In Service of the Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Several hours and several jalapeño poppers later

Adelaide pressed her forearm against the door frame of the apartment and rested her head there for a moment. She hiccuped once and reached for the doorknob. Opening the apartment door, Adelaide was treated to the sight of a naked young woman, with loose blonde curls and full pouting lips, spread out over the kitchen table and covered in looping designs of whipped cream. Kneeling on the floor between her knees was Vivienne, also naked, but devoid of any whipped cream that Adelaide could see.

The woman on the table pulled her head up to offer a quick smile, while simultaneously lifting her fingers for a little wave.

"You must be Cosette?" said Adelaide, closing the door behind her.

"Oui. And you are Friend Adelaide?"

"I am."

"Hey babe," offered Vivienne, twisting herself around and wiping her chin with the back of her wrist.

"I do my homework on that table, you know."

Vivienne frowned. "Sorry."

Adelaide shrugged. "I've always thought I should have tried culinary school."

"Perhaps you would like to try ce soir, Friend Adelaide?"

"I dunno, Cosette. You certainly live up to the expectations of the exotic foreign exchange student and all, but Vivienne and I are roommates. We don't really... you know... together."

"I understand," said Cosette. Cosette laid her head back down on the table and reached up with her index finger pointing outward. She dragged a line horizontally through the whipped cream adorning her stomach. "I'm willing to share if you are. I'll leave it to you and Friend Vivienne to decide who gets which half."

Adelaide sauntered forward and laid the tip of her finger aside Cosette's cheek, gazing into Cosette's eyes. "Well," said Adelaide, "seeing as Vivenne already looks comfortable where she is, I'll take the top half, if that's alright with you."

While Cosette smiled and pursed her lips into a pucker, Vivienne was busy leaning forward again with her tongue extended. And as Vivienne dragged her tongue upward, Cosette arched her back, shivering.

Adelaide took the opportunity to lean in for a quick peck.

"Mmm, bon," whispered Cosette.

"Mm-hmm," said Adelaide, moving her gaze to Cosette's chest and drawing a swirl in the whipped cream with the tip of her finger. "So what's with the, um, whipped cream?"

From between Cosette's thighs, Vivienne popped her head up for a moment. "Homework," she said, before diving back in.

Adelaide chuckled.

Cosette shrugged. "Mais, non. It really is for the homework. There is chocolate mousse in the refrigerator, if you would like to sample the assignment."

"I pretty much pigged out on jalapeño poppers at dinner," offered Adelaide.

Cosette shivered again as Vivienne continued licking down below. When Vivienne added a finger, Cosette's eyes rolled upward and back into her skull, momentarily. "It's okay," said Cosette regaining her focus. "It takes some time for the mousse to set."

"Perfect," said Adelaide, lowering her head to touch Cosette's lips with her own. "I'm think I could be content enjoying your mouth for a while." Adelaide pushed in with her tongue.

Cosette giggled. "You taste like beer, Friend Adelaide."

"Adelaide?" said Vivienne, popping her head up again. "Now that you're here, would you be a dear and pull her legs up so I can get in there and lick her asshole? She's got the prettiest little pink pucker, don't you think?"

"Um..." Adelaide straightened up, blinking.

"Sorry! Filter!"

Adelaide grinned as she peered down at Cosette's flushed face. "You wanna have your asshole licked, Cosette?"

Cosette nodded, slowly at first and then vigorously.

"I'm going to grab your ankles, okay?"

Cosette smiled and brought her knees up to her chest while Adelaide reached out with her hands.

"C'est bon!" moaned Cosette, as Vivienne leaned forward again. "Oui, c'est bon! Friend Vivienne! Bon! Bon! Bon!"

"You think you're going to want to spend the night, Cosette?" asked Adelaide. "The sofa pulls out, or..."

On the table, Cosette shimmied and shook, with her back arched and her head thrown back. Every now and again, she would slap her hand against the table's top. The only thing crossing the young woman's lips was a shuddering breath.

"Never mind. We'll figure it out later," said Adelaide, dragging a bit of whipped cream over Cosette's chest to pile atop her left nipple. "Carry on."

Adelaide focused her eyes on her whipped cream covered finger. As Adelaide began to slurp it clean, Cosette squeaked.

"Oh! Friend Vivienne! Vraiment! C'est bon!"

Adelaide smirked as she looked upon Cosette's face. Cosette squeaked again and then opened her mouth, gulping at air.

