Spending Time with My Mother-in-law

Story Info
A young man learns about a special sort of spanking.
5.4k words
4.58
69.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers

While my wife of fewer than 3 months, Julie, was away on business, I chose to spend the time with my new mother-in-law instead of staying in our home all alone. It was the first time I spent any time alone with my mother-in-law. She was tall like my wife, much taller than my meager 5'4" stature. She was full-figured and busty, even more so than my new bride.

While staying with my mother-in-law, I was assigned my wife's old room. It hadn't changed a bit since she moved out. It was a teenage girls' room, complete with a frilly comforter over a full-sized bed, closet, and dresser filled with the clothes my wife wore when she was a much smaller girl. And pictures and posters of pop bands and heart-throbs from that timeframe. To be perfectly honest, I was thrilled to stay in that room and both my wife and mother-in-law knew it.

After my wife dropped me off at her childhood home rather late in one evening, my mother-in-law and I sat in the living room and chatted for a little while before I went off to bed. After I'd changed into the long t-shirt and clean underpants I always slept in, I heard a soft knock on my door. I softly chirped, "Yes?"

My mother-in-law poked her head into the room and asked, "May I come in?"

I squirmed under the covers and replied, "Of course.."

She opened the door all the way, crossed the room and pulled the covers up to my neck. She then sat down beside my hip. In a soft voice, she said, "I wanted to tuck you in and wish you sweet dreams." She then leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Biting my lower lip, looking up into her eyes, I said, "Goodnight, Mumsie." That was the name we'd decided I'd use when addressing her. That decision had been made on the night my wife proposed and we'd told Mumsie the good news.

She smiled down at me and whispered, "Goodnight, Sweetheart."

That night, I laid awake in bed while my mind raced. My wife had told me stories about how strict her mother had been while she lived at home with her. She told me how anxious she was to go to college and get out from under her control. But from my limited exposure to the woman, I had a difficult time believing it. As far as I could tell, Mumsie was a sweet lady and I couldn't imagine her being anything else.

That next morning, I slipped out of bed and peeked out of the door. Mumsie was nowhere in sight. I crossed the hall on my tiptoes and used the restroom. After I'd done my business and brushed my teeth, I stepped out into the hall again and heard noises coming from the kitchen. I stood in the hall wearing my t-shirt and underpants, recalling how Mumsie had told me to be myself and make my self at home. I bit my lower lip and decided to do as I'd been told.

With a pounding heart, I tiptoed down the hall and stepped into the kitchen to find her pouring a cup of coffee. She was wearing a long bathroom and slippers. When she turned and saw me standing in the archway, she smiled and said, "Aren't you cute as a button in the morning!"

I blushed and laced my fingers together behind my back while my hips wiggled around in a circle. In a soft voice, I said, "Thank you."

When she asked if I'd like something to drink or some breakfast, I answered, "Juice please."

After she'd poured a small glass of orange juice, she said, "I usually enjoy my coffee on the back deck. Would you like to join me?"

Picking up the glass, I answered, "That sounds nice."

We stepped through the sliding glass door out onto the wooden deck. After she sat down, I chose the chair next to hers separated by a small table. We sat together in the morning sunshine, drinking our drinks and chatting about nothing in particular. While I admired her backyard, my attention was drawn to the willow bush in the corner of her yard.

In a timid voice, "May I ask a question, Mumsie?"

She answered, "Of course Brett."

Biting my lower lip, glancing up into her eyes before lowering my gaze to my juice I began, "Julie has told me stories about how strict you were while she was growing up. She told me you used to punish her. She said sometimes you even used a switch." Looking in the direction of that willow bush, I asked, "Is that bush where the switches came from?"

Her voice was firm, but not angry when she said, "Brett, look at me." When I'd managed to raise my chin and look at her, she went on to say, "Julie wasn't the most well-behaved girl while growing up. And yes, I did punish her quite often. I tried a variety of punishments before I resorted to spankings."

I lowered my eyes briefly before looking back at her, "Mumsie, I wasn't questioning you at all. I can only imagine how badly Julie behaved when she was younger."

A small grin appeared on her face, "Then why did you ask about the willow bush?"

Biting my lip and squirming in my chair, I held my glass of juice in both my hands while saying, "I don't know. I just... I mean... Well... While I was growing up, I never ever got punished. Not even grounded."

