All Comments on 'In Sickness and in Health'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Da fuck

Right he is making love to you...

After programming you and then molesting. Then full on rape that you barely resisted despite warnings.

That poor child will most likely end up with a sick mother doing the same slowly.

JustAGoodGirlJustAGoodGirlabout 4 years ago
Rape? Where'd that come from?

I'm mystified how you after reading this story (I'm assuming you read it), could come to the conclusion, the simple conclusion that her grandfather raped her. There was a poignant connection between them that apparently always been there that only began to blossom after his accident. Need, desire, love all those things, but rape? She wanted him, needed him and maybe he took her by surprise that first time, but rape her? don't think so, never. Not the way they felt about each other.

I loved this story, one of the writer's best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mirror..

As with comments up till now, wtf?

Just NO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As usual, Meredith, YOU ARE THE GREATEST

Love your grandfather and grandaughter stories. Hope we get to hear more with lots of breastfeeding

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 3 years agoAuthor

Received email from reader who shared her thoughts about this story with me and after reading story again for the first time in a long while I think time has given me a little more objectivity.

1) He was manipulating her and using her neediness to his advantage.

2) He had always suspected her sexual nature and proclivities

3) He took great sexual satisfaction in pleasuring her, making her cum for him and the pleasure was compounded knowing she was his granddaughter.

4) He enjoyed the feel of her mouth on his cock and the tight youthfulness of her pussy.

5) Though they both wanted it to happen, he did rape her.

6) Despite his illness he understood exactly what he was doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous