In Service of the Queen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiara swooped in to plant another kiss, and when Adelaide lifted their hands, Tiara stayed to swirl her tongue while Adelaide shuddered and kicked her heels. Tiara grinned as she slathered Adelaide's skin.

Adelaide lifted her head from the pillow to gaze down at the top of Tiara's head. Her eyelids fluttered as she began to move her hand and Tiara's lower still. She stopped when Tiara's finger was bumping up against her areola, where it had been before.

Adelaide pulled in a breath and held it while she picked up her hand.

On cue, Tiara moved her mouth to where Adelaide had been pointing. She lowered her mouth to place a single kiss. She then poked her tongue between her lips and began painting a circle in the same spot.

Adelaide exhaled in a long, shuddering breath as she kicked her heels against the mattress once again. "Ohh," she moaned.

Adelaide shivered and sucked another ragged breath. She moved her hand, and with it Tiara's, until Tiara's finger touched down atop her right nipple.

Tiara moved her eyes to the tip of her finger.

Adelaide lifted her head in an attempt to watch the scene unfolding, but when the tip of Tiara's tongue touched down, Adelaide lost the ability and let her head flop onto the pillow.

Tiara painted a glistening tongue trail around Adelaide's crinkled, pink flesh while Adelaide kicked her heels again. Tiara lowered her mouth and sealed her lips around Adelaide's nipple. Adelaide arched her back and squeaked as Tiara began to suck.

Tiara released Adelaide with a pop.

"Ohhh," moaned Adelaide, as she lay shivering.

"You still have my hand," whispered Tiara.

Adelaide swallowed hard and pulled her hand and Tiara's to the base of her rib cage. Tiara moved to follow. She dipped her head and laid down a series of three kisses before poking out her tongue and painting everything.

Adelaide arched her back as Tiara lifted her head once again. Adelaide moved Tiara's finger lower still. Halfway to her navel, she stopped.

Tiara pushed the bed covers aside with her free hand and maneuvered her body to hold her head over Adelaide's quivering stomach. She planted a row of three kisses. This time, before extending her tongue, Tiara puckered her lips and blew out a stream of breath. While Adelaide was shuddering, Tiara went in with her tongue.

Adelaide sucked several quick breaths before she moved Tiara's finger again. Tiara scooted her body farther down the bed to follow.

Adelaide stopped just below her navel this time.

"Hm-mmm," said Tiara. "Not skipping that." She poked her tongue out and swirled inside of Adelaide's belly button while Adelaide thrashed and kicked her heels.

"Tickles," complained Adelaide.

Tiara chuckled and waited.

Adelaide moved her hand lower still, dragging Tiara's finger farther below her navel. Tiara smirked and raised up on her knees and her one free hand. She crawled down until she was lying across Adelaide's left thigh and then scooted herself the rest of the way between her knees.

Adelaide raised her head from the pillow just long enough to take a quick look at Tiara's grinning face. She flopped back down when Tiara made a gesture of circling her tongue around her mouth.

Adelaide managed to drag Tiara's finger a little lower, despite her hand shaking the entire way.

Tiara followed and held her head up, just above Adelaide's sex. She locked her eyes on Adelaide's glistening folds as she extended her tongue.

"Friend Tiara..." moaned Adelaide.

"Friend Adelaide." Tiara touched her tongue to Adelaide's swollen sex. She dragged a slow line up through the center while Adelaide kicked her heels hard enough to shake the bed.

"Ohh-hh-hh," babbled Adelaide.

Tiara took a swipe at Adelaide's hood and nearly had her teeth knocked out when Adelaide's entire body convulsed and she cleared several centimeters above the mattress.

"Ohhh."

Tiara smirked and pushed her tongue deep into Adelaide's folds. When she came back up, her face was coated and shining with Adelaide's lust. Tiara laid her free hand over Adelaide's pubic bone. With her thumb, she pulled at Adelaide's hood.

"Ready?" said Tiara.

"Ohhh."

Tiara started in from below, pulling upward as Adelaide squirmed beneath her.

"Ohhh."

Tiara swirled her tongue around the outside of Adelaide's nub. Adelaide kicked her heels.

"Ohhh."

Tiara closed her mouth over Adelaide's flesh and batted her tongue side to side. Adelaide thrashed, slamming her head into her pillow.

"Oh. Oh. Oh."

Tiara sucked and slathered Adelaide's sensitive flesh, batting with her tongue, as Adelaide squirmed on the mattress and squeezed down on Tiara's trapped fingers.

"Oh. Oh. Oh."

As Tiara continued, Adelaide picked up their joined hands and slammed them down on the mattress rhythmically, in perfect time with her vocalizations.

"Oh. Oh. Oh."

Adelaide froze, holding hers and Tiara's hands in mid air. She sucked a ragged breath.

Tiara never stopped.

"Ohhhhh." Adelaide's breath came leaking out all at once and she collapsed, deflated, sinking into the mattress.

Tiara moved their joined hands. She lifted her head and planted a neat row of three kisses over Adelaide's pubic bone, the space their hands had occupied only a moment ago. Tiara then laid her head on Adelaide's left thigh and blew out a breath.

"Friend Tiara!" exclaimed Adelaide.

Tiara chuckled. "Do you feel your heart's been properly replenished, friend?"

"And then some."

Tiara grinned.

After a moment, Adelaide sniffled. Tiara raised her head just in time to catch the tears welling in Adelaide's eyes. By the time Tiara disentangled herself and scooted back up to the head of the bed, Adelaide's face was streaked.

"Oh, honey," said Tiara, stroking Adelaide's cheek with the back of her hand.

Adelaide rubbed her thumb under her eyes. "They're happy tears, I promise."

"Okay..." Tiara snuggled in around Adelaide, laying an arm high across Adelaide's chest and cupping Adelaide's shoulder in her hand. "If I can do anything..."

"You were my first," blurted Adelaide.

"Oh, baby." Tiara bit her lip and rubbed at Adelaide's shoulder before leaning over to place a kiss on Adelaide's forehead.

"I don't know why I'm crying. It was perfect."

Tiara pulled Adelaide in tight.

"Better than perfect. My friends made me breakfast. Two culinary experts made breakfast in bed for me and my girl. And my girl, the girl who writes songs about me by the way... She just gave me, hands down, the most mind-bending orgasm I've ever experienced in my life."

Adelaide sniffled, and rubbed the back of her hand under her eyes. "The only thing better would be to fall asleep in her arms like the day when we first met."

"With the little kisses on your neck?"

Adelaide sniffled as she nodded. "Mm-hmm."

"Friend Adelaide," said Tiara. "Can you roll onto your side for me?"

As Adelaide rolled over, Tiara reached to pull up the bed covers. When she and Adelaide were snuggled in tight, Tiara brushed Adelaide's hair aside and puckered up to plant the first of her kisses on the back of Adelaide's neck.

* * *

Afterword

We learned a lot about Adelaide's friends and their devotion to her well-being. And in particular, Friend Tiara's devotion to replenishing Adelaide's heart.

But in passing, we also learned a little more about Eniola and got a hint about the queen's role in her priestess appointment.

Is there more to learn about the queen's requirements for granting visa extensions for foreign visitors? Oh, yes.

Is yours truly dragging this out like a bad daytime drama on network television? Probably.

Are you enjoying yourself anyway? Hopefully.

See you in the next exciting chapter, friend.

12