All Comments on 'In Sara'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
formiscuseformiscusealmost 16 years ago
Can't wait to see where this goes.

Excellent job. The writing is intense and completely engrossing, and the story has kept me checking back constantly for the next installments. Great work.

As to where to take the story, that's an interesting question. I believe that adding Marnie is an excellent idea; she's a character that has the potential act as a foil for Sara, and she can magnify the already considerable tension between the two main leads. Questions I would ask myself include how she'll be developed, given that this story focuses so intensely on Sara and David. How will she differentiate herself? Just thoughts.

Absolutely looking forward to the next chapter. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great writing

You have a great story as it is, I don't think you need anybody else in it. What you've got between them is very very hot and real. I guess there's no way this can end well, probably your best solution is to leave the ending open at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So Good!

Your stories consistantly blow my mind they're so hot and this is no exception. This made me absolutely crazy! The buil-up and tension is so good. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
As usual, great work

Fantastic job as usual, cant wait for more. Can't say anything bad about this story, but the idea of marne in it doesnt quite fit. The way she was mentioned in this chapter left a negative association with her. She seems easy and just some girl. To be honest, I completely forgot about her in the time since the first chapter came out. I am not against another lady coming into the relationship to change the dynamic a bit since I know you'll do a great job with it. As a idea, it's good, just dont do it with Marne. On a side note, it seems like your muse has returned, since this a fairly quick release, any chance on a continuation of the "car ride" series? It's my favorite. Regardless, keep up the good work, we appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome.

Great build-up in this chapter, would really like go see them get their own apartment, but please leave out Marnie, I think that would just dilute the tension and the dichotomy of their relationship. He needs to grow mentally, and giving him more pussy would certainly not help in my opinion. Thanks once again for the story and I cannot what for your continuation on Home for the Holidays.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous