In Search of Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Morrigan lessons in submission begin.
11.1k words
4.8
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

"I didn't know that would happen Dr. Kolkac, I swear I didn't." Morrigan sobbed out the whole sorted tale of what had happened as she clung to Dr,. Kolkac. He could not believe that she was so naïve, so innocent in the ways of the world.

"Why wouldn't he listen?" she whimpered and buried her head in his chest once more. Carl stroked her silken tresses and let the young beauty sob out her confusion and fear.

"Morrigan the Count did not listen because he knew you really craved his touch the power he wheeled over you." He watched as she lifted her head, her sweet ripe lips parting ready to protest what he had said. Carl placed a single finger on Morrigan's lips to silence the denial he knew was coming.

"Morrigan he knows you are by nature a submissive, and he used it against you." Carl paused his eyes holding hers captive. "You said you had only one lover and I'll wager he did not please you my dear."

"Josh did to..." she started to protest and then her eyes went wide. Staring up at him she wrenched herself out of his arm, her eyes flashing fire at him before she spun and simply fled the dungeon. Carl followed at a discreet distance. He knew that Morrigan was mad confused and needed time alone. Yet the Carpathian Mountains where not the Green Mountains of New England, there was real danger lying outside in the wild countryside and night would soon envelop her. He stood and let the young American beauty sob out her frustration. When she finally just sat there by a tree Carl came to her.

"Morrigan I gave the Count every opportunity to listen to you and when it became oblivious you were in over your head I stepped in." Dr. Kolkac paused letting his words sink in.

"This is not America and men like the Count are used to getting what they want and my dear he wants you." Carl stood over Morrigan, but he did not make a move towards her.

" You are a submissive Morrigan, it is part of your nature, just as your inquiring mind is." Carl kneeled to look the young beauty in the eyes his gaze unblinking unwavering.

"You need a man to guide you and meet your needs. But it is your decision if you run then you will never know the truth." His voice was soft, clam, and his eyes sought Morrigan's

"Doctor, I'm truly too tired to argue, or to even decide if I agree. I just want to get back to our room, clean up and pass out right now. I need time to think about everything." Carl eased back on his heels. Morrigan had fled the dudgeon in such haste that she had forgotten that Yuri had stripped her of her skirt and panties. The stunning young beauty's blouse hung open, her bar the only garment that left her some shred of modesty. Carl could not help but notice her long athletic legs and the scent of Morrigan's arousal still clung to her. He stood and slowly eased out of his teed sports jacket.

"Morrigan slip this on." He held his jacket open for her so she could cover her nakedness and slipped it over her shoulders. Dr. Kolkac jacket's helm fell only a few inches below the young beauty's dark downy fleece but at least it covered her, though each step Morrigan took would give a tantalizing peek of her upper thighs. Carl saw the crimson blush that kissed her flawless cheeks.

"Your beautiful Morrigan and you should take pride in your beauty.

He waited for her to gather her wits and then taking her by the hand lead the shattered little beauty back to the castle. They paused on the edge of the forest, the sun just sinking over the mountains to the west. Morrigan would have to walk through the castle to the room they shared in her scandalous state of dress. Carl's hand slipped into hers and he gave it a reassuring squeeze. This would be the longest walk of her young life and unless Morrigan planned to spend the night outside she would have to make it. Dr. Kolkac held her hand letting the young coed know that he was there for her. Then they began that long walk through the gate of Castle Bran that would lead them to the room they shared.

The eyes of the castle staff followed Morrigan as she walked beside Dr. Kolkac wearing only his tweed jacket, her legs scandalously exposed and her sweet pussy and firm little ass barely covered. The look in his eyes silenced any comment or snicker from the staff.

"Walk proudly Morrigan do not let them see fear or shame." As they reached the bottom of the stairs that led to their room he stopped and turned to one of the Count Tepes's staff.

"Please inform the Count that Miss Smythsson and I will be dinning in our room this evening."

Ten minutes later they arrived back in the room they shared to find Morrigan's skirt neatly folded and laying on the bed, a red rose laid across it.

Count Tepes had not been pleased with the arrival of Dr. Kolkac he seized at the lost opportunity to sample the charms of the young American coed. He decided to bide his time all the more determined to have her. The memory of her supple young body twisting in her chains and the way it had arched to his mouth as he savored her sweet dewy nectar haunted him.

Carl was proud of Morrigan as she held her head high in what he knew had to be pure humiliation for her. He knew the staff would think nothing of him coming in with the nearly naked beauty after all he was a man her professor and she was his intern, and it was expected that she was also most likely his lover. By now they would have known Count Tepes also desired her but with this blatant declaration that the young beauty was his would force the Count to leave her be or lose face in front of the staff. After all there were certain properties that had to be maintained.

Dr. Kolkac smiled as Morrigan gave him a weak smile as she headed for the bathroom. She didn't bother closing the door but went to sit on the edge of the tub. She winced when the first wash of hot water hit her battered feet.

"Here let me do that Morrigan." Carl sat on the edge of the tub and took her injured foot in his lap. At first Morrigan resisted but Carl gave her a sharp no nonsense look. He lathered a cloth and gently bathed her feet first one then the other. He did not say anything, she would speak when she was ready. Her feet bathed he went to his bag and took out a tube of salve and a roll of gauze. Her feet now treated and bandaged they sat there in silence for a moment.

"Better?" Before Morrigan could answer there was a soft knock at the door. A servant rolled in a cart with their dinner on it.

"Dinner is served Morrigan."

The fair was a simple meal of braised duck served with a blueberry sauce, and a white wine. The desert a white chocolate mousse. Dr. Kolkac waited for her to speak.

"I'm sorry Dr. Kolkac. I'm not going to be good company tonight. Thank you for taking care of my feet but I think I should just go to bed. Don't feel like you have to stay with me though, I'd understand if you wanted to go downstairs with the adults." Dr. Kolkac raised an eyebrow at Morrigan's comment and sat there as she rose pushing away from the table she turned away from him and went to the bed where she simply curled up on her side on top of the blankets. She looked so frail as she lay there her spirits in a slump and awash in self-pity.

"And what if I prefer the company of the adult here in my room?" Carl saw the look of astonishment on her sad young face at his comment. He came and sat on his side of the bed and looked down at Morrigan his eyes soft and gentle without the slightest hint of accusation in them.

"Morrigan I could never be attracted to a girl, my tastes are for women, strong and beautiful women like you, not weak little girls!" Carl voice was gentle more and there was a note of strong conviction in what he said.

"Submission is not for the weak Morrigan but only for the strong." Carl saw a look of utter disbelief in her soft young eyes, as if he were speaking Greek to her.

"I think your wrong this time Doctor," she said, her voice sad and stiffly formal.

"Today should have proven that to you."

" Far from it Morrigan you showed great strength. You fought for what you believed in. You took yourself away from a man who betrayed your trust, as soon as you could. So, what if your body responded, you're young, beautiful and your body's response was natural." He turned her head, so she had to look at him.

"Is what frightened you is that enjoyed it despite your fear?" His eyes asked her for honesty, and he had been there for at least part of it, if nothing else, her admission that she had but one lover in her life. Had he seen how she had embraced the pleasure that Yuri had brought to her body despite her being chained and helpless. Finally dropping her gaze from his, Morrigan shrugged gently,

"Partly, but it was more that he just ignored me. He was so intent on taking what he wanted, it was like I wasn't even there really, or if I was just a toy for his amusement. He betrayed the trust I gave him when I agreed to let him shackle me there for the amusement of his tour group. It was supposed to be harmless and fun, and he turned it into something dark and sinister. He made my body betrayed me just shows how weak I truly am, and it sickens me more than it frightens me."

Carl had been right Morrigan was a true submissive. It frightened her because of the Count's betrayal of her trust. She found it hard to believe that her body could have responded so and saw it as a betrayal instead of a natural reaction to pleasure. Carl felt sorry for the young beauty, her society did not permit her to just enjoyed but told her she must be in control to be a liberated woman. Such a cruel lie for all it had done was enslave her to society's norms.

"If he comes near me again, Count or not, he'll be sorry." Morrigan growled softly. Carl lifted her chin and he held her soft eyes in his gaze again.

"Would you like to find out if you could regain those feelings Morrigan?" He saw the look of utter disbelief in her eyes..

"Pick a safe word anything you like and when you speak it I'll stop, but until then you will do everything I tell you to do!" He smiled as her mouth dropped open.

"Trust me Morrigan I would never hurt you."

"You said everything you tell me to do Doctor but just what does that mean to you? Where are your own personal lines drawn? How can I be sure you won't do?"

"All you need do is trust me Morrigan when you say your safe word I'll stop. Can you do that?" Carl gave her the choice he did not press her, all he asked was that she trust him. He had offered her a chance to find out who she was, to explore new horizon, she would never dare do at home.

"It is your choice Morrigan." If she decided to trust him Carl would bid his time unlike the count he wanted her for more than a day.

The silence lingered between them, the young beauty tempted by Carl's offer he could see it in her eyes, along with the fear of Yuri's betrayal.

"Alright, anything you say but I have one hard line for now...no tying me to anything. I know myself and with what happened today if I can't move I can guarantee I'll freak out on you. If that's acceptable than the word I choose is MacGyver."

"Very well Morrigan and MacGyver it shall be." Carl Kolkac leaned over and let his lips brush the frightened young coed's. Carl let their kiss linger, deepen, seductively calling to Morrigan. When his lips parted from hers they seemed to cling to each other till the last possible moment. He leaned back against the headboard of the bed.

"Morrigan stand up and remove your clothing, then turn slowly so I can see you from every angle." Dr. Kolkac knew how hard it seemed for the young girl to be naked before him, and now he was having her undress and then display herself to him. He watched as Morrigan lay there curled on the bed hesitating.

Morrigan had surrendered to his kiss, he could see the longing in her eyes when their lips had parted. Th small whimper of loss pleased Carl as she rolled from their bed. She winced slightly as her feet hit the floor, but she ignored the mild flare of pain and deftly undid the buttons of her blouse. Letting it flutter to the floor before she twisted slightly to undo her bra. When it too hit the floor she turned slowly before him as he'd instructed and could feel the deep blush that seared her skin. She was gorgeous her body could tempt any man. Carl slowly studied every sensual curve, her soft creamy skin practically beckoned to be caressed, she was fit and well-toned, firm high breasts, a narrow waist, and the curve of her ass so seductive. Her dark chocolate brown hair was thick, Morrigan's flashing green eyes sparkling, and her firm full lips seemed to beg to be kissed.

"Come here Morrigan." His voice beckoned to her, deep dark, and commanding. When the blushing beauty stood before him Carl let his hands lovingly explore her supple young body, each caress sensual, seductive, as he gauged how her ravishing young body responded to his touch. His fingers slid along her dewy pink folds, teased her clit, and then slipped with in her body to tease and please the young coed.

"What do you desire Morrigan?" Kolkac's question a haunting whisper that demanded an answer.

When his fingers found her pussy she whimpered softly, her hips rolling just slightly toward his touch until they slid inside her drawing an aching groan from her throat.

"Right now, I just don't want you to stop." Morrigan's voice was a soft breathy whisper as Carl continued to tease her with his fingers. The stunning little coed standing by the bed, her lily white thighs parted, as his fingers took her. Carl smiled up into her smoldering green eyes.

"Touch yourself Morrigan show me how you like your breasts touched!"

Kolkac's voice soft almost hypnotic as his eyes held her captive. He doubted that anyone had ever had her touch herself before, to have her show them how she liked to be touched. Carl wanted to see how far the young beauty would go, as he took away from her all decisions of what would happen. He was gentle with her for he knew she felt vulnerable and completely out of her element. She needed to know she could trust him.

The moon rose a shimmering half sphere that shone through the ragged night sky, as storm clouds gathered over the Carpathian Mountains. Its ghostly silvery light bathing the young beauty as Morrigan whimpered softly at the order and felt her skin flushing crimson once more. Slowly she reached up, her touch uncertain as she cupped her breasts gently and ran her thumbs across the already taunt nipples. Carl Kolkac smiled as her delicate fingers caressed her nipples and her supple young body bathed his teasing fingers with her dewy arousal. Morrigan's sweet young voice a breathy passion laced whisper as she answered his question.

"Morrigan have you ever mad love to a man with your mouth?" Carl's finger brushed her sweet spot as he asked the question and another finger slipped with in her tight pussy to flutter over that elusive spot teasing and massaging it till Morrigan's belly was quivering with need and desire.

"Y-yes," she finally managed to gasp out, "I...I was never very good at it though," she said and looked away ashamed of the admission.

The ravishing young coed own pleasure burst upon her engulfing her hungering young body in white hot passion and her knees buckled under her bearing her down to her knees, Kolkac fingers slipping from her.

"Make love to me with your mouth Morrigan please me as I have pleased you."

Morrigan tipped her head forward, the touch of her little pink tongue on his cock was gentle and tentative. It swirled gently around just the head savoring the taste and texture of his skin. Moving closer between his legs her body pressed to his inner thighs and her hands rested lightly on his hips as she learned his cock with her soft kisses and gentle licks. The shimmering moon light played in Morrigan's lustrous hair, thousands of points of light dancing beams along her silken tresses. They crept over her pale flawless skin to bathed Kolkac's body. It seemed stronger more viral than ever before as if the very light of the moon was a magic elixir. The hair on his broad chest and thighs thicker, and his face more rugged, chiseled. Carl fingers ran through Morrigan's luxurious silken hair.

"Oh Yes Morrigan, ummmmmmmmm!"

It seemed her shy little kisses and licks pleased him as he let her hair trickle through his fingers. His voice now husky darker, deeper than before tinged with a primal growl. His voice wrapped around her mind, called to her, like the howl of a wolf in the night.

"Take me into your mouth Morrigan please me!" Kolkac's hand guided the young beauty, encouraged her to be bolder but did not force her. He praised her when she parted her lips and then "O"ed around his shaft. For now, Carl remained still and let Morrigan become accustomed to him in her mouth.

"You are truly beautiful to me Morrigan."

Looking up at him her eyes questioned if he meant what he said or if he was teasing her in some way. Kolkac's eyes told Morrigan that he meant what he said. He let her see her own shy gentle beauty reflected in his eyes. His touch loving as she stared up a him, just the tip of his cock resting in her sweet mouth. He cupped her chin in his hand and whispered softly,

"Come!"

Carl drew Morrigan up on to the bed to lay with him he positioned her over his body his ridged cock pointing up towards her moist lips and her legs straddling him her moist young pussy just above his lips.

"Continue Morrigan"

As his words faded his tongue snaked out to taste her. It ran the length of her dewy pink folds the tip flicking out to tease the young teen's clit. He made love to her with his mouth, feasting on her sweet dewy nectar. Carl nibbled at her clit before starting to slowly work his tongue in and out of her, the tip just teasing Morrigan's sweet spot.

Twisting she looked back at him but before she could say anything she felt his tongue sliding inside her and gasped softly. Morrigan's sparkling green eyes where smoldering with the first caress of Dr. Kolkac tongue, her soft gasp of pleasure thrilled him. Her head bent again to take his cock into her mouth, her lips " O"ed, and they slowly sank down his shaft until she had taken him almost fully within her. Carl soon realized that it was hard for the shy young beauty to concentrate on her assigned task. With a wicked gin on his face, he began to alter his feasting on her sweet little pussy. When she became distracted with the pleasure he brought her he eased back until she suckled him harder. Slowly wordlessly he bought the young beauty to receive pleasure she must give pleasure.

Kolkac ripped a violent orgasm from Morrigan and supped on her sweet nectar. Again and again, he brought the young beauty to the dizzying heights of pleasure he would hold her tittering on the edge of the abyss that sweet sinful pleasure just beyond her reach then he plunge her into soul searing ecstasy. He felt his own climax approaching, could feel his balls tighten and then Morrigan's mouth was filled with his white hot passion for her. His cock throbbed and jerked in her mouth as wave after wave of his pleasure gushed into the young beauty's mouth and throat. The room was filled with Carl's low growl of pleasure that burst into a howl of pleasure wild and bestial in its intensity.

Count Tepes longed to have Morrigan he knew there was nothing he could do at present but once they left Castle Bran. Yet he was not satisfied with merely waiting he stole through the castle's secret passages to the viewing chamber above the room where Dr. Kolkac and Morrigan where. He smiled as he watched the young beauty strip and then fall to her knees as the Doctor tormented and pleased her. Morrigan's sweet taste lingered on Yuri's lips and as he watched her head dipped to Kolkac's cock he vowed the proud beauty would be his.

When at last his own release flooded her mouth she groaned softly and swallowed quickly. She didn't think about it but just did it. When he was done she slumped on his body, her breathing ragged and harsh while her body continued to shiver from the pleasure he'd torn from her.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers