In Search of Warmth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Tom stood up as he turned around, before asking if Beth needed anything.

"No, thanks, you've already done so much for me," she replied as she looked up at him.

"Ok, I am going to make some dinner then," as he bent down and kissed Corinne, before leaving as another burst of cold snuck in as he left.

"He seems nice Corinne," as she finished the bar and relaxed against Corinne, eyes closing as she snuggled into the bag more.

Corinne mentioned how they met and how they had been together for a couple years now. Beth could feel herself nodding off as she shivered still, the soft sounds of Corinne talking lulling her as she snuggled against her.

She could not help but softly moan as Corinne shifted and rubbed her warm hands on her cold shoulders as she rested her head in Corinne's lap. Beth briefly opened her eyes to look up at Corinne and then relaxed as Corinne began rubbing her shoulders, working some warmth back into her skin.

Drifting off as Corinne rubbed her neck and collarbones, Beth found it harder and harder to answer her as she felt so tired and cold. Corinne began rubbing her hands up and down her arms, massaging her lightly as she slowly worked down into the bag.

Beth was almost asleep when she felt Corinne brush against her breast with the outside of her thumb as she continued to rub Beth's arms. Half asleep, Beth moan softly as her warm hands felt so good.

She felt Corinne shift slightly and then felt a soft kiss on her lips. So soft and gentle it was, Beth briefly opened her eyes even as Corinne kissed her again, firmer this time.

Closing her eyes, Beth opened her mouth and kissed her back as they enjoyed the moment. Slow and sensual, Beth found this kiss so different from a man.

She gasped in their kiss as she felt Corinne rub her thumbs across her breasts and nipples, causing Beth to kiss her harder. She felt Corinne give her breasts a light squeeze before rising up to look into Beth's eyes.

"You should sleep Beth, get yourself warm," said Corinne as she helped Beth get situated in her bag.

Beth found her pulse quickened from Corinne, but still dreadfully cold as she hugged herself in the bag. She watched as Corinne bent down once more to kiss her lightly and then grabbed the mugs and stood up.

Smiling down at her, she quietly turned around and let herself out of the tent, before zipping it back quickly.

Beth felt her emotions whirling as she snuggled back into the bag and tried to warm herself. She rubbed her frozen toes and legs with her hands before she snuggled deep into the bag and drifted off to sleep.

Beth felt James wrap his arm around her as she felt him snuggled against her. More asleep than awake, Beth guided James's hand to her breast as she laid on her side as she felt safe in his hug.

It felt good to have him next to her as she felt so cold. Snuggling back against James, she began to fall back asleep as she felt his warm legs intertwine in hers.

Moaning softly, she pressed herself against him, enjoying the sudden warmth along the back of her body. Feeling his knee push against hers, Beth instinctually slid her top knee forward as she knew he could be inside her from this position.

Beth needed to feel him in her, that delicious moment when he teased her entrance before slipping in her in one long and slow stroke.

A soft kiss on her neck, then another caused Beth to softly moan and snuggle back on him tighter as she felt her nipple being circled softly. She felt herself sleepily responding to his touch, as she gasped when she felt her hardened nipple very lightly tugged before being rubbed.

The soft touch of his thumb across her nipple caused Beth's eyes to flutter open as even cold she was feeling herself react to his advances.

Instead of her room, she found herself staring at a tent wall as she felt another kiss on her neck. Beth tensed up as her fight or flight instinct started to kick in when she heard a soft whisper in her ear of Corinne's soft voice, calming her slightly as she struggled to make sense of what was happening.

Realization of where she was kicked in as she felt Corinne's breasts pressed against her back as her finger traced soft circles around Beth's nipple. Another kiss along her jaw as she felt her nipple lightly tugged caused her to stifle a gasp, even as it caused her back to arch slightly.

Beth felt her mind still foggy from sleep, as she turned slightly to look at Beth. In the pale light of the moon through the tent, Beth saw Corinne smiling at her as she felt her breast lightly squeezed.

"Wha...what are you doing?" asked Beth as Corinne's fingers continued to explore her, distracting her.

"You were still freezing and I wanted to get you warm as quickly as I could. It's how you treat hypothermia silly," Corinne whispered, smiling as she again lightly tugged on Beth's nipple.

Beth knew about the skin on skin contact for hypothermia, just never expected to be naked in a sleeping bag with another naked and attractive woman.

"I don't think this is exactly what they had in mind Corinne," Beth said playfully, still slightly nervous even as Corinne brushed her thumb back and forth.

Beth watched as Corinne bent over slightly and brushed her lips over hers, wearing down Beth's resistance. Feeling Corinne's lips against hers made her twinge deep inside herself, as she felt herself reacting to her.

"What about Tom?" Beth whispered as she looked into Corinne's eyes.

Smiling, Corinne kissed Beth softly, holding their kiss before it seemed natural that Beth felt swept away as their kiss turned deeper. After what seemed like forever, Beth felt Corinne rise up slightly as they looked at each other.

"Listen," she whispered softly, "hear him?"

Beth strained to listen as Corinne kissed her again as she made out his soft snores of him in his bag. Corinne's kiss made it tough to focus as her desire was building, blocking out the things around her.

Tongues lightly dueling each other, she felt Corinne's hand move to her other breast. Moaning softly into the kiss, she felt her nipple hard against Corinne's teasing fingers.

Finally, Corinne let Beth go slightly as she broke off their kiss softly. Breathless, Beth looked up at Corinne, as she felt herself getting wet and excited from the attention she was being given.

A quick glance over to the opposite side of the tent showed Tom facing away from them, his chest slowly rising and lowering as he slept.

"He's asleep and he knew that I was going to get you warm. Not this way though," Corinne smiled devilishly as she lightly tugged and played with Beth's breast.

Beth bit her lip to stop a loud moan from escaping as she felt herself sinking onto her back as Corinne shifted so she was half laying on her. The bag gave them some wiggle room, but not enough to really move extensively.

"Now, let's get you warm," whispered Beth as she bent down and kissed her again.

Eagerly, Beth kissed her back this time, as she brought a hand up to caress Corinne's breast that was lightly against her left arm.

Being rewarded with a soft gasp in their kiss emboldened her, as she rubbed her thumb across Corinne's hard nipple, experimentally.

She felt Corinne kiss her harder, so she rubbed again and slightly faster to see what kind of reaction she could get. Feeling Corinne press against her cupped hand told her she had done right, turning her on surprisingly.

Beth felt Corinne press her body more solidly along her left side, trapping her left arm between them as Corinne pushed her knee between Beth's legs.

Moaning softly into their kiss, Beth squeezed Corinne's breast, enjoying the fullness as it fit into her hand perfectly. She felt Corinne stroking her inner thigh with her knee, naturally making her spread her legs as far as she could as they kissed hard.

A sharp gasp came out of Beth as she felt Corinne's hand leave her breast to tease her with slow circles along her belly. Feeling her trace her fingertips from below her breasts to below her belly button in purposely slow circles was maddening.

She felt herself kissing Corinne harder as her fingertips moved lower each time, as Beth spread her legs the most she could in the bag.

"You do feel warmer now," said Corinne as she whispered through their kiss, "But I should keep checking you out to be safe."

Beth could not help but kiss her back hard as she felt Beth's fingers getting lower and lower. Any thoughts of resisting her advances were long gone as Beth felt herself almost dripping from excitement.

"Mmm, somebody takes care of themselves," murmured Corinne as Beth felt her stroking her landing strip.

Blushing, she kissed Corinne hard as she tried to will Corinne's fingers lower. Each moment that Corinne stroked up and down her hair without rubbing her clit was driving her crazy with want.

When she felt Corinne run her fingers lower towards her desire, Beth thrust her hips up, surprising Corinne with suddenly touching her clit as she needed.

The moan was loud into their kiss as Beth could no longer contain herself. She did not care anymore, for feeling Corinne's fingers circling against her clit was heavenly.

Beth slipped her hand down Corinne's body as it felt so natural to want to please Corinne also. Beth felt Corinne shift her hips slightly, so Beth slipped her fingers between Corinne's legs to find her satiny smooth and so warm.

Now it was her turn to feel so erotic when she pulled a moan into their kiss from Corinne as her fingers brushed against her. Excited, Beth slipped a finger down Corinne, parting her as she felt her wet from excitement. Stroking up and down slightly, Beth brought her now wet fingertip back as she began lightly rubbing small circles on Corinne's sensitive nub.

Each of the women explored each other, matching touch for touch as Beth realized she finally felt warm for the first time in ages it felt.

Beth nearly yelled out when she felt Corinne slip two fingers in her, softly moving in and out. Her inhibitions were long dissolved as she kissed down her new lover's neck as she tried to kiss Corinne's breasts.

Beth growled in frustration as she could not reach them from the confines of the bag, even as she felt Corinne began to curl her fingers in rubbing on her g spot.

"Here, is this what you want?", smiled Corinne as she raised up slightly so Beth could have her.

Beth could only moan in acceptance as she felt Corinne press a breast against her mouth as she sucked on her hard nipple.

She felt her g spot rubbed quickly, dissolving her into licking fast on Corinne. As the fingers slowed, she tried to rub Corinne's clit to match her tongue.

Corinne seemed to have other ideas as Beth could only feel her again moving fast on her g spot, breaking her concentration. She tried to fight Corinne's advances yet the skilled way she was being played with reduced her to shudders of pleasure.

Beth could feel the first beginnings of an orgasm beginning to build in her, as she moved her hips in time with Corinne's fingers. It seemed like a huge, dark wave was going to crash over her, swallowing her as she could only accept it happening.

Beth felt Corinne lean over slightly, pressing her breast further against her as she laid her head back in acceptance, continuing to ply her mouth and tongue on Corinne.

"Now," whispered Corinne as her fingers stopped and pressed against her g spot, "rub my clit Beth."

Beth felt herself clench against Corinne's fingers at the sudden dominance even as she quickly started to rub fast with her fingers. She could feel Corinne wet and moving in time with her touch, turning her on that she could be pleasing her so.

"Mmmm, now I need to feel this," as she felt Beth rub her g spot again, fast then slowly.

Beth moaned softly as she slipped her fingers lower and then slid two of them into Corinne. The sudden warmth felt so erotic and sexy as she did as Corinne wanted.

Beth felt Corinne rise up slightly, popping her nipple out of her mouth suddenly. Beth opened her eyes, not realizing they had been closed as she watched Corinne shift up and over her before feeding Beth her other breast.

Beth could only softly moan as she felt the softness of Corinne again against her lips as she opened them, gently to tease and softly lick all around the hard nipple.

She imagined how she liked when someone was doing this to her, which she was rewarded by hearing Corinne moan softly and rub her faster as she copied her thoughts.

Corinne's fingers slowed as she realized that she had stopped moving hers in Corinne. Blushing slightly, she redoubled her efforts on Corinne, moving faster as she tried to match her movements with how she suckled on Corinne.

Beth gasped as she felt Corinne grind her palm against her clit while moving her fingers. She felt Corinne lean over more, so Beth could only take more of Corinne's breast in her mouth as feeling her being touched both ways at once was almost too much.

Lost in pleasure, she could only try to match Corinne's fingers with limited results. Repeatedly, she felt Corinne slow down or hold her fingers against her to make her realize she had stopped moving.

Beth felt slightly selfish, yet Corinne seemed to be enjoying this breaking of Beth's concentration. Each time Corinne slowed down as Beth was getting close, it seemed to embolden Beth to go faster and harder on Corinne to make up for her stopping.

She had lost track of how many times Corinne had shifted between her breasts for Beth's attention. She found that she didn't care as the continued stimulation from Corinne had dissolved her into a quivering nerve, ready to explode.

"Do you want to cum Beth?" she heard whispered as Beth learned to rub Corinne's clit with her palm as she moved quickly on her g spot.

A muffled moan of acceptance was all Beth could give as she continued to suckle and lick as Corinne wanted.

"Then you need to make me cum, can you do that Beth?", said Corinne in a sultry whisper.

Beth could only clench Corinne's fingers tightly in her as she brought her other hand to tease the breast not in her mouth.

Beth felt her fingers gripped as she did this, which made her giddy in excitement. She never felt so sexy as now in knowing she was pleasing her and began to curl her fingers fast and then slow, her palm grinding on Corinne.

"Mmm, that's it, Beth. Here, let me show you ," whispered Corinne as Beth felt Corinne's fingers slip out of her.

Beth moaned is disappointment at the sudden emptiness in her, as she kept moving her fingers. The moan quickly turned to a gasp as she felt Corinne's fingers slip along inside her own, guiding her to a rhythm.

It felt so erotic to Beth as she felt Corinne's guidance, a closeness that she hadn't felt before with someone.

Beth felt Corinne's fingers slip away as she kept moving like how she was shown. So lost in this, she felt Corinne rise up slightly, pulling her breast away.

She watched as Corinne traced her nipples with her wet fingers, smiling down at Beth with half closed eyes as she could tell Corinne was getting close.

Breathing harder, feeling Corinne gripping her fingers, Beth felt so sexy as she kept moving how Corinne needed. When Corinne bent back down, Beth readily took her back into her mouth as it seemed so natural.

Beth could only moan against Corinne as she tasted them, then a gasp as she felt Corinne take her again with her fingers. Swirling her tongue against Corinne, she wasn't sure she would have done this so readily but it felt so right now.

She felt Corinne rise up and then give Beth her other breast, which she eagerly began licking and enjoying the feel of Corinne across her tongue. This position allowed her left hand to come free, which she used to lightly tug and release Corinne's other nipple.

"Mmm, that's it, don't stop. You like tasting us Beth?", Corinne moaned as Beth felt her gripping her fingers hard.

Beth could only moan positively as she found she did, surprisingly. She could barely think as Corinne was moving her fingers in time with hers, as she felt herself getting so close to her own long awaited orgasm.

Hearing Beth moan in agreement seemed to push Corinne over the edge as she felt Corinne cum hard against her, bucking and gripping her as she pressed down on her.

Corinne didn't stop moving in her and feeling her cum sent Beth over the edge as they both came against each other, until they were quivering at the slightest movement of each other's fingers.

Finally Corinne raised up slightly, freeing her breast from Beth's mouth. As she scooted down slightly into the bag, Beth felt an innate need to have her back in her mouth.

Looking up at Corinne, she watched as she bent down and kissed her slowly, passionately, all the while they continued to slowly move their fingers.

Raising up, Corinne looked at Beth quizzically. Beth felt Corinne's fingers slip out of her slowly and when she felt them leave, she shuddered slightly at the loss.

Again she felt Corinne's fingers slip next to hers in Corinne, as she watched Corinne's eyes roll back slightly in pleasure.

They each enjoyed the closeness, as their fingers lightly rubbed each other as the softly moved in and out of Corinne.

Finally, Corinne slipped out her fingers and surprised Beth as they slipped back into her, moving slowly in and out. Beth could feel the stirrings of want again waking in her, as her gasp echoed lightly in the tent.

Reluctantly it seemed, Corinne sighed as she slipped out of her before bringing them towards Beth's lips.

Almost shyly, Corinne asked if she could do something for them. Beth smiled at Corinne, nodding slightly as she felt so open and ready for her. She rubbed Corinne's g spot suddenly, softly, to help prove her acceptance and readiness to Corinne's desire.

Beth watched as she made Corinne shudder slightly in pleasure from her touch as she brought her fingers closer to Beth's face. She felt Corinne slowly trace her lips as she felt herself wanting to lick Corinne's fingers as she held her breath at the intimacy of this.

As Corinne slipped her fingers away from Beth's lips, Beth rubbed one last time before she slipped out her fingers and brought them towards Corinne's face.

Eyes slightly widening, Corinne held her breath as Beth softly painted Corinne's lips with her wet fingertips. Beth felt now the eroticism in the act, understanding how Corinne felt as she watched her lover's lips now glistening.

Beth looked up slightly to Corinne as she bent down and kissed Beth softly, delicately.

Corinne's soft moan into their kiss excited Beth as they slowly reveled in their deepening kiss as they tasted each other. Beth felt their kiss lasted forever and not long enough as Corinne finally rose up slightly.

"Thank you for everything," Beth said quietly as she looked in Corinne's eyes. "I owe you a couple."

"Oh, I think we're even," Corinne said smiling before kissing Beth again deeply before looking at Beth. "Very even."

Corinne slipped down into the oversized bag as Beth rolled on her side, feeling Corinne wrap herself around her. Feeling Corinne's arm wrap around her and cup her breast felt like a perfect hug as she relaxed against her.

Hair slightly tickling Beth's neck, she sighed happily as she snuggled back against Corinne. Warm and content, she closed her eyes as the sounds of the night sounds lulled her off to a peaceful sleep.