In Sickness and in Health

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please remember that your Grandfather's behavior is not something he can control on his own and that I'm always a phone call or text away if you need me, Anna. Take care, and I'll see you next week," he said as he walked me to the door of his office.

As I rode down to the garage in the elevator, I could feel my eyes burning and then brimming with tears. Once in the car, the tears came in a torrent.

"I'm only nineteen, why is this my responsibility?" I said to myself, feeling put upon and maybe even a little angry. Dr. Grant had been very non-judgmental as he listened to my story, but he hadn't told me anything that I felt could help me fix this. I was torn . . . between concern for Pa'pe, and what I now felt and understood was my perverted desire to be with him. Pa'pe may not have understood what he was doing, but I did, and I wanted it, wanted him.

In a moment of realization and clarity, I asked myself, "Am I the one who was taking advantage of him and not the other way around?"

*****

I came home one afternoon from University to find him outside on his balcony. I stopped mid-stride when I saw him seated in his wheelchair with his pants and underwear down around his ankles. As I stood watching, he held up a bottle of lubricant that he had taken from the small table next to his chair. After lavishing it on his cock, he handed it to me, explaining that I should oil my inner thighs well with the lubricant.

"Come here," he said, indicating he wanted me in his lap. Lift your dress and sit in my lap. Chuckling out loud, and pointing at his dick, he said, "Look . . . I'm already hard for you, baby. I want you to put my cock between your thighs and sit down."

I sat in his lap with my back pressed against his chest, as he instructed, and once I was settled, he began stroking his cock upward between my thighs. We were outside on the balcony, where we could have been seen by anyone passing below. Fortunately, the skirt of my dress covered what he was doing. He began kneading my breasts, tracing their contours with his hand and I prayed no one would casually glance up and see us.

"Pa'Pe, people can see," I said in a shaky voice.

I began to squirm, trying to get away, but he held me tighter, with his arm around my waist and with the other hand, under my skirt, rubbing my clit, masturbating me. My now oil soaked silk panties were my only protection as he slid his cock up and down along the indentation created by my swollen pussy lips. After several minutes, my clit was swollen and throbbing; I was humiliated when not meaning to, I began to softly moan when I felt my pussy instinctively start to contract and release. If not for the thin protection of my panties, several times his cockhead would have found its way inside me. With his hands holding my hips tightly in his lap, Pa'pe began to thrust his cock back and forth between my thighs aggressively. Just as the tip of his angry red cockhead popped through and was visible, he came in a hard, wet ejaculation that soiled my skirt and slowly leaked down covering the top of my thighs.

"That's a good girl," he breathlessly said when he was finished and had emptied himself. With a slow, satisfying groan, he withdrew. Still holding me in his lap, he kissed the nape of my neck, gave my breasts a final firm squeeze and told me to go upstairs and get ready for dinner.

*****

Most of my time was spent with Pa'pe, taking short business trips with him, helping him with his business, acting as his companion. I missed the few friends that I had, and though he had never said or done anything inappropriate, I was hesitant to invite any of them to the house for fear he might act out with them. As a result, I began spending more time away from home with my friends as he became more demanding.

One night after dinner, we watched a movie and then went upstairs to bed. After showering, I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and my hair. When I sat down at the edge of the bed, he watched me for a few minutes and then putting his book down, walked over to me and said, "Let me do that."

Taking the towel from my hands, he began to run it through my hair briskly. Within a few minutes, he had an erection that he couldn't hide even if he had wanted to.

"You're such a pretty little girl, Anna. You can never imagine how much I love you and want to take care of you," he said, all the while sliding his hand inside my towel and pinching the nipple of my left breast. He stopped drying my hair and watched as it gracefully cascaded across my shoulders. Stepping around in front of me, he looked down at me and brushed away the stray tendrils before urging me onto my back. I could see the lustful look in his eyes. Slipping his arms under my bent knees, he pulled my butt to the edge of the bed and kneeling there lifted my legs onto his shoulders. My eyes wide with anticipation I moaned when he kissed my inner thighs and felt the smooth, warm flesh next to his face. With my legs parted wide, Pa'pe licked and kissed my slit before he separated the petals covering my pussy with his tongue. He inhaled my fresh, female scent and licked the moist silky flesh between my pink, pussy lips letting his tongue flitter over my swelling nub. Within seconds I could feel an orgasm ignite and begin to undulate through my body leaving me whimpering and quivering against his mouth.

