In Search of Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will leave in the morning Morrigan, and the Count can do whatever he pleases.

"You're sure Carl? I didn't know what to do, hell I don't even remember what I said precisely, just that I came running up here and locked the door so he couldn't follow. He tried but he couldn't get in."

Carl smiled at the soft brush of his young lover's kiss, as she snuggled closer pressing her supple young body to his. As if seeking reassurance from his very presence that he did desire her above all else.

"Yes quite sure Morrigan"

He let her snuggle to him and his arms enfolded her lending her his strength and reassurance. It would be easy just to overwhelm her take her and bring her to the highest of pleasure, but he knew that what she needed right now was his reassurance and he gave it to the frightened young beauty. It was her decision on what she would do. Merely accept things as they were or go to the Count and strike a devil's bargain. Whatever Morrigan did he knew that she was his and tomorrow they would leave for the more remote regions of the Carpathian Mountains leaving Tepes and his threats behind them. Carl felt sorry for Morrigan as she was engulfed in a world she was ill prepared to deal with.

"Then he can go to a cold bed, and may it always be so," she growled low in her throat. "If he thinks blackmail will get him what he wants from me he had another think coming to him"

Kolkac loved her firry spirit for it revealed the strength that was the core of this rare young beauty. So many thought submissions were born of weakness when in reality it was born of strength. Reaching up she gently caressed his cheek before claiming his lips once more with her own. The kiss hot passionate reflecting his own desire. It told Carl that his vixen wanted to please him to take away the tension he too could feel in himself. Slowly Kolkac pulled his lips from hers.

"Vixen I think you need to get out of your gown before my passion for you ruins it."

She had told him with her kiss that she was willing. Her decision made Carl now took charge giving Morrigan the opportunity to submit to him and to capture the freedom and pleasure he had given her.

Morrigan's soft laugh and her sultry smile pleased Dr. Kolkac. It always amazed him how this young stunning beauty could make removing her clothing such a sensually erotic display, her movements naturally graceful and fluid. Carl's eyes smiled with pleasure as he saw that Morrigan wore noting beneath her gown. Laying it gently across a chair she turned toward him and stood quietly, waiting to see what he would choose to do.

God she was beautiful as she stood there naked patiently awaiting his pleasure, a little blush of shyness and anticipation kissing her soft silken skin. Carl stood slowly and removed his own clothing, he came to her slowly, his arms again encircling his little vixen drawing her back against his body. He could feel the heat of her enticing young body pressed to him as his lips brushed her bare shoulder his hands cupping the girl's firm high breast. He rolled her taut little rose bud nipples between his thumb and fore finger then slid one hand down across her quiver belly to tease her sweet moist pussy. When Morrigan was panting on the verge of ecstasy Carl turned her in his arms to claim her soft rip lips his iron cored cock pressing against her belly. He led her to the bed where he drew his vixen across him to straddle his body. Tonight, he would enter her for the first time tonight he would make love to her.

Morrigan moved fluidly to straddle him as he wanted and this time he met her as she slid down his length instead of simply making her take all of him herself and remaining still under her. Reaching out she laced her fingers through his and guided them to her hips, silently giving over any control of their tempo to him, Morrigan's soft eyes told Carl she wanted to please him tonight in any way he wished.

His will would be hers and his desires as well. Kolkac began to roll his hips to Morrigan's in a slow sensual manner letting the young beauty feel his cock deep within her and pressing against her throbbing clit. Slowly he encouraged her to rise till all, but the tip of his cock was free of her silken pussy and as she descended the length of his shaft he thrust up into her.

"Touch yourself Vixen please your breast and nipples for me."

His voice a soft dark stain command. He was gentle with the young girl, her pussy so tight, he knew that she had had only one lover before and that was some time ago. Morrigan was shy inexperienced, yet her eyes shown with her desire to please him. It did not take long to rip the first shattering orgasm from her and even as it engulfed her he increased the tempo driving his young lover to greater heights of pleasure. Slowly steadily Kolkac increased the tempo till it built to a blinding crescendo. He played her young supple body masterfully until Morrigan was lost in a series of searing orgasms before his own ecstasy burst with in her filling her tight pussy with his passions for her.

"Vixen take me in your mouth."

Slowly she slid down his body until her head nuzzled on his thigh and her lips parted. She worked her way down his length slowly, her tongue cleaning him as she went until at last there was nothing but his flesh between her lips and he was buried fully in her throat. Carl Moaned and sighed in pleasure as Morrigan's wicked mouth pleased him. His hands toyed with her soft hair his touch loving.

"Come here Vixen!" He opened his arms to her, enfolding her within them, as the ravishing little beauty rested her head on his chest. She was such a series of contradictions, wanton temptress, shy little girl, firry strong willed beauty, and devoted submissive.

"Rest now Vixen for tomorrow we need to be up early and pack."

Twice that night Carl woke from an all too familiar dream his body covered in sweat, and he sought he comfort of Morrigan's body, as if making love to her was the only thing that kept the demons at bay. When the sun crept over the windowsill of their room Morrigan awoke to a cold spot where Carl should have been. He was at the windows staring out over the dark mountains to the east, the dark shadows of night retreating before the sun's light.

"What is it Carl? You've been restless all night; what's bothering you?"

He could feel the close press of her body to his and longed to take her again as his hand rested on hers, yet there was much to do before they left.

"Nothing really Morrigan just old dreams and fears I guess." Carl turned to Morrigan, his lips brushing the young girl's in a sweet soft kiss.

"Well, no dresses today Morgan as we will be heading into the mountains. So, hiking shorts, a pack and its off we go after breakfast. " He paused again before continuing.

"Also pack your bags as we will stay at an Inn about six hours from here. I have a meeting this morning with the cultural minister so you should have plenty of time to pack."

The unspoken reality was that Morrigan knew that the count would finder her as well.

"I'll be ready when you are Carl," was all she quietly said.

As they both knew it was not long after Dr. Kolkac left for his meeting that Count Tepes again made his presence known. The Count was being much bolder than was prudent, but the refusal of the young American coed made him all the more determined to have her.

"So, you condemn your lover to lose his position Morrigan."

He had slipped into her room like a ghost and when the young beauty turned to lash out at him he was only a heartbeat from her. His face twisted in a cruel smile for she was trapped.

"Oh, do spare me your lecture Morrigan, about it would be my act not yours..........If you were not so ravishing I might agree with you." Yuri fingered the edge of the young beauty's dressing gown his fingers just brushing her silken skin beneath it.

"An hour or two and your lover would be safe." His voice dark and sensual as he pulled the cord that held the girl's robed closed. The Count caught Morrigan's wrist as her hand flew to strike him, his free arm snaked around her trim waist crushing the young beauty to him and claiming her lips in a searing kiss.

"What a little wild cat you are Morrigan."

She saw nothing but Carl as she ran into the room and crushed herself tightly against him having to fight back sobs of fear, frustration, and rage,

"I'm going to kill him! If he lays a hand on me again I swear it will make what I did just now seem like a birthday present!"

The scene was awkward the Minister of Culture staring at the young beauty her robe in disarray and her firm young breasts just barely covered. Although Morrigan presented a quite sensual picture it was obvious that the Minster was quite upset. As he saw the dark look in Dr. Kolkac's eyes.

"Tepes?" He asked, one look at the young American beauty answered his question as her eyes flared with anger.

"I shall see to it Herr Doctor." The little man scurried off leaving Morrigan in Carl's arms. He just held her until she calmed and caught her breath.

"Come we will pack now."

By the time they reached their room Yuri was nowhere to be seen. It did not take long for them to pack and be on their way. As they drove away Carl turned to Morrigan.

"What happened."

Morrigan told him. She didn't hold anything back including her revulsion at his manhandling her or the claw marks on his face and the knee to his groin. By the time she was done she was looking out the window wondering if she'd gone overboard or if Carl would be disappointed in what she'd done. Kolkac was not upset with his young lover, but her firry spirit did put them in a rather compromising position. Men like the Count might accept her rejection, but to mare his face and to strike him in such an intimate manner would not go unanswered. Carl sighed and kept his eyes on the winding mountain road.

"I fear you have made a rather powerful enemy Morrigan." He shifted the car down into third gear and he patted her thigh and then a smiled bowed his lips.

"So, you are quite a little wildcat when you have to be." Carl paused as his hand rested on her thigh.

"Be careful for Tepes's family is known to be rather vindictive, and he is a proud man."

Kolkac let the subject drop and they took a track off the main road that was little more than a set of parallel ruts that wound deeper into the mountains and the National park. Occasionally they would pass peasants tending their flocks, their dress traditional, and they could have steeped through a window in time taking them back a hundred years or more.

When they arrived at the isolated village it was easy to believe in werewolves and vampires. The village church and a small Inn dominated the village square. Several men lounged around the village square and their eyes hungrily feasted on Morrigan her hiking shorts exposing her long athletic legs and her smooth pale skin bring lustful looks from them. Carl spoke to the Inn keeper in Romanian, and they were given a room tucked under the eaves of the Inn on the second floor with a bathroom at the end of the hall. It had no shower only a tub and no lock on the door. Their room just large enough for a bed and a small desk.

" Not quite Castle Bran Morrigan." Carl teased Morrigan. After freshening up, while Carl stood guard, they had supper in the common room of the Inn. It was a simple meal of goulash and bread and a local beer. They went to their room and Carl swept Morrigan into his arms and kissed her hard.

"No regrets?"

Count Tepes ran his hand over the tracks of Morrigan's nails as he watched the car pull away from Castle Bran. So, the little wildcat had claws. The wounds where minor but his pride had been hurt and he howled his rage, determined to make the young beauty pay for the insult. It was common knowledge where Dr. Kolkac was headed and the remote village deep within Transylvania and the Carpathian Mountains was an area plagued by bandits and gypsy bands where people often disappeared, and the young American coed's beauty would soon attract the attention of these bands.

Tepes would sent a message that would start his plan for revenge in motion,

Soon my proud beauty soon. He muttered as rubbed his cheek.

Morrigan gaily laughed in delight as Carl pulled her flush against him at last,

"No regrets?" Shaking her head, she leaned up and brushed a tender kiss against his lips, "No Carl. No regrets at all."

Kolkac surrendered to Morrigan's kiss, his hands sensually running over her body he thrilled at the feel of her under his hands. Stepping back, he pulled her t-shirt over her head leaving her silken hair a seductive tangle that framed her angelic face, his kisses trialed down her throat, adoring her supple young body, her bra fluttering to the floor. In reverent silence Carl's hands slid the zipper of Morrigan's shorts down, the metallic whisper of it the only sound other than the young beauty's labored breathing. He slid her shorts and panties down her long sculptured legs his kisses adoring each patch of newly bared skin. Sweeping Morrigan into his arms, he laid her on the bed. Carl slipped her boots and socks off his lips brushed the arch of her dainty feet; a devilish smile creased his face as he suckled each one of her toes. Kolkac laughed as Morrigan giggled and struggled before slowly kissing his way back up her body to claim her sweet sex. He drove her wild, supped on her sweet dewy nectar, before taking the shy young beauty. When he finally reached his own climax the howl of a wolf split the night air as Morrigan bucked and thrashed in ecstasy under him. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Dark haunting dreams filled Dr. Kolkac's dreams. He was fighting his way through a tangled gothic wood, he could see Morrigan running her clothing in tatters, the cry of the wolf echoing in the night, echoing in his soul. She was cornered as two hug wolves circled her, lust in their dark eyes each vying for her, each desiring her for their lover. Carl woke with a start his body shimmering in sheen of sweat bathed in the slivery light of the three quarters moon. His breathing rapid and shallow his fingers laced in Morrigan's silky tresses, his lips hovering over hers.

Each time that Kolkac had taken Morrigan was more sensual more dominate as the moon had grown from its quarter to nearly full now. In a matter of a day or so the moon would be full. Carl's strength and virility seemed to increase with the moons fullness. Now his body shimmering in sheen of sweat bathed in the slivery light of the three quarters moon. His breathing rapid and shallow his fingers laced in Morrigan's silky tresses, his lips hovering over hers, they claimed the sleeping beauty's as he drew her into that hungering kiss.

"Morrigan I need you!"

Carl's voiced was choked with passion his eyes blazing with his need for his young lover they shown like a wolf's in the darken room only illuminated by the ghostly light of the moon. His fingers entwined in her silken mane drew her lips to hover over his hard cock. His body rippled with the raw power she had seen before. His every movement commanding domineering and yet strangely they seemed to beg her to submit to him totally.

"Kneel before me, please me, I need you so vixen!"

The tip of his cock brushed the sleepy beauty's firm ripe lips, the howl of the wolf echoed through the mountains and mingled with the vow sensual growl that escaped Carl's lips. There was a surrealistic quality to the scene of Master and lover as his needs drew Morrigan from her sleep.

Morrigan didn't think she simply did as he demanded, she worked him slowly, gently, tongue and lips dancing on his flesh to draw as much pleasure from his body as she could. Carl's fingers caressed Morrigan's silken mane as she knelt before him her soft moist ripe lips "O"ed around his cock. Her head bobbing up and down his shat till her little button nose was pressed against his groin, her mouth and throat filled with him. He sighed moaned and growled his pleasure as her tongue pleased and teased him. Morrigan gave herself fully to Carl submitting to his hands that guided her, encouraged her, to be bolder. He was throbbing in her mouth on the edge of his climax when Kolkac slipped from Morrigan's mouth. He drew her to the bed laid her down as her drew her hands above her head he fumbled with the sheet and ripped two strips from them and looped them round her dainty wrist. He paused for a moment to see if she would whisper her safe word MacGyver. His need for her was smoldering in his eyes, as began to bind Morrigan's hands to the headboard. He knew that she feared being bound after her encounter with Count Tepes.

Morrigan remained quiet though she trembled in fear as he bound her hands above her head. Her eyes locked on his trusting him not to hurt her.

Again, the sound of cloth being ripped and Morrigan felt her ankles captured and bound. Tepes hand only bound her wrist in chains where she could still have some freedom, but Kolkac had bound her ankles as well leaving the stunning young beauty spread-eagled and defenseless. His eyes returned to hold hers captive, Carl saw the girl's silent plea not to hurt her, the trust that shimmered in them as well, as the fear that trembled through her gorgeous young body. Kolkac cupped her face tenderly and his lips gently brushed Morrigan's. There was a smoldering passion in his eyes raw, primal as the wolf that howled in the mountains. In that moment he could have been that wolf as he growled his need his head bending to the girl's breast to capture her nipple. Kisses, sensual little nips, and seductive tonguing worshiped her from head to toe, leaving a liquid trail of fire in their wake. His howl of conquest echoed and mingled with the Lord of the forest as he thrust into his lover's bound body. He made love to her in a wild fit of passion driving into her welcoming body, ripping pleasure from her until his own pleasure flooded the young beauty. He collapsed on her spent, exhausted, still buried deep within her locked in a lover's embrace. He was barely able to release the bounds that held Morrigan's wrist captive before sleep claimed him.

The young beauty's life had changed so much in a matter of days. Her friends and family back in the states would be shocked to find this vibrant young independent beauty, had allowed herself to be bound, held captive, and submitting to a man's will, never mind a man old enough to be her father. That in itself would have shocked them, as they could never imagine the young teenaged beauty's would fall in love with her stodgy old college professors. Some would find it hard to believe that she would be with any man. Her parents had wondered at her lack of dating and harbored fears that Morrigan might be more attracted to women. Some of her friends thought she might in fact be frigid.

Eventually she slept once more but it was a restless sleep and didn't refresh her but instead left her more drained than before. Morrigan tossed and turned, little frightened sighs escaped her moist, ripe lips, and drew Kolkac from his sleep. Morrigan's soft chocolate tresses where in wild disarray, her face bore a little grimace from the dreams that plagued her sleep. As the first faint hints of the dawn brightened the eastern horizon Carl freed her trim little ankles and he enfolded her in his arms as she curled her stunning young body to his. Her head resting on his chest his heartbeat murmured, a seductive whisper, as sensual as a lover's lullaby to sooth her troubled mind.

The sun was streaming through the window when he tenderly kissed her awake. His fingers brushing stray hairs from her angelic face as he kissed her awake. "Time to wake my sweet vixen," he softly cooed.

"We have much to do today."

A light breakfast, just bread and fruit, as Kolkac outlined what their day would hold. A hike into the mountains, to interview the herdsmen who had reported the possible werewolf sighting. A hike that would take them deep into the haunted Carpathian mountains. After breakfast it was time to make up their packs for the three to four day journey.