me knowingly. "At least come and join us on the bed," she said, rolling onto her hands and knees.

I climbed up and knelt on my knees in front of Laura. With one more pretty smile, she gently shoved me over onto my back and climbed on top of me. As my stomach started to stir again, she leaned forward and kissed me hard, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I could taste Mike on her; a sudden rush overcame me and I took in a deep breath, sighing against her lips as she continued to explore my mouth forcefully. I ran my hands up her thighs, her hips, her sides... then boldly massaged her tits, eliciting a moan and sigh from her.

I felt Mike's weight on the bed—we broke our kiss and watched him sidle up behind Laura. He grabbed her hips and paused. "This okay?" he asked. When she nodded, he slowly entered her. Her jaw dropped. As he slowly slid in and out, Laura turned on me and continued our kiss, gently fondling my breast as I continued to rub hers.

Mike reached forward and gently scratched Laura's back from the base of her neck all the way down to her tailbone, making her gasp and throw her head back. Her hand immediately trailed from my chest to between my legs; she started to gently trace my lips and draw circles around my clit. I arched into her hand, encouraging her to slide her finger inside of me. With each thrust Mike made on her, her finger did the same in me. A loud moan escaped me involuntarily.

Mike let out a strangled sigh and started to pound against Laura, and by extension, in me. I let go of her breasts to play with her down below. One of my fingers went too far, and I could feel Mike's cock sliding in and out of her.

Laura toppled on top of me as Mike put his weight on her, and I squeezed Laura's finger so hard it was nearly forced out. She slid it deep inside me in response, right to the knuckle, and she laid against me as she whimpered in pleasure. Mike thrust into her a few more times, finishing off his own climax, gasping with each movement. As Laura came down from her high, she caught my lips in another passionate kiss.

We had left an incredible mess on the sheets, and each of us was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Mike finally pulled off of Laura, allowing her to collapse on the other side of the bed. It was just big enough that the three of us could lie comfortably side by side; Mike was sandwiched between us.

Laura propped herself up on her elbow and looked over us. She giggled lightly. "And finally, he goes down," she said, sliding her hand up Mike's thigh, right next to his soft member.

Mike looked a little shy about this, and seemed to be making up an excuse when Laura said: "Mike, you have the best cock I've ever had the pleasure of playing with."

He gave an unsure smile, and she laughed sweetly, leaning down to kiss him lightly on the lips. Even after having sex with her, Mike still seemed a little unsure of himself.

"I should go for the quiet type more often," she added, tracing her fingers across his glistening chest. "You guys aretalented."

With this I let out a giggle, in which set off a chain reaction of giggles between me and Laura. Mike simply grinned shyly and chuckled once in a while. When the laughter died down, Laura lowered herself into the crook of his arm, and he hesitantly wrapped his arm around her. With her head on his chest, she looked right at me and smiled. I wished it was me in the crook of his arm.

"You know," she said, still looking at me, "I hope you're not completely tuckered out. You still have to show another girl a good time."

I froze up again, but the apprehension wasn't as strong as it was the first time. I avoided looking up at him and remained silent. Laura arched her eyebrows at me and mouthed: "It's good!"

"Might need a break," he mumbled.

"Well, we're not going anywhere, right?" she said to me. I simply smiled back.

Laura slid her leg over Mike's and gently pressed herself against him, nuzzling her face into his neck and placing feathery kisses along his skin. He closed his eyes and his breathing deepened. After watching her do this for several minutes, a wave of courage overcame me, and I decided I should be doing the same. So I rolled onto my side and slid closer. Mike's eyes shot open and he regarded me with an expression I couldn't read; I was about to back away when he lifted his other arm, allowing me to move in close. When I did, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders too, and a flood of gratitude, excitement, and arousal came over me. I mimicked Laura and wrapped my leg around his, then pressed myself against his upper thigh. Laura caught my eye as she was placing kisses over his chest and smiled slyly at me.

After a few seconds of simply enjoying the sensations, I ground myself against his leg, placing my hand on his stomach for better motion. Mike's cock was still soft, but I could see it starting to thicken and grow. I watched it for a few minutes, gathering my courage, then slowly let my hand wander down his navel....

He took in a sharp breath as I brushed my fingers over him. I let my hand hover, occasionally tracing a fingertip gingerly over his skin, which made his chest rise and fall more heavily. He then gently pulled away from us and held himself above me.