Before my body could recover, still stretched out on the bed Pa'pe freed his cock and pressed it between my full, pink lips. Pa'pe glided his cock into my mouth and began repeating, "Good girl, yes, yes. That's my very good girl. Open wide and let granddaddy feed you." Holding my head between his hands, he began to fuck my mouth, the crown of his cock brushing across the roof of my mouth and, once fully inserted, caressed the back of my throat.

As his breathing grew faster, so did his thrusting, and just as the warm, moist sensation of being in my mouth gripped him, he released his pent up load and began to shoot thin white strands of cum down my throat.

Satisfied, Pa'pe and I slid under the covers naked. He had already explained that he wanted me nude when I came to his bed at night because nightclothes were cumbersome and unnecessary. Pa'pe sat up in bed beside me reading as I turned onto my side and lay there, unable to fall asleep. A half-hour, forty-five minutes must have gone by and thankfully I was finally beginning to feel sleepy. I remember him saying goodnight and the sound of the light on the nightstand being turned off. The room grew quiet, and I yawned and readjusted myself, trying to get comfortable when I felt Pa'pe behind me poking, prodding, and probing for entry inside my pussy.

"Pa'pe, Pa'pe . . . wait," I began, my first instinct to push him away. It was difficult to comprehend how a man his age could be so sexually insatiable.

"Ohhhh, Pa'pe . . . no, don't."

"Stop Anna and lie still. Damn it, stop squirming!" he said as the tip of his cock found the opening he sought. I could feel my pussy lips separate as he pushed his bloated cockhead into my warm, tight sheath. He had only inserted his cock perhaps a couple of inches . . . just inside the tight, resisting opening.

Ignoring my whimpering, Pa'pe continued to position himself using short stabbing strokes, each stroke forcing his cockhead, pass the tight opening of my pussy, but no further. Not far enough to have ruptured my hymen.

Pa'pe orgasmed inside me, and this time brought me with him, shaking and moaning in his arms. We fell asleep with him spooning behind me, his cum seeping out of me, and his hand possessively cupping my breast.

*****

From the things I had discussed with Dr. Grant during our meeting, I understood that Pa'pe would not recover from this brain injury and that the only thing we could do was to try and manage his behavior.

The first time Pa'pe had sex (full penetration) with me was after a heated argument over a young man that I barely knew. Since he had become aware of him, Pa'pe talked about him constantly. He had met the young student at the house only once and, for some reason, had gotten it into his head that I had been with him sexually. Where he got this idea from, I don't know. Heaven knows I wouldn't have had the time or the opportunity to have had any type of relationship with anyone. Pathetically, my time was spent almost exclusively with Pa'pe, I didn't go out much, and when I occasionally did, it was with a girlfriend.

"Don't lie to me, Anna . . . don't lie to me," Pa'pe had shouted when I again denied his accusation. Disgusted with him and his continued accusations, I finally turned to walk away from him when he grabbed my arm and roughly pushed me over to the couch.

Aside from being upset that he was upset, I kept quiet, hoping he would calm down.

I was on my knees, trying to get off the sofa, almost bent over in front of Pa'pe, facing the rear of the sofa. I could feel him behind me, but I was too unnerved to turn around. His intentions became apparent when he pushed up my skirt and pulled my panties down to my knees and then slapped my ass hard and painfully several times. It hurt, and I felt myself cringe when he kissed and then ran his tongue along the crack of my ass.

His fingers slipped between my pussy lips until he found my clit and began to rub it with a small, tight circular motion. He undid his pants and took his cock out. Pa'pe grabbed me by the back of my neck, preventing me from getting away.

"Pa'pe, let go of me, please, let go," I said, with a shaky voice.

He was leaning against me now, and I could feel that Pa'pe was hard, very hard. He began stroking his cock between my thighs. I was used to this, I mean, he relieved himself this way most of the time, I thought that was all he wanted and I had begun to relax when . . .

"Oh, Pa'pe, stop! Please," I screamed out as he suddenly shoved that monster inside me, it took my breath away. He held my hips tightly to him as he worked his cock deeper with each thrust into me.

"Pa'pe, please," I moaned and he stopped moving. It hurt, it felt as if I had been split in two. I lowered my head onto my arms and cried, hating him in that instance, wanting the pain to stop, but loving him.

