In Search of Warmth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth broke off her kiss to moan loudly at this, as her hands froze in pleasure. She watched as Tom kissed Corinne again as she felt her breasts squeezed. Looking down, she saw each of them having a hand on her, working together to turn her on.

Beth shuddered as she felt Corinne suddenly rub her g spot quickly, driving her to lean against Tom and their hands.

Moaning, Beth focused as she reached down and freed Tom from his boxers. Stroking him with her fingertips, she clenched against Corinne's fingers as she heard him moan.

Feeling him hard against her fingers, Beth rolled her thumb around his head before stroking her thumb back and forth against the underside of his hot head.

Rewarded with feeling him lightly tug on her nipple as she heard him moan again into their kiss, Beth used her other hand to wrap her fingers around him before lightly stroking the impressive length of him.

As she kept her hands moving on him, she felt Corinne slip her hand away from her breast, before reaching up to stroke up and down her spine. Beth softly moaned at the gentle touch, as she naturally arched her back to this.

She felt Corinne's fingers slip out of her and join her other hand so that each of them were soon her shoulders, lightly kneading them.

Beth watched as Tom and her kissed deeply, as she continued to stroke Tom slowly. He felt so warm and soft in her hands as she circled around his head with one hand as the other moved up and down on him.

Corinne hands softly pushed down on Beth's shoulders, then again a bit firmer as Beth understood what she was to do.

She felt a burst of excitement to this as she knelt down, grabbing the pillow to kneel on as she kept one hand on Tom.

Face level with him now, Beth felt a moment's hesitation. He was well hung, bigger than most men she had been with.

Looking up, she saw them kissing as he watched Tom reach under Corinne's shirt and cup each breast. Hearing her moan in satisfaction, Beth turned her attention back to Tom.

She stroked her hand back towards his base and held him. Softly, teasingly, Beth flicked her tongue right underneath his head to see if she could find that sensitive spot.

She heard his deep moan into their kiss as she kept flicking her tongue, teasing him. Beth slowly moved and took his tip between her lips, her tongue now sliding flat back and forth underneath his head.

Softly sucking on him, Beth slowly moved until she was taking just him in and out of her as she began lightly stroking him.

"Mmm, she's good Corinne," she heard Tom moan.

Looking up, Beth saw them looking down at her, passion in both their eyes. Emboldened, Beth slowly took more and more of him into her mouth until she hit her stroking fingers.

She watched as Tom rolled his head back, a deep satisfying moan echoing in the tent. Beth smiled and moaned against him at her ability to please him.

She eased back and built up a slow rhythm; focused on her lightly sucking on his head as it moved in and out of her, to meet her wet hand as she stroked him.

She watched as Tom slipped a hand down and Corinne's quickly followed as she opened her pants and pushed them and her underwear down her legs.

Beth reached her free hand over and undid her shoes, helping Corinne strip down until she was naked from the waist down. Beth watched enviously at Tom's fingers rubbing against Corinne, causing her to grind her hips against his fingers.

Corinne pulled her shirt over her head, throwing it into the corner. As she went to let her front closure bra down with both hands behind her back, Beth quickly reached out and grabbed it, twisting it in her fist to trap Corrine's hands behind her back.

"Hmmm, your right Corinne, there is something about her," laughed Tom good naturedly as he bent down and took one Corinne's nipples in his mouth as Corinne struggled in Beth's grip of her bra.

"Mmm, Beth, what are you doing? Let me go," moaned Corinne as she was losing her battle in self control.

Beth merely smiled as she let Tom slip out of her mouth briefly before telling Corinne, "Hmm, I seem to remember someone seducing and holding me down. Turnabout is fair play love."

Corrine's struggles turned to moans as Beth watched Tom slowly push two fingers into her. Corinne opened her legs more as Tom settled into a pace that he seemed to know Corinne needed.

Smiling wickedly as she watched Tom taking Corinne, she pressed herself against Tom until she felt him bump the back of her mouth.

"Ohmmmm, Beth...you feel so damn good!" moaned Tom as he went and kissed Corrine hard.

Beth kept hold of the bra as she eased back off of Tom, as she caught her breath. She felt him pulse against her lips as she stroked him with a slight twisting of her wrist.

Looking up, she watched as Corinne's breasts were being assaulted back and forth from Tom's mouth. Beth could tell she was getting closer as Corinne was grinding her hips harder and harder on Tom's touch, her mouth forming an 'O' as she was left to moaning deeply.

Beth smiled and began taking Tom in and out of her mouth fast, as she was rewarded with feeling his hips thrusting back towards her.

Beth took Tom deep again, holding him as she let her hand that was stroking him to slip down to cup and massage his soft sack.

His moan was deep and satisfying as she held him, resisting her gag reflex as she licked underneath his shaft.

"Oh god Tom, mmmm, keep going...mmmm... I am going to cum!" Beth heard as she eased back to keep just Tom's head in her mouth as she brought her hand back to stroke him.

She watched as Tom worked Corinne into a frenzy, holding one breast with his hand, teasing Corinne as she came hard against Tom's fingers. Her moans echoed loudly as she bucked hard against him, her hips grinding against his fingers as he did not let her rest.

Beth let go of Corinne's bra as she slumped slightly against Tom as he supported her. Beth slowly took him in and out of her mouth, her tongue swirling around his head each time as she eased back on him.

Beth felt so horny as she continued to take Tom, feeling him pulsing more as she stroked. After a particularly hard pulse, Beth gasped softly as she tasted him.

Looking up, Beth found them slowly kissing each other as they enjoyed the moment. She watched as Tom eased his fingers away from between Corinne's legs as she shuddered from the last brush of his fingers on her clit.

She slowed her pace on Tom, wanting his attention to when she took him hard and fast. Very slowly now she stroked and slid up and down on him, enjoying the subtle moans and gasps she was causing.

Watching Corinne finally open her eyes, she looked down at Beth, her mouth full as she looked up.

"You!" playfully exclaimed Corinne, as she smiled at Beth.

Beth merely smiled, mouth full of Tom as she gave Corinne her most innocent and doe eyed looking face. She tried to portray an angel, even as she bobbed up and down on Tom.

Corinne squatted down and lightly pressed against Beth's back, supporting her as Corinne was behind her.

"That was a dirty trick Beth," laughed Corinne as she kissed the side of Beth's neck. "I wonder how I am going to pay you back."

Beth shivered at the thought as she began to take long, deep strokes of Tom. She watched as Tom brought his hands down to her head, guiding her now as his hips moved in time.

Beth gasped as she felt Corrine's hand tickle down her spine before slipping between her legs. She could only moan as she felt herself spreading her knees as Corinne's fingers slipped inside her.

"You look so sexy," Corinne whispered in her ear, "Mmm, you're dripping Beth. If I was guessing, you are getting off on this," as she took a quick nibble on Beth's earlobe.

Beth could only moan as Tom took her now, controlling the depth and speed of him in her. She felt Corinne beginning to match how she moved in her to Tom's thrusts.

Strong hands guided Beth as she felt Tom gently but purposely taking her. She relaxed her jaw, letting him slide deep in her if he wanted and he would hold her, slowly pushing her towards the base of him.

"You take him perfectly Beth," said Corinne breathlessly, "just tap on his leg when you need him to ease off. Otherwise, let him have you Beth."

She felt Corinne working her fingers quickly in and out on her g spot as she said this, so Beth could only moan as she felt her orgasm fast approaching.

Beth looked up at Tom as she tapped on his leg. He looked down on her with such passion that even as he started to let up, Beth thrust herself harder on him, as she felt him slip into her throat.

She felt determined to have her lips at his base and with one more thrust she was.

"Oh Beth," Tom moaned as she felt him pulse against her, "you make it hard not to cum right now."

Corinne laughed as she felt Beth clenched hard on her fingers to hearing this, "I think she wants you to love, I can barely move my fingers in her."

Beth finally tapped his leg again as she eased completely back to just his head against her lips as she took deep breaths. She felt Tom's hands on her, holding her as she recovered.

Beth moaned as she felt Corinne wrap her other hand around her and then gasped as she felt her brush across her clit.

Between Corinne's two hands, Beth felt herself melting as she felt like she was rushing towards her long awaited orgasm.

She felt Tom's hands push lightly on her head as she felt him lightly thrust his hips, causing her to naturally take him in. Beth was struggling to have any coherent thoughts as she felt Tom move in her.

"Fuck her Tom, she's ready for you," Corinne said breathless, as she watched him fill her mouth.

Beth could barely make sense of everything as between Corinne and Tom taking her, she just was floating.

She felt Tom move faster in and out of her as she held her hand in place to let him stroke through it. Beth felt herself reduced to a gasping, quivering nerve as she felt on the cusp on cumming.

Corinne continued to play with Beth until she saw her glassy eyed and slightly slack jawed as Tom took her faster. She watched as Tom gripped Beth's head before thrusting deep until he forced her to his base as Beth's hand simply fell away from stroking him.

Beth felt Tom take her hard suddenly, pushing her past her circled fingers, deep in her as she felt him bump the back of her mouth and slip into her throat. Barely having time to take a quick breath, she felt deliciously used by him, as she was being held on the edge with the subtle movements of Corinne's fingers.

Gripping Corinne's fingers tightly, Beth could only moan as her only goal was cumming. As she felt Tom ease back, Beth took a deep breath as she felt him keep her sliding up and down, making sure that he kept his head in her mouth as she came back to stroke him with her hand.

"Not yet Beth," she heard Corinne whisper into her ear as she felt Corinne's fingers pause.

"Mmmmmm, plnmmf," was all Beth could manage as she pleaded also with her eyes to Corinne.

"You'll cum when he does Beth," was all Beth needed to hear as she began taking him hard and fast as her hands stroked and fondled him.

She felt him pulsing along the length of him as she tasted him now with almost every stroke. Beth felt his hands tightening on her as his hips started moving again.

"Mmmm, you feel so good Beth...mmm...don't stop...mmmm, that's it, right there, I'm going to cum!" Exclaimed Tom as each moan of his was punctuated by his hard thrusts on Beth.

Beth was in a daze of want as she felt Corinne moving faster on her as she felt Tom take over again. Moaning as she felt Tom filling her only to gasp from Corinne's focus was too much as she felt herself going to cum.

Beth felt Tom grip her tightly suddenly as Corinne whispered, "cum," in her ear. It was like a key in her mind as she exploded in pleasure, bucking against Tom as her long awaited orgasm ripped up her spine like lightning.

A deep moan echoed into Beth's ears, as she felt Tom pulse hard between her lips before her mouth was flooded with him.

She felt Corinne rubbing her clit as she came, reducing her to bucking up and down on him uncontrollably as she swallowed and swallowed instinctively.

Each burst of movement of the fingers on her clit caused her to swallow and sink down on Tom as Corinne made her milk him until he finally relaxed in her mouth.

Beth opened her eyes, out of focus slightly as she felt Tom finally let her go as he slipped out of her. She felt Corinne's hands supporting her as they slipped up from between her legs.

They held each other as they kissed slowly, passionately, tongues very slowly dueling and swirling. Beth held onto her like a drowning woman, shuddering slightly as she came down.

In what seemed like forever and never long enough, Corinne eased up with a soft brush of her lips on Beth.

"Damn you're sexy, I mean that," smiled Corinne.

"Thanks," Beth murmured, slightly embarrassed at the compliment.

"And you!" Corinne playfully scolded Tom as she stood with Beth as they intertwined themselves against each other.

"Taking advantage of a helpless woman, not even offering her breakfast before feeding her you. The shame!," exclaimed Corinne as they all fell to laughing.

"Well Beth, what do you think? I am a horrible cretin?" he chuckled as he did back up his pants.

"I don't know," as Beth slid away from Corinne before lightly kissing Tom. "You seem pretty good to me."

"So let's get this camp cleaned up and you're coming back home with us Beth, so he can make it up to you with some of his cooking," smiled Corinne.

"If you're interested of course," smiled Tom before giving Beth a soft kiss.

"Mmm, definitely. You cook naked with just an apron on right?" smiled Beth teasingly as she looked up to him.

"Oh, I think we can arrange something," smiled Corinne as she walked up and kissed them both.

"Now," Corinne said with a soft slap on Beth's ass, "let's get dressed and get outta here. We've got a day ahead of us."

So she did, Beth thought to herself. She most definitely did as she smiled at them.

12