In Sickness and in Health

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The last time we were together, Pa'pe seemed quiet and thoughtful as he sat watching television. I went to him, knelt in front of him and unbuttoning his pajamas freed his cock and gently began to kiss and suck him. There was no urgency, just my wanting to show him how much I loved him and wanted to please him. I felt him reach up and stroke my hair, running his fingers through it, enjoying the feel of my soft locks feathering across his groin. I loved him this way for several minutes, and it wasn't until I felt him stiffen and his breathing grow ragged did I slowly stop sucking him and stand up. I took my nightgown off and with no shame or embarrassment, stood naked offering my body to him. I sat in Pa'pe's lap facing him and kissed him deep and passionately, my tongue searching, claiming his mouth. As we kissed, his hands explored my body and I heard him gasp when I lifted my hips and let my wet, tight pussy press his cock into me.

I impaled myself on his cock, "Oh Anna, my beautiful little Anna," he said as I sat motionlessly and looked into his handsome face. I sat there for a minute and smiled when I felt him thrust upward into me. I moaned and started to rock back and forth on his cock and he held my hips tight and started to lift and lower me up and down on his engorged rod. Pa'pe stopped and looked at me when he felt me orgasm on his cock. He began again to pump into me, igniting another orgasm even before the first had subsided. I gently fuck him, riding him faster and harder, my pussy clutching his cock until Pa'pe shuddered and sent spurt after spurt of his creamy, potent semen into me.

*****

Pa'pe passed away recently from a previously undetected cardiac complication that his Doctor feels may have been related to the car accident.

Pa'pe and I found much happiness and fulfillment in being with each other. There was no shame or regret between us, he wanted and needed me, and I loved and wanted him in all ways. I think that perhaps this is the way things were always supposed to be between us, and it makes me happy to know that I was there for him and able to give him the very special kind of physical, sexual and emotional companionship a wonderful man like him deserved. During the entire time that we were together, we lived in the same town, the same house, and the same neighborhood; our friends, and neighbors, could never in their wildest dreams have imagined the love and incestuous sexual heat that existed behind those closed doors between a grandfather and his granddaughter.

Although I enjoyed every minute with Pa'pe, I think our most happy and rewarding time together was after we learned that I was pregnant with my Grandfather's child. Despite the warnings and cautions about what we were doing and what could happen . . . it did happen, and we shared nine months of loving each other and experiencing the most amazing pregnancy sex and lovemaking.

I still sometimes find myself crying at night while lying in bed alone, wishing he was here making love to me. I miss him terribly, but I will always be grateful that I was with him when he needed me and that Pa'pe was able to see his son being born and to hold him in his arms.