"So, you hadn't let him fuck you yet, that's my good girl," Pa'pe said.

"Oh, Pa'pe . . . I never," I began, before he silenced me.

"Stop crying, I know you would have spread your legs for him sooner or later if I hadn't stopped it."

I began to cry even harder, humiliated. Pa'pe had never spoken so crassly to me before.

All I could do was take it as my Grandfather held me bent over the back of the sofa and fucked me.

He began slowly stroking again until he had his entire length buried balls deep inside me. It was easier now, and it didn't hurt as much, just the increasingly pleasant sensation of being filled by my Grandfather's strong, pulsing erection. He held my hips and grunted each time he pushed into me. I started to moan with pleasure as an orgasm began to build. Something exploded inside me and I felt it spread like a trembling warmth down the back of my legs and up through my chest to my nipples.

When my orgasm started to subside, Pa'pe began pumping his hips, ramming his cock in and out of my pussy, going faster and faster, deeper and harder until he pulled out spewing wispy threads of cum into the air that fell onto the small of my back.

To my shame, I wanted more; I wanted to cum again, and reaching between my legs, I guided his semi-hard cock back inside my tight pussy. It didn't take him long before he started pounding me again, his cock becoming harder with his efforts. My Grandfather brought me to a second orgasm, and I turned and looked up at him with undisguised adoration.

Our relationship had changed, and I think we both understood that and wanted it. Pa'pe pulled me onto the floor and stretched out next to me, his now soft cock pressed against my thigh. I felt scared and happy at the same time knowing that despite everything I loved and trusted this awful man. Pa'pe was the only man I had ever been with and in spite of the circumstances of our union, I recognized how fortunate I was in that my teacher, my mentor, and my lover were all the same person. It was my Grandfather doing this to me, making me feel this way, and even now after all that had just happened, I wanted to feel him inside me more than I could express.

*****

Close to a year has gone by since my Grandfather's accident, and thankfully during that time, I did finally get Pa'pe in to see Dr. Ratcliff and Dr. Grant. As far as Dr. Ratcliff was concerned, my Grandfather had physically recovered with no serious problems. Pa'pe met with Dr. Grant, and the two of them talked privately, and Dr. Grant arranged for Pa'pe to go through a full physical examination and psychological evaluation. After Dr. Grant's assessment, he determined that Pa'pe had adapted to the psychological issues stemming from his brain injury quite well. I don't know how much of our situation Pa'pe had honestly recounted to Dr. Grant, but apparently, whatever he told him, it was enough to temper any further concerns.

*****

I think it was safe to say that the relationship between Pa'pe and me had become freer, more spontaneous now that we understood and accepted our true feelings for each other. Pa'pe needed my submission to him and my willingness to satisfy his needs and desires, and I was happy to comply, to do whatever would please him.

*****

"Come here, Anna," came the booming voice from upstairs. I froze.

"I'm not going to call you again, girl . . . now get up here." Pa'pe shouted.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly headed up the stairs and down the hall to his room. The door was partly open, and I walked in.

"Yes?" I asked as I peeped through the door.

"Come here, Anna," he said in a cajoling voice, seated in his large, straight-backed chair. He didn't say anything else but watched me while absently rubbing himself. Pa'pe unzipped his pants, releasing his cock, which sprang straight up surrounded at its base by a bush of salt and pepper colored hair. I knew what he was waiting for, and gathering the hem of my t-shirt, I pulled it over my head, displaying my breast to him. He always told me how beautiful my breasts were, a firm, full, well-shaped size 36C, with dark pink areolas the size of half dollars that were made more beautiful by constantly erect ½ nipples. He said he had always been a "breast man" and wanted me to think about getting a breast enhancement. He said though mine were quite lovely, he would definitely enjoy them even more if they were a little bigger.

"I'm waiting, Anna." He said quietly.

I slowly unbuttoned my shorts, and as they dropped down around my ankles, I stepped out of them. Standing in front of Pa'pe in only a pair of skimpy white silk panties, with my back to him, I bent over presenting my pantie covered ass to him and picked up the shorts. Folding the shorts, I placed them on the top of the dresser and then walked closer to him. He had been stroking himself the whole time and now had a huge erection the thought of which made me inwardly shuddered with anticipation knowing what he would do with it. Reaching out, he pulled me between his legs and hooking his fingers into the elastic band of my panties suddenly yanked on them, tearing them from my body. Tossing the useless panties onto the floor, he spread my legs with his knees, pressed two of his fingers into my pussy and began to slowly stroke them in and out of me.