"If you think you're going to scream, Cosette," offered Adelaide, "you can scream into my mouth, okay? I think it'd be kinda sexy."

Cosette inhaled a shuddering breath.

"Here comes my other finger," blurted Vivienne from down below.

Cosette held her breath, her eyes wide. Adelaide dipped her head and covered Cosette's mouth with her own.

Cosette shrieked.

Adelaide gripped Cosette by the shoulders and pulled the scream from her mouth.

No sooner did Adelaide let go, than Cosette collapsed on the table, her head lolling to one side. A languid sigh escaped her lips.

From between Cosette's thighs, Vivienne popped her head up, licking her lips and grinning. "Who's ready to try the mousse?" she asked.

* * *

Several hours later

Adelaide opened her eyes. She blinked once, staring at the crack in the curtains where the bluish light of the moon above mixed with the orange glow of the sodium vapor lamps lining the pedestrian path below. Adelaide pulled the covers over her head and rolled over. She squeezed her eyes closed and exhaled.

Adelaide rolled over again, turning to face away from the window.

"Shit," mumbled Adelaide, throwing the covers aside with one arm and swinging her legs to the edge of the bed. Standing up, Adelaide shuffled through her bedroom door and down the hallway.

Pushing the door open at the end of the hall, Adelaide stumbled in to find Cosette sitting on the toilet.

"Sorry," said Adelaide, turning back toward the door.

"Friend Adelaide," said Cosette, standing up and pulling the oversize T-shirt she wore down to mid-thigh. "You don't need to leave. I am finished."

"Oh. Okay." Adelaide danced around Cosette to stand with her back to the toilet. She glanced over at Cosette. "Are you...? I thought you were done."

"I am," said Cosette. "I'm just washing my hands."

"Mm-hmm." Adelaide sat down. "It might be easier if you turn on the water."

"Euh?"

"Washing your hands."

"Oh that," said Cosette, her eyes fixed on the space between Adelaide's knees.

"You like watching girls pee, Cosette?"

"Quoi...? Euh..." Cosette moved her eyes to meet Adelaide's gaze and then quickly looked away. "I don't know... Do you like when girls watch you pee, Friend Adelaide?"

"I'd never really thought about it before, but now that you mention it... maybe I do..." Adelaide raised her eyes. "Friend Cosette?"

"Friend Adelaide?"

"Are you ready to find out?"

"Oui."

Adelaide smirked as she released her bladder. And only after the sound in the bowl went silent, she took a deep breath, let it out, and reached for the roll of toilet tissue. "I think that's a yes," she said.

"A yes, Friend Adelaide?"

"Yes. As in yes, I think I like when a girl watches me peeing. I mean... if it's you. If it was Vivienne it might be weird." Adelaide stood up. She puckered up and kissed Cosette on the cheek. "But doing it for you... yeah, I liked it."

"Friend Adelaide?" Cosette reached out to take Adelaide by the hand. "Do you suppose...? Would you be wiling to share your bed?"

"Sure. Is Vivienne snoring?"

"No," said Cosette, weaving her fingers in with Adelaide's, "But she sleeps like a moose."

"A moose?"

Cosette let her head loll with her tongue dangling, while she stuck her arms out at odd angles. "Diagonally, across the bed," said Cosette. "Arms and legs all over."

Adelaide snickered. "Sure, Cosette. You can snuggle in with me if you want."

Cosette reached out with her hand and Adelaide took it in hers. Together they opened the door and walked into the hallway. Pausing at Vivienne's partially cracked bedroom door, Adelaide peeked in.

"She does a good job of taking up the whole bed, doesn't she?"

Cosette nodded.

"Is there anything else you like, Friend Cosette?" Adelaide asked as the pair continued down the hall to stand beside Adelaide's bed. "Besides the things we've already explored, that is."

"I do enjoy the spooning." Cosette turned a half circle, never releasing Adelaide's hand, until she was standing with her back to Adelaide and pulling Adelaide's arm across her midriff. "You know the spooning?"

"I do," said Adelaide. "And I think it's a wonderful idea."

"Bon," said Cosette.

"I'm happy you decided to stop by tonight, Friend Cosette."

"Moi, aussi, Friend Adelaide."

Adelaide dipped her head to plant a kiss on the back of Cosette's neck.

"And I enjoy the kissing," said Cosette.

"You're in luck, friend." Adelaide puckered up a second time. "So do I."

* * *

Afterword

Hopefully you're enjoying the story so far. See you in the next chapter, friend.

12