She spoke in a gentle tone, "I'm sure you were very well behaved. You must've never done anything that warranted punishment."

I continued to squirm in my chair, "But I thought about it a lot. I always wondered what it would be like. And when Julie told me you used to punish her with a switch..."

She used that same gentle tone, "Brett, Sweetheart, I would never punish you without a reason. You would have to misbehave before I even thought about taking you over my knee."

Biting my lip hard, I looked up at her and asked, "Over your knee for a spanking?"

She paused for a moment before teasingly adding, "Yes. And I only give spankings on bare bottoms."

My small penis quickly stiffened and I lowered one hand cover the small bump it made under my t-shirt. "Um, Mumsie, what would I have to do?"

She seemed to be enjoying the topic when she answered, "For starters if you begin wearing much less than you are, that'll earn you a spanking."

Nibbling on my lip, I teasingly ask, "How much less?" Without giving her a chance to respond, stood up from the chair, slipped my hands under the t-shirt and began wiggling the underpants I wore, down and off my skinny legs. All the while, being careful to keep my stiff, little penis covered.

As I stepped out of my underpants and left them laying on the deck, Mumsie grinned and said, "My goodness, you do want a spanking, don't you?"

Blushing deeply while pulling my shirt down to keep all of my body covered, I glanced at her face and squeaked, "I do!"

Her voice was tender sounding when she explained, "Brett, Sweetheart, I think I know the type of spanking you need. Now Honey, if you really want it to happen, I need you to stand right in front of me." She pointed to a space just in front of where she sat.

Still blushing, I slipped off of the chair I sat upon and tiptoed to the space she had indicated. I stood there with both my hands covering the bump my stiff penis was making. My hips were grinding in small circles while my mind raced with the possibilities of what would happen next.

A small grin formed on her face when she said, "Brett, take that shirt off."

My hips ground around lewdly while I listened to her utter those words. A soft moan left my lips as I began to fiddle the bottom of the shirt, still being careful to hide my private parts. Spanking my bare bottom was one thing, but stripping naked while I was so horny in front of Mumsie wasn't what I expected.

The grin remained on her face when she said, "Are you going to make me say that twice?"

I quickly squeaked, "No, Mumsie!" And while I fought against thinking about it too much, I took hold of the bottom of the t-shirt I wore in both my hands. Without hesitating for another second, I lifted the shirt up and over my head in one swift movement and let it fall from my fingers to the wooden deck. My mind couldn't believe what I'd just done and it was telling me to cover my skinny, little erection! But I knew Mumsie wouldn't appreciate that, so I used every ounce of my willpower to keep my hands away from my stiff, little prong.

She sat in that chair while her eyes explored every inch of my bare body. The robe she wore was still closed tightly around her body. Her legs were crossed and one of her slippers was dangling from her toes. "Turn around. Let me see all of you."

My usually pale body was flushed with embarrassment, humiliation, arousal and excitement. I held my arms up out of the way and turned around in several slow circles. My little penis was perfectly stiff and pressed against the short-cropped and well-manicured landing strip of blonde pubic hair I was allowed to keep. My wife firmly believed, with my petite build, the only body hair I should be allowed to keep is the half-inch wide by one-inch long strip of hair above my skinny, pale penis.

Mumsie's eyes continued to wander up and down my body when she held out her cup and said, "Before we get too carried away. Run inside and get me a fresh cup of coffee."

Without a word, I took the cup from her hand and quickly made my way back into the house. I filled the cup with steaming coffee and carried it with both hands back to Mumsie. After setting it on the table beside her, she had me stand in my place before her once again. Lacing my fingers behind my back, I stole a quick glance at the willow bush in the corner of her yard. I was excited and terrified about the prospect of being sent to cut a switch.

Mumsie knew what I was thinking and while her eyes continued to wander over my naked body, she said, "Brett, Sweetie, while Julie was growing-up she rebelled against my rules and refused to behave. She left me no choice, I had to use severe physical punishments to teach her to behave."

My back arched and I whimpered softly, "I can be bad too."

She grinned at me and said, "You are adorable. I doubt you could disappoint me if you tried. You're a good boy and there is nothing you can do to change that."

I pouted, "But I'm naked! You said..."

Her eyes opened wide and she chuckled, "You are naked and I know what I said. I will give you a spanking. But it won't be with a belt or a switch from that willow bush you keep looking at. The spanking I'm going to give you will be with my bare hand on your naked behind."

I bounced on my tiptoes and giggled, "Okay! Can we do it now? Like right now?"

Mumsie grinned and said, "Sweetheart, if I spank you, what are you going to do for me?"

Biting my lower lip, I continued to hold my hands behind my back. "What would you like me to do for you, Mumsie?"

She leaned back in her chair and folded her arms under her enormous breasts. "It's rather simple. As long as you do as you're told, I'll spank your skinny, little behind as often as you want."

My back arched at the prospect of getting more that one spanking. I lowered my chin but kept looking into her brown eyes. "What sort of things will you tell me to do?"

Her grin became sinister-looking when she uttered, "I'm sure I'll insist you remain naked for the duration of your stay in my home. That is six days without wearing a shred of clothing."

Biting my lip hard, I squeaked, "I can do that."

Her eyes narrowed a bit and her grin widened even more. Her expression reminded me of the Cheshire Cat. When she next spoke, I watched as she squeezed her heavy thighs together. "Julie has shared with me that you have a very talented tongue. Sweetheart, I'm going to have to test that out. I will be telling you to go down on me."

A soft moan left my lips and my skinny, little penis throbbed hard. My voice sounded squeaky when I asked, "You want me to... to... to kiss your pussy?"

That wide grin remained on her face, "Oh yes. I want you to kiss it. I want you to lick it. I want you to make love to my pussy with your mouth and tongue. I want to rub my pussy all over your face." She paused while I sat there naked on her back deck under the morning sunshine with a perfectly stiff penis. She gave me a few moments to consider what she'd just said.

I glanced into her eyes before taking a step toward her and slowly kneeling at her feet. I set my hands on her knees, over her robe. Biting my lower lip, I looked up into her eyes and then parted her robe and pulled up nightgown. I was just about to lean into her lap when she placed her hand on my forehead and stopped me.

In a whiney sounding voice, I said, "I thought you wanted me to eat you?"

She chuckled, "I do. But not here. Not now."

I leaned my head in between her knees and asked, "Why not?"

She looked around her yard nervously, "We're outside. The neighbors..."

She stopped talking when my head disappeared under her nightgown and I began kissing my way up the insides of her huge thighs. She was still talking, but her legs were pressed against my ears and I couldn't understand what she was saying. At first, she tried to push my head away, but she didn't push that hard. Before long, she'd scooted her butt to the edge of the chair, spread her legs wide and was pulling my face against her sex.

Her pubic hair was trimmed on the sides to form a large, neat triangle. The hair's length was untrimmed and very kinky. That hair was jet black and gave new meaning to the term bush. The lips of her pussy were parted and moist. Those lips were thick, meaty and reminded me of two over-sized hamburger buns. As I began to lick, suck and nibble on the fat lips of her pussy, her thick knob of a clit emerged. It was at least as big as the head of my penis!

With her nightgown covering my head and upper body, Mumsie had her hands on my head and was gently following my movements. After I'd licked and kissed every inch of both lips, I slid upward and gently sucked her fat, slippery clit into my mouth. The humid, musky scent of her womanhood only urged me on too do my very best at pleasing her.

As I suckled from her clit, I slid one of my hands so I could slip a finger inside of her. That was when I learned Mumsie's pussy was even bigger than Julie's. Mumsie didn't even respond to my actions until I had four of my fingers inside of her. And her reaction was a deep moan while her hands pulled my face tighter against her. I continued to suck and kiss her clit while folding my thumb against my palm and slowly sliding it inside of her. With very little resistance, my entire hand to my wrist disappeared inside of her. I've always had small hands, but I'd never had that happen before!

It was such a crazy feeling having my whole hand inside of her! She was so warm and wet and soft. I leaned back from her pussy but remained hidden beneath her nightgown. My voice was shaky when I whimpered, "Mumsie, my hand..."

She pulled me back against her sex and moaned, "I know, Baby. Keep it right where it is and finish eating me."

Her hands pulled my face against her with some force. I found my face smushed between her fat, meaty lips. It was like her pussy was hugging my face. I slid upward and felt her clit slide across my nose. When that stiff nub of nerves bumped into my lips, I quickly sucked it back into my mouth. I sucked it in and out of my mouth and tickled the tip with my tongue.

After a short period of time, I felt the walls of her pussy begin to squeeze my hand. It was like her pussy was hungry and wanted more. So I gently pushed a little more of my hand into her while still sucking and licking her clit. Her hips began to grind and I heard her moan above me. Her hands pulled me in tight against her pussy. I never let go of her clit and continue to make love to it with my mouth. At the same time, more and more of my forearm was slipping into her.

The fat, meaty lips of her pussy were hugging my chin. Her clit began to swell up and become as stiff as a stone. Her strong, thick thighs clamped down on my head and held me right where she wanted me. The walls of her pussy began to contract against my hand, wrist, and forearm. She was cumming. I was making my mother-in-law cum!

With her legs muffling my hearing, I wasn't sure, but I thought I heard her yell my name and swear. I kept my lips around her clit and my hand deep inside of her until her orgasm had passed. That was when she pushed me away. Her clit slipped from between my lips and my hand and arm slipped out from inside of her. I fell onto my bare bottom on her deck. I was leaning back on my hands while my feet were flat on the wood with my knees bent and spread wide apart.

Mumsie took a few moments to catch her breath. While she did, she covered herself up with her nightgown and robe. While still not fully recovered, she stared into my eyes and said, "Brett, Sweetheart, I haven't cum that hard in a very long time."

I was so horny after making love to her pussy with my mouth. My little penis was so stiff and excited. Using the hand that had just been inside of Mumsie, I took my penis in my fist and was just about to start masturbating when Mumsie stopped me.

"Baby boy, don't use your fist. You aren't punishing it. Try using the pad of your index finger and the pad of your thumb. Be nice to your little penis. Treat it like the delicate flower that it is."

Biting my lip, I looked down at my rigid, pink penis while laying my thumb on the top of my penis and my index finger on the bottom side. Looking up into Mumsie's eyes, I began to gently masturbate while she watched from her chair.

After taking a drink of her coffee, she smiled down at me and said, "That's it. Be nice to the poor, little thing. Sweetheart, from now on, whenever you play with yourself, I want you to do it with a gentle touch, just like this. Can you promise me that?"

Moaning softly, "Yes, Mumsie. I promise whenever I play with myself, I'll be nice to it and only use my finger and thumb."

She smiled warmly at me after finishing her cup of coffee. "Sweetie, why don't we move inside. After you refill my coffee, I can give you that spanking you're so eager to receive."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I rose up onto my feet. When I went to pick up the clothes I'd been wearing, Mumsie said, "I was very serious about keeping you naked until Julie comes to pick you up."

Biting my lip, I whispered, "I know. And Mumsie, I'm sort of excited to be naked with you for this whole visit."

She stood up from her chair with her coffee cup in hand. After gently patting my bare bottom with her open palm to guide me back into the house, she said, "So am I, Sweetheart."

Mumsie first went to the restroom to tidy up the swampy mess I'd made of her pussy. She then took a seat on the couch in the living room. By the time she took her seat, I'd already delivered her cup of coffee and stood in the middle of the room waiting for her. Once she was comfortable, Mumsie further delayed my spanking. She first sent me to my bedroom to pack up all my clothes into the suitcase I'd brought. She was going to put it safely away on a high shelf in the garage. She didn't want me to be tempted to put on any clothes during my visit.

When I'd returned with my fully packed suitcase, I set it down on the floor and faced Mumsie. "Um, everything is in there, even my shoes. The only things I left out are my phone and my wallet."

Mumsie smiled proudly, "Good boy. Leave your bag right there for now. But put your other things in my purse, it's in the kitchen."

Bouncing on my toes, I spun around and dashed into the kitchen. As I left the room, Mumsie called out to me after she'd finished giggling, "And Sweetheart, bring back a chair from the dining room."

I quickly slipped my phone and wallet into her giant, black purse. Then dashed to the dining room and lugged one of the heavy, wooden chairs into the living room. The chair was straight-backed without arms. It would be perfect for a spanking!

After positioning the chair in the middle of the room, I stood just to the side of it. My little, pink penis was stiff and leaking its excitement. Mumsie sat on the couch letting her eyes wander over my naked body. I stood there nervously while she seemed to examine every inch of my body looking for flaws.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers
12