"Oh, Pa'pe . . ." I moaned.

I felt my pussy momentarily constrict around his fingers, and after a minute or so, he pulled them out and examined them. He touched his index finger and thumb together, testing the stickiness of the secretion and smiled at how well his fingers had been covered. Satisfied that I was wet enough, he inched his hips forward and patted his lap. I looked into his eyes as he reached up and let his hands move over my breast. Pulling me forward, he sucked a nipple into his mouth and I felt myself involuntarily shiver with a mixture of emotions; disgust, shame, sexual arousal, and love.

God, I was wet for him, and my clit had become pleasantly swollen and quite visible. Pa'pe placed his hands on my waist to steady me as with practiced movements, I lifted my leg over his lap and straddled him, my legs spread wide, my feet touching the floor on either side of the chair. With him watching, he silently encouraged me as my fingers reached between my legs, and I pleasured myself. Leaning forward a bit, I poked my butt out and lowered my hips ever so slightly over the tip of his hard erection that barely touched my pussy opening. With my fingertips now wet and sticky I reached between my legs and opened the lips of my pussy and with the other hand grasp his cock by its shaft and guided the head between my lips and began to inch myself down his thick, rigid shaft. I could feel my pussy lips caress and hold his shaft inside me as I moved up and down his length loving by the feel of his cockhead each time it brushed past my clit, sending chills through me.

Pa'pe groaned and whimpered when I contracted my pussy hard around his dick. His hands encircled my waist and he pushed forward and up wanting to go deeper. When he could go no deeper, he started grinding his hips against mine. I felt his cock getting bigger inside me seconds before he started thrusting into me, his body readying itself for ejaculation. I was riding him hard, wanting him to explode inside me.

"Anna, baby, Pape is going to cum. I can't hold it back. Ohhhhhh, damnnnn," he moaned.

In the midst of this, out of nowhere, a sudden thought flashed in my mind. I remember Dr. Grant asking during one of our sessions whether Pa'pe and I had started having intercourse.

"Like any man, your Grandfather when he is with you, someone he considers his, he will eventually want intercourse, he will want to mate, to breed and he will strive to bury his cock inside you as deep as he can with the goal of drenched your womb with his seed and impregnating you."

At that moment, as Pa'pe held me against him, I knew Dr. Grant had spoken the truth.

"Stop moving . . . please, baby, stop moving," Pa'pe said in a whisper against my ear, as his thrusting slowed . . . he wasn't ready to cum yet.

I stopped, and with my arms around his neck, I sat quietly in his lap. When I felt him starting to soften, using my pussy muscles, I made him hard again. I tentatively kissed him, my lips softly touching his, my tongue licking across his mouth encouraging him to part his lips as I began to raise and lower my pussy on his rock hard pole again.

"Oh my god, I thought . . . Pa'pe is my grandfather, my grandfather." What kind of whore had I turned into that I was willingly, eagerly fucking my grandfather?

I could feel myself grow even wetter as I breathe in his scent, a masculine mixture of pipe tobacco, brandy, and cologne. I rode him with a slow, steady up and down that made my breasts bounce to his delight. I could feel him subconsciously start to thrust his engorged cock upward into my pussy and I began to rub my clit along the length of this cock. I softly whimpered as I leaned my head into the curve of his neck and shoulder and pressed my hardening nipples against his chest.

I could feel Pa'pe's cock jerk inside me when he pressed his mouth to my ear and whispered, "This tight, sweet, young pussy was made to be fucked by me . . . only me," moments before he exploded and spewed a load of his hot, potent semen deep inside me. As he filled me, I remembered these words, "Your Grandfather sees you as a sexual partner, and not as his granddaughter . . . at times he may feel an almost overwhelming need to impregnate you. I caution you not to let this happen."

With that warning in my mind, my pussy began instinctively milking him, grabbing and holding his cock inside me as I started to orgasm, groaning and bucking, clinging to him. Afterward, both of us spent and sated, Pa'pe held me tightly in his arms as one might do with an insecure child and kissed me on my forehead and then my lips as his cum began to seep out around his cock slowly.